Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
The Discussion[Private, Tag: Majeh] EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
The Discussion[Private, Tag: Majeh] EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
The Discussion[Private, Tag: Majeh] EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
The Discussion[Private, Tag: Majeh] EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
The Discussion[Private, Tag: Majeh] EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
The Discussion[Private, Tag: Majeh] EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
The Discussion[Private, Tag: Majeh] EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
The Discussion[Private, Tag: Majeh] EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
The Discussion[Private, Tag: Majeh] EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
The Discussion[Private, Tag: Majeh] Vote_lcapThe Discussion[Private, Tag: Majeh] Voting_barThe Discussion[Private, Tag: Majeh] Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
The Discussion[Private, Tag: Majeh] Vote_lcapThe Discussion[Private, Tag: Majeh] Voting_barThe Discussion[Private, Tag: Majeh] Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

The Discussion[Private, Tag: Majeh]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

The Discussion[Private, Tag: Majeh] Empty
PostSubject: The Discussion[Private, Tag: Majeh]   The Discussion[Private, Tag: Majeh] EmptyWed May 05, 2010 11:44 pm

Kurai layed on her bed finding the urge to cry, but her body would not allow it for some reason. She soon sat up & sat down with her back agenst the back board of the bed looking to Haru. Haru looked at her abit confused & jumped on her lap. But before he could do this, Kurai pulled up her knees & wrapped her arms around them. "Haru... What am I going to do...?" she asked looking to Haru which was now plopped on the bed atareing at her. "I don't really know Kurai, Let's just see how this turns out.." she nodded her head in agreement with him & soon burryed her eye sockets ontop on her knees. Quickly picking up her head as she felt the weight of Majeh on her bed. "Hey Majeh..." she said softly looking back to her legs. She didn't know what to do, he hurt her freinds, & it sounded like the way he wanted to go to this place called, 'Hueco Mundo' that he needed to leave her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: The Discussion[Private, Tag: Majeh]   The Discussion[Private, Tag: Majeh] EmptyThu May 06, 2010 2:18 am

Majeh edged closer to kurai leaning over her legs in order to try and get eye contact. "Do you trust me?" He asked. The look on his face wasnt careing but rather dead serious. He needed to talk to her but it would be a sad talk no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: The Discussion[Private, Tag: Majeh]   The Discussion[Private, Tag: Majeh] EmptyThu May 06, 2010 4:40 am

She continued looking down to her legs she quickly looked up to him as he adjust himself closer to her & asked her if he trusted him. "Of course I do!" she said looking into his eyes. She ment what she said, but somewhere at the same time deep inside she was not sure. She did trust him 90% way, but she saw that he had hurt her freinds, which upset her abit; But at the same time hearing about this placed called, 'Hueco Mundo' un settled her abit.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: The Discussion[Private, Tag: Majeh]   The Discussion[Private, Tag: Majeh] EmptyThu May 06, 2010 5:05 am

Majeh looked kurai in the eyes. "I have somethings that might happen soon that might cause you to get attcked. If that happens i dont know that you can protect yourself at your current strength. Are you willing to do whatever it take to become stronger? or do you wish to enjoy your human life?" Majeh was dead serious he didnt not blink simply stared.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: The Discussion[Private, Tag: Majeh]   The Discussion[Private, Tag: Majeh] EmptyThu May 06, 2010 6:24 am

Kurai looked him in the eyes & nodded her head slightly when he asked her if she wanted to get stronger. "I do..." she said softly studying his eyes. She did not understand why he was asking her all of these things that she was not sure of.

((Sorry it's so short, I just had a seidure & I still have a head ache.))
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: The Discussion[Private, Tag: Majeh]   The Discussion[Private, Tag: Majeh] EmptyThu May 06, 2010 7:25 am

"I dont know how to explain this." Majeh began. "Basiclly as a human your at your max level. In order for you to become stronger the easyest thing to to is make you a shinigami. However this requires your death. Theres also a 50, 50 chance that once your killed youll turn into a hollow rather than a shinigami. However its the only way for you to become stronger." Majeh sighed slightly bringing both arms up and placeing them lightly on kurai's shoulders. "Are you sure you understand what youd be risking and what youd be giving up?"

OOC: seidure... Thats the lose consious nis and have violent contractions of muscels right? my step dad gets those because of a nero condition there serious >.<

Are you ok?
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: The Discussion[Private, Tag: Majeh]   The Discussion[Private, Tag: Majeh] EmptyThu May 06, 2010 7:33 am

Kurai sat there releseing her legs & letting them lay on the side of her as she sat on the top half of them listing to him. It didn't take her long untill she finally understood. "You... Want to turn me into a shinigami.. So I can go to this place that you call, 'Hueco Mundo'? & if there is a 50/50 change of me also becomeing a hollow, isn't that a bad thing..? I know you hate both hollows and arrncars, & I also know they cannot have feelings depending on how they died, but still, I don't want to upset you.." she knew most of this becaus eher grandmother told her when she found out about arrancar & shinigami.

OOC: Yea, those are it. It basicly started out when my mom used to hit me upside my head all of the time when I was little, & now I have seidures. I was in IIS today while on the computer trying to make a post, & my sight got really dark & I fell on a freind(That happens to be a boy)'s shoulder & the other dude on the other side of me started freaking out & shakeing me to try to wake me up. I heard this from my sister & afew other people... I just wonder how they will react when I go to school tomorrow.. o-o'

But otherwise from the weak headach in the back of my head, I'm fine. ^^'
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: The Discussion[Private, Tag: Majeh]   The Discussion[Private, Tag: Majeh] EmptyThu May 06, 2010 8:05 am

"No, Hueco Mundo is a diffrent part of the matter that you can decied upon later. It has nothing to do with weather or not you become a shinigami. Im not worried. You have a strong heart even if you dont listen to it sometimes." Majeh Looked at kurai and then out the window breifly befor turning back to her. "The big thing i think you might have an issue with is the life stopper. Once a shinigami you will look the age you do now for all eternity until killed."
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: The Discussion[Private, Tag: Majeh]   The Discussion[Private, Tag: Majeh] EmptyThu May 06, 2010 8:11 am

Kurai listened to what he had to say & stuck her jaw out slightly when he mentioned that she sometimes does no do what she's told. But when she came to think about it, he was right. When she heard about the way she would look she smiled, "I don't really care about the way I look if that happens, I just want to be there with you when it does;" she blushed slightly saying this, but then it soon broke when Haru finally reconized what was happening & said looking to Majeh, "Wait a second, your gonna kill her???" afterwards he soon walked on her lap sitting on it & stareing at Majeh waiting for a answer.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: The Discussion[Private, Tag: Majeh]   The Discussion[Private, Tag: Majeh] EmptyThu May 06, 2010 8:23 am

Majeh laughed lightly at haru. "Techniquly yes,. Your spirt will be forced out of your body and then seperated from your body. At which point the conversion will begin. If she succseds she'll be a shinigami and thers no way shell fail shes to strong for that." Majeh smiled a little. moving so he could sit on the bed in front of kurai with his back aginst the wall. "Well do it friday. Youll have to miss school but thatll give you all weekend to adjust. Unless you have any more questions?"
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: The Discussion[Private, Tag: Majeh]   The Discussion[Private, Tag: Majeh] EmptyThu May 06, 2010 8:28 am

Still watching Haru she turned her head slightly to Majeh when he laughed at Haru. Placeing her index finger on her bottom lip while she thought of what she said she soon snapped out of that & looked abck to Majeh when he adjusted himself on the bed again & spoke. "Yes, that's fine.." she said softly, "I have, no more questions.." still looking to Majeh she forced a small smile on her lips & began petting Haru's head hoping for him to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: The Discussion[Private, Tag: Majeh]   The Discussion[Private, Tag: Majeh] EmptyThu May 06, 2010 8:34 am

Majeh wrapped one arm around kurai's leggs and pulled them down dragging her down so that she would lay on the bed with her head on the pillow. Then majeh adjusted himself so that he was lying faceing her with his back agisnt the wall. He lightly kissed her forehead "Thank you" Was all he said.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: The Discussion[Private, Tag: Majeh]   The Discussion[Private, Tag: Majeh] EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:38 am

Kurai gasped slightly as he pulled on her legs causeing her to lay down. Haru soon jumped from her lap & becide the pillow curling up & laying down. She blushed lightly feeling his lips on her forehead & said softly in reply, "It's no problem.. I would do, alomost anything for you..." she soon came up with enough courage & sat up wrapping her arms around the top half of his body hugging him holding him close to her. She knew tht he would probally not be confortable with this, but she just wanted to show him that she would do this for him.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: The Discussion[Private, Tag: Majeh]   The Discussion[Private, Tag: Majeh] EmptyThu May 06, 2010 11:24 pm

Majeh smiled and hugged her back. The he lightly grabbed her bedside arm and pulled it back. "Dont strain yourself. Just rest." He said still smiling at her. Then moveiing her other arm so that they were both in front of her. He could see it in her face she had been uncomfortable in that postion and majeh was uncomfortable seeing her like that.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: The Discussion[Private, Tag: Majeh]   The Discussion[Private, Tag: Majeh] EmptyFri May 07, 2010 12:32 am

Kurai watched as he took her arms & pulled them in front of her. She smiled softly feeling this then rested her head on his chest still bushing lightly. Her right ear was on his cvhest as her arms stayed in front of her. "I can hear your heart... It has a slow beat... But it's there..." she said listening to his chest. She soon closed her eyes still leaning on him then remembering something that her grandmother told her. "Won't I lose my memory if I'm turned into a shinigami..?" she picked up her head slightly looking at him with her light blue eyes& waiting for a answer.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: The Discussion[Private, Tag: Majeh]   The Discussion[Private, Tag: Majeh] EmptyFri May 07, 2010 1:51 am

Majeh just held her close as he answered. "No id you died of natural causes then you would however since you'll be present and awake for the body seperation and transformation. No. In addtion to that your not actaully being gudied to the spirt world its usually in that process your memories are lost. So dont worry youll still ahve most of your memories." Majeh didnt feel like explaining the most part. It was simply that after the transformation shed be drained and probally pass out and not wake up again for a solid chunk of hours and then barely remeber the whole transformation thing at first. Eventually it would become a clear memory though so he wasnt worried.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: The Discussion[Private, Tag: Majeh]   The Discussion[Private, Tag: Majeh] EmptyFri May 07, 2010 2:32 am

Still up agenst him she nodded her head slightly to what he was saying. "But, what's the point, if only some of my memorys stay, but not most of them? What the point of turning me into a shinigami then?" she was confused by this, but netherless, she had to listen to him & did. "&, also, what will happen after I'm a shinigami?" at this time she had brought up her hands to rest on his chest below where her head was.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: The Discussion[Private, Tag: Majeh]   The Discussion[Private, Tag: Majeh] EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:21 am

"All you wont remeber is things youve already forgoten dont worry about the memory thing. Once your a shinigami well do a little tester to see what your powers are." Majeh smiled hugging kurai lightly. "Its gonna be okay." he said smileing and bowing he head bringing his forehead to the top kurai's head.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: The Discussion[Private, Tag: Majeh]   The Discussion[Private, Tag: Majeh] EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:36 am

Kurai smiled softly hearing him again & said softly, "Of course it is.." She was still worried about wether she was to be a arrancar or shinigami, but she did not care. This was her time her & right now. She felt that only her & Majeh were in this room holding eachother. Nothing else mattered but that moment in time. She soon closed her eyes resting her head on his chest enjoying his company.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: The Discussion[Private, Tag: Majeh]   The Discussion[Private, Tag: Majeh] EmptyFri May 07, 2010 12:14 pm

OOC: Unless your charcter has any more questions can we move to the transformation topic? ill make it when i get the ok from you.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: The Discussion[Private, Tag: Majeh]   The Discussion[Private, Tag: Majeh] EmptySat May 08, 2010 1:12 am

MMk. ^^' Go ahead & make it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Discussion[Private, Tag: Majeh]   The Discussion[Private, Tag: Majeh] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Discussion[Private, Tag: Majeh]
Page 1 of 1