Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Fated meeting? EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Fated meeting? EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Fated meeting? EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Fated meeting? EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Fated meeting? EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Fated meeting? EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Fated meeting? EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Fated meeting? EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Fated meeting? EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Fated meeting? Vote_lcapFated meeting? Voting_barFated meeting? Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Fated meeting?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Soren

Soren

Fated meeting? Empty
PostSubject: Fated meeting?   Fated meeting? EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 10:01 am

Soren in his gigai sighs as he walks around karakura town and observes for any appearances of hollows he wanted a experiment to toy with the arrancar hierro perhaps maybe a a way to turn it against them or dissolve it it was in fact rather annoying to deal with such a pesky object and he never liked the arrancars much althoug he didn't mind them in the first place the arrancar was quite the amusing experiment although they deserved much respect that is when he caught a whiff of a arrancars rieatsu around the area. Oh fun fun seems one is rather close to me...maybe if I study them hard enough I could find some reason Sieraku wants to team up with them.
Back to top Go down
Lucario

Lucario

Fated meeting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fated meeting?   Fated meeting? EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 10:07 am

Within the distance away from Soren a garganta opened revealing a blue-haired espada accompanied by a single hollow.The hollow would be used as an analysis on the spirit particles of Karakura town while Lucario himself would sit and wait not expected any shinigami to be in the area.He wasn't authorized to even be outside the grounds of Las Noches at the time but figured it would be to further the arrancars as well as the other higher ups in achieving their one goal.

"This is going rather smoothly,not any trouble at all"

The hollow was on a rampage only attracting more hollows,the spirit particle count spiked and dropped with the numerous hollows in the vicinity.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

Fated meeting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fated meeting?   Fated meeting? EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 10:35 am

Soren feeling the presence of Hollows and a powerful arrancar within the area almost smiled with a faintly forgotten excitement turning into a dark alley pushed himself out of his gigai and threw a soul candy in there. Unexpectally and without notice the gigai gave Soren rather large eyes and tackled hugged him to the groud screaming PYON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Soren gasping for breath removed the chappy gigai away from him. Your going to be rather annoying but please keep my body safe yeh? Gigai got ina military stance and looked at soren with puppy eyes still. If I do want you say can I have a HUG?! Soren looked back at the Gigiai and gave a long desperate sigh and said I don't have a choice do I....Fine you will get a hug after I am done with my errand. Before the gigai could make another noise he had already begun to flash step away.

Soren drawing out his snowy white blade came across some lower hollows and killed them rather rapidly unleashing a wave of concentrted light in a cresent form severing their mask and moved onward to the Arrancar.
Back to top Go down
Lucario

Lucario

Fated meeting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fated meeting?   Fated meeting? EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 10:41 am

Lucario noticed a dissapearance in the number of hollows around the town,they were diminishing extremely fast.Lucario used the pesquisa ability to scope out the force which was destroying the hollows.

"I see,so only one person is getting rid of the hollows like it's nothing? This guy must me considerably strong.But,then again they were lesser hollows...hmph worthless shinigami,he might make a good sample for Szayel when I return"

The quiet sadist stood waiting the shinigami's approach with one hand in his pocket just incase a upresidented confrontation occured.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

Fated meeting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fated meeting?   Fated meeting? EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 10:54 am

Soren seeing the Arrancar up ahead of him smiled his reiatsu raising with excitement and he stopped looking up at the Arrancar seeing his opponent something felt good finally his first taste of action since becoming a captain. Purify, Amatsukami. Soren's uniform changed into what seemed to be shirt who's back descended like a cape with white on the top layer and black for the bottom cuts in his sleeves indicating their was with his cape descending past his black captains haroi. His zanpaktou grew a rather long chain with a meduim sized celtic cross on the end of it with a inner light which seemed to be moving around his blade like a chain would a chain saw.

Soren jumping up to meet his oppponent or maybe his opponent looked at him and smiled being on guard. My name is Soren Kiyomeru of Squad 12 and what would a arrancar such as yourself be doing at karakura town?
Back to top Go down
Lucario

Lucario

Fated meeting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fated meeting?   Fated meeting? EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 11:02 am

Lucario felt the force of his reiatsu simply by continuing the use of pesquisa,now his spiritual power was equal to his or probably even slightly higher at the moment.He moved his hand through his hair with his free hand and smiled.

"Nice to meet you Soren,I am Lucario,an espada...I don't consider myself an arrancar and as to why i'm here that is of no concern to someone such as yourself"

Lucario began to walk a couple of steps forward and stopped moving his foot back a step.He noticed Soren's peculiar chant and looked at his changed outfit.

"You entered shikai without hesitation despite that I hadn't even begun to provoke you,just like shinigami always jumping into situations headfirst without first looking at what's below you.So are you going to attack me...shinigami? "
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

Fated meeting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fated meeting?   Fated meeting? EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 11:11 am

Soren smiled at his comment and dropped his zanpaktou but before letting it fall past his reach grabbing the cross and spinning his zanpaktou at high speeds and looked at the stars and knowing he was being on guard should perhaps he let his guard fell a bit. Hah you've got me....but the shikai wasn't for you. Soren through up his zanpaktou even higher in the air and holding out his hand. Hadou 33. Blue fire crash down. A pure blue beem of reiatsu crashed down on wat seemed to be a groupd of hollows on the ground envolping all of them not killing most of them just harming them to keep them away from the subburbs that was forth coming. Hollows always traveling in packs like dogs...but the shikai was for the dogs of your kind perhaps we shall engage in a bit of converstation much? I mean only if that would please you? Not forgeting about his zanpaktou he cought it by the chain and moved it up to it's hilt watching the arrancar.
Back to top Go down
Lucario

Lucario

Fated meeting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fated meeting?   Fated meeting? EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 11:25 am

Lucario only laughed at the arrogance of the shinigami.He started to laughing thinking about his comment he stated when he said hollows traveled together like dogs.He tried to find something to keep his persona collected,he adjusted his hand in his pocket and actually forgot he had his zanpakuto with him as he placed his hand on it.

"I didn't think shinigami were the types to engage in conversations with our kind"

Lucario had said it with sarcasm and placed emphasis on the last part of the sentence.He snapped his fingers and called off the hollows he brought to Karakura Town leaving one that happened to be beside him and didn't fade away at that exact moment,he glanced at it for a moment,placed his hand on it's head and without warning tossed the body of the hollow at Soren at a fast speed thinking to himself keeping his eyes on Soren the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

Fated meeting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fated meeting?   Fated meeting? EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 11:35 am

Soren smiled seeing the aprroaching hollow coming at him Awai Kyannon. Soren held out his zanpaktou and a blast of a bright light and reiatsu fired from his zanpaktou somewhat like a cero enveloping the hollow leaving nothing left of it afterwards. Hmm he is trying to see my powers might as well give him a little taste but sacrifcing his own comrade to see my power to defeat me...and he said they werent acting like dogs...they can be humane if they want but using their comrades like that....how low...

Soren looked at the Arrancar and flash stepped to the side vanish from view for a moment in that mothion he bent the like around him and took a slow easy pace around the arrancar. Hmm was that hollow your friend and maybe I would like to know why you have to eat human soul in the first place if you didn't try to bring death upon them we would not be like we are today....for all we know you could have been my friend...but no you have feast on human and each other like savages but yet I see hope in some of your kind my friend.
Back to top Go down
Lucario

Lucario

Fated meeting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fated meeting?   Fated meeting? EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 11:47 am

Lucario stood still the whole time with an unchanged expression.

"That hollow? A friend?..not even close,more like a tool to help me acheive something greater if you can comprehend that.Shini-"

Lucario was cut off as he knelt down abit,quickly he used sonido to make distance in between him and Soren once more as he opened the black throat which was garganta back to Las Noches.

"You truly are a fascinating shinigami Soren of the 12th squad,I was hoping I could guage your strength some more but unfortunately that won't be possible today.''
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

Fated meeting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fated meeting?   Fated meeting? EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 11:57 am

Soren revealed himself from the light straight in fromt of the arrancar staring him dead in the eyes as to meeet some sort of challenge peering over what seems to be the gateway to Hueco Mundo then back his eyes seeing nothing but a souless body in front of him. Why can't you test my strength I am not asking for a battle but you have plently of hollows and you seem confident enough to face me in fact I can tell from your power as a espada that you are without a doubt high ranked...

Soren felt a rather ill bearing to the espada as if he had a rivalry much the same as he did with Sieraku. Soren backed away from the Arrancar looking at him with some curiousity and interest it seems he had gotten to him with some words of his but they were not very much. Just before you leave if you ever see a shinigami with a black zanpaktou and named Sieraku tell him his life is in my hands now shouldn't you be going back to your Las Noches preparing for something if your not here to fight or cause any trouble?
Back to top Go down
Lucario

Lucario

Fated meeting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fated meeting?   Fated meeting? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 8:31 am

"If I were to attempt that then i'm pretty sure your aware of what would happen if we did that.. "

Lucario's expression was grim as he stepped into the portal to return to Las Noches taking the shinigami's words into mind as well as curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

Fated meeting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fated meeting?   Fated meeting? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 11:00 pm

Soren sealed his zanpaktou and looked at the Arrancar and sighed as he walked off failing his personal mission to get a piece of the arrancar's heirro. Soren rather confused about the arrancar and maybe perhaps changed his mind about the view of him even though it was not likely. Returning to his gigai he began to walk away did he want to fight the arrancar? that question was a yes but only to try to collect some Hierro.
Back to top Go down
Marik 13

Fated meeting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fated meeting?   Fated meeting? EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 6:11 am

An old feeling reitsu comes over the area as the wind seems to change and the moon above turns red in the sky. The wind goes cold and shifts its direction to the east unnaturally as above a man stands wrapped in a cloak with a very large sword tied to his side. His cloak fluttered in the wind as his familiar reitsu washed over Soren to let him know exactly who this man really was.

Marik looks down at Soren with his glowing coated eyes of greyed silver as he nodded. He began to think back on when he had last seen the child, and it had been a long...long...time...He began to descend from the building he was on to flash step behind Soren as he spoke in a soft tone of bass in a voice Soren would definately know*Hello Child of the Light...
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

Fated meeting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fated meeting?   Fated meeting? EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 6:21 am

Soren looked back at the robed man knowing full well who he was and sighed seeing him again he didn't particularly like this man due to their last encounter but nevertheless looked up of at him with a decent expression. Hmm the servant of pain....what would he be doing in this world unless lI am being summoned to a meeting or she needs me again.

Servant of pain...Marik it has been quite awhile since our last meeting please do tell me with would you be here in karakura town I thought the last words you and Kirinoth were saying is that I should grow up and learn to become a true shinigami...after defeating me hmm how amusing...
Back to top Go down
Marik 13

Fated meeting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fated meeting?   Fated meeting? EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 6:29 am

Marik smiles to himself as the boy speaks and he nods to the now slightly older one*You work for the twelfth division now...Zeran's old squad if I remember right...*He began to look Soren head to toe as he walked about him studying him and he smelled the air*Your reitsu is....cleaner than it used to be, lost your darkness huh...?*His eyes glowed in the hood but not anything else show within it as his reitsu wraps about you without truely touching you to test your reflexes, if Soren flinched he would feel a pin prick of pain..if not oh well.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

Fated meeting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fated meeting?   Fated meeting? EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 6:40 am

Soren looks at marik and feels his reiatus half a inch away from his skin and he flares his reiatsu out from him creating a barrier if you would it that not making a movement and he smiles rather calm as he spoke to marik. If you say I lost my darkness but I've just learn to let her death go acting like a little boy is not helping her live...in the present anyway enough about that.

Soren smiled as Marik mention the squad and Soren tilted his head a bit wishing Marik would come closer. Hmm I've not also matured with the passing years but I wish for you to know I've also grown stronger and that Kirinoth may have a student if he is interested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fated meeting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fated meeting?   Fated meeting? Empty

Back to top Go down

Fated meeting?
Page 1 of 1