Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
A Long Lost Brother(Open) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
A Long Lost Brother(Open) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
A Long Lost Brother(Open) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
A Long Lost Brother(Open) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
A Long Lost Brother(Open) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
A Long Lost Brother(Open) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
A Long Lost Brother(Open) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
A Long Lost Brother(Open) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
A Long Lost Brother(Open) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
A Long Lost Brother(Open) Vote_lcapA Long Lost Brother(Open) Voting_barA Long Lost Brother(Open) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
A Long Lost Brother(Open) Vote_lcapA Long Lost Brother(Open) Voting_barA Long Lost Brother(Open) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

A Long Lost Brother(Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

A Long Lost Brother(Open) Empty
PostSubject: A Long Lost Brother(Open)   A Long Lost Brother(Open) EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 12:04 am

Swinging from building to building with her rose whip trying to practice it she yawned slightly looking up to the moon then yanking on the whip pulling her up instantly. At this moment she stood on top of a book store wereing Black baggy jeans & a white tank top with a ying-yang symbol on it with her hair put in a long braid & no shoes at all. She stood there looking at the full moon as a red haired young man comes from the store carrying afew books & reading one. Senceing her spirit energy he quickly looked up to the top of the building seeing her. "Excuse me, you might get hurt if your up there miss.." he said looking up to her. She quickly looked down & gasped lightly before running off the other direction to the right of her & swung her whip once more as she jumped & soon landed on another building but continueing to do this. The male dropped his books when he saw this, she did not have her necklase on at this moment, so she could both be seen & senced. He ran back into the store askiung the man if he could hold his books for a second before dashing outside running along the sidewalk as fast as Kurai was swinging & soon caught up takeing the red rose from his hair. "Rose Whip!" he called out as it glowed a bright golden color then tunred quickly into a green whip with spikes swirveing in the air behind him as he ran. He quickly jumped up in the air landing on the roof where Kurai currently was & began useing his whip on her. She turned her head slightly seeing him & began useing it as they both said, "Rose Whip Lash!" at the same time they began jumping over the allies of the city in between the building lashing at eachother with the rose whips. 'How is this possible?!' Kurai thought to herself as she watched this & continued this at the same rate as him. As she did this he studyed her over thinking of a way to convence her that he was her brother.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Brother(Open)   A Long Lost Brother(Open) EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 1:13 pm

Majeh had been following kurai like always hed feel responsible if something happened to her and it was his fault. He however usually kept his distance. In this case she was attcked by someoen weilding a simlar weapon. Without a second though he transefered his Zanpakto into the shika phase and launced himself inbetween the two whips allowing both to wrap itself around his arm guards. "Now now you should at least exchange names befor fighting." Majeh said standing between the two. He was pissed it was takeing everything he had to not yank the man to him and cut his arms off but majeh didnt instead he simply stood there awaiting a reply.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Brother(Open)   A Long Lost Brother(Open) EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 4:27 pm

Kurai continued to keep this up untill she did not feel her whip swing back. As used to she was swinging it, she her eyes focosed down on the ground. She quickly looked up feeling this & gasped slightly. Kurama also gasped slightly seeing him & studyed him throuhly; With a single flick of his wrist his whip easly came off of Majeh's arm & soon slumped to the ground on the right side of him. "I'm sorry," he began with a sligt bow of his head. "I over reacted when I saw her, & I needed to get her attenction. I never ment to cause her any physical harm." as he said this Kurai also sent a single flick to her wrist causeing thw whip to come off of Majeh's arm without any cuts & soon slump to her side. "I see you have finally met your sister again Kurama, too bad she does not remember you.." a male's voice came from under the ally the ally under them. "Heai..." Kurama mumbled not happy with him showing up at such a time. "How did you find us.." he said looking into the ally. "Easy enough, I could sence both youur spirit energy & hers even quite afew towns away. But I can say I was surprized to see the other come along." Kurai stared in the ally for a long time trying to figure out who or what was in it. She didn't even sence his spirit energy heading towards them. He soon darted from the ally & stood by Kurama studying her throughly. "She has almost the same spirit wave length as you.." he said still studying her. He only stood at 4ft 2in(Not includeing his hair), he had long spiked hair almost skineing in the mooon light, & underneith some of his bangs a wrap around his forehead. He wore black baggy jeans and a tattered black top & held a single sword on his side. His arm was wrapped for some reason she could not tell, but all she could tell is that it had to do with his spirit energy. "I guess you have introdused yourself Heai.." Kurama said un-pleased. "I am Shuitchi Minamino, belive it or not, I'm her brother, & that's the only reason why I followed her here." Kurai's eyes widened when she heard this & did not say a word. Heai chuckled when he saw this saying, "I don't think she belives you Kurama..".

-
Heai
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Brother(Open)   A Long Lost Brother(Open) EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 9:28 pm

OOC: Yu Yu Hakasho FTW XD (might be spelt wrong sorry >.>)

Majeh ignored the people talking and just listened to the conversation. He moved to kurai looking her over to make sure she wasnt hurt. He knew that if he went near the male brother or not he was going to beat the crap out of him so majeh simply stood by kurai's side. "The two of use the same spirit weapon only makes sense that your related. As for brother, i dont really see a large resemblence...." Majeh didnt any large a resemblence between the two then he did between any two random people but then again majeh never really reconized things so who knows what he was look at.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Brother(Open)   A Long Lost Brother(Open) EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 12:00 am

((OOC: =-=' I don't like makeing random characters. Where do you think I got the idea for a rose whip? XD It's not like stealing if you don't get it panented~~
Btw, Yu Yu Hakashou))
-
IC: She turned her head towards Majeh not exactly smileing, but trying to hold a small one up. "I do not even think he could be my brother, I cannot remember anything what so ever about him." she sighe dgently looking back to both of them & studyed each of them throughly before looking abck to her whip. She did not know she had much else to say. Eather her family was killed, or died of a un natural reason. She had no actual idea sha had another family member; All she thought she had was her grandmother & Haru.

((Writer's block in school. XP))
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Brother(Open)   A Long Lost Brother(Open) EmptySun May 02, 2010 8:55 am

"Seperated at birth? Older than you? Just cause you dont remeber him doesnt mean hes lying. However if he was lying it would be the weirdest lie ever since i cant see the point in randomly claiming to be your brother." Majeh placed a hand on kurai's shoulder. "You ok? You sorta shot down the idea fairly quickly." he whispered in her ear.
Back to top Go down
Koga Amaterasu

Koga Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Brother(Open)   A Long Lost Brother(Open) EmptySun May 02, 2010 6:00 pm

With a sudden rush of wind, Koga appeared between Kurai and Kurama. "There is no mistaking it. Kurama, the legandary fox demon, is indeed your older brother. However, I'm curious as to why you're here Hiei. Shouldn't you be visiting your own sister, or do you not have anything else to do?" Koga said, criticizing Hiei. "Unfortunately, I don't think you know me gentlemen, or do you? Either way doesn't matter to me, but haven't you all retired from being demon slayers?" Koga asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Brother(Open)   A Long Lost Brother(Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Long Lost Brother(Open)
Page 1 of 1