Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
A full moon's night (Open) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
A full moon's night (Open) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
A full moon's night (Open) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
A full moon's night (Open) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
A full moon's night (Open) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
A full moon's night (Open) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
A full moon's night (Open) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
A full moon's night (Open) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
A full moon's night (Open) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
A full moon's night (Open) Vote_lcapA full moon's night (Open) Voting_barA full moon's night (Open) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
A full moon's night (Open) Vote_lcapA full moon's night (Open) Voting_barA full moon's night (Open) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

A full moon's night (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

A full moon's night (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A full moon's night (Open)   A full moon's night (Open) EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 10:54 pm

Sia began walking from a thick black portal now from Hueco Mundo & into Karakura town yawning slightly looking for something to do. Looking up to the moon & decideing to find a spot to look at it, Sia begins jumping along Karkura town's buildings as if she was playing hop scotch. Once finding a building she sat on it stareing up at the moon & studying it. She wanted a break from Hueco Mundo. & she only got to see the moon once almost every year if she was lucky. She hated fighting, which was a main reason why she never came to Karakura town.

Yawning slightly getting bored with just watching the moon she sighs gently holding out a hand as black rose appeared in it then slowly lost it's dark pedals. As it did this the pedals slowly floated to her other hand molding together to make a silver flute. Afterwards she held it in both hands studying it slowly makeing sure there was no Dents; Scratches; or anything else bad to it. But yet, it was perfect. She was very happy about this because she had never made this that perfect before.

Sighing gently she brought the mouth peice of the flute to her lips & began playing the flute in a soft light melody as the notes floated along with the soft wind as if it was the moon & wind makeing the music, when it wasn't. As this happened she closed her eyes slightly continueing to play it as the light wind blew her hair to the side when her fingers ran across the flute's silver surface to get the the holes of the flute to make there beautiful notes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum
Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: A full moon's night (Open)   A full moon's night (Open) EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 11:35 pm

Motoko was walking past and heard the music, she shunpos to the apparent source and sees someone playing a flute. She watches for a bit and than decides to approach them. Cautiously walking towards her Motoko keeps an eye out for anything out of the ordinary, although even she knows she can miss things. Just about the time she is close enough to ask questions she realizes the girl isn't a normal spirit.

Placing her hand on the hilt of her zanpokutou she announces her presence "Hey what's going on? Are you here to eat souls or what? You don't seem to be up to no good, so please explain what you are doing here?" Motoko is having a hard time believing that another hollow, maybe even an Arrancar is just peacefully sitting around making music, but if that is the case she would be happy.
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: A full moon's night (Open)   A full moon's night (Open) EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 11:42 pm

Continueing to play the soft tune Sia opened her emerald eyes to see a young woman looking at her with her hand on her sword. Sighing gently she placed the flute & he hands on her lap as she closed her emerald eyes once more answering, "I am not here to eat souls, nor to fight. Only to look at this night's full moon." She opened her eyes slightly studying the female then looking to the full moon watching it's brilliant ligght shine off of the area.

Sighing gently she added, "I hope you are not going to pick a fight with me mamn, Because I will eather just protect myself, or go away. But I am not here to cause ANY harm." Saying the word 'any' to show that she ment it she closed her eyes again after looking down rememebering that that was the streety that Kazuma & her used to walk down whenever she was younger. The one thing she wanted to be with him.

Somewhere in her heart she wished that he had died & turned into a shinigami, that way she could see her dear Kazuma again, no matter what he was now, she wanted him more than anything.

-
(Kazuma)
A full moon's night (Open) Anime_Boy10
Back to top Go down
Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: A full moon's night (Open)   A full moon's night (Open) EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 11:50 pm

Motoko takes her hand off the hilt of her zanpokutou. "Sorry but I had to ask, even I can't be too careful sometimes. It isn't normal for me to find a hollow or an Arrancar who isn't wanting to fight or kill for the fun of it. Still it is a good change of pace, this whole Shinigami fighting hollows and vice versa is getting old really." Motoko walks closer and sits on the right side of Sia. As she sits down her vice-captains badge becomes clearly visible on the right side of her head since she wears it like a headband. "I'm Motoko Kusanagi, vice-captain of the 10th division. Who are you if I may ask?"
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: A full moon's night (Open)   A full moon's night (Open) EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 11:56 pm

Sia continued to stare at the street remembering how her & Kazuma used to play on it when they were growing up. She turned her head slightly to the female ash she heard her speek & relyed softly, "Yes, I guess you can say I'm unusuall, It is my history that makes me this way. If I never remembered it, I would have allready picked a fight with you." she looked back to the ground continueing to remember her history with Kazuma.

"Kazuma you jerk!" she shouted after him "Haha! Can't catch me!" he shouted back before Sia jumped on top of him & began punching him down then jumping off of him laughing slightly then offering a hand to him. As he gor up his face was light blue with bruses & scratches as he said weakly, "Of all of the people I have fought Sia, your punches hurt the most!" as he said this rubbing his hurt cheek bone Sia laughed slightly from this after hearing it.

At that second Sia wispered slighty, "Kazuma..." then snapping back to reality as she answered the female, "It's nice to meet you; I am Sia Kaiomi."
Back to top Go down
Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: A full moon's night (Open)   A full moon's night (Open) EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 12:03 am

"Are you remembering things that are happy? Maybe a bit sad as well? If so we all do that, I can understand if you are. I don't remember what I did or who I was before becoming a Shinigami, but I have lost people dear to me since than. All the mindless fighting is pointless, I'd rather look at the sky and see the stars or the moon also. For something this beautiful to witness everything it has makes me sad, but I suppose there is little we can do about it."
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: A full moon's night (Open)   A full moon's night (Open) EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 4:53 am

After Sia was done talking she looked back to the moon listening to what the female had said & sighed softly afterwards. "I Understand..." she said softly wondering if she should ask her the question that was hitting her upside the head for her to answer, buit for some reason did not want to. She sighed gently still looking to the sky as she took a finger & placed it at the bottom corner of her right eye to keep her from crying. Afterwards she placed her hands back down on her dress still looking to the sky.

Finally decideing whhat she was to do she looked to the female & said softly, "Do you know of a shinigami, if anything, is names, Kazuma Suitchi...?" she did not want to ask it because she knew that he would probally not remember her, but she would allways remember him.
Back to top Go down
Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: A full moon's night (Open)   A full moon's night (Open) EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 8:53 am

"I think so, than again I see so many Shinigami while doing my duty. Could you describe him so I can make sure I have met him please? I tend to remember what people look like more than names." Motko sighs knowing the odds she has met this Kazuma might be slim to none, but it is possible.
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: A full moon's night (Open)   A full moon's night (Open) EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 4:51 pm

Still looking at the female she sighs gently looking to the sky remebering how he looked "He had light brown hair, & dark blue eyes that almost looked coal when he was in the dark.. He's skiny.. with the cuttest amount of baby fat on his stomach..." sighing gently as she looked down to where both him & her was playing once many years ago as she continued, "With a grace of a lamb but the act of a lion," she snickered slightly without smileing then continued, "He had a 6 inch thick crap wall hideing his true emotions, & would never give up, for anything, not even my own death."

She sighed gently after this but knew that if the female did remember him she looks very diffrant than she once was, when she was human she had midnight black hair & dark brown eyes, her skin was slightly tanned, & she allways smiled.
Back to top Go down
Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: A full moon's night (Open)   A full moon's night (Open) EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 5:04 pm

"I've seen someone like that in passing, but I'm not sure which division he is in. The fact I can only somewhat remember him would mean he is either not in my division or I don't tend to be present much when he is. I wonder if he remembers you, I suppose he would though. Knowing anything about your past life is rather rare as far as I have been told though. I honestly remember nothing about my past life at all." Motoko looks at Sia almost as if her emotions have vanished. Not that she looks cold exactly, more like she is analyzing the situation from a somewhat detached perspective.
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: A full moon's night (Open)   A full moon's night (Open) EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 5:16 pm

She sighed happy to hear that he might still be within contact & replyed, "Well, I guess I'm going to see the monn abit longer that I thought I would." sighing lightly again she looked back to the stars thinking of what was to happen if he saw her. Or even at the least, remembered her. But she didn't care. She just wanted to see him once more in her life beofre something else happened. akeing her flute frm her lap now she began to play a soft melody with the wind, but this time, it had a higher pitch, which meaned it was ment to have words with it, but sounded just as beautiful without the words.
Back to top Go down
Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: A full moon's night (Open)   A full moon's night (Open) EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 5:21 pm

Motoko listens to the music feeling at peace which is somewhat odd for her. After a short time of listening Motoko starts to quietly sing something she heard somewhere, but she doesn't remember exactly where she heard it. It almost feels like she should know, but the origin eludes her.
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: A full moon's night (Open)   A full moon's night (Open) EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 1:48 am

As she ended the song she sighed softly & said looking tot eh female, "You have a beautiful voice." sighing gently after this she looked back tot he sky studying the moon's light as it shone on almost the whole area shineing off of her silverish blue hair & her emerald eyes. Yawning slightly she layed back on the building & stared up at the stars noticeing a bright light over the horizon & concluded that it was almost time for the sun to come up.
Back to top Go down
Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: A full moon's night (Open)   A full moon's night (Open) EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 8:26 pm

"Thank you, but to be honest I never learned how to sing. At least I don't think I did anyway. Sometimes I seem to be able to do things I have never tried to do before, I wonder how that works? Oh well your really good at playing that instrument, it would probably take me years or so to be that good." Motoko stands up and stretches than turns to Sia and offers her a hand up. "So have anywhere else you'd like to be or go to while your here? I can help avoid trouble if you want to go to another location?"
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: A full moon's night (Open)   A full moon's night (Open) EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 12:35 am

Kurai sighed gently takeing the female's hand & soon standing up & looking to the sky. "No thank you, I have no real need to be hear anymore." then turning walking to the other side of the building & soon opeing a gardina. Before she entered it she turned to her head saying softly, "If you are to tell any other shinigami that you met with me, tell them I mean no harm unless told to. My aspect of death is Sacrifice. Just because I am in the Korosu, it does not mean I have no heart. Every being has a heart; weather it's a hollow or arrancar, we all have feelings."

She sighed gently after saying this & beging to walk closer to the gardina as her body began turning into black rose pedals from her feet up & swerveing into the gardina. After her body fully turned into black rose pedals the gardina slowly closed up to where it could not be seen.

}Exit{

-
((Her arrancar's prospect of death,))
Sacrifice:
Save them now! do it quickly, there is no time!

To sacrifce oneself for another is truly a noble way to die, but is it foolish? You never know if the person you saved will live their life to the fullist, respecting your dying wish. Nonethless you will protect those around you, and who you are close to. Others may not ever understand your reasons, maybe you don't either.

Bonds however cannot be thrown away so easily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A full moon's night (Open)   A full moon's night (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

A full moon's night (Open)
Page 1 of 1