Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Hiruma's Downfall :P EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Hiruma's Downfall :P EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Hiruma's Downfall :P EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Hiruma's Downfall :P EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Hiruma's Downfall :P EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Hiruma's Downfall :P EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Hiruma's Downfall :P EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Hiruma's Downfall :P EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Hiruma's Downfall :P EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Hiruma's Downfall :P Vote_lcapHiruma's Downfall :P Voting_barHiruma's Downfall :P Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Hiruma's Downfall :P Vote_lcapHiruma's Downfall :P Voting_barHiruma's Downfall :P Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Hiruma's Downfall :P

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akushumi
Akushumi

Hiruma's Downfall :P Empty
PostSubject: Hiruma's Downfall :P   Hiruma's Downfall :P EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 11:54 pm

A cold wind blew from the direction of the soccer field and Akushumi could tell that something was happening that would be worth watching. He had just returned from his morning jog and was preparing to go to his lonely job as a 11th grade teacher. He noticed that a strange force was coming and that he was soon going to have a lucky victim to destroy. "Soon the world shall fall to my feet and the wretched arrancar's that got in my way will fall to." He continued his walk which luckily led him away from the wind and also away from the soccer field. He fingered the hilt of his zan and prepared some of his strength pushing his energy into his hands.
Back to top Go down
Hiruma

Hiruma

PostSubject: Re: Hiruma's Downfall :P   Hiruma's Downfall :P EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 12:05 am

Click, Clock, Click, Clock. Footsteps? Oh yes, footsteps. They were getting closer. But the man who was behind the footsteps wasn't there. It was just a sound. Kukuku~! The dark chuckle of that man echoed in the air. It was quite windy today. It was a morning. Full of sunlight and... shadows. Kukuku~! The chuckle was heard once more. By now, a dark figure was seen on top of the school that resided in the town of Karakura. The man was wearing a whit suit with a fedora hat. He had a maniacal grin on his face. His eyes, bloodshot. Red like the devil's. He gazed down at his lonely prey. He let the chuckle be heard once again. This time, louder, darker and more dangerous. He knew the other man was alert. But the dark figure did not care. The sun now was fully out, caressing the man's handsome face. It was Hiruma. The ex-segunda espada of Aizen's army. A dangerous man indeed. He had his pitch-black broadsword on his back. His dark hair... dark like the night. Covered his right eye. One could only label that man as the Devil. The Seed of Judas (Hiruma) disappeared in a blink of an eye. Into his Shadow Realm he went. The next moment, he emerged from a shadow not far from the Vaizard. Kukuku~. Seems like I have found myself another piece of meat. The chuckle, dark as menacing as ever. And his voice, dripping of sarcasm. This man truly was Insane.
Back to top Go down
http://www.battleofflames.forumotion.net
Akushumi
Akushumi

PostSubject: Re: Hiruma's Downfall :P   Hiruma's Downfall :P EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 12:10 am

A dark man shone in the shadow of the sun. Appearing as an agent of death the man came forward showing himself in a more clear light, but now that he was more then a sillouhette Toya could see that the man was even more menacing then he appeared before. "Such a dark man in such a bright light? It is comical the way that you appear to me now. In this place your soul shall have its final breath as I squeze the life from what little you have left." With a smile Toya drew his blade and made a small step forward then shunpoed backwards till he was about 15 yards from the man and awaited his attack...
Back to top Go down
Hiruma

Hiruma

PostSubject: Re: Hiruma's Downfall :P   Hiruma's Downfall :P EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 12:13 am

Kukuku~. You petty Vaizard, kill an enemy of my caliber. I think not. I will grind you into dust, little mister. Taking a few quick steps he used his sonido do get in front of the man he was going to fight. With a swift flick of his arm he had his broadsword drewn and pointed at the other man's throat as he himself remained crouched. If the other man would somehow attack, he would have a counter for that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.battleofflames.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiruma's Downfall :P   Hiruma's Downfall :P Empty

Back to top Go down

Hiruma's Downfall :P
Page 1 of 1