Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
IchiRuki Fanclub EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
IchiRuki Fanclub EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
IchiRuki Fanclub EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
IchiRuki Fanclub EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
IchiRuki Fanclub EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
IchiRuki Fanclub EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
IchiRuki Fanclub EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
IchiRuki Fanclub EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
IchiRuki Fanclub EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
IchiRuki Fanclub Vote_lcapIchiRuki Fanclub Voting_barIchiRuki Fanclub Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

IchiRuki Fanclub

Go down 
+3
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Rukia Kuchiki
Lemmy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Lemmy

Lemmy

IchiRuki Fanclub Empty
PostSubject: IchiRuki Fanclub   IchiRuki Fanclub EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 9:44 pm

Ichigo and Rukia are, without a doubt, the BEST pairing in Bleach. I mean, they just fit so well together. And it's so adorable : )

Members:
Head Member: Lemmy
Co-Head Member:
Members:
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

IchiRuki Fanclub Empty
PostSubject: Re: IchiRuki Fanclub   IchiRuki Fanclub EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 9:44 pm

Hehe.... I actually supported Rukia X Ichigo, until I realized just how sexy Byakuya really was... It's still not a bad pairing, hehe
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

IchiRuki Fanclub Empty
PostSubject: Re: IchiRuki Fanclub   IchiRuki Fanclub EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 9:14 pm

Orihime X Ichigo is better though, after all Orihime has always wanted Ichigo and here comes Rukia out of nowhere. So if Rukia gets Ichigo how is that fair? Besides Rukia also seems to like Renji who has always wanted her. lol Lets hear it for true love Renji X Rukia and Orihime X Ichigo. Please no one ruin the moment by saying the "R" word. lol
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

IchiRuki Fanclub Empty
PostSubject: Re: IchiRuki Fanclub   IchiRuki Fanclub EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 9:58 pm

Renji X Rukia=meh.
Ichigo X Rukia= Great.
Rukia X Byakyua= Scary.
Me X Me= . . .

Rukia X Ichigo is the best. No other pairing beats it. Except maybe Toshiro X Hinamori.
Back to top Go down
Dak Rios

Dak Rios

IchiRuki Fanclub Empty
PostSubject: Re: IchiRuki Fanclub   IchiRuki Fanclub EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 2:05 am

OrihimeX Ichigo and ToshiroXRangiku. I hate Rukia and I hate Hinamori even more. She's a Mary-Sue and everyone knows it. And Rukia is completely useless; that's why she always ends up hurt in a fight
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

IchiRuki Fanclub Empty
PostSubject: Re: IchiRuki Fanclub   IchiRuki Fanclub EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 8:57 pm

No one will change my mind. Rukia X Ichigo. Best ever.
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

IchiRuki Fanclub Empty
PostSubject: Re: IchiRuki Fanclub   IchiRuki Fanclub EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 6:55 am

well if it ends up being Ichigo X Rukia it would only further prove that life sucks ass. Orihime had been in love with Ichigo since forever and Rukia just swoops in out of nowhere and wit ho no effort gets everything yet again. >.< Rukia is a dead chick and Orihime is still alive, so tell me why a dead chick should get Ichigo? Seriously? *insert confused look*
Back to top Go down
Seishin Hasuhana

Seishin Hasuhana

IchiRuki Fanclub Empty
PostSubject: Re: IchiRuki Fanclub   IchiRuki Fanclub EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 10:39 am

Technically Rukia I don't think was ever alive... unless I'm misunderstanding the manga. I like OrihimexIchigo -and- RukiaxIchigo pretty equally. I do have a weird thing where I think Orihime should get together w/ Uryu, but I also like RukiaxOrihime so I am really not to be trusted.
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

IchiRuki Fanclub Empty
PostSubject: Re: IchiRuki Fanclub   IchiRuki Fanclub EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 7:24 am

yeah but is Ichigo really alive? After Byakuya severed his soul powers from him in the begining, Urahara cut his soul chain in the process to get them back...

And Rukia was alive I believe at one point... but I can't be certain, the whole aging of souls slightly confuses me... after all Toushiro doesn't seem to age after many years, but Gin did, as well as Rukia who was a baby.... and you can't say Toushiro didn't want to grow up, he's always complaining about people calling him a kid....

Hehe just some random thoughts that I think about when I am supposed to working at the nursing home....
Back to top Go down
Seishin Hasuhana

Seishin Hasuhana

IchiRuki Fanclub Empty
PostSubject: Re: IchiRuki Fanclub   IchiRuki Fanclub EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 6:42 am

I think because he went back into his body his soul chain was repared... I don't think he counts as dead though, at least the government doesn't count most people dead until their heart stops beating and their brain functions ceases to function.

Also I thought Rukia was born in Rukongai... though I don't know if that is possible or not...
>.<
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

IchiRuki Fanclub Empty
PostSubject: Re: IchiRuki Fanclub   IchiRuki Fanclub EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 9:43 am

yeah it can be slightly confusing....

And also you can have heart activity and still be dead... First time I ever saw it I about passed out.... my first code ever and I was yelling at the doc, but he has a "beat" on the EKG (heart monitor), how are you pronouncing dead now????? Turns out some cells in your heart can continue to work, even after you are brain dead.... It's very weird lol

Or maybe that just means I need to watch the series again.... hehe I think I've seen it 5 times, (and I watch all of the episodes, even the filler...) Yes I know I have no life...
Back to top Go down
Seishin Hasuhana

Seishin Hasuhana

IchiRuki Fanclub Empty
PostSubject: Re: IchiRuki Fanclub   IchiRuki Fanclub EmptyTue May 04, 2010 4:34 am

Don't worry. I really have no life either.
Back to top Go down
Kaji Mikoto

Kaji Mikoto

IchiRuki Fanclub Empty
PostSubject: Re: IchiRuki Fanclub   IchiRuki Fanclub EmptyFri May 07, 2010 10:38 am

not supporting any pairings except RangikuXNeliel. but rukia and her sister died and were sent to rukongai together where rukia's sister abandoned her (rukia being a baby), thats what i remember anyway
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

IchiRuki Fanclub Empty
PostSubject: Re: IchiRuki Fanclub   IchiRuki Fanclub Empty

Back to top Go down

IchiRuki Fanclub
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Unified :: Chat Area :: Bleach Fanclubs-
Jump to: