Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Death match statement EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Death match statement EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Death match statement EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Death match statement EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Death match statement EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Death match statement EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Death match statement EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Death match statement EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Death match statement EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Death match statement Vote_lcapDeath match statement Voting_barDeath match statement Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Death match statement Vote_lcapDeath match statement Voting_barDeath match statement Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Death match statement

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Death match statement Empty
PostSubject: Death match statement   Death match statement EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 5:45 pm

It seems some people think that if they post in rp and force a death match that the victim has no say in the matter. The argument always seems to be that such things happen in real life. But let's be honest the rp we do here is not real life, it is fantasy based and as such I say real life has no relevance to rp here. I do not do death matches and never will. Any and all rp's I start will be non death match zones by default. I am going to ask Byakuya Kuchiki to instate a written rule stating that death matches become something the attacker has to ask for. If the defender says no than the attacker is out of luck. Do not bother asking me as my answer will always be no. I rp for story not for killing. If you think that means I am crap at rp'ing, oh well U really don't care.

Life and death are not the only things to rp about guys, so please do not push survival of the fittest or any of the Darwinism crap. I do not believe in that poppy cock, If you wish to kill each other off go for it, but leave me out of it. This is not to start fights but to let my decision be known publicly. I take it personally when people jump into something I am doing and try saying oh by the way you have to fight me to the death now merely because a rule wasn't anticipated before the site started.

I am not good enough to rp to the death, but even if I was it is not my style of rp'ing and likely never will be. In my opinion anyone who jumps into an rp and starts a death match without getting the consent of the victim is at best poorly trained in forum ettiquette and at worst a god modder who is also a newbie. Personally I suspect that my current irritant is merely poorly informed on forum ettiquette. But oh well life goes on. In the future I expect people to not jump into my rp's with death matches expecting me to just fight and probably die because I can't figure out how to deal with multiple attacks far beyond the acceptable range of fairness. Again this is not intended as a flame or to start fights. It is intended to stop fights and in my opinion pushiness of other people viewpoints. As of right now I will be the one to start every rp I am in. I will push to have this death matches can be started by anyone, any time without the victims consent to cut down on people abusing other peoples enjoyment of rp's out a misplaced attempt to feel strong or important. I consider myself a real warrior, most because a real warrior doesn't kill or fight merely because they can. A real warrior fights because they have to, or they have to protect someone/something/someplace. A real warrior has to have a reason to fight, boredom or because I can are not valid reasons, nor is killing for the sake of killing. I do not expect many people here to understand this, but than again most of the people here are minors and probably not martial arts students.
Back to top Go down
Aaroniero Arruruerie
1st Espada
Aaroniero Arruruerie

PostSubject: Re: Death match statement   Death match statement EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 9:00 pm

I can agree to that, however I must add a secondary note

"IF you are unwilling to die, you should not kill other char's" Meaning, that just because you refuse permission, don't go around doing these things and expect others to die.

And on a second note, please please don't do things that endanger your life if you are unwilling to die, don't go fighting invaders if you don't want to die.

However, like all death is apart of rping, this isn't Oran High School Club, fighting in bleach is more apart of the story line, than anything else...

So, if you insist on this rule, please don't be a douche bag about it.

"I challenge you for captain spot"

"Well I'm not fighting you, and by this rule I don't have too, and thus I can keep my captain spot, so sucks to be you"

Shit like that
Back to top Go down
The Haitian

The Haitian

PostSubject: Re: Death match statement   Death match statement EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 3:25 am

@Neliel Person

TL;DR

Cool story, bro.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Death match statement   Death match statement EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 8:32 am

lol I do not have a captain's position on any of my characters so what ever. As to fighting being kill or be killed and that is all, you forget Kenpachi Zaraki doesn't kill everyone he beats. The winner chooses the loser's fate, how ever I wasn't planning on fighting the bad guys, but more along the lines of training/sparring with my allies to help them get stronger. So again no problem. Rangiku and Motoko will be primarily gathering information and reporting it to who ever needs the information as will Yoruichi. Killing others is not my style which should be apparent since I said I dislike death matches, so no reason to call me out on something I stated. XD

I dislike one sided situations If something I do or say seems one sided feel free to talk to me and we discuss it calmly with no name calling. If I am wrong and it is proven I will do my best to change.I am not always right and I know that. I just want this site to be fun for everyone without ruining things for others in the process. I wish this site to continue on for as long as possible, but having to make a new character every 10-15 posts would make me leave as I would not be having fun. I doubt I am the only one who feels that way, character deaths should be in major events not tossed about like candies. But that is my opinion and everyone else is free to disagree if they wish to. I am not god and as such can not control other people's minds. Nor would I want to, so I think we have an agreement. Even though the conditions you gave me were already conditions I had placed on myself. lol
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: Death match statement   Death match statement EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 9:06 am

hold it we should allow auto kills if they get online and know of the topic but do not post, even before a week
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Death match statement   Death match statement EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 9:28 am

On that idk know really. I am not an expert on such things really. Although I do now that all rules should apply equally to everyone. But I do think that people should get at least 2 maybe 3 days to make a post before before they get auto hit or even killed. Not everyone can be on every day after all.

Also sometimes I have trouble posting because someone else's post leaves me dumbfounded with no idea how to respond to it. I may be capable of making 10-17 paragraph posts at times, all of which have a minimum of 8-14 sentences each, but I am not always capable of coming up with a reply to everyones posts. I can somewhat keep tie things together and provide decent detail in my posts, but many people here leave me in the dust with their ability to describe things. I would love to learn from those people as their level of detail is absolutley beautiful. Such people are rare and their posts are works of art. Despite the occasional typo we all suffer from.

I consider myself to be passable in rp, but not really good by any means. Although the Haitian ad Creedy have a habit of only bumping into idiot npc's, their posts are still very good and I consider them works of art. Maybe not so great at tying things together, but still works of art. No one is perfect so I am not trying to grade anyone. My level of detail tends to be rather bland, so I freely admit I have room to improve as well. lol

I think maybe we should have a topic were we can share lessons with others on how to improve on certain aspects of rp'ing. Although I doubt I can teach very well, I would be willing to give it a try anyway. I imagine Creedy and the Haitian would be much better at teaching than I am, but we all have strengths and weaknesses to deal with. I don't think I have many strengths if any at all, but I do tend to be self negative. But having said that, I am trying to fix that part of myself which is a very difficult thing to do on my own since my room mate was trying to help me with it and now he is dead. But someday I will succeed with enough help.

Someone should start a topic discussing whether or not people should be auto killed in rp's if they fail to post with in so much time of an attack. Naturally I lean towards no regardless of who it is, but that is just me. If someone did such a thing anyone no matter what, I wouldn't be happy about it. But again that is just me. My opinions are mine and mine alone, no one has to agree with me. XD
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: Death match statement   Death match statement EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 9:36 am

i mean if a person simply refuses to post, and they were explained what the post meant already, they just refuse to post
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Death match statement   Death match statement EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 9:49 am

well I am still not certain about that. I guess it is up to the admin/moderators at that point. When I stop posting it is because I can't come up with anything and I would rather have something good to post than absolute crap. But I suppose it would make sense that refusing to post could be considered resigning their character, but I couldn't say it is right or wrong. That is for admin/moderators to decide not me. lol
Back to top Go down
Ezekeil
Admin
Ezekeil

PostSubject: Re: Death match statement   Death match statement EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 2:43 pm

Her how it goes, kids;

- If a person refuses to post, then you can claim an auto hit after 48 hours and it can lead to a death, thats the only way its fair. Otherwise, everyone will just not post.

-Autohits can still exist if someone doesn't post for 48 hours (not on purpose, they had irl problems and not seen online), or just miss read the text and get hit because....well they can't read. This exists but it clashes against the new rule, so instead of killing the guy (which an auto hit doesn't always do, it depends on where the attack was aimed, how powerful etc), the person passes out really wounded.

- So if I have one of you pressed up against a wall fired a cero pointblan, you clearly ignore it becuase you can't read, therefore I claim a free hit, normally a cero at pointblank = massive hole in yo body and you dead mofo. However, in this case, the person who gets auto hitted, is badly hurt, like lots of burns, broken ribs, etc....they just pass out and they not dead.

Happy Hunting.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Death match statement   Death match statement EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 6:27 pm

We should really make a new topic for this. This was made so people could see my stand, not spark debates about other things. lol

All of the things brought up are valid points and need serious consideration so they can be made workable, but that should be in a different topic than this one. Admin and moderators are better suited to discussing these things really. I was a moderator for a short time, but I do not feel qualified to to make policy even after I become a moderator again someday. I think my place is making sure anything I think is fishy is looked into regardless of who it is done to. I dislike even people I don't care for being hosed. I believe that if I don't want it done to me, I should not do it to others either. That is one of my basic life principals and it is a principal that is rather rare now days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death match statement   Death match statement Empty

Back to top Go down

Death match statement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Unified :: Information :: Updates/Annoucements-
Jump to: