Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
"Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
"Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
"Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
"Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
"Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
"Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
"Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
"Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
"Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
"Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only) Vote_lcap"Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only) Voting_bar"Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
"Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only) Vote_lcap"Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only) Voting_bar"Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

"Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

"Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only) Empty
PostSubject: "Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only)   "Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only) EmptyMon May 03, 2010 2:21 pm

Shino arrives back inside his office where his Gigai and the unconcious Motoko was left. Shinko smirked..no one would be able to see him or Motoko as of yet. Shinko walked to Motoko's unconcious body and awakened her before passing her the Gigai. "Here...I got you a gigai for your stay...it will help you be a little more inconspicuous", he said.
Back to top Go down
Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: "Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only)   "Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only) EmptyMon May 03, 2010 2:26 pm

Motoko looks at it and crosses her arms in refusal. The look on her face isn't a nice one and she knows the only way she'll put the gigai on is he does it himself. She sees no reason to make things easy for him, he at least has to earn his victories. She knows she can't stop him, but she can slow him down maybe.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: "Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only)   "Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only) EmptyMon May 03, 2010 2:32 pm

"I'm not playing games anymore Motoko-chan...the tough girl game ends her...I dont see why youd still try and maintain it..but let me teach you a lesson", Shinko said as he walked closer to her and kicked her hard in the stomach..even to the point where blood would come out. He continued to beat her for a few minutes. "Now put the damned gigai on or will I have to beat you into it", Shinko said rather calmly yet with utter seriousness.
Back to top Go down
Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: "Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only)   "Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only) EmptyMon May 03, 2010 2:38 pm

Motoko looks up at Shinko even after being beaten by him and shows the tough girl act isn't entirely an act. "I may care more than I let people know but that doesn't mean I will do what I am told just because I have been captured. If you want me in that gigai you will have to do it yourself no matter what you say or do I won't put it on myself!" Motoko knows she can put it on anyway since she is too sore as it is, but she won't show that to Shinko.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: "Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only)   "Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only) EmptyMon May 03, 2010 2:47 pm

Shinko let out a sadistic laugh.."Alright then...I'll put you in it myself..but you need to learn to show respect to your superiors", Shinko said as he continued to beat Motoko for a good 10 minutes. He'd kick, punch and slap her, leaving her beaten bruised and bloody. "I would kill you but then the fun would end", Shinko said with a smirk as he moved in and grabbed the gigai. He then grabbed Motoko by the throat and choked her...

Shinko would then force Motoko into the gigai himself. Now her seemingly physical body wouldnt be injuried at all, but she still would feel the pains of her beating. "Hmm now what to do with you?", he said to her although he wasnt really asking her.
Back to top Go down
Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: "Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only)   "Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only) EmptyMon May 03, 2010 2:52 pm

Motoko lays on the ground trying not show how much pain she feels, although she can only hide 75% of it. She knows she can't get away right now so she decides to bide her time. She also knows that Shinko isn't likely asking her what to do with her since she would naturally say "let me go." That is one option he doesn't have and she knows it. Still she hopes that what ever he is going to do isn't something sick.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: "Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only)   "Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only) EmptyMon May 03, 2010 2:57 pm

Shinko seemed to walk back into his gigai. Once inside her gigai although Motoko didnt relize it yet, her spiritual pressure would decrease slowly, at a constant rate. She wouldnt be able to seperate from this gigai either..she was stuck...Shinko then pressed a button."Have the guest room ready and everyone may have the day off", he said into a mic. He then turned to Motoko and looked at her. "So tell me..how has the Soul Society been lately?", he asked.
Back to top Go down
Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: "Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only)   "Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only) EmptyMon May 03, 2010 3:06 pm

"Like I'd tell you anything. It's against the rules to tell you anything and even if it wasn't I still wouldn't tell you anything. As a vice-captain I will show you my resolve by giving you nothing!" Motoko glares at Shinko knowing this is likely to make him beat on her again.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: "Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only)   "Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only) EmptyMon May 03, 2010 3:11 pm

Shinko eyed Motoko. "Your resolve is impressive..But tell me..what do you plan on gaining by keeping it up. I mean you know I can overpower you..outrun you..and you are weaponless and weary. Why make this so difficult for yourself? Because of some foolish sense of pride? Defending your home from me just because you believe I am a threat. The Soul Society and the people in it arent as nice as youd like...Its all about deciet and betrayal there..however that will soon end", Shinko said giving Motoko a seat to sit in..he tried to make her comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: "Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only)   "Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only) EmptyMon May 03, 2010 3:45 pm

"Why should I believe you? Even if people in Soul Society lie, that doesn't mean that Soul Society should be treated as the only ones who are dishonest. I wouldn't doubt it if you lie to people in which case your no better than they are. Everyone lies at some point so get over it," Motoko glares at Shinko knowing that he is trying to talk her into going against her natural instincts and nature. To go against her friends or the group she swore loyalty to is not something she will do while she is in her right mind.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: "Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only)   "Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only) EmptyMon May 03, 2010 3:52 pm

"You dont trust me? Foolish girl..I'll test you a lesson about the Soul Society. Honestly it is the most corrupt system..but since you wont believe me let me point out the obvious. Now you would think that the main job of the Gotei 13 is to protect the world of the living. However thats only half the job...by maintaining the number of hollows in this world..you keep the other worlds safe. Now I'll inform you of the Soul King and his realm..he isolated himself and then set up the Gotei 13 and Squad 0 just to protect himself...Honestly why fight for them..they dont care about your life...sure you have your few friends but eventually as time past your are replaced and forgotten..just another tool to be used until broken", Shinko said.

Motoko could choose to believe him or not..however his arguement would be hard to refute because everything he said was pretty much true. Their purpose was to serve..but Shinko elaborated on what. "Then there is Central 46...The administers of the law. On countless occasions they did what they saw right..not what was right for the Soul Society...Actually they dont even care about the Soul Society..just the Seireitei...they dont care about the Rukongai district or its people...its just a breeding ground for tools or trouble", he contined.
Back to top Go down
Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: "Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only)   "Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only) EmptyMon May 03, 2010 4:03 pm

Motoko chooses not to listen to him. Even if he is right she has no intention of joining him and going against her word. To do such a thing would be disgraceful and she won't stand for it. Pride isn't the problem, it is her honor that matters to her. "Please keep talking I don't think my ears are bleeding enough." Motoko continues glaring at Shinko just to spite him.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: "Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only)   "Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only) EmptyWed May 05, 2010 7:30 am

Shinko didnt seem to care for Motoko's words, his calm demeanor was adamant. "You are a loyal Shinigami..however just know what I told you..I'm not asking you to join me..I just want you to understand my point of view. The Soul Society is corrupt...Im nothing but a catalyst looking to make change", he said.
Back to top Go down
Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: "Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only)   "Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only) EmptyWed May 05, 2010 7:44 am

"Corruption can never be stopped, only a fool believes they can stop it from existing. Even if you know who is responsible it is unjust to sink to their level. I do what I feel is right and deal with things my own way. Senseless fighting is waste of time and effort, such things are not something I am going to involve myself in. Do such things on your own as I have no interest in it, I defend the world of the living from all threats not just hollows." Motoko still feels sore and is also more than a little dizzy. Going home is the only thing she is concerned with at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: "Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only)   "Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only) EmptyWed May 05, 2010 7:59 am

Shinko just smirked. "Foolish little girl...Anything is possible..just the right tools are needed to attaint that goal. Corruption can easily be stopped...but because of the simple fact that people dont change the world wont stop because there will always be a corrupt soul...Unless...you wipe them all out", he said sadistically. "And I'll repeat..I dont want your help if you arent willing..I'm just explaining my plan", he said.
Back to top Go down
Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: "Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only)   "Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only) EmptyWed May 05, 2010 8:03 am

"Corruption starts when you believe you have the right to do as you please. Not even I can wipe people out because they don't think as I do, such thinking is foolish. Once someone takes another's rights they give up their own in exchange." Motoko starts feeling tired, she slumps over and falls off the chair.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: "Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only)   "Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only) EmptyWed May 05, 2010 8:07 am

"Corruption is when someone loses sight of their original purpose no matter what it was and they stray away from it. You simple cant just go around killing because that wasnt your purpose...however if you did youd be called corrupt beccause you went against your purpose of protecting mortals. As for what you say about rights...explain how that applies here. Because I've taken everything from you..and it doesnt seem like I lost anything", he said with a chuckle as he notice she fell. "Worthless shinigami...look at you...you talk so tough yet you fall...perhaps I should just kill you", he then added on, looking rather serious about it.
Back to top Go down
Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: "Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only)   "Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only) EmptyWed May 05, 2010 8:12 am

Motoko feels extremely tired, more so than ever before. She doesn't know why though, her arms and legs refuse to move and her vision starts fading. She tires fighting it but she loses and passes out.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: "Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only)   "Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only) EmptyThu May 06, 2010 11:20 am

Shinko simply looked down at Motoko. He watched her fall..he knew the extent of how he hurt her...she wasnt going to die..but she was far from 100%. As the girl fell she might have seen Shinko give her a sadistic looking smirk on his face before saying softly to her just before she past out, "Goodnight Motoko-chan"
Back to top Go down
Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: "Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only)   "Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only) EmptyThu May 06, 2010 3:28 pm

Motoko continues to sleep periodically twitching in her sleep. While she sleeps she dreams about all of the times Rangiku Matsumoto annoyed her while she tried to do paperwork. She also drams about all of the spirits she failed to save. Motoko wakes up after being out for a few minutes but is still rather sore, her body feels as if she got stomped by a very large hollow. She attempts go et up s she can escape through the door, but can't quite accomplish it.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: "Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only)   "Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only) EmptySun May 09, 2010 8:10 am

Shinko watched a Motoko passed out and woke up again. He chuckled sadistically as she tried to make her way towards the door. "Trying to escape are we?", Shinko said with a smirk as he walked over to Motoko and kicked her hard into the stomach, driving her into the wall. "There is no escape my dear Motoko-chan..you see you will remain here...forever...", he said with a smirk as he turned towards her. *She hasnt even noticed...that she's becoming human yet*, he said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: "Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only)   "Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only) EmptySun May 09, 2010 8:19 am

Motoko attempts to use shunpo and falls on her face. She than tries to remove the gigai and can't. "What did yo do to me?" Motoko knows something is wrong but can't put her finger on it. But what ever it is, it can't be good for her. She knows she has to find some way of escaping more than ever before, her body still hadn't recovered from the last beating and her stomach hurts from the kick. She figures he is going to hit her now, she plans on trying to use that her advantage if possible. She is glad she learned hand to hand combat as well as how to fight with swords.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: "Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only)   "Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only) EmptySun May 09, 2010 8:32 am

Shinko smirked as she shunpod but fell on her face."What did I do to you? Nothing in particular really...I just made sure you wouldnt be able to fight back once I detained you", he said calmly. Shinko knew Motoko would keep trying to fight back..but her powers were restricted greatly as is and with her slowly losing her powers more she truely couldnt fight back. She didnt know that, but if she persisted on fighting back she'd learn soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: "Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only)   "Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only) EmptySun May 09, 2010 10:07 am

Motoko gets up and feels rather tired, her usual level of strength so much higher than what she has right now. She walks up to Shinko feeling rather dizzy as she walks to him. When she gets within range she tries to punch him in the face knowing if she mises she is likely going to hit what ever is behind him instead. Not to mention the fact that she might get hurt in the process considering the materials of these walls. She never tried punching anything made of this material before,
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: "Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only)   "Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only) EmptySun May 09, 2010 10:18 am

Shinko noticed the girl was now fighting back. He couldnt help but smirk at this...he just told her she wouldnt be able to escape..that means shed be not only significantly slower but weaker as well..well as far as shinigami go anyway. Shinko quickly sidestepped, dodging her punch and he extended his leg, tripping her into his self behind her. It was made of a strong steel like material and Motoko would 1st punch into it before tripping and possibly hitting her head on it. The corners werent sharp so she wouldnt get hurt..but she would feel like she banged her hand on it. It would feel like she got her hands crushed by solid stone..only harder. This could lead to her injurying her hand..getting bloody knuckles, possible injurying her wrist due to impact as well as a concussion if she hit her head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only)   "Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only) Empty

Back to top Go down

"Mr.Shinnyo's" Office (Private, Motoko Only)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next