Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Training Session[Open] EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Training Session[Open] EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Training Session[Open] EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Training Session[Open] EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Training Session[Open] EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Training Session[Open] EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Training Session[Open] EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Training Session[Open] EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Training Session[Open] EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Training Session[Open] Vote_lcapTraining Session[Open] Voting_barTraining Session[Open] Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Training Session[Open] Vote_lcapTraining Session[Open] Voting_barTraining Session[Open] Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Training Session[Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Juan

Juan

Training Session[Open] Empty
PostSubject: Training Session[Open]   Training Session[Open] EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 10:37 pm

Jokun stood in the grassy plain.It was a silent afternoon.Jokun was a bit upset that he lost to Zanza."That Overgrown.......piece of muscle."Jokun said looking of to one side and grunting.Jokun still had a small bump on his head from the concrete that showered on the side of his head.Jokun rubbed the spot were his head had a little hill.Not A single breeze passed passed through the area.As Jokun took a step forward a small dust cloud floated around the foot.Jokun was wearing the standard black robe and black tabi's with sandals that rise about 2 inches above the ankle.Jokun Stood alone in the field waiting for someone to come and train with him.

Last edited by Juan on Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dak Rios

Dak Rios

PostSubject: Re: Training Session[Open]   Training Session[Open] EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 2:26 am

Dak walked carefully into the training are as she sighed heavily. The only reason she was here was to get stronger. And also Tsubasa wouldn't shut up about how she needed to get off her ass and train. So basically going here was the only way Dakxter would shut him up and satisfy him therefore killing two birds with one stone. Dak didn't yet know what seat she was in in Squad 11 since there was a new captain but she was aiming for at least 3rd or 4th seat. So when she walked in she was surprised and shocked to see someone there.

"Um, hi? Are you here to train?" she asked curiously. "Finally, some action!" Tsubasa cheered as she gave him a look. But since she was the only one who could see Tsubasa it looked like she had just given an invisible person to her right a glare
Back to top Go down
Juan

Juan

PostSubject: Re: Training Session[Open]   Training Session[Open] EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 3:15 am

"Hello are you here To get the living soul trained out of you?"Jokun said jokily he smiled at Dak and waved."So Shall we start or am i going to die waiting."Jokun was holding Sukkiri with his right hand by his side.'Finally somebody to attack angrily and unleash all my anger on.'Jokun thought sadistically."Hey if you see me smiling weirdly just ignore it,it means all my troubles are leaving my mind."Jokun looked at the shinigami and smiled."Oh yeah I....My Name's Jokun Tokoustu 3rd seated officer of the 11th Division."
Back to top Go down
Dak Rios

Dak Rios

PostSubject: Re: Training Session[Open]   Training Session[Open] EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 6:02 am

Dak laughed lightly at the joke the boy had said. She nodded carefully as Tsubasa fist-pumped the air in excitement. "That's alright. If you see me glaring or speaking to myself its only because my spirit is annoying me once again." she explained as she gave him a wave as well.

"It's nice to meet you. My name is Dakxter Rios, I think I'm new 4th seat of Squad 11" she spoke as she scratched her head. Tsubasa looked on at the challenger in anxiousness as he couldn't wait to fight this guy. "Anytime you're ready?" she added, backing up a bit
Back to top Go down
Juan

Juan

PostSubject: Re: Training Session[Open]   Training Session[Open] EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 8:49 am

"Oh Really Well nice to meet you i guess we'll be working together alot so i guess i should get to know you.Lets multi-task throughout this we should should shout out some random facts about ourselves."Jokun said grinning at her chuckling softly.Jokun bent his elbows so the blade was diagonally across his chest.Jokun was surprised he didn't know her and she was in his division.Jokun thought back to his fight with Zanza and thought about strategy and how to beat him.But he stopped after a while.Then he began to wonder about Dak's Shikai."Lower seat can attack first..."
Back to top Go down
Dak Rios

Dak Rios

PostSubject: Re: Training Session[Open]   Training Session[Open] EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 10:21 am

"Got it" Dak announced as she took a step back and pulled out her zanpaktou. "Get ready Tsubasa, we're going to get stronger together" Dakxter spoke as she closed her eyes. "Scream, Tsubasa!' she called out as a huge wind covered her. When the wind died down in her hands instead of a long katana blade were two huge and heavy-looking red chakrams in each off her hands. She then looked up at Jokun with a serious look in her eyes.

Then all of a sudden she used shunpo to appear right in front of the boy. Then using the serious look in her eyes to hide how she was really feeling. She ran forward and pressed her lips to his. Tsubasa's eyes widened and were raised in surprise. "what the hell are you doing?!" he screamed at her as she then separated from him. She then flipped away from him with a huge smile on her face.

"I hate fighting even though I made it into Squad 11. My zanpaktou spirit Tsubasa loves to fight so we sometimes clash!" she called as she closed her eyes and tilted it to the side. Then all of a sudden a butterfly appeared on Jokun's shoulder. Tsubasa smirked, knowing what would come next.
Back to top Go down
Juan

Juan

PostSubject: Re: Training Session[Open]   Training Session[Open] EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 10:43 am

Jokun grinned as the girl activated her shikai."Nifty trick.......you have soft lips."Jokun looked at the butterfly near his shoulder and used shunpo to get away from the unknown creature.In a battle Jokun never got near a unknown thing."Was that your lil' thing?"Jokun looked at the claw like blades.'Hmm better watch out for those but if I play my cards right I might get a win and another kiss.'Jokun thought smiling and giggling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Dak Rios

Dak Rios

PostSubject: Re: Training Session[Open]   Training Session[Open] EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 9:32 am

Dak smiled and laughed lightly as she pointed over his shoulder. The butterfly had returned to the position on his shoulder. Tsubasa glared at the boy; he didn't like the way he assumed things about Dak. In truth, Tsubasa was highly protective of Dakxter even though he wouldn't dare admit it. So as he continued to glare he got tired and rushed forward.

All of a sudden one of her chakram disappeared and she looked at her bare hand in shock. She then flipped away and crouched to the ground. Her bangs covered her eyes and hid her expression. She then smirked. "Boom,"she whispered as the butterfly on Jokun's shoulder blew up. She knew since he was so close to the explosion that he wouldn't escape unscathed.

She then stood up straight and looked at him. "Ya sure ya want another kiss? They come with a price; usually a big boom" she laughed lightly
Back to top Go down
Juan

Juan

PostSubject: Re: Training Session[Open]   Training Session[Open] EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 10:03 am

Jokun Shunpoed away as he saw the butterfly near his shoulder.Some of the clothing on Jokuns shoulder was burned and some scorched."Well If you give me one i won't be angry....."Jokun looked at her bare hand.'Were it go?'Jokun held his Zanpactou diagonally across his chest ready to block an attack from the missing Zanpactou.Jokun's eyes shifted from side to side as he held a defensive stance.
Back to top Go down
Dak Rios

Dak Rios

PostSubject: Re: Training Session[Open]   Training Session[Open] EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 1:35 am

Dak smiled and closed her hand into a fist. "If you beat me, you can get another kiss. I promise you that" she sang as she blew him a kiss. "you just have to get through them"She the pointed behind him where a huge cloud the size of a mountain was heading toward Jokun. She then stopped pointing and open the palm of her hand. The image of the cloud became clearer. They were thousands upon thousands of small butterflies like the one that had attacked Jokun moments ago.
She then made a down motion with her hand and then swarm rushed over to Jokun. Any one of those butterflies would detonate upon contact with anything and as a result the other would blow up as a chain reaction. So Jokun was screwed if any one of them touched him.

"Get him boys" she whispered as the butterflies went right for him while Dak used her other Chakram to attack. She threw it at his head while e was distracted by the butterflies. She then used shunpo and appeared right in front of him with her hand outstretched towards him
""Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south! Hadou #31 Shakkoho!" Dak commanded as her eyes seemed to flash an unusual violet color. For a second her eyes changed to match her twin Micha's as a big red ball appeared in her hand and then soared out of her hand. Since Dak was like Renji with her Kido she was basically knocked off of her feet from the power and impact.

"Please hit him" she begged as she mostly was speaking to her butterflies. Tsubasa crossed his arms and looked down at her as concern flashed across his eyes. "Are you alright?" she asked as she smiled. "Yep, I'm fine. I just didn't know that would be so powerful" she spoke, discerning her injury. Her hand was steaming and she was breathing heavily. That spell had taken a bit out of her since she only used Kidou when she needed to get the job done
Back to top Go down
Juan

Juan

PostSubject: Re: Training Session[Open]   Training Session[Open] EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 5:38 am

Jokun's eyes widened as the butterflies swarmed around him.He began to devise a plans Dak shunpoed his way.Jokun smirked as she began to speak."Go ahead make my day."As the ball formed Jokun used shunpo to go through the opening.Jokun go in a safe distant as the red ball detonated the butterflies.As 1 butterfly exploded the others came like dominoes each butterfly killed itself."That almost hit me.I guess ill have to use my Shikai won't I."Jokun Put Sukkiri back into his Scabbard and smiled as he recited the words to activate his Zanpactous shikai."Fade!"Jokun yelled as his Zanpactou seemed the vanish."You showed me your magic trick now ill show you mine."Sukkiri slowly got out of its scabbard to not make a sound and hid behind Jokun until its commands were given.
Back to top Go down
Dak Rios

Dak Rios

PostSubject: Re: Training Session[Open]   Training Session[Open] EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 11:10 pm

Dak breathed slowly trying to compose herself. "good, because I worked hard to get to where I am today. It's hard enough being a shinigami, but being one in Squad 11 is a whole new ball game. Not to mention I'm the 4th Seat, it says a lot for a girl like me that came from the Rukongai" she spoke as she stood up straight. When she looked at Jokun again her eyes glowed their normal color.

"I want you to fight me on equal ground and in turn i will show you something no one else knows about. Alright?" she asked as she gave him a smile. She then closed her eyes as the chakram appeared back in her hands. "Get ready for the best battle ever" she whispered as her hair began to stand on end as if the wind was blowing it in the air.

She then sent a long yellow energy rope and it entangled Jokun's arms. Then she breathed deeply and glared. "Carriage of Thunder. Bridge of a spinning wheel. With light, divide this into six!" she yelled as six thin, wide beams of light slammed into his midsection, holding him in place. The target is then unable to move any part of their body including the parts that were not struck by the beams. She sank to her knees gently as she looked up at him as sweat fell from her face. "And that...my friend...is a double incantation" she breathed as she desperately tried to keep consciousness. Kidou was hard enough for her so a double incantation was exhausting. If she kept this up she would pass out from the use of all the magic
Back to top Go down
Juan

Juan

PostSubject: Re: Training Session[Open]   Training Session[Open] EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 12:05 am

[[Ill Let that auto Hit slide]]Jokun made Sukkiri interrupt the Ropes as Jokun avoided them but was defenseless against the second kido.Jokuns right hand "Since you want to use Kido.....I should use as well.Ye lord! Mask of flesh and bone, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Truth and temperance, upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws."Jokun's right arm was out frozen because of the kido.A blast of blue energy went straight for Dak as she knelt.Jokun smiled and commanded Sukkiri to slash Dak's abdomen after and if she was hit by the blue blast.
Back to top Go down
Dak Rios

Dak Rios

PostSubject: Re: Training Session[Open]   Training Session[Open] EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 12:29 am

(Thanks, you give me one and I give you one)
The blue blast headed straight for Dak as she tried to jump into action. She didn't do a single thing. She just stood there as the blast came her way. Her chakram disappeared and appeared as a few butterflies and blocked the attack. Dak had not commanded her zanpaktou to do this; it had a mind of its own and had a need to protect her. Yet she was almost unprepared for the slash at her abdomen. She was taken off guard and did her best to block. She did but her abdomen still got hit.

She staggered back as she took the hit. She brought her hand to her abdomen and felt the blood. "Nice hit" she breathed as she smiled at him. "And now, my end of the bargain. Her blade began to glow slightly as the tattoos on it glowed a bright green. Dak smirked and then disappeared. She appeared in front of Jokun as she only had one chakram because the other was a bunch of butterflies. "I'm about to show you something no one has seen before so tell me what you think of it" she explained as she closed her eyes.

When she opened them it looked as if she was floating. "Bankai!" she screamed as wind surrounded her. When it dissipated she was there with much shorter hair in a long braid similar to Soifon's. She was floating in the air as the wind blew her hair out of her eyes. she had long tattoos along her arms similar to the ones on her blade a few minutes ago. She has long claws-knuckles on her wrists and she had no shoes on. Just a simple white dress with butterflies along the gown.
"This is...my bankai. Tsubasa and I...worked hard...pushing our bodies to the...limit to achieve this. So, we will...continue to...make ourselves stronger. And...defeating you will help us reach that goal!" she yelled and flew over to him. She would slash at him with her claws as more then likely her claws would connect with some metal
Back to top Go down
Juan

Juan

PostSubject: Re: Training Session[Open]   Training Session[Open] EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 12:54 am

Jokuns eyes widened as he heard the word Bankai."Ban.....Kai"Jokun stuttered as her wardrobe changed."I assume that you will be taking my seat.......With your bankai....But i haven't even begun to show you the extent of what i can do."Jokun said with a smile.Because this was training he held back about half of his total strength."Sukkiri come and teach her what I mean."Sukkiri came rushing at about 45 mph.It got infront of Tsubasa and began to block.Its movement were frenzy like.They moved without exact pattern but at a pace that thinned the air around it.Due to his younger form Jokun didn't have much physical power and His zanpactou knew that.But the energy that naturally flows through his compact body made up for it and Sukkiri used that childish energy to give itself faster and harder movements.But this made them more like partners which would be a problem in the long run.
Back to top Go down
Dak Rios

Dak Rios

PostSubject: Re: Training Session[Open]   Training Session[Open] EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 2:27 am

Dak smiled when he said the words bankai. She shook her head softly as she seemed to sway a bit. "No, I won't be taking your seat. I'm happy where I am. Even though I have Bankai, it doesn't change anything. If I was to take your seat I want to do it through sheer strength, not because I have bankai. Besides, friends don't do that to friends. And...I think we're friends" she explained as he blocked her attacks.

She then closed her eyes as her tattoos glowed. They then began to move of their own free will and aimed for Jokun. she then opened her eyes. "Sickling Winds!" she called as her claws slashed the wind and made long slashes of wind come straight for him
Back to top Go down
Juan

Juan

PostSubject: Re: Training Session[Open]   Training Session[Open] EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 2:33 am

Sukkiri got in the way of 2 wind slashes and missed the third.The wind powered attack smacked into Jokun's left cheek.A red mark was printed on."Ouch!!"Jokun yelped as his face was attacked."Fuck That Hurt."Jokun looked at her playfully and smiled."I guess we are friends."Jokun looked at her studying her appearance."Nice dress did you buy it yourself."Jokun looked at Sukkiri 'Hey thanks for working hard now just defend a little longer.'
Back to top Go down
Dak Rios

Dak Rios

PostSubject: Re: Training Session[Open]   Training Session[Open] EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 4:24 am

She cringed when she saw the red mark on his cheek. She raised her hands to her mouth and giggled slightly. She flew over to him and gently placed her hand on his cheek. She instantly seemed to heal it. "It was a gift from my friend. He gave it to me when I achieved Bankai; he said he got it from Karakura Town in the world of the living. He's gone now, so I wear it in memorial of him. I miss him all the time. Toshiro Hitsugaya was his name" she explained

"And don't worry, I will" she said in response to her defending longer
Back to top Go down
Juan

Juan

PostSubject: Re: Training Session[Open]   Training Session[Open] EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 6:55 am

Dak Rios wrote:
She cringed when she saw the red mark on his cheek. She raised her hands to her mouth and giggled slightly. She flew over to him and gently placed her hand on his cheek. She instantly seemed to heal it. "It was a gift from my friend. He gave it to me when I achieved Bankai; he said he got it from Karakura Town in the world of the living. He's gone now, so I wear it in memorial of him. I miss him all the time. Toshiro Hitsugaya was his name" she explained

"And don't worry, I will" she said in response to her defending longer
[That was a thought to Sukkiri not you Lol]]
Back to top Go down
Dak Rios

Dak Rios

PostSubject: Re: Training Session[Open]   Training Session[Open] EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 7:08 am

"Thank you Jokun, this was fun" she spoke as she smiled. All of a sudden she then fell softly to the ground. Her outfit was still intact but her zanpaktou returned to its normal katana self. She returned to her shinigami robes as she passed out. After using all of that power she had like no power left and passed out as a result

"Sorry, I wish I could fight longer" she whispered
Back to top Go down
Juan

Juan

PostSubject: Re: Training Session[Open]   Training Session[Open] EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 8:03 am

Jokun looked at her as her kido faded.Jokun moved around a little to awaken his muscles.Jokun held his hand out as Sukkiri put itself in his hand.Sukkiri became visible in mere seconds."Bankai huh...."Jokun said as he looked at Daks Body.Jokun picked her up and shunpoed to the 11th division meeting room.There he laid her down on the couch and walked back here.He sighed and fell back looking at the sky."So she can use Bankai...."Jokun said as he closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training Session[Open]   Training Session[Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Training Session[Open]
Page 1 of 1