Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match) Vote_lcapLooking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match) Voting_barLooking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match) Vote_lcapLooking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match) Voting_barLooking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match)

Go down 
+4
Ayame Hikari
Lemmy
Kyouga
Kensei Kontan
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match) Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match)   Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match) EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 7:50 am

Kensei lept from tree to tree, searching for Grimmjow and his followers. Kensei just wanted peace and Grimmjow's group disturbed his peace he needed. Kensei had known that grimmjow would try to take over Hueco mundo, it was rather obvious, otherwise he wouldnt have had to try to get people to join him. Grimmjow may have been captain level in power, but he was stupid, and that was his mistake.

By the Reiatsu Kensei was letting out it was obvious if he found Grimmjow he would kill him. Hollows that would have normally attacked him ran in fear, scared of his power. His reiatsu easily dwarfed even captain levels, not surprising, since he was on par with aizen. Kensei knew that Seiyu would punish him later for acting out of her orders, but he didnt care, grimmjow had been given free will and he abused his abilities beyond forgiveness, it was time for action.

He stopped on a branch, noticing a pressence following him. He could easily deal with it but he didnt care for it right now, he wanted grimmjow dead and soon he would be, by Kensei's hand. It was only a matter of time before Grimmjow became one with the dirt.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match)   Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match) EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 10:04 am

Kyouga could feel Kensei above him, and he became unable to speak. Also, Kyouga was panting heavily and sweating feverishly. Furthermore, Kyouga was shivering feverishly as well. Kyouga then slowly collapsed and went into the fetal position.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match)   Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match) EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 11:17 am

Tomix was a long way away, but he could feel Kensei's reaitsu. He was hunting for Grimmjow. Tomix was scared. He had never been scared before. He felt the world around him go dark...
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match)   Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match) EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 11:29 am

Ayame was asleep not far from where Kyouga was standing and she was awakened by a strong spirtual pressure. she found Kyouga collapsed on the floor,as she went to help him she realized Kensei was after them...damn it she thought bitterly.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match)   Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match) EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 12:22 pm

If Nero’s prediction were correct then he knew what Kensei was up, from the moment the meeting had ended Nero decided to follow Kensei but stay far back enough to where his spiritual pressure was almost unrecognizable, Nero liked to keep thins a surprise but he knew the former cero espada all to well.

While it may have been noted the Nero was on par with even the strongest of captains and espada, his mind set and lack of sanity kept him from obtaining a position of power however his strength is also what allowed him to keep pursuit of Kensei without feeling the full effects of Kensei‘s power. when people said Nero had a lack of sanity this was one of those prime examples, Nero knew the mess he would get into if Kensei felt like handling him but nonetheless Nero wanted to witness the fight and collect data.

As Kensei approached Grimmjow’s hideout, Nero stopped his pursuit and decided to find a good spot to spec Tate the battle. “this ought to be good….quick but good.”
Back to top Go down
Usui Takami

Usui Takami

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match)   Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match) EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 2:54 pm

It was a night like no other, yet it had the same resilient behavior as every other night. Odd. Though, he had felt this sort of "eerie" presence once before. A long time ago in fact. When he was young, he'd hunt creatures of valuable caliber. He'd gain this rush of fear mixed with the thrill of the hunt and kill. Oh, how loved that sensation. Mhmm. He missed it dearly...but now it was back and he hadn't killed in such a long time. Oh no. He was being restrained. But now, it was too much. His pride was on the line. To witness a fellow Espada walk away from this was undoubtedly a terrible constitute to his overall ideals. He'd cull the weak from the arrancar so only the strong would flourish.

He appeared with a soft "thud", as his sonido died; his reatsu plummeted to zilch, making him virtually undetectable. He nodded and smiled at the fellow arrancar before gazing outwards, he could feel them alright...but it was hard to pinpoint the location. He said in a soft tone,

"So. Kensei. have an idea of where we can find one of them?" without waiting for an answer, he pulled out a little compass; specially designed for tracking down little creatures. Perfect, he thought, as a profound smile found it's way on his majestic face.

"Well. I'll be off."
he said with a light manner; pressing reatsu into his feet, his muscles responding with vigorous apperture, loving the new alien energy that supplied them. BOOM! And he was gone. His whole body flickered and disappeared, shooting far, highly far.

Appearing in front of a weak man ----(thats you lemmy, you never stated if you were above ground, below ground or anywhere, especially with you feeling kensei's reatsu means your within my range to be hunted, so kekeke, your lack of description enables me to do this. Now you must fight me to survive, if you try and run, you will not be able to, you are facing the Primera himself, my soinido are about 1000x as powerful as yours. We fight, so brace yourself)-----. He had the look of fear within his eyes and so rightly he should have.

"Poor creature"
he said with a sly smile, as Usui raised his right hand, his hand glimmering with a bala before it burst out and shot towards the weak fellow. It would be all too easy. Should the bala hit the little man. It would easily tear away his whole torso.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match)   Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match) EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 4:11 pm

Tomix saw the bala coming, and quickly used his Sonido to get out of the way. An Espada stood before him. An what was worse. It was Espda No. 1.

"I can't do this...I can't win...But I must try...for her.."

Tomix drew his sword and launched himself at Usui. Everything from his past, from his death, to his sisters death, to the time when he found a friend, everything burned in his Reaitsu.

"BRING IT ON!" Tomix created a gigantic Cero blast, which was launched directly at Usui.
Back to top Go down
Usui Takami

Usui Takami

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match)   Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match) EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 4:27 pm

Usui looked shock, as the child considered his options; it was pathetic to see such a prestigious creature like himself to lower his standards, think of himself as a lesser. It was saddening in fact. The opportunity to tear away the mask that imprisoned most hollow; confining them to a primitive state, only sensing the thirst that compelled them to seek the souls of the pure... it was nostalgic to even think of such state, that they all seemed to have encountered. He sighed, the child was foolish but his heart was set and that was what gave him the strength to stand up to the Primera himself.

"How interesting"
he said in an honest tone, as the child drew out his zanpakutou, lashing out wildly, diving at Usui, whom, pushed forward himself, his right hand on his zanpakutou, while his left hand stretched outwards, latching onto the sword of the child, twisting the sword to the side and pulling the sword down wards so the child would begin to fall towards Usui without his contro and holding him in place. His zanpakutou seared upwards, stabbing at the cero that formed towards him; engulfing it in one go. He sneered, as his zanpakutou glowed a timid red, indicating the storage of the power. While at the exact same time Usui yanked the child's sword toward's his left side, hoping to achieve the "pulling effect", meaning to say, the child was holding onto his zanpakutou, with Usui puling the sword, would pull the child as well.

As the child was being pulled, Usui flicked up his own sword, in a diagonal fashion, dancing from the right hip of the child to his left shoulder blade; it was done really quickly, faster than the child could perhaps see or understand. The cut, should his sword connect, would be deep, though not enough to kill the child. Oh no. Enough to subdue him and paralyze him into the spot.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match)   Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match) EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 4:38 pm

As the sword flicked upwards, he knew what was going to happen...but he was fast. The sword quickly slashed across his body...the pain was incredible...he smashed to the ground...paralyzed. With his last strength he said;
"Why...why do you fight for the Espada...why do you fight for that...that witch...?"

He was in so much pain...he had to use it...

Tomix reached out to his sword...saying only two words"Fly-Giruvargan"

Tomix was engulfed in Black feathers. When they vanished, Tomix had a helmet with three large white feathers. His sword was a gigantic wing. Tomix himslef had four large wings on his back. Tomix had activated his Ressurecion form. The abilty of his ressurecion form healed him completely. A faded tatto was on his arm.

"Behold my form. I am Tomix-Former Espada No.8."
Back to top Go down
Usui Takami

Usui Takami

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match)   Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match) EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 5:43 pm

"Such beauty. Pity you're on the wrong side" he said softly, carelessly ignoring the man's question. Not out of choice. No. More out the sheer beauty from the man's true state, sligning the question away from his mind. He had heard of such an Espada among the ranks....though, this young child whom thrown everything away was now truly at Usui's mercy.

His hand still clasped onto the sword, Usui, flicked his sword upwards; a roaring beam, modified version of a cero, both in equal power and strength but it's speed was double of that of a balaa and cutting capabilities pierced shields. The beam, large enough to eat through the whole man. Though, Usui aimed his sword in such a way, that the beam would pass at the child's body, as Usui held hissword, pushing it away from the man, meaning to say the child couldn't use it to defend himself. The cero, seared at the side of the child that held the sword. It was large enough to eat through the same arm; at shoulder joint, leg; at hip join region and a good portion of his torso, though it wouldn't kill him instantly.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match)   Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match) EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 5:49 pm

He saw the cero coming, but he wasn't fast enough. It sliced off one of his wings,a leg, and part of his torso along with his left arm. Tomix screamed in pain. He couldn't defeat this man. He was standing right in front of him, kneeling from the pain.
"Why...What drives you to fight..?"
Images flashed into his mind. Memories poured back. When he was alive. Death. Aizen. His sister's death. Wandering the desert. Meeting Kyouga. Joining the rebels....Friends...He had at last found the cure to loneliness...and he was about to lose it all....
"CRAAAAAAP!" He screamed in pain. He was pathetic. I can't fight...I...I can't protect anyone...
"Why...Why do you fight for HER!? Why do you fight for EVIL? Why don't...don't you do somthing to HELP someone...I couldn't protect someone once...I'm not going to lose now...."
He tried to stand with his one leg. More blood spurted out. He fell once more.
Back to top Go down
Usui Takami

Usui Takami

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match)   Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match) EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 6:15 pm

Usui smiled gravely. It was saddening to see a former member of the illustrious Espada fall at his hands. he had hoped for the joyful feeling that once scorched his soul...but now. He felt empty. More hurt on the inside than anything. He looked away, upset almost, when the man shouted at him, trying feebly to continue. It was admirable indeed. Yet he wished he would not see such a man suffer again.

He flung the man's sword far away into the distance. While still holding his own in his hand; his body relaxed almost, though still remained tense, as if waiting for an ambush. He sighed. Looking up at the man, he spoke quietly alost as if talking to a younger brother.

"Calm yourself, young one" he said,taking a step back from the man and gazing through the forest; it was a forest of death indeed. Thriving in the vaporized souls of others. The forest itself was a perfect place for a gracious battle. But now was the end of it. There was more to fighting and he was interested in the man at hand.

"Tell me. What is your name. Young one? and do you value your life?" he said with a small smile, while raising an eyebrow, indicating his seriousness when it came to the question.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match)   Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match) EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 6:22 pm

The pain threatened to overwealm Tomix, but he tried to hold on.
"My...my name is Tomix. I was the youngest member of the Espada....Number 8....but...after Aizen made an example out of me...I deserted him...."
Memories continued to fly into his mind. His sister's death became more and more vivid in his mind.
After hearing his second question....two more memories came into his mind; he meeting Kyouga and Ayame.
"The value of my life....heh...I've never thought about it. For a long time...my life had no point to it....but...but then...recently...I met two people...who gave my lie....meaning...I wanted to be with my friends....forever...I...guess it's....not gonna last.
Tomix smiled as he thought of his friends. He felt his life slipping away from him...

"I'm going to die here...aren't I? You won't kill me...but...I've lost too much blood." His eyes began to close...
Back to top Go down
Usui Takami

Usui Takami

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match)   Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match) EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 6:31 pm

"Tomix...how interesting." He said with a solemn voice. His mind thinking else where, clearly in a dispute. He looked down, the child was losing a fairly good portion of his blood. His death would be near. A waste.

Usui, dug into his pocket, revealing an injection, containing some vile orange like liquid. He stabbed the injection into the man's leg, oozing out the contents into his remaining system. At once, the wounds began to close, his blood would not be replenished, nor would any of his limbs. However, he'd not lose any more blood.

"Now. I've saved your life." he said with an evil smirk across his face. Continuing he spoke with businessman like tone,
"I think a trade would be indeed worthy of your life no?"
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match)   Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match) EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 6:32 pm

After hiding kyouga somewhere safe. Ayame heard a cero being blasted and the sound of tomix screaming in agoney. Ayame quickly found out who attacked him. One of tomix's wings where gone. She preformed a sonido and appeared by his side."tomix are you alright?" she glared at the espada that was trying to kill her friend."tomix you will be alright I won't let this guy harm you any further."after tomix shot his cero she made him stand back for a moment and stood inbetween him and the espada that stood before them." I'm sorry I believe that I forgot you name would you please introduce yourself before the battle continues?" she asked while preparing just in case the espada that stood there before them decided to attack again rather than just polietly telling his name and rank. She noticed that the man Also managed to take tomix's sword. I'll get itback one way or another she thought as silence filled the air. She realized that tomix was dying," tomix don't you dare die on me!" she yelled as he colapsed. She knelt and a few tears came into her eyes." not yet tomix stay alive!" she wiped her face." I will avenge you I promise this much." she told him firmly feeling hatred burn inside her.To her surprise the man injected something in his leg"what are you doing?!" she yelled not at all trusting the man that she would try to kill if her friend died.

Last edited by Ayame Hikari on Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match)   Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match) EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 6:34 pm

Tomix felt his wounds close. As if he was hearing a long way away, he heard what this man said.
"What....what do you mean trade"
He was guessing that this man was going to blackmail him into Seiyu's army. He would never go back there. Nothing would make him. He wouldn't abandon his friends.

And then he saw Ayame above him...What was she doing here...She looked so sad... It...it reminded him so much of his sister...
"Ayame...you...have to get away...this man will kill you..." He rasped out.
Back to top Go down
Usui Takami

Usui Takami

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match)   Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match) EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 6:49 pm

OOC: Your timing of the post is weird, so I'm just going to consider the last few lines.

She appeared out of nowhere, her fluid motion; rage and love clearly wrtched in her face and eyes. Usui could almost feel the hatred burning out of her. Though her attention diverted as she saw the former 8th Espada.

"Futile" he said in a hollow voice, as he disappeared, re-appearing with one solid motion, right behind the girl, JUST as she knelt onto the ground, meaning to say she had no way of soinidoing out of this. His hand pressed down on her back, pushing her almost, preventing her moving. His sword already found its position, swung forward, aiming to pierce her spine with ease, hoping to push into her chest cavity. Regardless, if she tried to move to the right, his sword would still cut through her spine and slice her heart in half, if she move to the left, he'd sitll cut her spine but slice her right lung. If she decided to try and duck, the sword would pierce her back and slice into her own head, if she tried to stand up, the sword would shred her main arteries and spine.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match)   Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match) EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 6:52 pm

Tomix saw Ayame get impaled. His eyes grew wide with horror. With the last of his fading energy...he did somthing crazy.

Tomix, using his remaining wing and arm, pushed himself off the ground. He smashed his remaining leg into Usui, pushing him away, and his sword slid out of Ayame's back, saving her from death.

Tomix, however, was in so much pain, death was almost inevitable.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match)   Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match) EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 7:03 pm

a pure look of horror struck her expression and eyes tomix threw himself in front of her protecting her from death. But she couldn't scream she watched her friend who she cared about as if he where her brother fall to the ground in pain .ayame slipped out from the espada's grasp she wasn't dying, though unless she had medical help she probably would die. No don't think lie that hang on I will live I won't die...I owe kyouga, Micha,Grimmjow, and especially tomix.she thought to her self she breathed while trembling finding her will to live.

Last edited by Ayame Hikari on Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match)   Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match) EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 7:17 pm

Nero had only followed Kensei with the intention of seeing only one battle but that thought faded as Nero picked up on a nearby commotion, Nero vanished in the blink of an eye leaving a small breeze in his place. A split second later Nero sat high in a tree looking down at the mangled body of the former 8th espada, though in pain the boy still had some life left in him.

Nero’s cold yellow eyes caught a glimpse of the girl as she sat between Usui and the boy *wouldn’t it be lovely to see those two traitors cut to little red pieces* as Nero thought this a giant smile came across his face but quickly faded soon his voice echoed from the tree tops “as much as I would love to see these pathetic traitors turned into dust, Seiyu promised them amnesty and safe passage…..needless to say I think you got your point across if ya know what I mean” Nero said this chuckling and pointing to the damage that had been done to Tomix, Nero’s laughter filled the air “ah what the hell it’s not like Seiyu’s around is she?…Usui if you don’t mind I want to take a crack at the girl.”
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match)   Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match) EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 7:23 pm

Tomix watched in horror as Ayame fell to the ground. He knew what he had to do. Pain coursed through his body,as he inched to wards Ayame, at least wanting to be with her in the end.

"Ayame....Don't...die"

As he reached her, he put her arms around her, trying to stand. He used his remaining wing to let him stand. As he tried to pick Ayame, he slipped, falling to the ground with her. Turning to face her, he said with a sad smile;
"I'm going to save you"

Tomix slumped to the ground...almost dead.

Last edited by Lemmy on Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Usui Takami

Usui Takami

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match)   Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match) EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 8:21 pm

The woman slumped, dropped onto the floor, while Usui kicked the incoming ice, sheer strength prevented it from forming around him, while his free hand plucked her zanpakutou away from her.

"Ahh. Nero. I'm sorry no. This time. We need them. But yeah I think I have made my point" He said with laughter in his voice, disappearing and re appearing next to Nero. Pointing his sword to Tomix,

"Listen up well. Your girlfriend's stunt has taken away my pity. I'm going to give you one chance: tell me where Grimmjaw's hideout is and I'll let you and your girlfriend live. If you lie. Hear me now. I will do inhumane things to you....so much so, you will wish that I had killed you hear and now."he said, with rage burning in his eyes and voice. He was no longer kind, quite opposite in fact. He didn't have time for petty games. The ice he absorbed, now formed a red glow on his sword, indicating the ready use of the cero. he'd blast the cero at the woman should the child not comply.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match)   Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match) EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 8:25 pm

As Tomix stared into Usui's eyes, he was scared beyond compare. What should he do...help Usui, and bring the rebels to an end...or he could protect them...and he and Ayame will die.

"I won't tell you where the rebels are...but...please...let Ayame go...Do want you want to me...but let her go..." Tomix said with a defiant voice.

He was scared...but he wanted to protect Ayame...he cared about her. He cared about his friends. He will protect them.
Back to top Go down
Usui Takami

Usui Takami

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match)   Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match) EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 8:37 pm

"So be it". he said finally. Surprised at the man's resilence to his offer. It wasn't what he expected but Usui intended to sweeten his side of the deal. He swung his blade upwards, sending a searing cero straight at his girl friend's outstrecthed legs. The beam burned through the legs easily, leaving behind only two mutated stumps. While at the same time, he pumped his own cero back into his sword for another blast.

"I mean it this time. This IS your final chance" he pointed his sword to both of them now; the pair looking cute together, though completely out of context in such a world,
"Take my offer. I garuntee, you will not regret it. Your death will only be the beginning. Act all chivalrous now, die and your friends will die along with Grimmjaw. That I promise. Or tell me what I want to hear. We will spare your friend's lives as much as we have spared yours. That is not the hollow way, though our orders are clear. Now you must decide."
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match)   Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match) EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 8:42 pm

Tomix stared in horror at Ayame's wrecked legs. He was angry now. He didn't want Ayame dead...he didn't want to die...But he knew what he'd have to do.

He sadly frowned. He grabbed Ayame with his arm.

"Grimmjow's base is in the desert, about 70 KM south of Los Noches. You hvae your infomation...leave us alone."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match)   Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match) Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for Grimmjow (open, likely a death match)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Unified :: Hueco Mundo :: Forest of Menos-
Jump to: