Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Handing out gigai's (PRIVATE Urahara Kisuke, Neliel Tu Oderschvank and Kensei Kontan only) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Handing out gigai's (PRIVATE Urahara Kisuke, Neliel Tu Oderschvank and Kensei Kontan only) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Handing out gigai's (PRIVATE Urahara Kisuke, Neliel Tu Oderschvank and Kensei Kontan only) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Handing out gigai's (PRIVATE Urahara Kisuke, Neliel Tu Oderschvank and Kensei Kontan only) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Handing out gigai's (PRIVATE Urahara Kisuke, Neliel Tu Oderschvank and Kensei Kontan only) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Handing out gigai's (PRIVATE Urahara Kisuke, Neliel Tu Oderschvank and Kensei Kontan only) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Handing out gigai's (PRIVATE Urahara Kisuke, Neliel Tu Oderschvank and Kensei Kontan only) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Handing out gigai's (PRIVATE Urahara Kisuke, Neliel Tu Oderschvank and Kensei Kontan only) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Handing out gigai's (PRIVATE Urahara Kisuke, Neliel Tu Oderschvank and Kensei Kontan only) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Handing out gigai's (PRIVATE Urahara Kisuke, Neliel Tu Oderschvank and Kensei Kontan only) Vote_lcapHanding out gigai's (PRIVATE Urahara Kisuke, Neliel Tu Oderschvank and Kensei Kontan only) Voting_barHanding out gigai's (PRIVATE Urahara Kisuke, Neliel Tu Oderschvank and Kensei Kontan only) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Handing out gigai's (PRIVATE Urahara Kisuke, Neliel Tu Oderschvank and Kensei Kontan only) Vote_lcapHanding out gigai's (PRIVATE Urahara Kisuke, Neliel Tu Oderschvank and Kensei Kontan only) Voting_barHanding out gigai's (PRIVATE Urahara Kisuke, Neliel Tu Oderschvank and Kensei Kontan only) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Handing out gigai's (PRIVATE Urahara Kisuke, Neliel Tu Oderschvank and Kensei Kontan only)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Urahara Kisuke

Urahara Kisuke

Handing out gigai's (PRIVATE Urahara Kisuke, Neliel Tu Oderschvank and Kensei Kontan only) Empty
PostSubject: Handing out gigai's (PRIVATE Urahara Kisuke, Neliel Tu Oderschvank and Kensei Kontan only)   Handing out gigai's (PRIVATE Urahara Kisuke, Neliel Tu Oderschvank and Kensei Kontan only) EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 9:36 am

Kisuke finally finishes the last gigia and smiles. Everything is perfect, or as perfect as Kisuke can make it. Setting them against the wall of their own changing areas Kisuke knows Kensei and Neliel will arrive soon for them. Although Kisuke knows it will take them time to get used to them. He also knows he'll have to explain a few things since Arrancar have never used gigai before. But everyone has to start out as a beginner with everything at some point in time. Kisuke sits in the front area of his shop waiting and pretending to be asleep.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

Handing out gigai's (PRIVATE Urahara Kisuke, Neliel Tu Oderschvank and Kensei Kontan only) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Handing out gigai's (PRIVATE Urahara Kisuke, Neliel Tu Oderschvank and Kensei Kontan only)   Handing out gigai's (PRIVATE Urahara Kisuke, Neliel Tu Oderschvank and Kensei Kontan only) EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 9:41 am

Kensei appeared behind him, by using his fusion of sonido and Shunpo. He figured it'd work well enough and smiled as he was twice as fast as when he used them alone, thought that was because his reiatsu was neither hollow nor shinigami, but a mix of the two. "yo kisuke... got the gigais yet?" He asked raising an eyebrow lazily.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Handing out gigai's (PRIVATE Urahara Kisuke, Neliel Tu Oderschvank and Kensei Kontan only)   Handing out gigai's (PRIVATE Urahara Kisuke, Neliel Tu Oderschvank and Kensei Kontan only) EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 9:52 am

Neliel arrives looking very tired and ready to collapse at any moment. She sees Kensei and Kisuke as she pants from her retreat. "Yes are the gigai's done yet? By the way I had to leave the other one behind with my mod soul. I suppose that Shinigami is going to seek it out and destroy it after Shunsui stopped him from killing me and Kenji. The captain said something about defeating everyone and to make a new world."
Back to top Go down
Urahara Kisuke

Urahara Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: Handing out gigai's (PRIVATE Urahara Kisuke, Neliel Tu Oderschvank and Kensei Kontan only)   Handing out gigai's (PRIVATE Urahara Kisuke, Neliel Tu Oderschvank and Kensei Kontan only) EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 9:58 am

Kisuke looks up and smiles "Actually I just finished them to be honest. Follow me they are prepared for both of you in your own little fitting rooms in the interest of privacy." Kisuke leads Kensei and Neliel into the back room where theuir gigais are. He shows them to their changing rooms and and lets them put on their gigais waiting for them to be ready for the instructions they will need to use them effectively. He also knows he needs to explain the special features so they know the limits of their gigais.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: Handing out gigai's (PRIVATE Urahara Kisuke, Neliel Tu Oderschvank and Kensei Kontan only)   Handing out gigai's (PRIVATE Urahara Kisuke, Neliel Tu Oderschvank and Kensei Kontan only) EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 10:01 am

Kensei smirked at the idea of Shunsui actually doing something. He followed Urahara to the rooms and got into the gigai, wondering if Kisuke recognized him from when he was a Shinigami. He breifly chuckled at the idea of him forgetting him. He crack his neck and smirked, he liked this gigai.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Handing out gigai's (PRIVATE Urahara Kisuke, Neliel Tu Oderschvank and Kensei Kontan only)   Handing out gigai's (PRIVATE Urahara Kisuke, Neliel Tu Oderschvank and Kensei Kontan only) EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 10:10 am

Neliel puts on her gigai and finds it a bit stiff and difficult to manage easily. She emerges from the changing area with some difficulty and notices Kensei isn't suffering from any difficulties at all. She is a little jealous of that, but chalks it up to being able to learn faster nothing more. She waits for Kisuke to tell her anything relevant using the gigia.
Back to top Go down
Urahara Kisuke

Urahara Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: Handing out gigai's (PRIVATE Urahara Kisuke, Neliel Tu Oderschvank and Kensei Kontan only)   Handing out gigai's (PRIVATE Urahara Kisuke, Neliel Tu Oderschvank and Kensei Kontan only) EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 10:22 am

Kisuke notices Kensei having no difficulties and it hits him, his eyes bulge a bit and sighs. "Wait a minute, Kensei you suddenly seem somewhat familiar...." Kisuke turns a bit pale but tries to hide his fear. "Teshimo is that you? I hope your not going to switch side on us, at least not before Aizen is stopped anyway. I know you have your own plans, but we don't need more than one serious sitaution at a time. I am sure even you can agree on that? Besides I at least need to explain the special features to you and their limits right?" Kisuke waits for Kensei's response hoping this isn't a big mistake, he also knows Kensei will likely know his true affect on on him.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: Handing out gigai's (PRIVATE Urahara Kisuke, Neliel Tu Oderschvank and Kensei Kontan only)   Handing out gigai's (PRIVATE Urahara Kisuke, Neliel Tu Oderschvank and Kensei Kontan only) EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 3:20 pm

"switch sides? urahara my old friend have you gone insane or stupid? I just left Hueco mundo, made a new orginization to protect the human world and stop the stupid war, and you think I'd ever switch sides?" His eye twitched "damn man what the hell has gone on with you? I thought you'd remember me at first sight anyway, who else has red hair and crazy red eyes?" He said getting annoyed at Kisuke. "trust me... my Agenda is either to change aizen completely and make him a decent person.... or kill him.... either way im happy" He shrugged
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Handing out gigai's (PRIVATE Urahara Kisuke, Neliel Tu Oderschvank and Kensei Kontan only)   Handing out gigai's (PRIVATE Urahara Kisuke, Neliel Tu Oderschvank and Kensei Kontan only) EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 3:25 pm

Neliel looks between Kisuke and Kensei not knowing exactly what is happening but not sure if she should ask or not. She just waits to to be told anything relevant for using the gigia.
Back to top Go down
Urahara Kisuke

Urahara Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: Handing out gigai's (PRIVATE Urahara Kisuke, Neliel Tu Oderschvank and Kensei Kontan only)   Handing out gigai's (PRIVATE Urahara Kisuke, Neliel Tu Oderschvank and Kensei Kontan only) EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 3:29 pm

"Sorry I had lots of things on my mind, so when I finally recognized you, well I'm sure you can understand. Exactly why did you go to Hueco Mundo though? I'm sure you had your reasons, but could explain them to me if it isn't prying too much? The last thing I would want to do is force you into to say anything you don't want to reveal right now, although I really should explain the special features of these gigais so you don't over do it."
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: Handing out gigai's (PRIVATE Urahara Kisuke, Neliel Tu Oderschvank and Kensei Kontan only)   Handing out gigai's (PRIVATE Urahara Kisuke, Neliel Tu Oderschvank and Kensei Kontan only) EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 3:36 pm

"simple really I was kidnapped and experimented on, then pretended to be obedient until i had a chance to escape. And yes explain the capabilities" He chuckled at Kisuke being worried, the laziest person he knew being worried.
Back to top Go down
Urahara Kisuke

Urahara Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: Handing out gigai's (PRIVATE Urahara Kisuke, Neliel Tu Oderschvank and Kensei Kontan only)   Handing out gigai's (PRIVATE Urahara Kisuke, Neliel Tu Oderschvank and Kensei Kontan only) EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 5:10 pm

"That makes sense, well the speed aspect lets you run as if you weren't in your gigai, but if you over use it it will drain your reiatsu quickly. Also it might take damage depending on certain circumstances. It is still a gigai, and as such made of material that can be damaged by normal items in the world of the living. So no running through walls, cars and such and expect it to hold up for ever if at all. The strength ability lets you fight as if you were as if you were out of your gigia, but again the gigai won't hold up for ever. The riatsu suppression is always active, but if the giagi gets damaged that ability will be become diminished. As you know Kensei staying in your gigai too long can result in fusing with it permanently. So try to remove it every so often to avoid that problem. If you can't sync with your gigai I can provide items that help with that, but those can lead to problems as well if over used. Basically be careful and don't over use the boosted abilities, if your gigais take damage either find me or Orihime Inoue and the damage can be fixed. Although in Orihime's case it will be done much faster and so you can be under way much sooner. Any questions?" Kisuke looks to both Kensei and Neliel waiting for possible questions, and figuring it will be Neliel since she is new to all of this.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Handing out gigai's (PRIVATE Urahara Kisuke, Neliel Tu Oderschvank and Kensei Kontan only)   Handing out gigai's (PRIVATE Urahara Kisuke, Neliel Tu Oderschvank and Kensei Kontan only) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 7:55 am

"So basically don't over do anything as if we humans? Is that what you mean? I think I can handle that." Neliel smiles even though she still looks very tired. "Oh yeah Shunsui is probably still fighting that guy right now, and knowing how things are that guy might have back up with him by now. But I am not certain on that, I didn't stick around since I would have been more of a burden than a help in my current condition."
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: Handing out gigai's (PRIVATE Urahara Kisuke, Neliel Tu Oderschvank and Kensei Kontan only)   Handing out gigai's (PRIVATE Urahara Kisuke, Neliel Tu Oderschvank and Kensei Kontan only) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 8:01 am

"yes you should train more... and kisuke... you should start training as well..... we'll need everything we have for winter" He sighed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Handing out gigai's (PRIVATE Urahara Kisuke, Neliel Tu Oderschvank and Kensei Kontan only)   Handing out gigai's (PRIVATE Urahara Kisuke, Neliel Tu Oderschvank and Kensei Kontan only) Empty

Back to top Go down

Handing out gigai's (PRIVATE Urahara Kisuke, Neliel Tu Oderschvank and Kensei Kontan only)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Unified :: World of the Living :: Urahara's Shop-
Jump to: