Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Lieutenant office EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Lieutenant office EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Lieutenant office EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Lieutenant office EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Lieutenant office EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Lieutenant office EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Lieutenant office EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Lieutenant office EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Lieutenant office EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Lieutenant office Vote_lcapLieutenant office Voting_barLieutenant office Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Lieutenant office Vote_lcapLieutenant office Voting_barLieutenant office Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Lieutenant office

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hitomi Sonozaki
Lieutenant of the First Division
Hitomi Sonozaki

Lieutenant office Empty
PostSubject: Lieutenant office   Lieutenant office EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 7:20 am

If you wish to speak with the vice-captain of the first division, look no further. The door is open to you if:
- you want to leave a message to the captain commander in case you can't find him
- you are a vice-captain and you want to hand in your report
- you want to discuss official matters with me
- you want to have a friendly chat with me
- you are a noble and you have something to arrange with the Sonozaki-house
- any combination of the above or something completely different
Back to top Go down
Juushiro Ukitake

Juushiro Ukitake

Lieutenant office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lieutenant office   Lieutenant office EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:27 am

What a beautiful day. Juushiro Ukitake sighed in contentment as he walked into the first division. It was warm, but not hot, and a soft breeze blew through the Soul Society. There wasn't a cloud in the bright sky. Just the kind of day Ukitake liked. Ukitake had gotten up early, but had been stuck inside his office all day doing paperwork. Sure his third seats had been more than happy to do it for them, but when he wasn't sick, Ukitake liked to do the paperwork himself. It made him feel useful. And his third seats weren't that good at keeping the paperwork neat. And, although he thought highly of them, they did misplace the papers often.... Well, they meant well. But the paperwork was due the next day, so Ukitake decided he had better do it himself in case anything was to happen to it. The 13th Division Captain had just gotten out of his office a few minutes ago, and was glad to be out in the fresh air. He decided to pay a visit to the first division to see how everyone was. Ukitake stepped up to the office door and knocked gently.
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Sonozaki
Hitomi Sonozaki

Lieutenant office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lieutenant office   Lieutenant office EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 9:31 am

Hitomi was longing for doing something outside. The weather was too perfect to waste time in the office. Training, conversing with her zanpakuto, or just enjoying the sunshine... she'd kill for any of these activities right now. But she was stuck in here, looking through the reports of the other lieutenants and eventually writing her own as well, since her family matters didn't allow her to write it any sooner. Hitomi rewarded herself with a big yawn after she finished filing another paper. She stretched her arms above her head and took a look through the window. The vice-captain saw a few members of the her division cleaning up the yard. Hell, she would even swap positions with them right now!
"Mou, I can't take this anymore..." She moaned as she lied down on the brown desk waiting for someone to come and save her. She stayed in that position for about two minutes listening to the ticking of the clock. The sound seemed to become louder and louder after every second, echoing in her mind. Just when she was about to raise her head, Hitomi heard a soft knocking on the door. I'm saved, she thought.
"Hai, come in!" Hitomi granted the permission to enter with a lazy tone in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Juushiro Ukitake

Juushiro Ukitake

Lieutenant office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lieutenant office   Lieutenant office EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 7:02 am

Ukitake waited outside for a few minutes and was about to leave when he heard Hitomi's voice. The 13th Division Captain opened the door and walked in, shutting it behind him. "Hello!" He smiled at the lieutenant. "I was just walking around and thought I would see how you were doing. The amount of paperwork has become extremely great! Oops, sorry! I forgot it was your captain who made the paperwork." Ukitake laughed. "No offence. Anyway, it looks like you've completed it all." Ukitake went to the window and looked out. "It's such a beautiful day! Not the kind of day to be stuck in an office." He turned back to her. "Would you like to take a walk?"
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Sonozaki
Hitomi Sonozaki

Lieutenant office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lieutenant office   Lieutenant office EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 7:47 am

The first thing she saw when the door opened was a captain's haori. Maybe it's Jin who decided to check her. If that's true there's no need to rush, actually she could stay in that comfortable position on the desk. Just to make sure, Hitomi slightly tilted her head back to see the face too. Long, white hair, brown eyes and a smiling face. Oops.
"U-Ukitake taichou!"
Hitomi sprang up quickly and bowed respectfully in front of the juusanbantai captain. She heard a loud noise behind him, and turned back to see her chair on the floor. Surely the sudden movement gave enough momentum to the piece of furniture to fall over. The lieutenant bent down and lifted the chair into the right position.
"Moushiwake arimasen, I didn't expect a captain to come by at this time of the day."
She apologised and heard out what the captain said about paperwork. She didn't really know what's so funny in having so much paperwork to do. Hitomi loathed it from the bottom of her heart, out of all her responsibilities, it was the only one which could make her cry in despair.
"Well, I'm certainly done with the captain's paperwork, but there's more unfortunately. I still have to write my own report for example."
She was tempted to accept Ukitake's offer. She was working for about 3 hours without taking a single break. Some fresh air would be certainly nice. But if she can't finish her work in time... wait, who would've been angry at her if she wouldn't hand in her report as a lieutenant for the deadline? After all, it was her who was in charge of the vice-captains. So... she would be angry at herself. Hitomi bursted out in laugh after such thoughts and nodded to the captain, still giggling.
"I'd be honoured to accompany you on a walk, Ukitake taichou." She slightly tilted her head on the left, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Juushiro Ukitake

Juushiro Ukitake

Lieutenant office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lieutenant office   Lieutenant office EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 4:07 am

Ukitake gazed out the window again while he waited for her to answer. He saw the First Division members working, and smiled. The First Division sure worked hard! The division was the most organized in the Soul Society. Ukitake wished his division members would work a little harder instead of fooling around and fighting all the time. But even though they weren't the most focused people, Ukitake thought highly of them anyway.

Ukitake raised an eyebrow and turned back when he heard her laughter. He smiled. "Good. I don't know how anyone could stand to be cooped up in here all day." The white haired Captain laughed and walked to the door, holding it open for Hitomi.
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Sonozaki
Hitomi Sonozaki

Lieutenant office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lieutenant office   Lieutenant office EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 12:45 pm

"Sometimes you have to make sacrificies to carry out your responsibilities."
Hitomi answered seriously. She was always ready to make those for the sake of everyone's well-being. And even paperwork played some role in that. She nodded slightly thanking the chivalry of the captain as he passed through the opened door. Hitomi stopped for a moment to wait for Ukitake.
"How does your health serving you?"
The vice-captain asked politely. The sickness of the juusanbantai taichou worried everyone in the Seireitei, Hitomi wasn't an exception either.
Back to top Go down
Juushiro Ukitake

Juushiro Ukitake

Lieutenant office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lieutenant office   Lieutenant office EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 9:24 am

Ukitake nodded, just as seriously. "I understand that. I was not saying you shouldn't make sacrifices, I just meant you should sometimes put them off for a while and have a little fun." He smiled at her as she waited, then started to walk along side her. "My health is all right," The white haired Captain said thoughtfully. "I haven't been coughing so much lately. Perhaps it's because of the good weather." Ukitake seemed to be sicker in the cold weather than the warm, so he was very glad it was warming up these days. He could go out and enjoy the fresh air without having to worry about catching something and landing in the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lieutenant office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lieutenant office   Lieutenant office Empty

Back to top Go down

Lieutenant office
Page 1 of 1