Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) Vote_lcapThe Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) Voting_barThe Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) Vote_lcapThe Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) Voting_barThe Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)

Go down 
+28
Koga Amaterasu
Tsuch
Lemmy
Zanji Ryotoji
Juan
Ayame Hikari
SubliminalMessaging...
Kenpachi Zaraki
Byakuya Kuchiki
Aozora
Hitomi Sonozaki
Motoko Kusanagi
Rangiku Matsumoto
Yoruichi Shihoin
Tia Hallibel
Ichigo Kurosaki
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Light Mikoto
Shūhei Hisagi
Soifon
Orihime Inoue
vengeance
Kyouga
Kensei Kontan
Kiri Mikoto
Urahara Kisuke
Yangu Mikoto
Kaji Mikoto
32 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaji Mikoto

Kaji Mikoto

The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) Empty
PostSubject: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 7:38 am

Kaji Entered the meeting room, to see that preparations for the party were almost done, The long table that was normally taking up most of the room was now replaced by many small circular tables each holding around 5 people, there was also A long buffet table set up with many different types of food, at the end of the table were many drink bowls some alcoholic some not, none were labeled however, the place looked better than he'd ever seen it, as Vizard Commander Kaji felt it necessary to inform every faction of his intentions, and he decided that a party was a pretty good way to do it, In his hand was a copy of the invitations that had been given to every arrancar,Shinigami,and spiritually aware human, that could be found,he read it to himself

"You Are Invited to join the vizard and everyone else at the vizard base for a party to have fun and get to know people, at the end I will make a very important announcement that you will most likely want to hear, Hoping to see you soon

-Kaji Mikoto

When he looked up he could see Yangu had entered the room,"preparations complete? he asked Yangu who he knew hadn't lifted a finger to help
Back to top Go down
Yangu Mikoto

Yangu Mikoto

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 7:43 am

"Almost just need to Make sure that no fights break out" Yangu said as he started to set up the supplies for a kido, by the time he was ready to perform the kido it was almost time for the party to start "Bones of my father, Blood of my mother, souls of my
family, Shades of the darkness, Protect this Place,Bakudo #64 Yasui
Kumori"
Yangu said as a black wave erupted from his body stuck to the walls then faded, "that should do it" yangu said as the first guests began to arrive
Back to top Go down
Urahara Kisuke

Urahara Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 8:59 am

Kisuke Urahara walks up to Vaizard warehouse and sighs knowing that it has been quite awhile since he had been here. He enters and walks over to the most likely place everything would be set up. He sees Kaji and Yangu "Am I early?" Kisuke smiles making himself seem guilty of something childish.
Back to top Go down
Kiri Mikoto

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 9:27 am

Kiri entered the room from one of the side doors and walked up to Kaji, not noticing Kisuke until she was right next to kaji, she grabbed his arm and hung on him slightly hiding herself behind him,"whose that?", she asked not even stopping to think how rude it was not to address kisuke directly, she continued to hide feeling uncomfortable around strangers
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 10:55 am

Kensei walked through the door in a strange manner, it wasnt his stride that was strange, but the fact he was walking on the ceiling. He waved to them all "yo guys whats up?" He smiled, seemingly unaware he was upside down. He always had loved to walk upside down.
Back to top Go down
Kaji Mikoto

Kaji Mikoto

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 11:29 am

"no your right on time actually kisuke" kaji notices Kiri hanging on his arm, "thats urahara kisuke, and the one on the ceiling is Kensei Kontan" kaji said as he looked up at kensei,"If you'll excuse me i have some things i must take care of before the party really gets going, are you coming with me Kiri, or are you going to stay here and make friends?, kaji asked his sister, she gripped his arm tighter and nodded, kaji took that as a "im going with you" and left the room with Kiri still hanging on his arm
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 3:30 pm

"Kensei? and Urahara too? Well... all we need is Orihime and Ichigo now!~ XD " Kyouga said as he laughed hard. "Hi Kensei~ Am I too early...?" Kyouga asked calmly, wondering if he indeed was too early for the party.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 3:41 pm

"nah right on time... damn lazy people just come late" He chuckled "remeber your never late, everyone else is just early, and your never early everyone else is just late" He joked, while somehow drinking a cup of tea without spilling a drop, even though he was upside down.
Back to top Go down
vengeance
5th Espada
vengeance

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 6:45 pm

The night was just coming about and Jack had just pulled up to the front of the warehouse and turned his motorcycle off. Jack made his way inside and noticed the lively crowed “well this certainly looks like a grand event.” he said as he approached everyone. The first person Jack noticed was Kensei and Jack being the clown that he was smirked when he looked at Kensei “that looks like fun I gotta give it a try.” he was referring to how Kensei was hanging upside down.
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 9:38 pm

Orihime arrives and enters the warehouse, she decides to go where the noise is coming from. Finding everyone who has shown up so far she walks in slowly wondering if Ichigo is going to show up. "Urahara-san do you know where Kurosaki-kun is?" Orihime seems a bit shier than normal as she walks to Kisuke hoping to hide behind him until Ichigo arrives.
Back to top Go down
Soifon
Captain of the Second Division
Soifon

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 4:31 am

A party. Great. Soifon didn't particularly like parties, but she decided to come since everyone kept talking about it, and she was sick of people asking her if she was going. She wore her black dress and a captain's robe over that. She walked into the room and looked around, trying to find someone she knew. Urahara was there... and Orihime. She knew the girl slightly. Soifon stood by the door silently.
Back to top Go down
Shūhei Hisagi

Shūhei Hisagi

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 4:40 am

Ah, it felt good to get away from the paperwork that accompanied the position of Vice Captain. Shuhei Hisagi Had received the same surprising invite as everyone else, and hadn't had to think for more than a second. And that was only to figure out who would be signing papers and filing reports, a task he'd eventually given to the Seventh Division's third seat. He stepped inside and surveyed the scene, seeing a few people that he knew, and a few that he didn't.

Shuhei was dressed more casually, his clothes more akin to what people on Earth liked to wear. He had taken a liking to these clothes, ever since being stationed there temporarily, long ago.
Back to top Go down
Light Mikoto
Vizard

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 5:35 am

light entered the room from the same door kiri and kaji had left through, he was dressed up for the party, leaving his jeans and t-shirt in his room, he was wearing a light gray suit with a black tie, he looked around noticing orihime he walked over to go talk to her,"hey inoue, glad you could make it to the party, anything new? he said clearly enjoying the fact that he gets to socialize with someone that he's not related to.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 10:39 am

Neliel sonidos next to Soi Fon and looks around in awe. She walks farther in with the tattoo of her old position visible since her hair is in a pony tail as a change of pace, although she is still wearing the green one piece out fit that split in half when went adult form. She sees Orihime and goes over to hugs her since she hasn't seen her in awhile.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 11:52 am

Ichigo walks to the vizard warehouse seeing that the noise was coming from her he just smirks, let alone where he got his Vaizard training. He walks inside with his hands in his pockets, you could tell he was a Vizard cause he had his Mask on the top left side of his face. Ichigo just stands in the middle looking at everybody "Hey everybody" he said greeting them cheerfully
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 11:57 am

"yo nel, yo strawberry" He smiled and waved at them from his spot on the ceiling, hanging upside down. He looked like he was sitting normal, because his clothes didnt seem to try falling. He raised his eyebrow at Ichigo's Mask. "yo strawberry why ya got ya mask on?"
Back to top Go down
Tia Hallibel

Tia Hallibel

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 12:08 pm

Hallibel felt the tiniest bit excited in joining a party for the first time. Taking a deep breathe, the busty dark-skinned woman open the door into the party. Many party-goers were present, the majority of them surrounded the human Orihime. The espada herself knew Orihime vaguely as the one Aizen kidnapped long ago. Eyeing what she assumed is a punch bowl, Hallibel quickly sonido next to it and helped herself.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 12:49 pm

Kyouga noticed that Ichigo decided to join the party. "Kurosaki-San?" Kyouga asked, slightly distracted. Kyouga also noticed Nell, Orihime, and Harribel. However, as beautiful as they were, Kyouga seemed to have a interest in only Kurai. Kyouga knew that Harribel liked keeping to herself, but Kyouga felt that he needed someone of his own. Regardless, he would just have to socialize with others. "I think you look great, Ichigo!" Kyouga prightly complimented Ichigo.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 12:54 pm

While everyone was distracted Kensei had followed Kaji and Kiri. As he reached up to kaji he put his hand on his shoulder, stopping him in his tracks. "this isnt just a social call is it? youve invited shinigami and arrancar and human.... your planning something arent you?" He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Kaji Mikoto

Kaji Mikoto

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 1:05 pm

OOC: i'd just like to point out that no one but kensei myself and kiri will know anything about what i'm about to say, so dont comment on it in your posts,

IC:"i have no idea what you mean kensei, i'm just throwing a party" kaji said not at all surprised that kensei had followed him,"now if you'll excuse me, i have to get ready for the rest of the party, go have fun with the other guests kensei, I'll be back soon., he said as he turned and continued down the hall and made a left into a room kiri still hanging on his arm
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 1:16 pm

"alright kaji...just.... make sure you dont scare them with hte news too much alright? thats my job" He smirked. He turned adn walked back towards the party. Suddenly he stopped, and smiked. He had an evil brilliant idea. He used inari to turn his form into that of aizen. While his mental status stayed the same his physical looks turned into that of aizen, not an illusion of him just a physical changing move. He called it Inari, his ability to completely change physical forms, including voice and reiatsu signature, it was an amazing ability, perfect for spying and recon missions, but his goal here was completely different. He made sure not to change his spirit signature, and walked to where the party was. "Hello...." He said in aizen's voice.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 1:31 pm

Upon hearing Aizen's voice, Kyouga literally turned to stone with a shocked look on his face. Yet, because of this, Kyouga looked like an unwanted piece of decoration. In any case, Kyouga would get over it if he heard Kensei's voice. Kyouga really had a phobia for Aizen.
Back to top Go down
Tia Hallibel

Tia Hallibel

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 2:30 pm

Hallibel spat out the supposed punch then stared at the punch coldly as if it were an enemy. Her tongue scoured the inside of her mouth to somehow get rid of any aftertaste that may remain. The shark empress felt infuriated at being tricked into drinking something so bitter and tasteless. Leaving her cup on the table, the espada saw that any foods or drinks would be unsafe unless she had someone to help her. She saw no other choice but to find someone she knew. Her jade eyes immediately spotted a familiar face and the woman walked up to him. Without a word, she grabbed her victim by the collar of his shirt and dragged him back toward her den. Standing in front of the punch bowls, Hallibel released her unwilling victim and folded her arms across her chest. Facing Kyouga, the espada asked in the same tone as before," Which punch is cherry flavored?" Her collar remained unzipped,from when she had to drink the evil punch, exposing her face and the displeased expression that laid on it.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 2:59 pm

Kyouga seemed to return to his normal self. "Usually, it's this one." Kyouga said as he pointed to the punch that Tia drank. "However, I don't think enough sugar in it." Kyouga said as he poured a shot of the ruby red substance. When Kyouga drank it, it burned his throat severly. "No, Tia, that's Anime Punch." Kyouga said as he labeled the experimental alcoholic beverage properly. Kyouga then found a bowl of what seemed like punch with citrus slices floating in it, and sampled it. Pleasingly, it was indeed punch from what it tasted like to him. "Is there anything else you require, Tia?" Kyouga asked kindly as his cheeks were still red from the Anime Punch.
Back to top Go down
Tia Hallibel

Tia Hallibel

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 3:44 pm

Hallibel wasn't sure if this was another trick but Kyouga seemed innocent enough. In the off-chance he were lying...well...Tia Hallibel wasn't known to be very lenient to those who betray her trust. She lifted the cup to her mouth and drank its contents. To her relief, she found it was punch and drained the cup empty. Setting the cup down, Hallibel felt she might've been too rough in dealing with Kyouga. She let out a sigh and replied in a calm even manner," No and.....thank you." She looked away from the punch bowl and Ryouga, to see the figure of Aizen and the recognizable aura he omitted for the very first time. Literally speechless, Hallibel had been to preoccupied with her punch problem to see that he came in at some point. Shock at the sight of a long dead shinigami then gave way to anger. So much she had sacrificed in aiding Aizen in his goals only to be betrayed by Aizen's own blade. Unsheathing her blade, Hallibel swore to avenge her fraccion and her honor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next