Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
I need a friend (last topic after that no more.....unless so EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
I need a friend (last topic after that no more.....unless so EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
I need a friend (last topic after that no more.....unless so EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
I need a friend (last topic after that no more.....unless so EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
I need a friend (last topic after that no more.....unless so EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
I need a friend (last topic after that no more.....unless so EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
I need a friend (last topic after that no more.....unless so EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
I need a friend (last topic after that no more.....unless so EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
I need a friend (last topic after that no more.....unless so EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
I need a friend (last topic after that no more.....unless so Vote_lcapI need a friend (last topic after that no more.....unless so Voting_barI need a friend (last topic after that no more.....unless so Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
I need a friend (last topic after that no more.....unless so Vote_lcapI need a friend (last topic after that no more.....unless so Voting_barI need a friend (last topic after that no more.....unless so Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

I need a friend (last topic after that no more.....unless so

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

I need a friend (last topic after that no more.....unless so Empty
PostSubject: I need a friend (last topic after that no more.....unless so   I need a friend (last topic after that no more.....unless so EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 4:49 am

Anyone want to be my....

Best friend: Kyouga,Micha

boyfriend: Aozora

sparring partner: Kyouga

enemy:(not really lol)

Last edited by Ayame Hikari on Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:54 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aozora

Aozora

PostSubject: Re: I need a friend (last topic after that no more.....unless so   I need a friend (last topic after that no more.....unless so EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 4:52 am

I'll can be your boyfriend, if you don't having a vizard for your boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: I need a friend (last topic after that no more.....unless so   I need a friend (last topic after that no more.....unless so EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 9:10 am

Course I don't mind vizards are awesome lol
Back to top Go down
Aozora

Aozora

PostSubject: Re: I need a friend (last topic after that no more.....unless so   I need a friend (last topic after that no more.....unless so EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 9:15 am

then shall we change our status
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: I need a friend (last topic after that no more.....unless so   I need a friend (last topic after that no more.....unless so EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 9:18 am

Hmm I think it would be weird to have A shinigami best friend xD kinda like one of those random I hate you but I can't resist talking to you ro something like that xD
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: I need a friend (last topic after that no more.....unless so   I need a friend (last topic after that no more.....unless so EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 9:23 am

Ayame, do you mind if I become you're best friend and sparring partner?
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: I need a friend (last topic after that no more.....unless so   I need a friend (last topic after that no more.....unless so EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 9:25 am

Not at all kyouga lol
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: I need a friend (last topic after that no more.....unless so   I need a friend (last topic after that no more.....unless so EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 9:26 am

Meh so about the Enemy spot...
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: I need a friend (last topic after that no more.....unless so   I need a friend (last topic after that no more.....unless so EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 9:27 am

And just to let you know more than one person can be my best friend and sparring partner and yeah we should change or relationship status aozora
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: I need a friend (last topic after that no more.....unless so   I need a friend (last topic after that no more.....unless so EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 9:49 am

And it doesn't matter what race ANYONE can be my best friend lol and the enemy thing isn't really an option I just put there for some reason just in case lol
Back to top Go down
Dak Rios

Dak Rios

PostSubject: Re: I need a friend (last topic after that no more.....unless so   I need a friend (last topic after that no more.....unless so EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 9:50 am

Can Micaela be your friend? She doesn't really have anyone besides Grimmjow that she really talks to or opens up with Maybe she could tell Ayame why she hates her twin sister so much?
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: I need a friend (last topic after that no more.....unless so   I need a friend (last topic after that no more.....unless so EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 9:52 am

Sure ^.^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need a friend (last topic after that no more.....unless so   I need a friend (last topic after that no more.....unless so Empty

Back to top Go down

I need a friend (last topic after that no more.....unless so
Page 1 of 1