Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Desert training Yoshino Sōma vs friend Privet EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Desert training Yoshino Sōma vs friend Privet EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Desert training Yoshino Sōma vs friend Privet EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Desert training Yoshino Sōma vs friend Privet EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Desert training Yoshino Sōma vs friend Privet EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Desert training Yoshino Sōma vs friend Privet EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Desert training Yoshino Sōma vs friend Privet EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Desert training Yoshino Sōma vs friend Privet EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Desert training Yoshino Sōma vs friend Privet EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Desert training Yoshino Sōma vs friend Privet Vote_lcapDesert training Yoshino Sōma vs friend Privet Voting_barDesert training Yoshino Sōma vs friend Privet Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Desert training Yoshino Sōma vs friend Privet Vote_lcapDesert training Yoshino Sōma vs friend Privet Voting_barDesert training Yoshino Sōma vs friend Privet Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Desert training Yoshino Sōma vs friend Privet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshino Sōma

Yoshino Sōma

Desert training Yoshino Sōma vs friend Privet Empty
PostSubject: Desert training Yoshino Sōma vs friend Privet   Desert training Yoshino Sōma vs friend Privet EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 10:51 am

We fight in the desert at night. The it is pitch black, and temperatures are below freezing. The air is calm. I can feel a small breeze in the air. You can barley see the wield grass at our feet. It is a basic desert with more grass than average. There is no water for miles and the sky is cloudy blocking out the moon and stars.

You can see a small flicker of light and then an arch of fire. The fire grows more intense starting to form Yoshino Sōma doll. As soon as it tacks form the desert is light up and you can see the glow of the flame for miles. I wonder when someone strong will see me.
Back to top Go down
SubliminalMessaging...

SubliminalMessaging...

PostSubject: Re: Desert training Yoshino Sōma vs friend Privet   Desert training Yoshino Sōma vs friend Privet EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 10:53 am

*J3T stands posed as far as anyone can see and ready too go waving his fingers forward too bring it
Back to top Go down
Yoshino Sōma

Yoshino Sōma

PostSubject: Re: Desert training Yoshino Sōma vs friend Privet   Desert training Yoshino Sōma vs friend Privet EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 10:59 am

I use my Hybrid Form absorbing my doll creating a human looking form of me maid out of fire. When my legs touch the ground i catch the grass on fire and it quickly spreads. I then shoot fire balls at you through my hands. "I WILL DEFEAT YOU." The fire balls come at you in a cloud formation the once could desert is now heated up.
Back to top Go down
SubliminalMessaging...

SubliminalMessaging...

PostSubject: Re: Desert training Yoshino Sōma vs friend Privet   Desert training Yoshino Sōma vs friend Privet EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 11:02 am

*springs back into motion dodging the fire as best as possible Flipping everyway possible too get out the way,and manage too be hit by one shooting me too the ground...Jumping up with a smirk "you have too do better than that too defeat me..."
Back to top Go down
Yoshino Sōma

Yoshino Sōma

PostSubject: Re: Desert training Yoshino Sōma vs friend Privet   Desert training Yoshino Sōma vs friend Privet EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 11:14 am

As you smile you see me build up a giant fire ball above my head it is as big as a house with my other hand i shoot a flame thrower at you. "If you say so." The sand starts to melt a little bit. I then throw the giant fire ball. "I call this my burning sun attack." the fire spreads around you. The sand below me and around me is now a red hot, and molten looking.
Back to top Go down
SubliminalMessaging...

SubliminalMessaging...

PostSubject: Re: Desert training Yoshino Sōma vs friend Privet   Desert training Yoshino Sōma vs friend Privet EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 11:18 am

"wow...the attacks just keep coming" *jumping in the air too dodge once again jumps over towards you for hand too hand combat
Back to top Go down
Yoshino Sōma

Yoshino Sōma

PostSubject: Re: Desert training Yoshino Sōma vs friend Privet   Desert training Yoshino Sōma vs friend Privet EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 11:30 am

As you lung the fire from the ground shoots up and forms a ball around me. "You are not going to even get close to me." As the fire leaves the ground glass starts to form on the ground as it cools. A larger form of me forms out of fire ball. "I am the devil." Fire from my feet starts to spread over the desert and my body starts to grow larger and larger. As my body grows it shoots fire balls out warred in all directions. "Now die. New star WAVE"

ooc: If you ever feel like you can continue tell me and we will say you pas out from a heat flash.
Back to top Go down
SubliminalMessaging...

SubliminalMessaging...

PostSubject: Re: Desert training Yoshino Sōma vs friend Privet   Desert training Yoshino Sōma vs friend Privet EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 11:36 am

"haha" with a smirk im just getting started turning into a shadow,fire blowing right through seems too be pointless...*ill use my thunder attack from the shinying heavens though of a dark spirit,with boltz of lightning coming your way
Back to top Go down
Yoshino Sōma

Yoshino Sōma

PostSubject: Re: Desert training Yoshino Sōma vs friend Privet   Desert training Yoshino Sōma vs friend Privet EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 8:36 am

I am confused are you saying from the shinying heavens though of a dark spirit,with boltz of lightning coming your way as an incantation if so please use " when speaking
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Desert training Yoshino Sōma vs friend Privet   Desert training Yoshino Sōma vs friend Privet Empty

Back to top Go down

Desert training Yoshino Sōma vs friend Privet
Page 1 of 1