Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Vizard training EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Vizard training EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Vizard training EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Vizard training EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Vizard training EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Vizard training EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Vizard training EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Vizard training EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Vizard training EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Vizard training Vote_lcapVizard training Voting_barVizard training Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Vizard training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zanji Ryotoji

Zanji Ryotoji

Vizard training Empty
PostSubject: Vizard training   Vizard training EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 6:06 am

Zanji ran throughtout the streets of karakura town trying to find a place to rest and finish healing his injuries. He came upon a old factory building it was closed down. He smiled and said to himself \"perfect place to lay low.\" He jumped the fence and opened the door and went inside then closed the door again. It was very dark inside the windows had been spray painted black most likely by vandals. Zanji leaned against a wall and coughed. \"I have got to learn how to heal theses wounds better.\" Zanji then heard a echoing of a familiar voice inside his head.

\"
Oh I know how to heal your body but I don\'t feel like sharing with you only way your gonna get that information from me is if you beat it out of me.\" Zanji chuckled and said \"Well 14th looks like I\'m gonna have to beat it out of you I thought you would learn form the last time I fought you. Zanji closed his eyes and When he reopened them he was inside his inner world. Zanji\'s inner world looks like very large ancient city The buildings are white as snow. The building style forms up like a Colosseum. At the top of the city there is a a ring of spires made of white stone and a tower. A small moat forms a circle around the spires, there are trees and flowers also within the inner world. Zanji smiled as he walked through his inner world.

He ran to the top of his inner world and smiled there waiting for him was his inner hollow. His inner hollow smiled at him and had a zanpaktou in his hand. \"
So you finally came to see me after such a long time Zanji-kun.\" Zanji smiled as he drew his zanpaktou into his hand. \"I\'m not gonna hold back at all you know that I want to be out of here fast so lets make this quick 14th.\" The 14th looked at Zanji and gave a wider smile \"As you wish but you know what happens if I win I get your body hehe.\" Zanji charged forward with his zanpaktou. The 14th just held his ground and drew his zanpaktou. Both Zanjis sword and the 14ths collided with a flash of sparks. they were deadlocked neither side giving a inch away.

Zanji grunted as he held his ground. \"Looks like you\'ve improved 14th I am impressed.\" Zanji pulled his sword away and jumped back. He panted a few times \"I might actually have to go shikai on you.\" The 14th smiled at and said \"Oh I have been getting stronger and stronger everyday I have even learned how to use shikai.\" The 14th charged at Zanji moving in a zig zag pattern.

Back on the outside zanjis body began to hollowfy. the hollowification process started out slowly first it formed half of the mask and covered his right arm. Zanji awoke but it wasnt Zanji it was his inner hollow using his body. the hollowification spread much faster and spread across his chest. Zanjis body began to wreck everything in the factory as the battle withing him continued and as the hollowfication spread the more violent he became.

Zanji watched him his eyes barley able to keep up with the 14ths speed.
\"Judge them Veritas!\" Zanji activated his shikai and used his shunpo and ran at the 1th with a head on collision. The 14th\'s eyes frowned as he saw Zanji go into shikai form so the 14th did the same thing and saw that Zanji was on a head on collision with him. The 14ths sword collided with Zanji but the 14th only used on hand on the sword the other was aimed at Zanjis belly.The 14th was charging up a cero to use on Zanji.

Zanjis eyes widened as he saw that the 14th was about to fire a cero at point blank range at his stomach. \"Oh no you don\'t you cheating jackass.\" Zanji used his shunpo and moved to the back of the 14th and Zanji then cut the 14ths back with his sword. The 14th yelled as Zanji moved from the cero as he had just fired it as zanji moved. The 14th then felt his back get slashed and fell to the ground appearing to be defeated. Then the 14th\'s wound then closed up and he got back up. \"You have caused me pain I do not like that.\" The 14th then used shunpo and appeared behind Zanji and punched his in the spine.

Zanji felt his spine punched and he was sent flying into a spire. A large dust cloud appeared were Zanji was hit as the dust cleared it showed there was a very deep impact in the spire. Zanji pulled himself out of the impact and shook his head to try and shake it off. \"OW i think u cracked a rib on that last hit.\" Zanji jumped down and was clutching his rib cage. \"Veritas strike!\" Zanji then swung his sword and fired out a wave of green reiatsu. the wave was headed towards the 14th. The 14th laughed as he saw zanji get back up then his eyes wiidened as he saw the wave of energy headed straight for him. he qucickly fired out averitas strike of his own but his beam was white
with a black outline.

The two beams collided and created a blinding light. Zanji saw his chance and used his shunpo and appeared behind the 14th he then stabbed the 14th through the stomach and said \"looks like I win again 14th sorry.\" The 14th felt the sharp pain of the sword going through his back into his stomach and sighed. \"yeah you win again it seems oh well
i guess i have no choice ill teach you my instant regeneration ability all you need to do is get my mask on and ill do the rest i\'ll do all the work after all were connected and if you go i go as well.\"

Zanji pulled his sword out from the 14th and sheathed it. He then suppressed his inner hollow back down inside him and left his inner world.
On the outside world Zanjis body was completely hollowfied he was about rip off the front doors hinges when Zanji came back to his body. The hollowfied Zanji screamed loudly and the hollow appearance began cracking everywhere the hollowfication armor fell to the ground and shattered into pieces. Zanji took off his Vizards mask and looked around. \"Ah man not again.\" The factory was in shambles. He then opened the door to step outside when he saw that the sun was beginning to set as he walked outside. \"That took longer than I thought it would oh well.\" Zanji then ran off in the direction of the setting sun and headed back to karakura town.

[/size]

Last edited by Zanji Ryotoji on Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chris
Captain of the First Division
Chris

Vizard training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vizard training   Vizard training EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 11:04 am

Training Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://server3.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/snocracxizn

Vizard training
Page 1 of 1