Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Road's character profile EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Road's character profile EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Road's character profile EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Road's character profile EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Road's character profile EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Road's character profile EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Road's character profile EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Road's character profile EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Road's character profile EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Road's character profile Vote_lcapRoad's character profile Voting_barRoad's character profile Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Road's character profile Vote_lcapRoad's character profile Voting_barRoad's character profile Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Road's character profile

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Road

Road

Road's character profile Empty
PostSubject: Road's character profile   Road's character profile EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 2:38 am

Basic Information
Name: Road
Espada:
Number: 2
Looks:
Spoiler:

Resurrection Information (Optional, but good to have)
Name: Death to all Shinigami
Represent: a cat
Family: shadow/dark, ice/snow
Looks:
Spoiler:
Techniques (Optional, but good to have)
Name: Sakura
Description: Road will give 3/4 of her own power and 1/4 of her life to revive anyone she wants. The effects of this are that she is left weak, powerless and she loses her memory.

Name: Shadow puppet
Description: Road will use her own shadow as a doppelganger to attack opponents. Since her shadow acts on its own they tend to get into a argument every time Road does this.

Name: Soul dance
Description: Road will drive her mind into madness making her be able to cut at a opponents soul. The effect of this is that every time she misses her own life will be slowly taken away.

Name: Ice arrows
Description: Road will use 1/4 of her own life to turn the sky pitch black. Once this happens ice arrows will charge down from the sky at her opponents.
(history and Personality:
History: Road was always the outcast among the espada while she was with Aizen. She didn't have any memory of her past except for the fact that she was always raped when she visited the humans. She managed to make friends with some of them but couldn't force herself to protect them from harm. One night she watched in horror as her friends were killed by espadas she thought were dead. After that night she promised her self that she would stop at nothing until Aizen and his army was sent to the abyss. She left her spot as the second espada then went to the human world to live out her life and help those who wanted to destroy Aizen.
Personality: Road is quiet around other people unless she just feels like killing them. She tends to laugh at others weakness and loves to cause others pain. She acts emotionless because she doesn't feel like they are important. She is cold to other espadas and to most shinigamis. on the inside she is very emotional but refuses to show any sign of giving a fuck about them

Role-play Sample: (Only if playing an Espada)
Crona ran toward the entrance of the building trying her best not to trip over her own feet. She was going to be early to school but late to class in her mind. Once she tried the doors she pushed them open and walked down the hallway watching the small crowd of people inside. Smiling to herself Crona reached her locker opening the door quietly. People didn't seem to pay her much attention but, she didn't seem to care neither.

"I'll make it through the day without killing anyone"
She whispered waking to the roof to eat her lunch alone.

She made it to the roof closing the door behind her and sitting on the cermet. The wind was still blowing her hair to the right side exposing her neck. The sun was shinning and the sky was clear. I don't know how to deal with this... She thought opening her lunch box. Nobody would come up to eat most of the time because they would have classes or just ate at home.

She ate the sandwich she had made the night before without paying much attention to anything else. Noises from cars and people talking buzzed around her ear somehow calming her senses. Standing up Crona grinned before cutting her self across the wrist as her black blood dripped to the ground. If i train my moves maybe i could get stronger....then i could deal with things....maybe....but i don't know how to deal with getting stronger she thought shaking her head forcing the it away.

"Bloody needle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She screamed as black spikes busted out of the ground where the drops of her blood was. Quickly moving to the right she barely missed one of the needles as it tore a hole through her black dress.
Orihime finds a nice spot to sit down feeling a bit out of place while at the same time feeling like she fits in. Looking at everyone else going about their lives as either high school students or teachers keeps in reality. She knows if any of them learned she was older than all of them they would freak out. Although she can fool most people, a few of them see her real age in her eyes, albeit not how old she is.

Crona looked up to see a girl sitting down before looking down at her feet. She needed to work on her people skills but at the same time she was afraid of what would happen. Letting out a small breath she started to walk toward the girl trying to calm her racing heart down.

"Just say hello to her" She thought softly.

Orihime sees a girl start to walk in her direction and she seems nervous. Orihime remembers being that way a long time ago. "Hi, can I help you with something?" Orihime's face lights up with her usual friendly mannerisms. She wonders if maybe she is going to cause the girl to back away thinking she is a weirdo or something.

Crona flinched for a minute almost thinking that the girl would lock her in a room just like her mother used to do every time she didn't kill something. Smiling she bowed before realizing what she was doing. Something about the girl infront of her seemed to make her feel invited instead of forsaken like other people did.

"My name is Crona...nice to meet you" Crona said keeping her head bowed in respect "May i ask your name?". She couldn't shake the fact that the girl seemed a little older than she looked, Crona guessed that she was a teenager around seventeen years old.

"Nice to meet you Crona, my name is Orihime, Orihime Inoue. Feel free to sit here if you want to. I brought more food than I actually need so you can have some of it if you wish." Orihime places all of her lunch in front of her which takes a couple minutes just laying it out in it's entirety with out sorting anything.

"Thank you" Crona said smiling as she sat down beside orihime.

Even if this was the only friend she would have, Crona was happy to the bottom of her heart. This was a mark of progress to her seeing that she didn't freak out, and try to kill orihime before talking to her. Lookign at the food she slowly took some of the meat while trying not to lose her balance as usual.
Orihime has some food as well setting up some of the food in front of Crona. "I always seem to bring more than I really need. I used to eat the weirdest things, but I guess I grew up a bit. So now I make normal things. Have as much as you wan to since I really over did it more than normal. Orihime grabs a sandwhich and sets a couple juice boxes in front of Crona.
Crona's face turned bright red as her stomach started singing in her ear. She would usually cook whatever was left in her oven but, this food tasted like freedom on earth. If her face could get any redder it did as she dove down the food infront of her happily.

"You're a good cook" She managed to say after she wiped her mouth a little.

"Well I have had to cook for myself ever since I was 6 or 7. So I ended up learning a lot as I grew up until now. Although I have two room mates now so I cook for everyone. I guess it carries over to my school lunches." Orihime laughs at herself in a happy mannerism.

Crona smiled then finished everything that was placed infront of her. She loved the taste of orihime's food. Standing up she heard the bell start to ring before the smile she ad feel from her face. Turning to look at orihime she seemed like a lost and scarred little girl.

"Would you come with me to my class please?" She asked
Orihime nods "I am probably in the same classes anyway. So I would be happy to go to class with you." Orihime packs up the remaining items and heads out to class with Crona.
Crona managed to make it to the door before almost being carried away with the mob of kids. She was about to start killing before she crawled nuder their feet and made it to her locker. Grinning she put up her books then pulled out her necklace wrapping it around her neck.

"Ready" She said to orihime waving quickly
Orihime makes her way through the crowd of people using various martial arts techniques to redirect them. Sitting next to Crona she sets out her books and prepares for class. "I already know everything the teacher can teach us, so if you need with your home work later just ask." Orihime whispers in Crona's ear.
"Cool...i wonder who our teacher will be" Crona whispered back to orihime.

She didn't really know much of anything the teacher was going to do. Her education was limit to how to kill someone quickly and without people noticing. At least i can keep my promise and try to learn what other people do She thought smiling.

Orihime smiles "The first day of class is always kind of boring. Introductions and all that stuff every class. They always assign the first 2 or 3 chapters of the book as homework usually. I almost think I should just go to a colledge to learn something new." Orihime feels the emergence of a fairly strong hollow and looks towards the window. "I have to use bath room teacher I'll be back as quickly as I can." Orihime gets up and leaves the class before the teacher can respond.
Crona felt her whole body shake as soon as orihime left the room. Something was outside and she needed to go find out what it was. Her senses were telling her that hollows were near the school area so, without evening thinking she jumped out of the window landing on her feet. The air became colder as she cut across her wrist letting her black blood start to ooze out. Bloody slicer she thought as her blood turned into a blade.

Feeling something breath on her neck Crona turned about just in time to block the fist of a hollow, she flew back about five feet but grinned feeling her whole body calm down for a battle. Using her speed Crona sprinted forward cutting the hollow across it's left arm before quickly twisting around to deliver a blow to the neck. The hollow howled as blood came from its left arm before catching the blade with his right.

"Stupid girls should just stay at home"
It said grinning before throwing Crona into a tree nearby.

Orihime emerges from the front of the school and turns towards the hollow. She looks at it with a determined look on her face. "Tsubaki, Koten Zanshun I reject!" A glow appears from one of her hairpins and an orange blur of energy swirls around her head and streaks at the hollow at an incredible speed. The hollow barely has time to look towards it when it hits him between the eyes causing an energy surge splitting it in half completely. The hollow falls into two pieces and begins dissipating. Tsubaki flies back to Orihime "Your much better at this. That idiot didn't stand a chance." Tsubaki laughs.

Crona landed on her feet still hitting her back against the tree. Smiling she looked at orihime then walked toward her as the blade on her wrist turned back into blood dripping to the ground. She didn't really have much time to pay attention or notice that her black blood was exposed as the skin began to heal. Most people who met her would freak out and call her a monster so, she would just kill them since they were in her sight.

"So you kill hollows also?"Crona asked slwoly when she reached orihime looking her in the eyes.

"Yes I have been fighting hollows for awhile. Looks like you need a little help. Soten Kisshun I reject." Two more blurs of energy fly out of Orihime's hairpins causing one of them to vanish completely. The two blurs pass over Crona's hand and create a field that reverses the damage almost instantly. When they are done they fly next to Orihime and smile.

Crona stared amazed at the repair of her skin before giving again in respect to orihime. Smiling she looked orihime in the eyes mouthing the words thank you before, she fell forward to the ground feeling dizzy. Fighting hollows were always leaving their mark on her heart but, for the sin of killing humans Crona kept forcing her body to do it. Killing her mother may have been the best thing in the world to her when she was little but even she had to face the reality of it: it was the wrose sin she could have possibly done. Rotting alone of the face of the plant wasn't going to be enough to fix the sin she had done.

Orihime picks Crona up and carries her to a bench. Shuno and Ayame recreate the healing field to restore Crona's reiatsu as quickly as possible. Orihime watches knowing she has to be on guard in case more hollows appear in the mean time.

Crona blinked rapidly feeling her body drown in the memories buried inside her mind. Something touched Crona's throat making her realize, that it was her mother's hand. With a scream she wiggled and struggled to get herself free of the nightmare she swore was dead.

"This isn't the real world my dear daughter...you will come back to me now for more testing" Her mother said with a sick and wicked smile "I've always loved you Crona"

Fearing for her life Crona tried to scream for help but, the darkness was chocking the life out of her. If this is my punishment for my sin then to hell I'll take this..after all i don't know how to deal with this she thought balling up her fist. Nothing would make her go back to the life where killing was the only thing she knew. Something caught Crona's eye as she cut her wrist again.

"Bloody Slicer!!!!!!!!!" She screamed flickering her wrist as her mother as the blood turned into a blade. The blade tore through her mother's flesh as she let out howls dropping Crona.

"This isn't over daugther you will come to hell with me" Her mother screamed as she faded into the darkness surrounding Crona.

No i won't join you mother...i will protect the humans who deserve it just like I've learned to do living on my own.
. Crona thought as she snapped her eyes open again to see orihime standing guard. Feeling her reiastsu return back to her body she slowly leaned forward on the bench.

"Sorry for making you wait on me orihime" She said smiling.

"It's okay, I used to do a lot of defensive things a long time ago. I'm not exactly as young as I look though." Orihime smiles at Crona, something about her seems a little different. Nothing bad just that she seems like she carries herself as being older than before. More like an adult who has reached old age than a teenager.

Dante threw a pebble at orihime's head and burst out laughing,"not bad fighting you guys have their,well for girls that is".Dante jumped down from the rooftop and rubbed both girls heads,then looked at Crona,"this one seems a little frightend,what did the little hollow scare you or something?,and what about you redhead first time using powers or something?."
Orihime looks at the new arrival and becomes slightly irritated causing he reiatsu to rise. An aura of orange reiatsu swirls around her that is clearly visible to those who can see hollows. "I think your the first timer, I was taking down hollows before you were born kid." Orihime narrows her eyes at Dante showing she isn't impressed with him right now.

Crona's reiatsu started to rise without her realizing it causing a aura of black reiatsu to rise from her body. She didn't like people talking to her like she was a weak person and she sure as hell wasn't going to deal with the sexist comments. Raising her wrist above her head Crona cut across it making her blood visible before flickering her wrist down to her side, making the black blood turn into a blade.

"Don't talk down to me because I'm a girl...you'll die if you keep doing that" Crona barked standing up from the bench "I'm not scared of hollows....I've killed them before and I'll keep killing them to repay my debt to other humans"

For some reason she never did really like any males she ever met. Her father was nowhere around when her mother was putting her through hell so, Crona began to slowly hate any man she saw. People who forsaken their kids should just go and die in her mind. I always hated the cocky males and this one is just as bad as all the others i killed....i don't know how to deal with this male... She thought before moving beside Orihime.

"I think we should go back to class and leave the stupid boy here.....what do you think Orihime?" Crona asked Orihme not really caring that the boy was standing there.

Dante's eyes widend and went to sorrow,"go back to class if you must but please know I didnt mean to insult the two of you,"Dante looked up to the roof he had came,looked at the girls,smiled sadly at them,and jumped back onto the roof.He then jumped a couple roofs over until he was able to look at them without being seen,"torakkingu",Dante's vision was instantly turned red,"That blood...so that's where it comes from..well well little girl your in for a sweet suprise".

Crona sighed then let the blade turn back into blood as it dripped to the ground. She didn't know why she was feeling uncomfortable but, she didn't like the feeling. Looking at Orihime she waited for her to lead the way back to the school.

"Why does it feel like that boy noticed the color of my blood" Crona whispered under her breath "I hope this doesn't lead to a problem with my life"

Orihime looks at Crona "Let me speed that up for you before we go back to class. We should head back quickly before anyone suspects anything." Shuno and Ayame pass each other over Crona's wrist and causing the wound to vanish almost instantly. They than return to her hairpins as does Tsubaki. "Now we can go back." Orihime smiles and waits for Crona to start first before following her.

Crona smiled before nodding at Orihime, people would start to ask questions if they were late. The wound was healed and cleaned except for the blood of her dress but she doubted people would even notice that. Without much more thought she ran inside the building taking Orihime's hand.

"Do you think that boy goes to our school and....do you think she managed to see the color of my blood?" Crona said before stooping at the classroom door.

The images of her mother's death passed through her head as she tightened her grip on her dress. Looking at the floor Crona let out a small breath then looked at Orihime.

"Tell the teacher I'm going to be a little late okay" Crona said as she walked outside of the building.

When the air brushed her hair to the side exposing her neck she ran until, Crona got fifteenth yards away from the school. Something inside her body wasn't feeling right but instead of telling Orihime she ran like a coward. I don't know how to deal with this anymore... She thought leaning against a wall.

Dante was walking around Karakura town,he turned a corner and saw Crona leaning against a wall,he smiled evily and began walking towards her,he stood dominately in front of her and put his hand right next to the side of her face."Well well,look who we have here,I'm so lucky I found you,now I get to kill you",then he went to punch right where Crona's face is.
Crona growled putting her left arm up blocking Dante's punch. She wasn't in the mood for being bothered and she wasn't ready to deal with cocky men yet. Letting out another sigh Crona stared Dante straight in his eyes.

"Nobody is going to kill me...I don't know why you want to kill me.." Crona stared to say as she bit into her right wrist letting her blood drip to the ground "So leave no before i have to hurt you.....Bloody needle!"

the blood on the ground turned into black needles as Crona jumped over Dante's head landing on her feet. Nothing mattered to her but somehow managing to escape killing another human. The madness inside of her body started to rise to the surface as she cut her left wrist and flicked it forward as the blood turned into a blade.
Ginji had watched the entire seen, masking his power and staying out of sight. He took a step forward, and was on the ground infront of Dante. A blue aura surrounded his body, forcing the needles back into the ground. "Your fighting your allies." he said as he pulled out his sword and held it horozantily above his head. Her blood blade crashed against it, causing the ground beneath his feet to crack. Ginji looked upward, a few strands of hair in his face as the blood wave began to crash. It split in half and went sailing on both sides of Ginji and Dante. Each half generated an explosion that sent a ripple of energy down the street.

"You pack alot of power for such a little girl." he said with a small smile before turning toward Dante. "Our mission is to recruit and rebel against Aizen! Why are you trying to kill a girl! You moron!" he said getting right in his face. Ginji backed off for a second, closing his eyes for a second. "Crona. I want you to join us. Were a special team of humans, with our own set of unique powers. Our mission is to protect this world and those who cannot protect themselves. A shinigami by the name of Aizen Sosuke has defected from Soul Society and is planning unimaginable things. Stopping him falls in the same line as protecting this world. Are you with us?" he said intently sheathing his katana.

"Just as long as that boy doesn't try anything to kill me again" Crona said as she let the blade on her wrist turn back into a blood.

She was given a chance to pay her debt to the humans for and for all if she could help defeat aizen. Something inside her body almost made her chock as she tightened a fist full of her black dress and coughed. For some reason she was feeling the spiritual power of a boy she helped when she was still running. Letting out a sigh she looked at ginji before holding out her hand as her wrist started to heal healing the while black blood around it exposed.

"You have a deal but you have to tell me about this aizen person and if you want to know anything about my powers or my blood just ask" She said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki
Captain of the Sixth Division
Byakuya Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Road's character profile   Road's character profile EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 3:54 am

Sorry, Espada number 2 is taken.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-unified.rpg-board.net
Byakuya Kuchiki
Captain of the Sixth Division
Byakuya Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Road's character profile   Road's character profile EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 2:24 am

That looks good, approved
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-unified.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Road's character profile   Road's character profile Empty

Back to top Go down

Road's character profile
Page 1 of 1