Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Backlash - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Backlash - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Backlash - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Backlash - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Backlash - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Backlash - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Backlash - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Backlash - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Backlash - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Backlash - Page 2 Vote_lcapBacklash - Page 2 Voting_barBacklash - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Backlash - Page 2 Vote_lcapBacklash - Page 2 Voting_barBacklash - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Backlash

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

Backlash - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backlash   Backlash - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 11:23 am

"kisuke... you were in the second squad for a while right? then you should know they should stay outside to keep watch" He said "we dont want a shinigami seeing this now do we? and for now we are all nuetral.... and toshiba... kill another person for no reason, and ill shove that sword up your ass" He turned his head slightly towards toshiba.
Back to top Go down
Toshiba Oscuri

Toshiba Oscuri

Backlash - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backlash   Backlash - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 11:42 am

Toshiba grinned"my hands will not grace a humans hair again"as he said he walked in and stood beside the rest of them."So kisuke im not fully aware of what is going on here mind telling me"he said as he wanted to see kisuke's reaction.As he said he could feel a strong spirtual pressure that he has never felt before"hmmm i wonder"as he could feel it growing stronger.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Backlash - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backlash   Backlash - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 11:53 am

Neliel walks into Kisuke's shop "Lets get in before anyone sees us. If we stand around outside and a Shinigami sees us it will get ugly quickly. Kisuke have Yoruichi-san and Tessai-kun stand guard for us. That would be less suspicious looking than having a human and an Espada outside together I think." Neliel continues going inside waiting for the others.
Back to top Go down
Urahara Kisuke

Urahara Kisuke

Backlash - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backlash   Backlash - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 11:56 am

"Yeah that is a good thought Neliel. I was going to do that anyway, so everyone inside now, I'll put the sign up and have Yoruichi and Tessai show up to stand guard during the meeting. And yes it is best to have guards during something like this. I honest don't expect any Shinigami to be showing up though, but who knows. I didn't exactly expect you either to honest. Yoruichi, Tessai I need you out front now, I have a job for you both."
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

Backlash - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backlash   Backlash - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 12:28 pm

Kensei simply chuckled to himself and walked inside, wondering if Yoruichi would remember him from when he was a vizard. He looked around at the small seeming shop and shook his head, knowing it was much bigger than it was from the outside. "now lets get done to business" He said sitting down
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi Shihoin

Yoruichi Shihoin

Backlash - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backlash   Backlash - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 12:38 pm

Yoruichi arrives with Tessai behind her "What is it you need us to do.... ah I see. Tessai I'll catch up with you, I need to ask someone a question." Yoruichi lets Tessai go outside and she walks up to Kensei. "I see you went completely hollow and became an Espada. What's up with that? Do still plan on defeating Aizen?"

OOC: I can't access the chat box for some unknown reason. >.<
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

Backlash - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backlash   Backlash - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 12:48 pm

"thats why we are here yoruichi" He smirked "besides the reason i became espada is two main reasons, one I now know much more about his plans and shit along with the hogyokyu, which I will explain more about later, and the last reason is to gain more power to defeat aizen, unlike espada i was made from a three fourths shinigami and one fourth hollow, while normal espada are all hollow, and gain shinigami powers, I didnt lose anything, i still retain shikai and bankai, but my other abilities have changed, as with me becoming half hollow" He informed her

ooc: ok lol
Back to top Go down
Urahara Kisuke

Urahara Kisuke

Backlash - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backlash   Backlash - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 1:53 pm

"Well now lets begin this shall we? Yoruichi you can leave the door cracked a little so I can fill you in on what little you miss. Okay first off about your gigais, do you want anything special about them? I mean like above average strength, speed or agility? maybe the ability to make it hard to be found by Aizen if he searches for your reiatsu?" Kisuke waits to see what they want knowing they will need some sort of edge if Aizen or any of those following him find them in giagias.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

Backlash - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backlash   Backlash - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 1:56 pm

"mine will not need the reiatsu hiding ability, my hollow half gives me that, but I'd like these to last a long time, and nel's and toshiba's will definitely need to hide their reiatsu, you can probably sense it leaking like ichigo's right?" He said "and I'd like high strength and speed if its not too much to ask"
Back to top Go down

Backlash - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backlash   Backlash - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 3:18 pm

Allen walked in and leaned against the wall. "Aizen is strong. As you all know. I've foughten a guy who had Aizen against the wall, but was turned evil at the last second. His name was Mikaru, who is now dead no thanks to me." he muttered looking down, remembering the moment. "Some of us here, have special abilities that can help us defeat Aizen. You Espada can keep providing us intel instead of hiding. After enough time has passed, we'l develope a plan using the knowledge we've gained a devise an attack. My left eye allows me to see through anything that doesn't exist, meaning illusions." he said putting his hands in his pockets and looking at everyone in the room. "I think from here on out, we should work in groups of three." he stated looking around for questions or comments.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

Backlash - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backlash   Backlash - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 3:46 pm

"aizen wont be hard to defeat, at least not with what I've learned about his illusions, however I cannot tell you at this moment, noone but me knows it, and I'd like to keep it that way for now" He said with his eyes closed "until then splitting up would be a worse idea than surrendering, as he could easily capture three of us but not all, hence why we need the gigai, and your eye wont help you, it doesnt effect the eye, but the brain itself" He sighed "however soon I shall tell you his weakness, once we have the hogyokyu, or a hogyokyu for that matter" He smirked looking at Kisuke. "now Nel did you want anything special about your gigai?" He asked her
Back to top Go down
Toshiba Oscuri

Toshiba Oscuri

Backlash - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backlash   Backlash - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 11:14 pm

Toshiba started thinking that something was not right and he got a strange feeling that someone or something was looking for them then he looked around first at kisuke then at kensei and then allen and shihoin and finally at neliel.And then he started walking fast outside"ill be right back"as he started walking up into the air and then opening a garganta."I will return"as he steped inside it started closeing very slowly as he could see all of them before it started closeing.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Backlash - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backlash   Backlash - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 11:21 am

Neliel looks at Kisuke "I need mine to be strong, fast and able to accommodate my odd condition. It would be confusing if others see me running around acting like a child unless the gigai can take on the appearance of child when it happens. Sorry if that makes things harder." Neliel looks away when Toshiba makes hi exit and wonders what he is doing.
Back to top Go down
Urahara Kisuke

Urahara Kisuke

Backlash - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backlash   Backlash - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 6:42 pm

Kisuke nods at the requests of Kensei and Neliel, but wonders what is up with Toshiba. "I'll get right no those. How ever I will wait and see what your friend wants if he shows up again. I can't make anything for him since I do have a reputation to uphold. It would be very bad if I started making unhappy customers you know. Don't worry about your request Neliel, I consider it a challenge. I like challenges, although Aizen is one challenge I might have done without. By the way you can train here while you wait for your gigais." Kisuke goes to a section of the shop and moves a small rug revealing a trap door in the floor. He opens it "Feel free to use this training room any time you need to. It is open to all of my allies as I do try to be as helpful as I can."
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

Backlash - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backlash   Backlash - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 7:17 am

"ok then, but..." He paused wondering where toshiba went. "how strong would you say you are in espada terms?" He asked "since shinigami rank only goes to captain, but espada are usually stronger, and I know you could beat most espada and captains"
Back to top Go down

Backlash - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backlash   Backlash - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:12 pm

"If that question is for me. I'm as strong as the Cero. You see...I'm not a normal human. I have a parasite that amplifies my power ten fold. Ask Kisuke, he knows my strength quite well." he said with a smirk. "Your wrong about the illusions. Sure, it affects the brain, but only after looking at it. As long as my right eye is closed, I can resist getting caught in it to begin with. Only problem is...Aizen can take on several captains at once. So all of us need to work on getting stronger than the average captain and pushing ourselves beyond what we can do." he commented, glaring Toshiba in the eyes as he slipped away in the Garganta. "I know what you are Toshiba, your spying for Aizen..." he thought gritting his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Toshiba Oscuri

Toshiba Oscuri

Backlash - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backlash   Backlash - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:35 am

Toshiba stepped from the garganta and appeared back before the group with a strange look on his face."I have returned"as he put his espada coat back on and brushing his pants off"if you guys are thinking i went back to aizen your wrong".As he said this his eyes became more intense and sharper like he was hideing something that he did not want anyone to know.
"So kisuke how about my gigai can you hook me up with one or not"he asked waiting for kisuke to responed to the question.
Back to top Go down
Urahara Kisuke

Urahara Kisuke

Backlash - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backlash   Backlash - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 7:07 am

"Of course but I want to know what you want out of it? Strength, speed that sort of thing. I have a reputation to uphold, making an unhappy customer ruins that reputation. So tell me how you want it and if it is reasonable I will make it." Kisuke looks at Toshiba trying to analyze what kind of man he is. But shows him the benefit of a doubt for now, he knows that just because someone is hiding something doesn't necessarily mean it is something bad. Although he also knows it doesn't necessarily mean it is something good either.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

Backlash - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backlash   Backlash - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:16 am

"oh and by the way Kisuke, I will likely be going back to Hueco mundo soon to get ulquiorra and maybe someone else" He paused "...alone" He had a sudden authoritive voice to his words and seemed to be commanding his allies to let him go when he needed to.
Back to top Go down
Urahara Kisuke

Urahara Kisuke

Backlash - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backlash   Backlash - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:30 am

"Okay but don't try to recruit too many at one time. Even Aizen would see something is going on if you do that." Kisuke waits to hear what Toshiba wants his giagi to have knowing it will take quite awhile to make one of them much all of them. "Toshiba please tell me what you want, I can't just snap my fingers and present them to you right now you know. It wil take around three to four days each gigai. As soon as I know what you want, the faster I can get started on them."
Back to top Go down

Backlash - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backlash   Backlash - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 9:15 pm

Sasuke secretly prepared a technique and had finally activated it. Starting at the bottom of his feet, a small flame erupted and began burning up his body as if he were a sheet of paper. It got to his neck before he closed his eyes. "Your plan has to many flaws, I'll handle this my way." he said with a smile as the flames consumed him, leaving nothing.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

Backlash - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backlash   Backlash - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:52 am

"hm nel go check on ichigo at his school alright? I'm going to search for someone" He said standing up "and Urahara.... where can I get a hat like yours? but black and red?" He asked

ooc: well shit.... what do we do since toshiba is dead?
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Backlash - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backlash   Backlash - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 8:31 am

Neliel nods and requisitions a standard gigai for the moment so she can go check on Ichigo at school. She gets inside of it and puts on a karakura school uniform and starts heading out only to revert to her child form shortly after going out the front door. She lands on her feet and runs as fast as her little legs can carry her heading straight for Ichigo.
Back to top Go down
Urahara Kisuke

Urahara Kisuke

Backlash - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backlash   Backlash - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 8:56 am

"Time to get started on those gigais now. Tessai watch the store like normal, have Jinta and Ururuu clean up outside and take care of the rest of the chores. I'm going to be spending a lot of time making these gigais. Also let me know if Ichigo or any of the others show up. I am sure any or all of them may stop by considering our new guests." Kisuke goes into the back and starts gathering up what he needs to make the gigais, he knows it won't be easy but a challenge like this is what he has been lacking for some time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Backlash - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backlash   Backlash - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Backlash
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Unified :: Hueco Mundo :: Las Noches-
Jump to: