Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Returning from the Date [Private] EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Returning from the Date [Private] EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Returning from the Date [Private] EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Returning from the Date [Private] EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Returning from the Date [Private] EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Returning from the Date [Private] EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Returning from the Date [Private] EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Returning from the Date [Private] EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Returning from the Date [Private] EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Returning from the Date [Private] Vote_lcapReturning from the Date [Private] Voting_barReturning from the Date [Private] Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Returning from the Date [Private] Vote_lcapReturning from the Date [Private] Voting_barReturning from the Date [Private] Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Returning from the Date [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Captain of the First Division
Chris

Returning from the Date [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Returning from the Date [Private]   Returning from the Date [Private] EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 5:59 am

Shunsui found himself returning from his date with Nel, He had enjoyed the dancing and Sake, and decided to not sleep with her yet. He took off his Sakkat and sat down against the wall and took out his sake to enjoy a sip from it. He closed his eyes a bit and leaned his head back a soft smile coming to his face, then a thought hit his head. Aoide, She would've wondered where he was. Though did she really have a right to get mad? she had basically told him they were not dating they were just sex buddies.
Back to top Go down
https://server3.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/snocracxizn
Aoide

Aoide

PostSubject: Re: Returning from the Date [Private]   Returning from the Date [Private] EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 6:06 am

Aoide chewed on the bottom of her lip until it bled, she sucked o her own blood as she waited. She was the Vice Captain of the Squad, even if she hadn't been sleeping...a lot, with her Captain, she would have known that he disappeared and that he had requested a door to the human world. Which was odd in itself, everytime there had been a mission to the human world her Captain had taken her along.

She didn't want to be suspicious, after all they weren't dating, he was someone to warm her bed while she found Mr. Perfect. But several bottles of sake had affected her judgement and now she was sitting on the couch of his living quarters, looking particularly lazy and waiting for him to return. And it was getting late. She heard the door open, hiding her presence she waited until her Captain passed her before speaking.

"Have a good time?"
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Returning from the Date [Private]   Returning from the Date [Private] EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 6:15 am

Shunsui blinked and shrugged a bit. "As good as one could hope I suppose. We danced several different human dances and shinigami dances and enjoyed some different types of music." He scratched his chin a bit. "I missed you though, Nel is nice, But I don't know..." He yawned a bit and sipped is sake a bit removing his pink haori and beginning to undress like he normally did when he was around his home, of course she'd be used to this by now.
Back to top Go down
Aoide

Aoide

PostSubject: Re: Returning from the Date [Private]   Returning from the Date [Private] EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 6:25 am

Aoide's fingers dug into her own palms as Captain Kyoraku described his night. He had gone dancing, and on a date, with some woman! The date didn't bother her too much, well not as much as the fact that he had taken this woman dancing, and to the human world. Damnit! How could he take another woman on a date to the two most cherished things that Aoide liked to do.

Nel? The Nel they had saved, he had gone on a date with her? She was an Arrancar, a good one, but an Arrancar! Had he no shame, had he no thought on how she felt? Aoide's eyes burned and she would have cried if she wasn't so pissed. She didn't have a claim on her Captain, he knew that and she had even said that to him. But she felt so betrayed, she had trusted him, taken comfort in his arms, and now this, for Nel? Was it because of her huge hooters, or the temptation of something taboo?

"Sounds nice," Aoide finally said her voice sounding a little thick before she cleared her throat, "Nel is very nice."
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Returning from the Date [Private]   Returning from the Date [Private] EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 6:27 am

Shunsui took a moment to scratch his chest getting completely nude and leaning back against the wall with his eyes closed. "I suppose, she is nice. But I've not made anything official, I'm still waiting for someone else." He said for a moment and then stood up walking over to her and sitting on the table. "Want some sake?" He said as he pulled out the bottle and handed it over towards her. "ITs still yours, and it still tastes delicious as always."
Back to top Go down
Aoide

Aoide

PostSubject: Re: Returning from the Date [Private]   Returning from the Date [Private] EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 6:31 am

"I already told you my view on what I think of the two of us," Aoide said not even looking at Shunsui who was behind her now, instead she stared ahead at the wall. "I was fair and told you that I didn't want to string you along, and that was true. I really can't have a say in what women you want to date, nor expect you to wait forever for me to magically change my mind, nor can I get angry that you're going on a date," she said in a fair manner, though her nails were still pinching her skin.

"No thanks, I think I've had plenty for tonight anyway," Aoide then said at the offer of sake, a rare occurance that she would turn down drinking.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Returning from the Date [Private]   Returning from the Date [Private] EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 6:49 am

Shunsui noticed her fingers and how they were digging into her skin. He took this moment to sigh and slides onto the couch with her and wraps his arms around her laying his chin on her shoulder. "You're upset." He says in a low mutter yet a caring tone. He smiled a bit and shook his head slowly. "If it makes you happy I won't see her anymore, I want you to be happy. And I'd do anything to make that possible."

He runs a hand down her stomach slightly and massages her stomach. Closing his eyes a bit and then picks her up and places her on her feet. Once there he'd take a hold of one of her hands and wraps it around her waist and begins ball room dancing with her. Hoping she'd go with it, He knew she was jealous about him going out to dance and not taking her. So he would do her a favor and dance a human dance with her.
Back to top Go down
Aoide

Aoide

PostSubject: Re: Returning from the Date [Private]   Returning from the Date [Private] EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 6:54 am

"I'm not upset, not really," Aoide said trying to struggle out of Shunsui's arms, she knew what this would lead to, and she was pretty sure that he knew that to. "I can't dictate who you should see or when, I'm just your Vice Captain. I'm quite happy how I am now," she protested as she still tried to resist him picking her up and putting her on her feet. She felt a little dizzy, then he started dancing with her.

Around, and around, and around. Aoide couldn't concentrate on the dance, let alone that this was suppose to be romantic. The fact of the matter was, she had too much to drink, and going around in circles being held against a too hot, naked man who wouldn't let her go was making her even sicker.

So Aoide puked.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Returning from the Date [Private]   Returning from the Date [Private] EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 6:57 am

Shunsui blinked and looked down at the puke that was now all over him. He sighed a moment and picked her up again, this time moving to strip her down and heads to the bathroom and started the water after a moment he pulls out the shower head and sprays her down to get the puke off, then sprays himself down. Then he puts her into the tub climbing in with her. Once the bathwater was up and warm enough he began to clean her off, and himself.
Back to top Go down
Aoide

Aoide

PostSubject: Re: Returning from the Date [Private]   Returning from the Date [Private] EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 7:04 am

Aoide felt like shit, there was no other way to politely discribe it. She didn't even try to fight her Captain as he picked her up, stripped her down and hosed her and him down before settling her in the tub. His hands were gentle as he washed the puke tht had gone down her robes and had gotten in her pigtails. She let out a small groan, or was it a moan, she could tell if it was from feeling terrible or the natural reaction when her Captain touched her.

Her whole world was spinning as she laid her head back on the cool side of the tub and closed her eyes. "Sorry," she finally said weakly, opening her eyes once the spinning stopped. "I didn't think I drank that much," she slurred before draping her arms over the sides of the tub and letting the coolness sink into her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Returning from the Date [Private]   Returning from the Date [Private] EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 7:10 am

Shunsui patted her back softly and chuckled shaking his head "No problem..." He says slowly, and sigh coming from his lips before he moves her into his lap, slowly, so she wouldn't puke again. He then begins washing her down carefully and lovingly. Making sure to clean every inch, he then washes her down and moves to her hair letting the pigtails fall a bit.
Back to top Go down
Aoide

Aoide

PostSubject: Re: Returning from the Date [Private]   Returning from the Date [Private] EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 7:13 am

Too hot, he was entirely too hot against her naked form. The heat seemed to shear her whole body as he easily pulled him into her lap. The hot water didn't help either, it just seemed to boil her fragile, reddening skin. "No," she complained, almost a whine, "It's too hot!" as she reached behind Shunsui and turned the water on the coldest setting, right against his back.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Returning from the Date [Private]   Returning from the Date [Private] EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 7:30 am

Shunsui closes his eyes taking the new cold of the water that was against his back and sighed a bit. He finished cleaning her hair and then moves to clean himself. "You shouldn't drink so much" He couldn't believe the words that just came out of his mouth. He sighed a bit and then moves to clean their private areas having saved those areas for last.
Back to top Go down
Aoide

Aoide

PostSubject: Re: Returning from the Date [Private]   Returning from the Date [Private] EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 7:35 am

Ah, cold water, Aoide wished she could just submerge herself in the cool, light water and stay there until the pounding in her head went away. "Meh, you drink more then I do," she told her Captain with e goofy smile on her face, "Didn't mean to drink so much, just...I just did okay! And who are you to comment on my drinking anyways!"

"NooooOooooo!" Aoide protested as her Captain's hand reached down to her private area, her leg kicked out, meaning to push herself and him away. Only, she might have been aiming for his chest she got his groin instead. "Quit touching me like that, I don't know what you and Nel did!" she said grumpily as she unsteadily tried to lift herself out of the tub.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Returning from the Date [Private]   Returning from the Date [Private] EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:17 am

Shunsui sweatdropped a bit as he sighed scratching his head and let her go. "I didn't do anything with her..." He said honestly before slowly standing up out of the tub and moving her out of the tub and heading towards the bedroom so he could get her to rest. This was of course no easy task.
Back to top Go down
Aoide

Aoide

PostSubject: Re: Returning from the Date [Private]   Returning from the Date [Private] EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:22 am

"Says you," Aoide slurred leaning heavily against Shunsui, not really struggling against him. Damn now she was cold from the water, she rested her forehead against Shunsui's hot chest and let out a burp. "Seems like any girl who gives you the time of day you want. And Nel has big hooters, you like big hooters," Aoide continued closed her eyes, tripping a little as she was guided. She then dropped to the ground as tears began to slide down her cheeks.

"It's just, it's just," she sobbed, furiously trying to wipe the tears away. "You make me feel things!"
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Returning from the Date [Private]   Returning from the Date [Private] EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:29 am

Shunsui stared at her for a moment, he had never truly known how much he effected her until this moment. He frowned a bit and picked her up again and patted her bath, for once the great shunsui was at a loss for words, all he could say at the moment was. "I'm sorry." He moved her towards the room again and laid her down on the bed frowning a bit. "You make me feel things to..." He'd mutter in her ear before laying down next to her, after all he had only one bed. He however didn't press his body against hers because of the heat.
Back to top Go down
Aoide

Aoide

PostSubject: Re: Returning from the Date [Private]   Returning from the Date [Private] EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:41 am

Aoide shivered a little and scooted up next to Shunsui, nuzzling against his frame as she threw her arm and leg over his body, the usual position they slept in. "It's not that I don't like feeling thses things, but I don't like the bad feelings when I found out you were in the human world," Aoide sniffed a new wave of tears coming. Her tears rolled down her cheeks and settled on the chest hair of Shunsui.

"Hell, Shun-chan," Aoide said tiredly, the tears slowly stopping, "If I never find the perfect guy, then I want you," she murmured closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Returning from the Date [Private]   Returning from the Date [Private] EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:54 am

Shunsui actually felt a little guilty, he had never known she felt so strongly about him. None the less he wraps his arms around her and holds her close to him like he normally does a soft sigh escaping his lips as he slowly closes his eyes and drifts off to sleep as well, those last words she said drifting in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Aoide

Aoide

PostSubject: Re: Returning from the Date [Private]   Returning from the Date [Private] EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 10:06 am

Dry, her whole body, her mouth, her nose, her eyes felt dry. Aoide let out a long groan as she kicked a leg out from underneath the blankets. She was so thirsty, how much had she drunk the night before? Untangling herself from Captain Kyoraku's arms Aoide stumbled to the bathroom. After peeing, she washed her hands then leaned over the sink, taking a long drink straight from the faucet. She let out a sigh, splashing her face with water then wiping it on a nearby towel.

What had happened last night? Right, Captain had gone on a date, she had confronted him about it, then he said nothing happened, she believed him, and damn she had been drunk. Aoide, scratched the back of her head only to find her pigtails. Grumbling to herself she puleld them loose, her hair tumbling over her shoulders as she headed back into the bedroom. Though she stopped in the doorway, a small smile on her lips as she watched her Captain sleep. He was snoring a little, laying on his back, and was that what she thought it was underneath the blanket.

He had taken care of her while she was drunk, Aoide decided to give him a better morning then the night he had last night. Practically tiptoeing to the bed, Aoide slid underneath the covers. Careful not to put her full weight on him, as to not wake him, Aoide took his hard morning wood in her hand. Slowly, she slid it inside of her, letting out a soft sigh as she seemed to be filled up with her Captain. Her mouth then found his neck, giving soft kisses to wake him up.

"Taichou," she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Returning from the Date [Private]   Returning from the Date [Private] EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 12:54 am

Shunsui had been used to waking up in odd fashions, which ranged from someone kicking in the head or groin, to getting sat on and groped till he woke up. This was honestly a new one for him. He rubbed his head a bit giving a half asleep kiss back as he slowly began to drop into consciousness. His penis was more then overjoyed to be inside her warm tight velvet folds, It twitched happily inside her. His arms idly slipped around her for a moment before he blinked a bit coming back to full reality.

He looked at the time slowly before it dawned on him that something was different. . . . ? He looked around for a moment before his mind regained itself and he blinked looking underneath the covers. He then looked back up at her and with a small smile, along side a chuckle, he said "Hm, now this is truly a surprise...Not that I mind." That smile turned into his normal cute smirk. His hair was down as it normally was when he was sleeping so it wasn't in the ponytail.

He scratched his chin a bit as a single arm replaces itself around her holding her close to him. Gray eyes closing just slightly as he imagined what in the world he could have done to deserve such treatment. However soon his mind wandered to last night and those words still echoed loudly in his brain. Vibrating every nerve and cell in his body, he really did not wish to hurt her anymore but with his personality could he really risk a relationship? He knew Aoide was the jealous type and His type was more a flirty type..

He took a moment to sigh out in aggravation only to quickly recover by sitting up and leaning against the wall, tilting her head up a bit as he placed a soft and loving kiss upon her lips eyes closing for a moment to savor the passion. He then pulled back and chuckled slightly before muttering hotly into her ear. "Now I am curious, whats got you worked up this morning?" He said in that soft, pleasing yet demanding tone that usually caused Aoide to shiver in pleasure. He even decided to go so far as to give her a teasing thrust, Not that it hurt to make her aroused.
Back to top Go down
Aoide

Aoide

PostSubject: Re: Returning from the Date [Private]   Returning from the Date [Private] EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 6:22 am

Aoide was slightly entertained as she watched Captain Kyoraku face flash at least a dozen emotions as he slowly woke up. She knew from stories of his other Vice Captains that some of his awakenings were rather violent. And considering that she often chose to leap onto him to wake him up the tradition continued. Her let out a soft groan as she felt his member twitch inside her and she shifted a little to keep from getting too turned on. Which was a rather difficult task, she'd never tell her Captain but he turned her on, a lot. She clung to his body as one of his arms tightened around her and he shifted so his back was against the wall and she was in his lap. A moan issued from her throat as Captain Kyoraku's hand tilted her head up and their lips connected. Her needy tongue slipped past his lips, wrestling with his tongue. Her hands moved and dug into his thick hair.

Aoide closed her eyes, biting her bottom lip as her Captain whispered hot words into her ears. Then her eyes flew open as she gasped as he gave her a teasing thrust that caused her whole body to catch on fire. Almost instantly she was turned on, her nipples became erect, her cheeks and chest developed a fine flush as she gazed up at her Captain. Her hip bucked to and fro a little to try to alevate the want in her pussy. Her juices began to slowly slide down Captain Kyoraku's plusing dick.

"Shun-chan," Aoide mumured before she leaned upward, greedily kissing his lips, "Why can't I be nice to my koibito-Taichou," she asked innocently enough as her legs began to shake with need.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Returning from the Date [Private]   Returning from the Date [Private] EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 3:24 pm

Shunsui stared at her for a moment his eyebrows raising ever so slightly. "Lover hm?" He smirked a bit grinding idly, to keep her wanting more. Gray eyes staring into hers before he muttered into her ears. "Wasn't it just yesterday that we were simply bed mates?" He of course was teasing her. His arm keeping her rather close to him, as his other hand slid down and rubbed her rear softly.

He was curious on her answer even though he was teasing her, He wanted to see if she truly meant what she said. After all Koibito means Life Partners, people who were meant to be together for a long time. He wasn't even sure that she was sober or not with how she was talking, she had never really considered him her perfect man...was she just settling for him? Or was she truly in love with him, like he was for her.
Back to top Go down
Aoide

Aoide

PostSubject: Re: Returning from the Date [Private]   Returning from the Date [Private] EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 4:00 pm

Aoide looked up at Shunsui with an extremely secretive smile. She would never tell him, not in a million years how much he meant to her. That would be the end of the entire game between them, and Aoide could be a sore loser. Then again she might admit these feelings if her Captain would first, which would never happen as well. That and his hips were being so damn distracting.

"You're perceptive, you tell me," Aoide murmured resting her forehead against Shunsui's chest trying to keep her head, to not let him get the better of her. "Tell what you think I feel about you," she said biting back a moan as she looked back up at her lover.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning from the Date [Private]   Returning from the Date [Private] Empty

Back to top Go down

Returning from the Date [Private]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Unified :: Soul Society :: Seireitei-
Jump to: