Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Behind the mask (private possibly lemon) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Behind the mask (private possibly lemon) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Behind the mask (private possibly lemon) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Behind the mask (private possibly lemon) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Behind the mask (private possibly lemon) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Behind the mask (private possibly lemon) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Behind the mask (private possibly lemon) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Behind the mask (private possibly lemon) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Behind the mask (private possibly lemon) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Behind the mask (private possibly lemon) Vote_lcapBehind the mask (private possibly lemon) Voting_barBehind the mask (private possibly lemon) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Behind the mask (private possibly lemon) Vote_lcapBehind the mask (private possibly lemon) Voting_barBehind the mask (private possibly lemon) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Behind the mask (private possibly lemon)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

Behind the mask (private possibly lemon) Empty
PostSubject: Behind the mask (private possibly lemon)   Behind the mask (private possibly lemon) EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 7:11 am

Kensei was sitting quietly in Urahara's shop. He was almost meditating, but was still alert as always. He wondered about his emotions and his 'mask' as he called it. He had pretended to be harsh and cold in order to kill aizen but he almost got lost in it. He sighed, he needed a break from his work.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Behind the mask (private possibly lemon)   Behind the mask (private possibly lemon) EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 7:20 am

Neliel sonidos behind Kensei and looks over his shoulder at him. She leans in close to the left side of his face seeing he is meditating her face almost looking like her mind is empty.She starts lifting her left hand to poke at Kensei's cheek playfully, but pokes his nose instead. She giggles girlishly when her finger touches his nose gently.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: Behind the mask (private possibly lemon)   Behind the mask (private possibly lemon) EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 7:25 am

He felt someone touch his nose and turned slightly seeing nel. "oh hey nel" He smiled. He chuckled lightly at her antics, but wondered why she was there. It wasnt like it mattered, they were both there and living, he suposed. He looked at her face and almost sighed.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Behind the mask (private possibly lemon)   Behind the mask (private possibly lemon) EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 7:37 am

"What's on your mind Kensei? You look like your kind of lost or something? I know you need a big hug don't you?" Neliel sonidos in front of Kensei and hugs him warmly. Her hug knocks him onto his back and she is laying partially on top of him. Although she giggles it is a friendly giggle. She has no idea how Kensei will take being hugged by her, but she also isn't thinking about such things in her attempt to cheer Kensei up.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: Behind the mask (private possibly lemon)   Behind the mask (private possibly lemon) EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 7:42 am

Kensei blinked then blushed, he wasnt used to physical contact, especially by women. The last time he had contact was when he was alive. He chuckled lightly. He now knew what he missed, and what he needed. Kensei lifted his head up and kissed Nel on the lips, acting on pure instinct now.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Behind the mask (private possibly lemon)   Behind the mask (private possibly lemon) EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 7:47 am

Neliel is surprised by Kensei's action. Her eyes bulge and she blushes, backing away from Kensei a bit she looks down not knowing what to say. The look on her face shows that she isn't sure what to do, although it also shows she isn't mad at Kensei. Sh epokes her ponter fingers together as she tries to figure out what to say or do. She looks at Kensei shyly and all thought vanishes from her mind since she sees what is on his mind. Her innocence makes her blush even more.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: Behind the mask (private possibly lemon)   Behind the mask (private possibly lemon) EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 7:56 am

Kensei looked up into her eyes and smiled. He smiled wider when she blushed, he thought it made her look even cuter. While Nel was innocent Kensei was definitely not. He sat up completely. He knew she was innocent but how is what got him. She used to live with a ton of men, brutes nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Behind the mask (private possibly lemon)   Behind the mask (private possibly lemon) EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 9:42 am

Neliel gets a bit nervous which makes her blush even more. "Um Kensei why did you kiss me exactly? Not that I didn't like it, but...." Neliel finds it hard to say anything more for some unknown reason. She feels vulnerable and and wants Kensei to cheer up. Giving him what he needs seems like the right thing to do, but she isn't certain if she should or not. She keeps thinking about Ichigo which makes her become confused. Her confusion makes her blush even more than ever.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: Behind the mask (private possibly lemon)   Behind the mask (private possibly lemon) EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 4:09 am

He saw her confusion and sighed. "you... you like that Ichigo child dont you?" He knew it was likely true, but it wouldve been best to ask. He dared not get his hopes up about her, he knew how bitter denial felt.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Behind the mask (private possibly lemon)   Behind the mask (private possibly lemon) EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 7:53 am

"I don't really know exactly. He is nice but... I don't really know how I feel about him. Orihime loves him I know that much. Yet he seems somewhat clueless about her most of the time, he started dating her, so I hope it works out. Maybe I'm just thinking too much or something, besides I don't want to risk hurting you or him. I guess I'm just going soft or something." Neliel looks at Kensei with a soft expression on her face. She decides to let him choose what to do knowing that it should be his choice.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: Behind the mask (private possibly lemon)   Behind the mask (private possibly lemon) EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:32 am

He smiled sadly "you must make the choice..... trust me if you dont... you'll never be the same" He said saddly. He had experienced many things in his life and death and love was one of his life's best parts. He missed her, but he got over that feeling mostly.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Behind the mask (private possibly lemon)   Behind the mask (private possibly lemon) EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 9:04 pm

"I guess we could try, but if it doesn't work out I hope we can still be friends?" Neliel looks at the ground than back into Kensei's eyes unsure of whether or not this is the right thing to do, but willing to try at any rate.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: Behind the mask (private possibly lemon)   Behind the mask (private possibly lemon) EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 10:38 am

"...please.... sort out your emotions first..... I dont want you to make a decision too quickly" He smiled saddly. A Garganta opened behind him "but for now.... its time for my plan to go into action....goodbye Neliel... see you soon" He said as he vanished into the garganta, smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Behind the mask (private possibly lemon)   Behind the mask (private possibly lemon) Empty

Back to top Go down

Behind the mask (private possibly lemon)
Page 1 of 1