Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Left Alone{Open} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Left Alone{Open} - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Left Alone{Open} - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Left Alone{Open} - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Left Alone{Open} - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Left Alone{Open} - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Left Alone{Open} - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Left Alone{Open} - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Left Alone{Open} - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Left Alone{Open} - Page 2 Vote_lcapLeft Alone{Open} - Page 2 Voting_barLeft Alone{Open} - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Left Alone{Open} - Page 2 Vote_lcapLeft Alone{Open} - Page 2 Voting_barLeft Alone{Open} - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Left Alone{Open}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Soren

Soren

Left Alone{Open} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left Alone{Open}   Left Alone{Open} - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 10:23 am

Soren smiled at his comment Your forgetting I am the 12th division captain my job is to study things and bring their weakness to light...and I am afriad I can't let you finish that chant. Soren slashs and sed another wave of light and goes into a flash step faster then the one before hand. after his first flash he made his zanpaktou bend light around him to make him invisible Letting Mitsuru hear his chant.Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini!! Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out your own throat! A red mist seems to come over your body and paralyzes you as the meduim sized cresent light wave speeds towards you and Soren then goes into anotehr chant of Kidou. Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! On the wall of blue flame, inscribe a twin lotus. In the abyss of conflagration, wait at the far heavens.
Back to top Go down
Tsuch

Tsuch

PostSubject: Re: Left Alone{Open}   Left Alone{Open} - Page 2 EmptySat May 08, 2010 10:48 pm

Mitsuru struggled against the Kido but couldn't break it he dropped his head with a slight smile. You know..... the bad thing about my shikai is that you didn't notice is........ that I can't stop it from absorbing energy. Mitsuru raised his head with a blank face as the attacks drew near. The light impacted against him almost immediatley heading towards the gauntlets. Upon absorbing the light smoke started coming from the gaps in the gauntlets. Mitsuru could hear the next chant as he raised his head weakly. He saw the red ball forming in Soren's hand and knew the result as it shot off of it. His gloves were already at there fullest and he wouldn't be able to take another. The attack sped towards Mitsuru and as suspected went into the gloves. As soon as it did all of the air around Mitsuru got heavy and the Kido around him broke. His gauntlets immediatley became unstable and started to grow and expand on his hands before exploding in a blast of nearly all the kido it had absorbed. The explosion produced a large collection of dust and a sound that sounded like screaming as it exploded. When the dust cleared Mitsuru stood with his clothes all tattered and his body burned and scarred. He tilted his head down towards Soren and smiled. I think i'm at my limit...... Mitsuru said this weakly staggering a little. I think i'll call it a day........ Mitsuru fell straight forward as he passed out.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: Left Alone{Open}   Left Alone{Open} - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 10:49 pm

Soren stood over Tsuch looking at him and sighed as he knelt down putting his hands over the wounds a green light coming from his hands. It was in fact a kidou but the wounds began to become less scarred and back to normal and he got up after he was finished and sealed his zanpaktou. [color=cyan]Well I suppose it didn't matter do forgive me.[/colr] soren sighed looking down on him and held out his hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Left Alone{Open}   Left Alone{Open} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Left Alone{Open}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Unified :: Soul Society :: Seireitei-
Jump to: