Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Training in the Menos Forest EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Training in the Menos Forest EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Training in the Menos Forest EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Training in the Menos Forest EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Training in the Menos Forest EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Training in the Menos Forest EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Training in the Menos Forest EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Training in the Menos Forest EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Training in the Menos Forest EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Training in the Menos Forest Vote_lcapTraining in the Menos Forest Voting_barTraining in the Menos Forest Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Training in the Menos Forest Vote_lcapTraining in the Menos Forest Voting_barTraining in the Menos Forest Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Training in the Menos Forest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Himura Kaguya

Himura Kaguya

Training in the Menos Forest Empty
PostSubject: Training in the Menos Forest   Training in the Menos Forest EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 4:12 am

* Sits on a slant stone, legs crossed with shirt hanging from belt. Begins exahling and inhaling deeply, tightening all muscle as several Gillians approach him from behind, mouths open preparing to attack and devour *
" ....How troublesome "

* Begins to stand holding sword in his right hand. Just
as Hitane turns to glare at the gillian, counting 9 in all ; the Hollows
launch a cero attack, destroying the small area where hitane was standing. Appears on top of a gillians head stabbing sword into it's mask slashing it down his face. Another gillian fires a cero at Hitane, who easily dodges it, jumping down to the ground as the hollows encircle him..."I'll end this quickly "...Places hand on top
of his head, then slides it down over his Face elegantly, summoning his hollow mask. Roars Fiercly intimidating the Gillian slightly, then leaps in the air and acrobatically jumps from each Hollow to the next, Kicking, Punching and Slicing their
masks to pieces *
Back to top Go down
Himura Kaguya

Himura Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Menos Forest   Training in the Menos Forest EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 4:21 am

* Stands among to decaying bodys of the hollows, taking off
his mask... then looks in the distance*
I should go pay a vist...He and steadily walked out of the forest
into hueco Mundo... *
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Menos Forest   Training in the Menos Forest EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 6:00 am

Kensei appeared infront of him, with an angry look in his eyes "you've killed my followers.... I will give you one chance... leave or die" He said evenly. He was, if anything a fair man, but he was not going to let this by that easily.
Back to top Go down
Himura Kaguya

Himura Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Menos Forest   Training in the Menos Forest EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 2:35 am

Slowly turns toward the man making eye contact
with him, staring coldly into his eyes." Do you mean these pathetic Gillian...
then it's your own fault for not keeping your hollows in control. Closes eyes and places hand around the hilt of his sword.".... and Please don't make emty threats
it makes you seem ....very weak ". Reopens eye as if piercing through the mans soul.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Menos Forest   Training in the Menos Forest EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 7:05 am

"what ever you do... don't look into my eyes..... my threats are not empty.... I'm past aizen..... you have forfeited your life" He said as his eyes became a swirl pattern "tsukiyomi". As soon as Himura looked at him he activated it. The world changed, the sky turned black and the moon became red like blood, with red clouds. Himura was tied to a cross, not being able to move. Kensei chuckled "this is my personal world... I control everything here..."
Back to top Go down
Himura Kaguya

Himura Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Menos Forest   Training in the Menos Forest EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 12:48 am

* Eyes widen for a split second , taken off guard by the
sudden emergence of the Cross. Looks around nonchalantly
facial expression turning back to uncaring look *
" Your own little world...What a unique technique, But
is truly more frightening then Aizen's Complete hypnosis "
Smirks. I doubt it.... His spiritual pressure is hard to identify.Himura Thought
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Menos Forest   Training in the Menos Forest EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 10:23 am

"really? this makes him look like a child dear boy" Kensei said plunging a katana into his lung, one for each lung. Kensei was grabbing them out of nowhere proving this was his own world, and also knew that since it was mental Himura might not die but he would definitely feel the pain. He plunged two more into each elbow. "have you ever been tortured?"
Back to top Go down
Himura Kaguya

Himura Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Menos Forest   Training in the Menos Forest EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 6:40 am

Winces at the pain, and begins sweating slightly
then looks down at Kensei while smirking." Hmph... I'll admit that
your technique is very unique... are you a Vizard like myself "

Last edited by Himura Kaguya on Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Menos Forest   Training in the Menos Forest EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 6:56 am

ooc: you cannot break the cross it is an illusion, no powers work in illusions, if you need a reference to what it is its basicly itachi's tsukiyomi from naruto x.x so the user is in COMPLETE control of the illusion.
Back to top Go down
Himura Kaguya

Himura Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Menos Forest   Training in the Menos Forest EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 2:40 am

ooc:... I edited the post
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Menos Forest   Training in the Menos Forest EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 5:23 am

"not completely.... I used to be one... hell you might even know me.... my name is Kensei Kontan, when I was a Vizard i was called Teshimo kati" He smirked. He used to be a vizard untill aizen experimented on him, and before he became a vizard he was the third squad's captain. He loved his position and wished he could go back but he knew that soul society would never accept them.
Back to top Go down
Himura Kaguya

Himura Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Menos Forest   Training in the Menos Forest EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 6:27 am

" I see ... If you plan to kill go ahead and
get it over with I can't stand to be in this dreaded
worl of yours anymore "
" he spoke to Kensei , while his eyes emitted a light blue glow
from them
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Menos Forest   Training in the Menos Forest EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 6:38 am

"oh? and after such a lovely conversation" He sighed "I have a deal for you.... you must want to live correct? then i need you to get the vizards to join us... if they dont they will die" He looked at him with sorrow in his eyes. "Soul society is going to attack you and the rogue shinigami now that your uprooted..... they are still niave fools, convince them to come to our side and I shall let you live, oh dont worry about the injuries... their all mental"
Back to top Go down
Himura Kaguya

Himura Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Menos Forest   Training in the Menos Forest EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 6:54 am

Closes his eyes." I dont associate with the Vizards
but i can see what i can do ... as for soul society I've already mad plans to
deal with them myself so joining forces would benefit us both "
Notices the glimpse of sorrow in his eye.

".... It's a deal Kensei Kontan "
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Menos Forest   Training in the Menos Forest EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 7:04 am

"good...." He said as the enviorment turned back to normal and the wounds and cross vanished. The pain was only mental but if it had enough it could cause a slight coma making the victim vulnerable. "meet me here again when you find out about them"
Back to top Go down
Himura Kaguya

Himura Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Menos Forest   Training in the Menos Forest EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 3:22 am

Nods, being a bit shaky ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Menos Forest   Training in the Menos Forest Empty

Back to top Go down

Training in the Menos Forest
Page 1 of 1