Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
The Bet (Sairento only {PRIVATE}) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
The Bet (Sairento only {PRIVATE}) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
The Bet (Sairento only {PRIVATE}) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
The Bet (Sairento only {PRIVATE}) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
The Bet (Sairento only {PRIVATE}) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
The Bet (Sairento only {PRIVATE}) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
The Bet (Sairento only {PRIVATE}) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
The Bet (Sairento only {PRIVATE}) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
The Bet (Sairento only {PRIVATE}) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
The Bet (Sairento only {PRIVATE}) Vote_lcapThe Bet (Sairento only {PRIVATE}) Voting_barThe Bet (Sairento only {PRIVATE}) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
The Bet (Sairento only {PRIVATE}) Vote_lcapThe Bet (Sairento only {PRIVATE}) Voting_barThe Bet (Sairento only {PRIVATE}) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

The Bet (Sairento only {PRIVATE})

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

The Bet (Sairento only {PRIVATE}) Empty
PostSubject: The Bet (Sairento only {PRIVATE})   The Bet (Sairento only {PRIVATE}) EmptyThu May 27, 2010 9:01 am

Yuuki was nervous,while watching a sword fight between Ichigo and Zilo. with her friend,sairento.*oh my god I'm going to lose the bet.*

(flashback: two hours ago)

Yuuki smirked a bit,"I bet that Ichigo will win this one hands down!" she said while laughing, she and Sairento where watching ichigo face off with zilo without them noticing it. She grinned," since you are so sure that Zilo's gonna win then let's make a bet if zilo loses you owe me a trip to the motorcycle event that's going on this week." she then asked." alright what do I have to promise you if ichigo loses?" she thought about what she just asked. *I wonder what he'll have me promise if ichigo loses which he probably won't.* she thought while taking a sip of her botttled water.

(end of flashback.)

*man I shouldn't have asked him that..oh well at least he's my friend and not a stranger.* she thought while flinching as she watched ichigo get beaten down more than once...
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: The Bet (Sairento only {PRIVATE})   The Bet (Sairento only {PRIVATE}) EmptyThu May 27, 2010 9:12 am

Sairento calmly watched the fight, a sly smirk on his face. He had known from the beginning that Zilo would win. Zilo was his best friend, and they practically fought together every day. He had this bet in the bag. He thought about what he would tell Yuuki to do. An idea came to his head, as he turned to her winking, while ichigo was getting beaten down.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

PostSubject: Re: The Bet (Sairento only {PRIVATE})   The Bet (Sairento only {PRIVATE}) EmptyThu May 27, 2010 9:21 am

Smirking at Sai,unaware of what he was going to ask Yuuki flinched one last tine as ichigo was knocked out cold and Zilo was grinning obviously proud of his triumph. Yuuki sighed," looks like the fight's over Sai...." she looked at him and asked." alright a deal is a deal...what do you want from me?" she asked in a slight teasing tone while yawning and streching out from leaning against the metal railing for so long.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: The Bet (Sairento only {PRIVATE})   The Bet (Sairento only {PRIVATE}) EmptyThu May 27, 2010 9:24 am

Sairento simply grinned, leaning over to whisper to her,"I want you.." he then congratulated zilo, watching him carry ichigo away. Sairento looked back over at yuuki, his head tilting to the side as he waited for her response. He reached into his pocket, gripping something within it.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

PostSubject: Re: The Bet (Sairento only {PRIVATE})   The Bet (Sairento only {PRIVATE}) EmptyThu May 27, 2010 9:36 am

Yuuki almost choked on the water but she managed nor to spit it out. She blushed as he whispered that to her, she bit her lip and continued to blush. She admit it, this was very flattering since a cute guy like him wanted someone like her. She then finally responded,"alright...a deal is a deal....where? And what time?" she asked while blushing.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: The Bet (Sairento only {PRIVATE})   The Bet (Sairento only {PRIVATE}) EmptyThu May 27, 2010 9:39 am

Well, why not here and now? His head tilted once more as he softly brought a hand to stroke her cheek. No one is around, we're perfectly alone.. His yellow eyes scanned her face as he looked her over, his gaze coming to rest on her eyes. He had to admit, he was a little surprised that she had agreed to is so quickly, but he decided to keep going along with it.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

PostSubject: Re: The Bet (Sairento only {PRIVATE})   The Bet (Sairento only {PRIVATE}) EmptyThu May 27, 2010 9:52 am

Yuuki blushed a bit,"alright...since no one's around.." she stopped talking as he stroked her cheek. She looked into his yellow eyes and slightly smiled. She normally wouldn't agree tothis but for some strange reason she felt the need to do this. She waited for him to make a move.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: The Bet (Sairento only {PRIVATE})   The Bet (Sairento only {PRIVATE}) EmptyThu May 27, 2010 10:03 am

Sairento scooted closer to her, pressing his pale lips to her own, his eyes coming to a closure, He smiled as his lips parted slowly, his tongue flicking out teasingly against her lower lip. His other hand came out of her pocket to rest on her leg, his hand that he used to stroke her cheek, cupped itself around the same cheek.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

PostSubject: Re: The Bet (Sairento only {PRIVATE})   The Bet (Sairento only {PRIVATE}) EmptyThu May 27, 2010 10:09 am

Yuuki blushed when she felt his lips pressagainst hers,she slowly kissed Back and parted her own lips slightly letting his tongue enter Her mouth. She slid her arms around his neck, slightly deepening the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: The Bet (Sairento only {PRIVATE})   The Bet (Sairento only {PRIVATE}) EmptyThu May 27, 2010 10:21 am

Sairento allowed his tongue to push under her own, wrapping around it, only to release it. The tongue continued to "dance", flicking the tip of hers with his own. his arms wrapped around her waist as he pushed forth to lay her on her back, deepening the kiss ever more.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

PostSubject: Re: The Bet (Sairento only {PRIVATE})   The Bet (Sairento only {PRIVATE}) EmptyThu May 27, 2010 11:25 am

Yuuki felt his Tongue flick against her own,she gently moved her tongue around his and she felt herself being pushed down on her back. She lightly ran her fingers through his hair pulling him slightly closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: The Bet (Sairento only {PRIVATE})   The Bet (Sairento only {PRIVATE}) EmptyThu May 27, 2010 11:32 am

Sairento grinned, pulling back from the kiss to press his lip to her neck softly, then nipping. I am starting to think you wanted me to win that bet he chuckled at the very thought of this.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

PostSubject: Re: The Bet (Sairento only {PRIVATE})   The Bet (Sairento only {PRIVATE}) EmptyThu May 27, 2010 12:13 pm

Yuuki felt him nip the skin of her neck,she then smirked,"shut up I made a promise when we made the bet and now I'm keeping my promise.." that wasn't exactly a lie,she did want to keep her promise but she knew that part of her wanted this to happen.. But she wasn't going to admit it out loud.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: The Bet (Sairento only {PRIVATE})   The Bet (Sairento only {PRIVATE}) EmptyFri May 28, 2010 2:08 am

Sairento continued to nip her neck softly, while he moved downwards toward her chest. He stopped at her shirt, biting onto one of the tank top's straps. He pulled the shirt up, then off of her torso, tossing it to the side. He chuckled, poking her left breast's bra cup softly, his head tilting to the side.[color=indigo] So this is just because of the promise?[/colo]
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

PostSubject: Re: The Bet (Sairento only {PRIVATE})   The Bet (Sairento only {PRIVATE}) EmptyFri May 28, 2010 5:35 am

Yuuki blushed a bit as he took off he shirt and poked her black bra cup. She simply smirked a little," maybe..." she replied teasingly. *no way in heavan or hell I'm telling him the truth....* she thought.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: The Bet (Sairento only {PRIVATE})   The Bet (Sairento only {PRIVATE}) EmptyFri May 28, 2010 10:26 am

Hm.. He bent downwards,his lips parting as he neared her bra. His teeth clasped onto is as he pulled down, revealing her breasts. Sairento grinned as his lips pressed onto the right side of her left breast, moving up toward the center, his tongue flicking out along the way. His hands stayed at her hips, holding her in case she squirmed. He then softly brought his teeth to close on the nipple of the breast he had been kissing, nipping softly.

Sairento blushed, watching her facial expressions as he continued to nip, then moving down to kiss between her breasts. His hands came behind her back, unclipping, then pulling her bra off. He tossed it over to rest beside the shirt, his eyes closing as his head tilted. Mmh'..I feel like teasing you until I get the truth out of you..
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

PostSubject: Re: The Bet (Sairento only {PRIVATE})   The Bet (Sairento only {PRIVATE}) EmptyFri May 28, 2010 1:11 pm

Yuuki blushed as he started kissing,and teasingly nipping on her breasts, though she found it enjoyable and felt a slight tingle. Feeling his hands on her waist while he commented that he should tease the truth out of her. she smirked and slightly slipped his shirt off.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: The Bet (Sairento only {PRIVATE})   The Bet (Sairento only {PRIVATE}) EmptySat May 29, 2010 12:13 am

He chuckled, tilting his head. Upon her removing of his shirt, his three tattoos were shown, shimmering slightly in the sunlight. He leaned down once more, his tongue coming to slowly flick between her breasts. He then concentrated on the right breast, his tongue coming up to slide across the soft skin. He stopped at the nipple,his tongue encircling it slowly. His teeth coming down on it from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

PostSubject: Re: The Bet (Sairento only {PRIVATE})   The Bet (Sairento only {PRIVATE}) EmptySat May 29, 2010 11:10 am

Yuuki bit her lower lip to keep from moaning, she knotted her fingers gently in his hair and blushed as she noticed his muscular frame as well as his tattoos, which she traced lightly with her fingertips.

(sorry for taking so long to post.)
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: The Bet (Sairento only {PRIVATE})   The Bet (Sairento only {PRIVATE}) EmptySat May 29, 2010 11:22 am

OOC: it's cool I'm off and on anyway.

IC:He grinned, coming down slowly to her pants, biting on the button. He pulled back to un-button her pants, moving down to the zipper, his teeth enclosing upon it. His eyes stayed on her as he drug down, unzipping her pants, him then pulling them to her ankles, then off, tossing them to the side. Sairento pressed his tongue to the inside of her leg, trailing up slowly.As he reache the part of her panties that was between her legs, he softly bit down, letting his tongue rub against it softly..;
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: The Bet (Sairento only {PRIVATE})   The Bet (Sairento only {PRIVATE}) EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 1:12 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

PostSubject: Re: The Bet (Sairento only {PRIVATE})   The Bet (Sairento only {PRIVATE}) EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 12:19 pm

Yuuki's face felt hot,feeling his tongue lick the inside of her leg and press near her womanhood. as he did so she moaned softly in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: The Bet (Sairento only {PRIVATE})   The Bet (Sairento only {PRIVATE}) EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 12:35 pm

Sairento then pulled her panties off, exposing her pussy, his head tilting to the side. He let his thumb press to her Clitoris softly, then beginning to rub. He watched her, slightly bemused and tilted his head.You feel like a virgin.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

PostSubject: Re: The Bet (Sairento only {PRIVATE})   The Bet (Sairento only {PRIVATE}) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 1:55 am

Yuuki blushed and slightly frowned,"s-shut up will you?" she retorted with a slight hint of embarrassment in her tone.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: The Bet (Sairento only {PRIVATE})   The Bet (Sairento only {PRIVATE}) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 2:04 am

"Oh so you are a virgin?" Sairento couldn't help but laugh at that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bet (Sairento only {PRIVATE})   The Bet (Sairento only {PRIVATE}) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Bet (Sairento only {PRIVATE})
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next