Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Ohayou Taichou! (Shunsui) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Ohayou Taichou! (Shunsui) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Ohayou Taichou! (Shunsui) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Ohayou Taichou! (Shunsui) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Ohayou Taichou! (Shunsui) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Ohayou Taichou! (Shunsui) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Ohayou Taichou! (Shunsui) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Ohayou Taichou! (Shunsui) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Ohayou Taichou! (Shunsui) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Ohayou Taichou! (Shunsui) Vote_lcapOhayou Taichou! (Shunsui) Voting_barOhayou Taichou! (Shunsui) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Ohayou Taichou! (Shunsui) Vote_lcapOhayou Taichou! (Shunsui) Voting_barOhayou Taichou! (Shunsui) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Ohayou Taichou! (Shunsui)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aoide

Aoide

Ohayou Taichou! (Shunsui) Empty
PostSubject: Ohayou Taichou! (Shunsui)   Ohayou Taichou! (Shunsui) EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 8:49 pm

He still wasn't awake? Aoide huffed a little ruffled at the fact that she had led the entire morning training on her own. Who was this Captain she had been assigned to? She had been in front of his door for a good half an hour knocking and trying to wake him up before giving up and going to the training grounds herself and leading it. And how disappointed had she been in the Squad 8 members. They had been slow, sluggish, and not up to her standards. They had even the gall to complain that they had been out with Captain Kyoraku drinking the night before, and they were hung over. That was no excuse, if they were going to drink on work nights then they needed to learn how to function with a hangover. Hell, even Aoide knew how to do that, but she wasn't about to admit to her Squad that their new Vice Captain had been drinking the night before. But now, she was standing in front of her Captain's door once again, knocking plainly trying to rouse him.

She wasn't even sure who Captain Kyoraku was, which annoyed her even more. She was pretty sure that he was one of the guys who had been watching the new Shinigami train, which would lead Aoide to believe that from that training was why she was chosen to be Vice Captain of Sqaud 8. Now if she could only meet the Captain, and throughly give him a talking to about missing training and the state of the squad. So after a good fifteen minutes of knocking, Aoide stared at the door with a rather devious look on her face. So he wasn't answering, he had been drinking the night before, maybe he was too hung over to wake up. Which meant, Aoide grinned happily, this was a perfect time to snoop! She didn't care that she was only wearing her chest wrappings and the pants from her robes. Most girls would have been shy to sneak into a man's quarters in such attire, but Aoide had just come from training. That and the relaxed nature of the Yuu family and nakedness left Aoide a little bold with her own body.

Quietly, Aoide slide open the door to Captain Kyoraku's quarters, satisfied by the heavy snoring and darkness of the area, she carefully closed the door behind her. Her eyes adjusted to the dark, tiny slits of light passed through the curtains on the windows, just giving her enough light to snoop around. First off, she liked that pink robe, shrugging in onto her shoulders, the material practically drowned her. So Captain was a pretty tall guy, who, as Aoide dug into the pocket of the robe and pulled out a small contained of sake, really like sake. Taking a sip, Aoide hummed happily before she moved to the drawers. Digging through them, she pulled clothing from the drawers tossing them to the floor. Cheap Obi sashes, Aoide stopped suddenly as she noticed something in a small glass contained on the top of the dresser. Hair pins, lovely ones at that, without hesitating Aoide promptly stuck them into each pigtail. Next, after another gulp of sake, feeling rather bold, she put on the sakkat she found on the post of the bed. Finishing off the sake and wiping her mouth she looked at the sleeping for of her Captain.

"Taichou-chan!" she called getting a running start, "Wake up!" she yelled before leaping onto the bed and landing on Captain Kyoraku's stomach. She studied the Captan for a moment, "Geez, you're hairy," she commented at his chest that was halfway covered with the blanket, "Hrmm, are you naked under there?" she asked, obviously the sake making her a little bold as she reached behind her and grabbed the Captain's manbits. "Hey wake up!" she demanded again.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Captain of the First Division
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Ohayou Taichou! (Shunsui)   Ohayou Taichou! (Shunsui) EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 9:12 pm

Shunsui was up late last night thinking back and drinking to his fallen comrads and otherwise. Shunsui thought of Lisa, and Nanao. Then he thought of his new comrad, Aoide. She was a pretty girl, was a lot like him as well. Which caused him to feel a strange sense of friendship towards her. He eventually fell asleep naked among the sheets drunk off his ass.

This morning however he was happily asleep until his trained ears caught someone entering his room. Though the Reiatsu was of the new girl which he did not mind. Before he knew it the girl was on him and grabbing his morning wood. He didn't mind it was a change of pace from normally, and reminded him of Lisa. He chuckled in his mind and reached up groping both of her breasts softly in his hand muttering "Mmm...Soft Aoide-Chan." He then opened his eyes having that perfect smirk.
Back to top Go down
https://server3.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/snocracxizn
Aoide

Aoide

PostSubject: Re: Ohayou Taichou! (Shunsui)   Ohayou Taichou! (Shunsui) EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 9:29 pm

One moment she was trying to surprise her Captain into getting his lazy ass up. The next thing she knew, his large man hands were on her breasts. Granted, Aoide was comfortable being naked, but to be straight up gropped like that. And out of all places the one part of her body she was ashamed of. She didn't have big breasts, she wanted big breasts, why could she have big breasts? Instead she had small breast that were easily engulfed by Captain Kyoraku's hands, which pissed off and flustered her even more. "Get off, Pervert-sama!" Aoide yelled sounding a little disguisted as the heel of her hand slammed into Captain Kyoraku's chin, before throwing the empty sake bottle at his head.

That and he has said she was soft, she was not soft, she was hard, a seasoned fighter! She had the scars and tattoos to prove it. She was going to have to cut this type of talk in the bud, she refused to be treated like some delicate girl! Particularly by her Captain, didn't he know how rumors florished in the Squad? "Get off!" she said again grabbing Captain Kyoraku's hands and growling a little as she forfully pulled his hands off of her breasts. "You're too old!" she added rather meanly.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Ohayou Taichou! (Shunsui)   Ohayou Taichou! (Shunsui) EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 9:39 pm

Shunsui immediately knew what was going to happen, so he simply braced himself. The kick to his head caused his face to jerk. Pervert-Sama? "Who was it grabbing my Crotch?" He sighs a moment only to get his hands jerked off of her breasts. He placed his hand harshly over his face groaning a bit. "Ohhh Aoide-Chan...Whyyy would you hurt me in that way! I am not too old." He sighed a bit and turned a bit trying to go back to sleep now.

Though now he had her grabbing his crotch on his mind, He wanted more. He hated being a perv but loved it all at the same time. He took a moment to flex his hands imagining those breasts that he had in his hands moment ago. They reminded him of Nanao's Breasts. He sighs a bit and shifts a bit more trying to get her off of him. He still hadn't of noticed the hairpins of course. He also didn't really care if people thought he was with her. It would make her more feared thats for sure, he'd of thought she would of wanted that.
Back to top Go down
Aoide

Aoide

PostSubject: Re: Ohayou Taichou! (Shunsui)   Ohayou Taichou! (Shunsui) EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 9:47 pm

"I only grabbed your crouch to wake you up. You missed training, and the squad was being worthless! You're so lazy! And this is the first day I met you!" Aoide said only to have Sunsui roll to the side suddenly, knocking her off his stomach. She rolled to his side and glared at him as she sat cross legged, "You act like we've known each other forever, I don't even know you!" she protested, her eyes twicing a little as Shunsui groped the air as if in memory of what her breasts felt like. "Stop that," she said hitting him with his own hat.

"And you are too old," she then said a small smirk appearing on her face, she couldn't help it, it was too sweet teasing men about how old they were, and the fact they were too old for her interests, "Hrmp, old men should not be flirting with young girls like me. they should be in rocking chairs talking about the good old days," she said in a matter of fact tone.

She then frowned a little, "This isn't really how I imagined being a Vice Captain," she finally said with a sigh and looking up at the ceiling as if she was confessing, "I didn't think my Captain would be a lazy, perverted, old man. I didn't think I would ever be a Vice Captain. Why in the hell did you choose me?" she demanded tugging at one of her pigtails in annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Ohayou Taichou! (Shunsui)   Ohayou Taichou! (Shunsui) EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 10:01 pm

Shunsui listened to her talk for a bit, Maybe she wasn't as much like him as he thought. He groans a bit painfully when she begins to talk about oldness and otherwise. He turns away from her and almost immediately he covered his head with the sakkat that simply bounced off his head without much damage done to him. "You know if you don't want to be here...You can make for a transfer to another squad. I won't keep you somewhere, where you are unhappy."

He said in a slightly dejected tone, He was used to his Vice Captains having a bit more patience then normal. He sighs a bit rubbing his face and sitting up standing up not caring that he is naked, After all she was in HIS room. He moved getting dressed and wrapping his Haori around his body then he grabs his pink haori from around her and easily removes it from her without even hurting her, how the hell did he do that? Then he wraps it around him, Then reached down and picked up his sakkat and placed it on his head. "Of course if you wish to stay I would appreciate it." He gives her a reassuring smile.

Then he heard the question about why he chose her. "Well, Your pretty, Beautiful, Cute, Smart, Annnnnnnd Pretty strong too." He shrugged for a moment and scratched his chin before turning and heading out of his room. Once out he raises a hand and blocks the sun wincing a bit at the Rays. Then moves down the hall giving her time to think while he went to deal with his squad, and by deal, he ment Drink.
Back to top Go down
Aoide

Aoide

PostSubject: Re: Ohayou Taichou! (Shunsui)   Ohayou Taichou! (Shunsui) EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 10:15 pm

Aoide scowled a little, trying not to look too impressed on how easily Sunsui managed to get his pink robe back. Or the fact that she should have been really embarressed to see him naked, but instead it just felt like business as usual. "I'm not going to transfer,' she said rather subbornly as she followed her Captain out of his room, glad that she had finally managed to get him out of bed. Now, they could finally get to work! Her cheeks though, did redden a little bit when Shunsui requested she satyed. No one had ever acted like they wanted her around, this was something new to her. Most people put up with her silly ways just because she was a good fighter, but other then that...well, she didn't have many friends.

"Don't try to flatter me," she then said getting over her shock and glaring at Shunsui in a rather serious manner, "You forgot an excellent swordsmen," she added with a slight, pleased smirk on her face. Death Gods, was she flirting with her Captain, no bad Aoide! She was a Vice Captain now, she couldn't do such things. Instantly she smile was gone, replaced with a frown. She did hate being so serious though. How was she going to do this, she felt truly loss, what if she let her Captain and Squad down. She couldn't let him know that she was silly, girly, unserious, clumbsy, loud person...who really wanted to get along with her Captain.

She pouted mostly to herself as she mulled over her thoughts a little before gazing up at Shunsui. She looked a little shy as she continued to think, "I drank you sake," she finally blurted out, "It was just there in your pocket! And I took your hairpins too!" she confessed biting her lip, pulling the pins out of her pigtails and holding them out to Shunsui, "I can pay you back for the sake. I make my own so, I can pay i back doubly. We just met, I really don't want to get off on the wrong foot! But it's just hard, I'm not a very good serious person like Vice Captains are suppose to be!" she rambled on her face growing redder and redder. "And you're not that old," she added quietly.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Ohayou Taichou! (Shunsui)   Ohayou Taichou! (Shunsui) EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 10:40 pm

Shunsui took a moment to notice that she did not care that he was naked while he got read. He chuckled ever so slightly walking down the hall arms crossed. He took a deep breath before looking at her "Of course Excellent swordswoman as well." He smiled flirting back. After a moment he notices her frown and raises a eyebrow at her frown.

Then he heard to not try to flatter her, so he simply shrugged and spoke. "What if I want to flatter such a beautiful woman?" He walks to the food area where he took a seat down there and stretched a bit. He listened to her rant and rave, all the while studying her very soul, both figurtively and physically. He did find her rather attractive even if she didn't him.

Then he noticed the pout even if it was to her. Then she gazed up to me, my how cute. He had noticed his hair pins and that his sake was missing. Though he said nothing, he let the girls guilt eat at her before he mentioned anything. He chuckled a bit at her eagerness to please him then says. "Its quite okay Aoide-Chan." he takes the hair pins and slides them into his hair.

Then she mentioned Sake and that she makes her own this peeked his interest. "I'm interested in where you make your own sake, I'd like to go with you to see this." He took a moment to study her body again before taking a deep breath. "Don't worry, I don't hold you to the standards of a Vice Captain, your a person too. You should act like you want to, not how the Seireitei wants you to." He then smiles a bit at the mention of being not old "...Thank you, Also a little late, but I'm glad your not leaving. I do enjoy the presence of a beautiful woman who could kick my butt if need be." He tips his sakkat in respect to her.
Back to top Go down
Aoide

Aoide

PostSubject: Re: Ohayou Taichou! (Shunsui)   Ohayou Taichou! (Shunsui) EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 10:56 pm

"Tch, I'm beginning to think you chose me to be your Vice Captain just because I have a short skirt in Shikai form Taichou-chan," Aoide said shaking her head in mild amusement. She then looked at Shunsui studying for a moment, he was so..casual, it was almost relaxing just being around him. She let out a sigh and looked at the ceiling again, why did she have a feeling that she'd always be between two places with him, either his best friend or mother. She wasn't sure if she'd enjoy these roles that much, she had never been resposible for someone.

She then grinned tilting her head at Shunsui as he seemed to practically beg to see where she made the sake, "Tsk, Taichou-chan," she said affectionately tapping his nose in amusement at his eagerness, "I only just met you, I'm not going to reveal the secret location of my sake cottage until I know you better," she told him, "But if you're nice to me, I might be kind enough to bring you a few barrels once and while. It's the most I can do for my Taichou-chan."

She then scowled at him waving her hand, "I don't like you flirting with me so much," she added biting her lip, she'd have to tread carefully, she didn't want to hurt his feelings, "I'm not a pretty lady, I'm a former Squad 11 member, I have more scars then probably everyone in Squad 8 combined. I like to drink, I'm used to shared baths, and I might be the next in line to be the head of my family, but I'm not lady-like at all. Annnddd..." she said with a sigh, "I have small breasts, you seem like a big breasted type guy. So stop it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ohayou Taichou! (Shunsui)   Ohayou Taichou! (Shunsui) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ohayou Taichou! (Shunsui)
Page 1 of 1