Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
New Plot? EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
New Plot? EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
New Plot? EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
New Plot? EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
New Plot? EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
New Plot? EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
New Plot? EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
New Plot? EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
New Plot? EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
New Plot? Vote_lcapNew Plot? Voting_barNew Plot? Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

New Plot?

Go down 
+3
Orihime Inoue
Nina
Byakuya Kuchiki
7 posters

New Plot?
Yes
New Plot? Vote_lcap100%New Plot? Vote_rcap
 100% [ 9 ]
No
New Plot? Vote_lcap0%New Plot? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Byakuya Kuchiki
Captain of the Sixth Division
Byakuya Kuchiki

New Plot? Empty
PostSubject: New Plot?   New Plot? EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 3:48 am

Should we have a new plot? This one is a bit confusing since the Arrancar aren't doing anything.....
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-unified.rpg-board.net
Nina

Nina

New Plot? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Plot?   New Plot? EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 4:30 am

You know what girl, you just do what you want and if people have a problem with it you say.

Sarah: Shuty your little whiny asses up, if you're gonna complain PM's or Post it on the complaints section. Biyatch.

Me: YEAH! SPEAK IT GIRL-FRAND
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki
Captain of the Sixth Division
Byakuya Kuchiki

New Plot? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Plot?   New Plot? EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 4:33 am

lmao
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-unified.rpg-board.net
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

New Plot? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Plot?   New Plot? EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 8:49 pm

Yeah I think you should just what you want as well Byakuya sama. XD
Back to top Go down
Ezekeil
Admin
Ezekeil

New Plot? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Plot?   New Plot? EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 1:11 am

New plot, would be nice, lifting the killing rule or making it more lenient will make things abit more easier. Especially allowing places to be destroyed is pretty good as well, I mean I went to attack karkura town, people could have stopped us, whatever, but after Byakuya you said no destroying of places...it kinda stops the whole thing >.>;. You asked if Arrancar can get something going, abit hard when they can't kill people nor destroy anything?

I suggest we reset everything, new captains, new Espada, that way it clears up inactivity. Set up new ground rules, its pretty tiring of people always having "Ex-captain" that has become a vizard..>.> so yeah, new things, new plot, new stuff. If this happens, I got a few new ideas to sort out alot of the races and few problems, if your willing to hear them ofcourse (aimed at admins mainly).

Happy Hunting.
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

New Plot? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Plot?   New Plot? EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 5:49 am

Actually Byakuya said you couldn't destroy Karakura town as in the entire area. Destroying s few buildings or a couple blocks only is different. When someone says their going to destroy Karakura town the only thing that enters the mind automatically is that the entire town id going to be obliterated. Byakuya merely said that the entire town could not be destroyed, not that sections of it couldn't be.

Also the asking for death matches rule is fair. I do not feel like making new characters because people can be killed irl at the drop of a hat, nor do I think anyone else does for that matter. If we have to agree to death matches because someone sets it up out of the blue than our actions are being chosen for us and that constitutes someone controlling our character wthout permission. The rules call that a violation. Besides not everyone who fights gets killed in the anime, so I see no reason why every fight here has to be a death match. Even in the manga there were non death match fights, please try to remember this is not real life. Although I should further remind you that hundreds of fights happen irl every week and most do not end in death.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako
Vizard Commander
Shinji Hirako

New Plot? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Plot?   New Plot? EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 5:53 am

So that was what Byakuya meant by destroying Karakura town. Now that that issues is finally clarified, it settles a lot.
Back to top Go down
Light Mikoto
Vizard

New Plot? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Plot?   New Plot? EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 5:59 am

i think i new plot is a good idea, but as for the rules and such, it should be discussed in an open topic by everyone, that way you can get an idea of how people would respond to it, all decisions of course lie with the admins,but you can make decisions that appease the site as a whole instead of just a small portion of it,

all of this is merely opinion and you are free to ignore it
Back to top Go down
Ezekeil
Admin
Ezekeil

New Plot? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Plot?   New Plot? EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 1:24 pm

No, light, that is a very interesting idea you have there; we, staff, are for you, things like this should be considered openly with the member's opinion's as the heart of the ideals.

While a majority of you like the deathmatch rule, it still makes no sense, in essence to referring to manga, you do not see people asking one an other for a deathmatch, they just go out at it. Losing a character and creating a new better one is what makes a person a better rpger, I for one have experienced, Imade roughly 33 characters in a space of 6 months, mainly because the head admin kept killing me again and again till I at least became a fairly decent rper. Sure enough, I got angry, frustrated, though it was well worth it, much like the real world, a little sacrifice early on gets you far

Furthermore, if events are to be issued, would you no prefar them to be open death events, i.e. anyone can kill each other. I mean to say, most of you will be willing to cower away from the idea your character can die. I mean -thats- the whole point, the thrill of being able to lose your character, theres, -atleast-, something on the line when you undergo the event.

For instance, captains all go to HM, fight, win, no one is dead, yay, and do the same thing next time? It will get boring after awhile, with factor of death, people might not want to enter, some will, it changes the persepective of the battle itself. I didn't say remove the rule, please read carefully, just twiddle with it, so it makes things interesting or we'll end back up here? I'm sure there will be a point where you all would have roleplayed being friends, so...it might get a tad boring?

Well, thats some things going through my head, i'd like opinions of you ALL, not just motoko, this time please, would really be helpful.
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

New Plot? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Plot?   New Plot? EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 4:57 pm

I for one do not get a thrill when thinking about death matches, in fact I I have a sense of dread not only for me, but for my opponent. What one considers a small loss is often a large loss for others. I think that any one who kills someone else's character merely because they don't think you rp good enough by there standards is a jerk nothing more. I get better at rp'ing by doing mostly non combat rp's. Also keep in mind that just because fights can stared at the drop of a hat does not mean they have to be death matches. Unlike the manga, we agree to encounter each other. They are merely characters controlled by one man, while we are many people coexisting on this site. If people want to have death natches that is fine, but I for one don't think I should have to put (PIRVATE NO DEATH MATCHES) in every rp I am in just because someone can show up without asking and decide to kill me or everyone present because they can.

They way the rules were, I could be slaughtered by someone even if they know my character has no chance of beating them. So if I am using a cannon character who can't beat an Espada, how does me getting killed by someone who shouldn't bother with me since I am so far beneath being a threat to them make it fair I should make a new character just because they want to kill someone?

Character death makes me want to stop, it does not make want to make a new character. 33 characters in 6 months would make say fuck it what's the damned point and walk away. But that is just me, I know everyone is different but the rule making people ask for death matches protects new people and those of us who are tired of having to make extra steps to guard ourselves from an elite handful of people who are above our level of rp skills. I consider myself decent in how I rp, but as far as combat rp's, I am not even good enough to be a beginner. Therefore the asking for death matches protects me since I may sometimes start an rp when I am too tired to remember all the extra steps assumed to be standard to avoid death matches.

I know some compromise can be reached, but killing new people can hardly be called an accomplishment really. I could possibly kill tons of new people but doing such a thing would be a waste of my time, and I would not improve that way. I improve more by surviving fights not by being killed. If I had to fight someone and got killed I would approach my opponent the same way every time since my new character(s) would not know how that opponent fights, which would get me killed every time. Therefore if I suddenly have a character who should know nothing about the opponent somehow magically know how to avoid things they should know nothing about, I would be using unfair knowledge in that fight. I consider that poor rp'ing myself. I only see people improving their skills if they can validly apply what they have learned to a character who has gone through that experience personally. I don't see Ichigo killing a hollow and the next hollow suddenly knows to avoid his getsuga tenshou. Although I am merely making a point, not trying to start something.

Unless something better can be made that allows people top be safe from unexpected assassination attempts, the asking for death matches is the best we have. Although it would possibly be better if any rp not stating anything is considered death match free and any rp that has death matches be stated as being death match zones. On the other hand, we could always set up a rule that states that anyone entering an rp must ask the maker of the rp and maybe everyone else in the rp if they would accept a death match event. To assume because something is open that it is death match material is silly. We need a better set up to protect those who are not suitable for death matches while allowing those who like death matches equal fun while rp'ing and hinder neither side if possible.
Back to top Go down
Light Mikoto
Vizard

New Plot? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Plot?   New Plot? EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 7:09 pm

well here's my take on it,inoue is right about how open topics shouldn't automatically be death matches, asking the topic creator if it could be a death match is a good idea, because if they accept then they can't complain, and finally i think events such as invasions and such, should automatically be death matches because i agree that capts invading and everyone living seems stupid.

Once again this is merely opinion and can be ignored
Back to top Go down
Ezekeil
Admin
Ezekeil

New Plot? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Plot?   New Plot? EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 2:21 am

Indeed, I wish for events to be open to the deathmatch rule, if you enter its a risk of being killed. I think I may have spoken some ill words or when you, motoko, see the word "death", I think you go auto mode onto the otherside. Regardless, if you want to die or not, I just think that in events death is possible.

Thank you both for your opinions, I'd like to hear from the rest of the board.

Any ideas, are more than welcome, feel free to say whatever you like; remember this is all for you
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Sonozaki
Lieutenant of the First Division
Hitomi Sonozaki

New Plot? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Plot?   New Plot? EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 4:47 am

As for myself, I wouldn't put effort to create a character just to be killed in a few weeks since I'm not only fighting with my characters, but I intend to build relationships and personality as well. You don't have to kill someone in order to win a battle, you can see many examples for that in Bleach, even Aizen is willing to spare the life of his enemies to intimidate them even more.

On the other hand, I find it acceptable that deaths CAN occur in admin-controlled plot events, IF someone is RPing obviously better than his/her opponent(s) AND it helps the storyline to develop. Deciding that a character dies or not should be a privilege for the admins.
In other topics, deaths should only occur if the owner of the character agrees to have his/her character killed in case of a defeat.

That's my short opinion on this matter.
Back to top Go down
Ezekeil
Admin
Ezekeil

New Plot? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Plot?   New Plot? EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 5:36 pm

Thank you for your opinions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Plot? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Plot?   New Plot? Empty