Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
History behind the Deserter! Tomix's past revealed! EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
History behind the Deserter! Tomix's past revealed! EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
History behind the Deserter! Tomix's past revealed! EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
History behind the Deserter! Tomix's past revealed! EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
History behind the Deserter! Tomix's past revealed! EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
History behind the Deserter! Tomix's past revealed! EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
History behind the Deserter! Tomix's past revealed! EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
History behind the Deserter! Tomix's past revealed! EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
History behind the Deserter! Tomix's past revealed! EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
History behind the Deserter! Tomix's past revealed! Vote_lcapHistory behind the Deserter! Tomix's past revealed! Voting_barHistory behind the Deserter! Tomix's past revealed! Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
History behind the Deserter! Tomix's past revealed! Vote_lcapHistory behind the Deserter! Tomix's past revealed! Voting_barHistory behind the Deserter! Tomix's past revealed! Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

History behind the Deserter! Tomix's past revealed!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lemmy

Lemmy

History behind the Deserter! Tomix's past revealed! Empty
PostSubject: History behind the Deserter! Tomix's past revealed!   History behind the Deserter! Tomix's past revealed! EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 7:40 pm

Tomix awoke. He was completly naked, lying a dark room. Obviously, the first thing he said was;
"Where...Where am I?"
A voice boomed around. "You, Tomix Drakeson, have been reborn as a Arrancar. You will serve me, for repayment of this."
Tomix was scared. "W-Who are you!?"
"My name....my name....is Sosukle Aizen."

At this point, Tomix was inducted into the Espada. Given the number '8' He planned to repay Aizen for saving him. Things did no go as planned. He began to question Aizen's rulings, and his quest for power over the Shinigami. He never said these things to him in person though...

He confided in the various Espada. He found great friendship with an Espada named Coyote Stark, who had once been lonely, and was glad to have a friend. Tomix was moderatly happy with being in Los Noches. That all changed one day...

3 years before the Battle of Fake Karakura town--

"You have disobeyed me for the last time, Tomix. You will be punished. Come with me, thought to Karakura Town." Aizen had found out about Tomix's disobedience. They both were headed to Karakura Town.

--Karakura Town--
They had arrived at an ordinary house, in the town. They could see into one of the rooms, where a girl sat, at a computer.
Tomix remembered who she was with a clang. It was Sara. His sister.
"No...no...don't hurt her! Please...PLEASE!" Tomix pleaded with Aizen. But It was useless.
"Watch...Tomix" Was all he said.

Tomix felt his gaze being forced to watch. As he looked, a Hollow appeared behind her.
It was over in seconds.

2.5 Years before the Battle of Karakura Town--
Tomix, taking only the clothes apon his back, left Los Noches. Believed to have perished, he was not seen again for three years. The Espada believed him dead. They were wrong. Haunted by his past, Tomix resolved to train, to his hardest, until he was ready to combat the Espada.
He was the Arrancar Deserter. A person of myth, killing all Arrancar who strayed near him.

6 Months After the battle of Karakura Town.
Tomix, after moving past Los Noches, saw a girl, who he knew as once a normal Arrancar. Her name was Ayame Hikari. At that moment, he feel deeply in love.

1 Year after the Battle of Karakura Town.
Tomix's lonliness is finaly cured, when he meets Kyouga. Soon after, he joins Grimmjow in Korosu, the Arrancar Rebels. He became good friends with Ayame Hikari, even expressing his love. He was almost killed by Usui, #1 Espada.

What happens next, you ask? Even I, the Loremaster, does not know...Tomix's story is yet his own...
Back to top Go down

History behind the Deserter! Tomix's past revealed!
Page 1 of 1