Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private} EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private} EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private} EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private} EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private} EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private} EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private} EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private} EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private} EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private} Vote_lcapHidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private} Voting_barHidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private} Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private} Vote_lcapHidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private} Voting_barHidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private} Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private}

Go down 
+2
Lemmy
Ayame Hikari
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private} Empty
PostSubject: Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private}   Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private} EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 11:21 am

Ayame wandered deep into the empty parts of the menos forest. She was bored and she needed a place to be alone. In the distance she heard movements of water. Curious, she followed the noise and found it's source. It was a spring, she stepped on to the rocky surface and found that the ground around the spring was smooth rock. She gazed up and saw a decent waterfall as well. Ayame hesitated she wanted to get into the spring. She smirked then looked around her surroundings just to make sure no one was there. Then she took off her clothes and left them in a pile near the shore. She stepped in,the water wasn't bad at all it wasn't hot and it wasn't cold either. She stepped deeper into the water until it reached up to cover her busts. Ayame then wet her hair, it felt good how the slight warmth of the water went through her hair. She sighed in satisfaction.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private}   Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private} EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 4:27 pm

Tomix sensed Ayame reaitsu, and followed her. She was a member of Grimmjow's rebel team. Stepping into the area of the spring, he noticed she was in the spring. Tomix blushed, not knowing what he should do. He could leave, or he could sit down, but she could think he was a pervert...

Tomix sighed. And then smiled. Announcing his presence;

"Hey Ayame. Um...Is it alright if I join you in the spring?"

He noticed her...very nice figure. She was very cute...he hadn't felt this way in a long time...

( I thought I was already a member of the group...But I'll be a member son, so I'll just leave this here.)
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private}   Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private} EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 8:47 pm

Ayame closed her eyes. Then felt a familiar presence behind her.she blushed deeply and was about to get seriously pissed thinking it was someone else but as she turned around she saw tomix asking promission to join her. "um sure." she answered still slightly blushing. She didn't care if it was him he was probably going to become part ofthe group anyways. She turned back around giving him privacy.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private}   Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private} EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 2:55 pm

Tomix, not caring what people thought of his body, quickly took of his clothes, putting them in a pile next to Ayame's. Wading into the hot spring, he floated around near Ayame. Blushing when he saw her, he quickly turned in a diffrent direction. He was feeling very hot, and was wondering WHY he was feeling so hot...Damm it...He hadn't felt this way in years...

In failing attempt to get his gaze from a certain other area, he turned to face her (making sure he was looking at her face) and he asked casualy;
"Why did you leave the Espada?"
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private}   Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private} EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 5:06 pm

"I couldn't stand the leader...she reminds me of aizen." she frowned slightly at the memory. Then she noticed him blushing and smirked then laughed." what's with the face? Never saw a woman before?" she asks teasingly giving him a playful shove. But seceretly she wondered if that was truley the case in this matter but she didn't want to ask anything personal.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private}   Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private} EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 5:12 pm

He smiled. "The first time I met that witch Seiyu...she tried to kill me."
When Ayame made the joke...a memorey came flying back; His old girlfriend...she never found out what happened to him.
"Nah...it's just....it's been a while since I've been friends with...well...anyone. Do... you think we could be friends?"
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private}   Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private} EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 5:22 pm

Seeing a flicker of sadness cross his face, she decided to drop that topic and answer his question while laughing a bit "gee, lemme think about that.." she said sarcasticly."my answer is hell yes course we could be friends." she grinned." weren't we already friends?" she asks casually."if we weren't already friends I woudnt let you get in the spring at all." she explained with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private}   Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private} EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 5:27 pm

Tomix cursed himself for being so stupid. Smiling, he let himself relax in the hot spring. "Everything is okay in the world...no huge fights...I have at last some friends...and I'm was in a hot spring with a cute gi-"Wait...did I say that outloud....Oh crap....

He quickly turned to look at Ayame. hoping she wouldn't think he was trying to make a move on her.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private}   Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private} EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 5:39 pm

She looks at him and starts giggling," why thank you ad relax I won't hurt you.. I am so used to those kind of commets that I don't even care anymore." she rolls her eyes ad smirks." besides, you're easy on the eyes yourself." she compliments him.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private}   Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private} EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 5:51 pm

At Ayame's comment about him, Tomix turned a even darker shade of red. And then he laughed. This was amazing.
"Heh...I haven't laughed in years....You know...You're one of the first friends I've had...in years."
He smiled. He was an Arrancar, he was being hunted by Espada. He was part of the rebels. He wouldn't trade it for anything.
"When the battle aganst the Espada comes...we have to make sure all of us survuive...Because...even though i have only met you and Kyouga recently...I wouldn't give you guys up for anything.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private}   Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private} EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 9:15 pm

She Grins,"thanks that means a lot." she told him while leaning back against the smooth surface of the wall while closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private}   Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private} EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 9:25 pm

It was so peaceful here...One could belive all was at peace in the world...but they knew better. He closed his eyes as he floated around the Hot Spring. He could spend his whole life here (And being with Ayame was a plus).

"How long do you think this peace will last?"
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private}   Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private} EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 9:39 pm

"when we want it to end." she stated unmoving. She didn't want this peace to end anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private}   Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private} EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 9:53 pm

"Yeah." He smiled. With his friends with him...he didn't need anything else. He was at peace.
"The only thing that could be better is that if Kyouga were here...He was my first friend here..."
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private}   Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private} EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 10:02 pm

"yeah kyouga's nice he's my best friend and training partner,I have to tell micha about this place and maybe sia and grimmjow too." she mentioned the others as well with a sweet Sigh.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private}   Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private} EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 10:05 pm

Upon hearing the sigh, Tomix dared a question;
"Um...if you don't mind me asking, are you..romantically involved with any of them?"
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private}   Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private} EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 10:13 pm

Ayame opened her eyes and laughed," that I know of on my freetime I am asleep for all I know I could've been raped andvi wouldn't even guess." she continued to giggle for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private}   Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private} EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 10:18 pm

Tomix tried to get the mental image out of his mind by hitting his head on the wall. "I used to have a girlfriend...when I was alive. She never found out what happened to me when I died...Everyone I knew and loved was killed, by that sick maniac Aizen" He pushed back tears as memories flew back.
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private}   Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private} EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 10:50 pm

Sia sighed gently beging to walk into the spring. She wanted to see if the base was enough to cool her memorys down jumping from tree to tree trying to get some exercise she catches a sight down to afew other members. After this she stopped in one large tree & sat down listening to them. She scoffed slightly when she heard the female's comment & quickly stopped moveing when she heard the male's she thought for a second that it could be Kazuma, but his story was so much diffrant, they were never consitered 'Girlfreind' or 'Boyfreind' just, enemys, or fighting buddys.

She turned to him slowly & studyed him knowing it could not possibly be Kazuma. She sighed gently looking up into the sky afterwards studying it's color.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private}   Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private} EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 10:53 pm

Tomix noticed a familier prescene. And in a loud voice, he yelled: SIA! I KNOW YOU'RE UP THERE! YOU CAN COME DOWN AND JOIN US IF YOU WANT!"

He laughed after he was done.
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private}   Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private} EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 11:05 pm

Sia quickly looked down from the sky hearing the male scream at her. She scoffed lightly & jumped from the tree landing on her feet with one hand slightly on the ground to keep her balence then stood up fully. "I was just enjoying the sky you little NitWit.." she murmered & sat down on a broken down log. It was a nasty habit of hers to call someone a NitWit, she had done it when she was human, & still did. After she sat down she looked back to the sky feeling abit bored.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private}   Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private} EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 11:09 pm

NitWit!? I'd prefer the name, Deserter. And he wished he hadn't called her down. Now all she'll proberly do is annoy the hell out of me.
"Ayame, do you know this girl?"
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private}   Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private} EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 12:53 am

Kyouga rised from the depths of the hot spring, and hugged Ayame and Tomix with each arm. "You guys are so cute together! XD " Kyouga exclaimed as his manly and strong body hugged both of them, and he was visible from the waist up. Kyouga had massive arms, a very defined eight pack, and a bulging chest. Clearly, Kyouga did indeed train a lot.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private}   Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private} EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 1:05 am

Ayame stuck out her tongue," one we aren't going out cause I am taken and two.." after she hugged him back she shoved both kyouga and tomix underneath the water while snickering calling to sia," wanna help me out?"
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private}   Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private} EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 1:11 am

Sia continued to sit there stareing at the sky & soon turned her eyes to see another arrancar walk here & hug the two. As much as Sia remembered, he had gotten alittle built up & his personality changed abit. Watching Ayame push the two into the water she scoffed slightly then looked back to the sky. Turning her head slightly to her as she asked her the question she said softly closeing her eyes, "I think I would perfer not to." as she said this afew black roses grew in a small circle around her "& I will not be tossed into the water also..." sighing gently after this she held out one hand where one of the black roses lost it's pedals & swerved to her hand slowly molding together as a flute.

Looking at it for a second she brought the mouthpeice to her lips & began playing a soft melody with it shutting out the others around her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private}   Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private} Empty

Back to top Go down

Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private}
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Unified :: Hueco Mundo :: Korosu Base-
Jump to: