Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Kyouga trains Kurai [Private] EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Kyouga trains Kurai [Private] EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Kyouga trains Kurai [Private] EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Kyouga trains Kurai [Private] EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Kyouga trains Kurai [Private] EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Kyouga trains Kurai [Private] EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Kyouga trains Kurai [Private] EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Kyouga trains Kurai [Private] EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Kyouga trains Kurai [Private] EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Kyouga trains Kurai [Private] Vote_lcapKyouga trains Kurai [Private] Voting_barKyouga trains Kurai [Private] Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Kyouga trains Kurai [Private] Vote_lcapKyouga trains Kurai [Private] Voting_barKyouga trains Kurai [Private] Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Kyouga trains Kurai [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyouga

Kyouga

Kyouga trains Kurai [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Kyouga trains Kurai [Private]   Kyouga trains Kurai [Private] EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 11:44 pm

Kyouga suddenly appeared infront of Kurai's house. Kyouga had some free time to himself, do he could train the girl how to fight. However, he wondered how strong she actually was. Kyouga knocked on Kurai's door and patiently waited for Kurai to answer. Kyouga wondered if Kurai would be strong enough to exterminate low-class hollows. She probably could, but Kyouga remained patient.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga trains Kurai [Private]   Kyouga trains Kurai [Private] EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 11:57 pm

At this moment in time Kurai was washing the dishes while her grandmother was asleep on her bed tired from cleaning all day. "Come on..." She murmered trying to get a greese stain off of a pan. She jumped slightly hearing the knock on her door. She placed the pan down & turned off the water that ran from the sink grabbing a small hand-towel with another & begining to dry her hand off. She peeked through the small glass hole on her door happy to see Kyouga. She unlocked the dead-bolt then the door handle lock it self & opened the door smileing lightly.

"How are you today Kyouga?" she said in a soft tone. "Who's at the door Kurai?" Her grandmother called from her bedroom. "It's just a freind." She called back then looked to him. "You can come in if you want. I was just cleaning the house." She said politely continueing to dry her hands with the hand towel.

Last edited by Kuraiyami Hana on Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga trains Kurai [Private]   Kyouga trains Kurai [Private] EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 2:12 am

Kyouga walked insid the house and quietly stood beside the door. Kyouga calmly looked around and saw that it was a decent house. Kyouga remained calm, but he wondered if she really lived with her grandmother. Kyouga then wondered if her power was passed down through generations. At any rate, Kyouga remained patient.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga trains Kurai [Private]   Kyouga trains Kurai [Private] EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 2:28 am

Kurai smiled softly closeing the door behind him then walking to the sink placeing the small hand towel over the cabnet door then closeing it. At this moment an old woman came from the hallway peeking out into the kitchen & senceing the male. She began walking inside the kitchen now only a few feet from him. She was wereing a light red shirt with a 75 on the top right corner of it, pink slippers & baggy dark green pants. He silver hair shone in the kitchen's light while her sightless silver eyes stared at him. She was blind, but her eyes allowed her to see heat & energy around her.

"Hello there." She said softly smileing. Kurai turned her head to both of the m now as she was wipeing down the counter, "Would you like anything to drink?" Her grandmother laughed a small & dry laugh saying, "Green tea please." She looked back to the male in front of her now as Kurai began takeing the pitcher of tea from the fridge & pouring it in a small cup. "Please allow me to introduse myself. I am Niwaize Hana. Kurai's grandmother. But please, just call me Niwa."

She woman looked to Kurai saying, "Kurai, be a dear & get our guest some tea also please." Kurai nodded her head & got another cup from the cabnet now then beging to pour the cold tea into it then placing afew cubes of ice in both of the cups.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga trains Kurai [Private]   Kyouga trains Kurai [Private] EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 4:05 am

"Niwa, do you mind me asking if the ability to sense supernatural things has been passed down through generations of your family?" Kyouga asked Niwa politely. Kyouga only asked her because he was curious. At any rate, he would have to explain things one way or another. Regardless, Kyouga could care less. Yet, Niwa seemed to be very spiritually aware.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga trains Kurai [Private]   Kyouga trains Kurai [Private] EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 5:04 am

As Kurai placed the pitcher of tea back in the fridge Niwa smiled gently hearing what he said & replyed is the same tone as before, "Yes, spirit awareness does run in out family. It started out when my mother marryed a human man & had childeren. Kurai never really knew about it because I would never tell her. I did not want her to be afraid. But I knew she was going to find out one day." As she said this Kurai waked towards them both holding two glass cups holding the green tea.

She handed one cup each to Kyouga & her grandmother then stood there listing to what they were talking about. Niwa took a sip from the cup & then continued, "She had to find her powers on her own, & she never had any help with them." At this second Haru came from the liveing room yawning lightly then jumping onto the dineing table takeing a single rose from the vase in his mouth from center of the table then jumping down becide Kurai pawing her Ankle so she could get it.

Kurai looked down to him & smiled lightly as she bent over & picked the rose up then once standing up again studying it throughly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga trains Kurai [Private]   Kyouga trains Kurai [Private] Empty

Back to top Go down

Kyouga trains Kurai [Private]
Page 1 of 1