Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Night of Pain EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Night of Pain EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Night of Pain EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Night of Pain EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Night of Pain EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Night of Pain EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Night of Pain EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Night of Pain EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Night of Pain EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Night of Pain Vote_lcapNight of Pain Voting_barNight of Pain Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Night of Pain

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marik 13

Night of Pain Empty
PostSubject: Night of Pain   Night of Pain EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 10:14 am

The night air was cold as a feeling went through the wind like a chill down a spine. The wind was like spiders crawling on a mans skin, while above was a clear night and a red moon looming over the area. The clouds in the sky were solid, but seemed to avoid that one section of the sky where the moon was. To a spiritual being there was nothing odd about the park, but to a human, the park was a bad place to be right now, as the greatest feeling of paranoia came to any normal human that came to this place. The man sat at the swings his body covered in a cloak as his reitsu affected and creeped any human that entered the area.

It had been a long day for old man Marik, he had been watching humans with his reitsu down and was stared at with disgust. He hated humans, he had nothing to relate himself to them and they feared him, as it should be. Marik was the master of pain and he needed no human companion, just someone that could look at him. Marik had decided to let a small field of reitsu go about him to ward any humans away, he had grown tired of them for today. Maybe something would come to entertain him...
Back to top Go down
Legacy

Legacy

Night of Pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night of Pain   Night of Pain EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 10:50 am

"Entertainment?! Woman you better get off me, I'm tired from the entertainment I did all last night and I'm not doing anymore." "C'mon Shorty, It was so adorable how you did that last night. It turned me on to a readable level. Please, I'll do anything""You have to do anything, you the slave, I'm the master you.""I KNOW THAT! I won't like it and I know when Im into it, you get even more happier and likes it but when I'm not enjoying it then you get bored and angry and leave. I know how you don't want that. So just provide the entertainment I want and it will be alright." Ms. Haruko explained, the two had been going back and forth and left and right with each other from the beginning. About a situation that occured last night that Haruko loved however Kagura didn't like doing. As you can see, she may be the slave but she always gets her way with reason as we here Kagura's most famous response to when she has a good reason. "God damnit!, FINE!, whatever!" He shouted in anger and annoyance. The shouting could attract someone nearby. They were strolling towards the park talking, Haruko laughing about the good ole' times and the two having a good time which is rare outside of the bedroom. Kagura pulled out a Indigo Nature blunt for the both of them and lit it. Indigo nature is a type of drug Kagura created from experimenting with chemicles and plants. As he lit both blunts and passed one to the girl, the smoke it emitted was the color Indigo. It was unsure scientifically why it was that color. Only Kagura Knew and wasn't going to tall anyone soon. Kagura placed his hand around Haruko's waist and she placed her arm ontop of his head. "Short ass!" She said as she took a long drag on the blunt while laughing lightly. "Shut the fuck up!" He said taking one also, grabbing her bum and sqeezed it roughly which she liked.
Back to top Go down
Marik 13

Night of Pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night of Pain   Night of Pain EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 11:04 am

Marik had been swinging calmly as he had suddenly heard two people break the silence and was slightly annoyed. He heard them talking about slaves and master, and he at first assumed slavery and a woman was controlling them. But now he found that this was a sexual relationship....disgusting.He found that as things went on humans were nothing more than beasts with no sense. He noted that people started to move close, but then quickly shunned away as his reitsu caused fear in the normal humans.*So these are spirit creatures huh....*He looked at them with a glare as his reitsu minimized to nothing being able to be felt as he stared at the purple smoke that came from their strange things they carried.Marik kept his hood up and his cloak covered his skin from the beings disguising him completely. He walked up to the two and spoke in a soft voice but deep with bass*You people are rather loud this night, why have you come to this place may I ask*He looked up and only his eyes shone through his hood revealing him to seem blind due to the coat of film over his once silver eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Night of Pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night of Pain   Night of Pain Empty

Back to top Go down

Night of Pain
Page 1 of 1