Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Backlash EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Backlash EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Backlash EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Backlash EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Backlash EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Backlash EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Backlash EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Backlash EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Backlash EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Backlash Vote_lcapBacklash Voting_barBacklash Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Backlash

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

Backlash Empty
PostSubject: Backlash   Backlash EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 10:11 am

Kensei Kontan was not a violent person, however he had seen The ex third espada outside and his reiatsu immediatly flared, but only for a single second. He glanced around him and sighed, knowing the plans he had made and the control it would take. He vanished without a second thought, making no sound in doing so.

Kensei appeared infront of her almost instantly, causing a slight breeze and blowing his hair a bit in the wind. He didnt wear a white suit like most espada did, he wore his old outfit, which consisted of a black jacket, a red shirt, and black pants. His hair was the thing that stood out most though, it was spiky and red, matching his eyes. "hello neliel" He greeted calmly
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Backlash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backlash   Backlash EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 10:20 am

"Hi, what brings you out here? I thought Espada only went where Aizen told them to go. Are you sent by him? If so I am not returning to serve him, I am happier on my own. Besides he has Espada for what ever invasion he desires, and more than plenty Arrancar as well. No offense but life isn't so being away from Aizen." Neliel wonders how he will take her words. "By the way what is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

Backlash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backlash   Backlash EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 10:23 am

"my name is Kensei Kontan, however I am not a mindless servant to that power-crazed man" He sneered "and why exactly are you here?" He asked with curiosity. He wasnt about to let aizen finish his plans, for he had too much riding on this.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Backlash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backlash   Backlash EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 10:34 am

"Where else can I go? Soul Society would freak out if went there, and the world of the living isn't an option since roving Shinigami would jump to conclusions. This seems the most obvious place to be, unless I can figure something out as far as avoiding unneeded hassles." Neliel thinks about whether or not staying in Hueco Mundo is really such a good idea or not.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

Backlash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backlash   Backlash EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 10:49 am

"come with me then" He said passively. His plans were going to be moved forward but what the hell? "i have a contact in soul society, he can plead our case and we can get all shinigami to leave us alone, except kurosaki" He said
Back to top Go down
Toshiba Oscuri

Toshiba Oscuri

Backlash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backlash   Backlash EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 11:12 am

"Just were do you two think you are going"as he appeared infront of them with eyes of no emotion."Were do you think you are going neliel,kensei"as he was looking for a weakness in them any weaknees at all."Answer me"as he waited more for there respone as he had one hand on his hilt just in case they were gonna fight him.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Backlash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backlash   Backlash EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 11:18 am

"I am not an Espada so I go where ever I want to. Is that a problem? If so maybe I'll fix it by giving you a one way ticket to sleep land. Kensei lets go find Kurosaki-kun, I haven't seen him awhile and it is always fun around him." Neliel smiles knowing Ichigo will be surprised to see her.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

Backlash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backlash   Backlash EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 11:24 am

"toshiba you know what we are doing and you know why, aizen is too power hungry to lead us, I shall give you three choices, leave here peacefully, fight and die, or join us" He said turning to him with a sad look on his face. "either way we will have help from other arrancar and espada" He said with determination.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Backlash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backlash   Backlash EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 11:31 am

"I only fight those who are warriors. Fighting without a reason is pointless, if there is no reason to fight than fighting is a waste of time and energy. Aizen should be stopped, but I can't do that on my own. I stand with Kurosaki-kun and his friends, Aizen cares only for himself and his desires."
Back to top Go down
Toshiba Oscuri

Toshiba Oscuri

Backlash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backlash   Backlash EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 11:44 am

"Come now neliel must you bo so rude to a former partner all i asked is were you two were going thats all but"while talking he was all ready behind neliel"you really think you can beat me now "then he looked at kensei."Now if aizen found out about this he would kill us without thought but since were the two strongest espada i think we can break off from aizen and live"as he said his eyes softend."So yes kensei i will go with you but i expect something in return for puting my neck out like this are we clear".
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

Backlash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backlash   Backlash EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 11:48 am

"trust me on this when my plan succeeds you may very well be in command of all arrancar, except me and nel here" He smirked, hinting to what he was thinking. "besides aizen will merely replace us with two new arrancar, that are weaker and not as smart, my real worry is when aizen comes after us himself.... you could probably handle gin or tosen, but not him, that is why we must hurry ok?" He nodded while a garganta opened behind him.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Backlash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backlash   Backlash EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 11:55 am

Neliel walks towards the garganta "Kurosaki-kun needs my help at least. Lets go now before Aizen decides to look for you two." Neliel walks through the garganta ahead of Kensei and Toshiba.
Back to top Go down
Toshiba Oscuri

Toshiba Oscuri

Backlash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backlash   Backlash EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:01 pm

Toshiba without think walks into the garganta walking away fast and brisk"come on before aizen comes"as he said this he started walking into the garganta.As he held his hand to his hilt in case aizen were to show.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

Backlash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backlash   Backlash EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:06 pm

"I'll be right behind you" He said turning back to las noches, and pointing his palm towards his room, where his notes and other things were. A giant black cero, five times the power of other ceros, appeared in his hand, then it launched, right at his old room. Before the impact, he walked through the garganta and closed it behind him, with a smirk on his face. His room was completely destroyed and now everyone knew why he was the ex cero, his notes on aizen were destroyed and gone now, keeping him safe for now.
Back to top Go down
Urahara Kisuke

Urahara Kisuke

Backlash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backlash   Backlash EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:45 pm

Kisuke walks out the front door of his candy store and sees the garganta open up a few blocks away. "Oh crap, this isn't the best time for such a thing to happen. I guess I have to deal with it." Kisuke pulls Behinme and watches the garganta open further. "Awaken Benihime." Kisuke waits for the time to strike instead of rushing in like Ichigo would under the current circumstances.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

Backlash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backlash   Backlash EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:48 pm

A blury image started to appear that was dressed in black, with a red shirt under a black jacket and spiky red hair. If you didnt know who he was, you really dont know much. "urahara? good I have much to discuss with you" He said as his jacket shifted revealing a 0 tatto on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Urahara Kisuke

Urahara Kisuke

Backlash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backlash   Backlash EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:51 pm

"What would that be Espada-san?" Kisuke watches Kensei emerge knowing something odd is going on. He also suspects Kensei isn't the only one arriving. "I take it your not alone are you?"
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Backlash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backlash   Backlash EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:56 pm

Neliel starts emerging from the garganta and begins looking around for Ichigo. She sonidos behind Kisuke and calls out for Ichigo sounding nervous that is he isn't in sight.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

Backlash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backlash   Backlash EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:58 pm

"relax nel we'll find him next but first we need gigais" He said turning to kisuke "look I've betrayed aizen and im sorting my plans, but I need your help, that man is too arrogant and will kill us all" He explained "anywhere we can talk?"
Back to top Go down
Urahara Kisuke

Urahara Kisuke

Backlash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backlash   Backlash EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 1:05 pm

"Sure just follow me into my shop we can talk there. I'll have to put up a sign stating that I'm on some sort of break though. People get so fidgety if they think I'm talking to myself." Kisuke laughs remembering an incident when Ichigo entered the shop and almost got him put in the funny farm.
Back to top Go down
Toshiba Oscuri

Toshiba Oscuri

Backlash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backlash   Backlash EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 8:43 pm

Toshiba walked out of the garganta nice and calm"so mr urahara are you going to help us"he said as he came out the garganta.As he said this wind blew by and revealing his number 1 tattoo on his forearm .While waited for a answer he wanted to know if aizen had knew about the explosion and was following thrm already or if he was going to let them go.
Back to top Go down

Backlash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backlash   Backlash EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 9:33 pm

Allen had felt the spirit energy of 3 arrancar and immediatly headed toward Urahara's Shop. He slammed the door open wide eyed. "Whats going on!" he shouted as he noticed Kisuke talking to them with no hostility. "The hell is going on?" he muttered with a frown. He then saw Toshiba. "You! Your that little punk arrancar who killed those people!" he said getting in his face with a look of comical anger. "Little brat." he said frowning and turning to Kisuke. "Kisuke, whats going on?" he asked akwardly. "Did Aizen die or something? If so thats some bull...I swore I'd be the one to kill him for what he's done."
Back to top Go down
Toshiba Oscuri

Toshiba Oscuri

Backlash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backlash   Backlash EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 6:01 am

Toshiba only smiled at the human"calm down now kid aizen is not dead we have seprated are selfs from him".As he looked around the room he thought about that little girl he killed and started grining."You will never kill me human because i would never let a human like you kill me"as he said he was thinking about aizen when he first met him and how he tryed to kill him off "oh and that little girl was so sweet eh kid"he said grining.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

Backlash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backlash   Backlash EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 10:38 am

"toshiba... enough... you two stay out here, nel you come with me got it?" He said with slight annoyance at Toshiba's arrogance. He started walking towards the shop while remembering what aizen had done, and how he had changed from his old friend to a power crazed freak of nature and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Urahara Kisuke

Urahara Kisuke

Backlash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backlash   Backlash EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 10:57 am

"Allen calm down, I am negotiating a truce so we can defeat Aizen a bit faster. I have to make three gigais. These two Espada I have only just met, but I know Neliel and she is a former Espada. It is always fun watching her when she sees Kurosaki-kun. He tends to get a bit nervous and she tends to act like a jealous girl friend." Kisuke hopes Neliel doesn't take that wrong. Kisuke lets them in "I see no reason why anyone should wait outside. I don't want any secrets, anything you can say to me Allen has a right to hear straight from your mouth. Anything I say to you he has an equal right to hear. Is that agreed? Allen please come in, don't say anything just listen. My shop is from this point on neutral territory during this meeting."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Backlash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backlash   Backlash Empty

Back to top Go down

Backlash
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Unified :: Hueco Mundo :: Las Noches-
Jump to: