Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
You called? (Jin) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
You called? (Jin) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
You called? (Jin) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
You called? (Jin) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
You called? (Jin) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
You called? (Jin) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
You called? (Jin) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
You called? (Jin) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
You called? (Jin) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
You called? (Jin) Vote_lcapYou called? (Jin) Voting_barYou called? (Jin) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
You called? (Jin) Vote_lcapYou called? (Jin) Voting_barYou called? (Jin) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

You called? (Jin)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dak Rios

Dak Rios

You called? (Jin) Empty
PostSubject: You called? (Jin)   You called? (Jin) EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 7:16 am

Dak walked down the hallway to the Captain Commander's office. He had summoned her using the usual Hell Butterfly and she herself had butterflies flying around in her stomach. She was nervous because she had never personally met the Captain Commander but she heard he was a very intimidating person. So basically being called to his office was a huge honor and surprise completely to the mere 4th seat of Squad 11. So she hurried herself down the hall until she came to the man's room.
She wondered what he had in store for her since he did summon her here.

So she took a deep breath and knocked gently on the door. "Um, Captain Commander? You called for me?" she asked in her usual soft voice as she gently opened the door and peered into the room.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Captain of the First Division
Chris

You called? (Jin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: You called? (Jin)   You called? (Jin) EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 6:39 am

Jin was sitting there with his eyes closed a frown on his face, it was true that he was definitely and intimidating person. He took a moment to look over at a picture he had of his young sister who died a while back. This is what she would want right? Him being happy... Yes. She would surely want that. He took a moment to take a deep breath before the door opened. He turned and looked at Dak expecting to see a run of the mill Shinigami woman, What he saw however was more beautiful then any shinigami woman he had ever seen before.

He kinda just stared for a moment before shaking his head a bit and closing his mouth and regained his ferocious demeanor about him. He took a deep breath and nodded motioning for her to sit down. Once she sat down he took a slightly lighter breath and then began to speak. "Dak Rios I have called you here today on a matter of grave importance." He tapped his desk for a bit before looking at her again then suddenly that ferocious attitude disappeared and he asked "Would...you erm, consider going out on a Date with me?"
Back to top Go down
https://server3.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/snocracxizn
Dak Rios

Dak Rios

You called? (Jin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: You called? (Jin)   You called? (Jin) EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 7:41 am

Dak's heart began to race when he just stared at her for a few seconds. Oh God, what's wrong? Is there something wrong with my uniform? Is it my hair? I mean, I know I spent an hour on it but I thought it looked good. I hope I didn't do anything wrong? she contemplated as her thoughts went over and over in her head. "Um, Captain Commander? Are you alright?" she asked as she took a step forward while tilting her head in genuine concern for his well being.

When he told her to sit she did just as he had instructed. She sat down in a chair in front of his desk as her eyes went to her hands which she began to fiddle with. she did this as a reflex so as not to do or say anything stupid in front of her commanding officer. She then finally looked into his eyes as her breath caught in her throat. He is just as intimidating and ferocious as Jokun said she thought as she tried to calm down.

When the Captain Commander asked her the question she just sat there for a few seconds letting the question sink in. "Really? You...want to go on a date..with me?" she asked in disbelief. "Sure, why not?" she answered as she smiled at him. What was the harm in going out on a date with him. This way she would be able to get to know him better. "I'm just surprised you called me Dak. My Captain and the other captains alway call me my Dakxter. Only my friends actually call me Dak. But it's alright if you call me Dak; we're
friends now Captain Commander" she laughed lightly as she explained it to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

You called? (Jin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: You called? (Jin)   You called? (Jin) Empty

Back to top Go down

You called? (Jin)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Unified :: Soul Society :: Divisions :: First Division-
Jump to: