Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Michelle   Nina (beloved) Noemí (beautiful) PLEAS APROVE EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Michelle   Nina (beloved) Noemí (beautiful) PLEAS APROVE EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Michelle   Nina (beloved) Noemí (beautiful) PLEAS APROVE EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Michelle   Nina (beloved) Noemí (beautiful) PLEAS APROVE EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Michelle   Nina (beloved) Noemí (beautiful) PLEAS APROVE EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Michelle   Nina (beloved) Noemí (beautiful) PLEAS APROVE EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Michelle   Nina (beloved) Noemí (beautiful) PLEAS APROVE EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Michelle   Nina (beloved) Noemí (beautiful) PLEAS APROVE EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Michelle   Nina (beloved) Noemí (beautiful) PLEAS APROVE EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Michelle   Nina (beloved) Noemí (beautiful) PLEAS APROVE Vote_lcapMichelle   Nina (beloved) Noemí (beautiful) PLEAS APROVE Voting_barMichelle   Nina (beloved) Noemí (beautiful) PLEAS APROVE Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Michelle   Nina (beloved) Noemí (beautiful) PLEAS APROVE Vote_lcapMichelle   Nina (beloved) Noemí (beautiful) PLEAS APROVE Voting_barMichelle   Nina (beloved) Noemí (beautiful) PLEAS APROVE Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Michelle Nina (beloved) Noemí (beautiful) PLEAS APROVE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Michelle

Michelle   Nina (beloved) Noemí (beautiful) PLEAS APROVE Empty
PostSubject: Michelle Nina (beloved) Noemí (beautiful) PLEAS APROVE   Michelle   Nina (beloved) Noemí (beautiful) PLEAS APROVE EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 4:28 am

Basic Information
Name: Michelle Nina (beloved) Noemí (beautiful)
Arrancar or Espada: Arrancar
Number: N/A
Looks: Michelle   Nina (beloved) Noemí (beautiful) PLEAS APROVE AnimeGirl120-goth My black whole is on my stomach.

Resurrection Information (Optional, but good to have)
Name: Noemí (beautiful) Norma (law) Zoe (living)
Represent: Butterfly
Family: Poison
Looks: She has a 3 stages. 1st stage is just how she normally looks. 2nd stage her black dress appears to grow all over her covering her entire body In black fabric and then the fabric falls to the ground reviling her 2nd form. This is known as the cocoon stage. She has weapons as seen in pics.

Michelle   Nina (beloved) Noemí (beautiful) PLEAS APROVE Older_ninja_girl_Nyoko_by_Tairud

The skin of the cocoon stage starts to crack and then burst open reviling her to look as a completely different person. Her finger nails are very sharp in this stage. The chain on the mace can grow longer and the balls spikes can be launched out. Butterfly stage.

Michelle   Nina (beloved) Noemí (beautiful) PLEAS APROVE Normal_Miss_Butterfly%5B1%5D

Techniques (Optional, but good to have)
Name: Poison Touch
Description: If I manage to touch you with my hand it will poison you. If i touch your skin wear i touched will turn black and lowly start to spread over your body. The color is black and it spreads. This works on all living things. Once it covers your whole body all your spiritual energy will be cut off.
Stats This can last for the whole day. I can release the effects my self tho. close ranged
Strength: Can easily be healed, or you can cut off wear i touched to stop it spreading.
Speed: 2 posts to take full effect.
Accuracy: 100%
Stamina: I can hold it 2 posts.

Name: Toxic Kiss
Description: This can do anything from mind control to death. This has to be a kiss on the mouth. If some one is under my control there eyes go white, and they have a blank look on the face. She can also cause you to lose your memory.
Stats This works for long periods of time. I can release the effects my self tho. Close ranged
Strength: Can be broken by being hit really hard
Speed: After one post.
Accuracy: 100%
Stamina: This is constant. I can not turn it off.

Name: Powder
Description: By flapping my wings or twirling. I can spread a gold powder in the air that slows the 5 sense. This powder is over my whole body. If i am hit the powder works as a protection shooting out into the air.
Stats Must be breathed in. Close ranged
Strength:Can only be broken though time.
Speed: Works with 1 post
Accuracy: 70%
Stamina: Constant

Name: Poison needles
Description: Bright purple needles I can launch from my hand, or my wings. This causes a sharp stinging sensation. There the size of a sowing needle.
Stats Long ranged.
Strength: Not very strong. It feels worse than normal cause it is poisoned. If hit by enough you will die.
Speed: Works with 1 post
Accuracy: 80%
Stamina: I can keep it up for a shot of 100 needles, 500 hundred at second stage, and 1000 at final stage.

History and Personality:
History: She does not have much history to tell about her life after death, but her life was sad. She was a beautiful when she was alive, but her entire family was killed in a car crash. She was the only one to survive. The car crash had destroyed her body. Her Her face was terribly screwed up. Her body was all messed up. She was made fun of all the time. She had only one "friend". Her name was luna her name. She would be killed by Luna on her birthday.

They got in a fight on her birthday. It was over Michelle being so depressed. Luna decided that if Michelle was so sad she should die. So Luna poisoned the cake and invited everyone who was ever mean to Michelle. At exactly 12 am everyone died.

Personality: Hates humans. She prefers will often just kill humans for no good resign . She spends a lot of her time in her final form because it looks like her body when she was alive. She is normally crazy happy. She is very much a slut, but after sex or during she will poison you. She normally waring Something that shows a lot of skin. She is a rare arrancar in the fact that she does not wear the uniform.

Role-play Sample: (Only if playing an Espada)
Back to top Go down
Chris
Captain of the First Division
Chris

Michelle   Nina (beloved) Noemí (beautiful) PLEAS APROVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michelle Nina (beloved) Noemí (beautiful) PLEAS APROVE   Michelle   Nina (beloved) Noemí (beautiful) PLEAS APROVE EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 6:35 am

Looks good, Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://server3.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/snocracxizn

Michelle Nina (beloved) Noemí (beautiful) PLEAS APROVE
Page 1 of 1