Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Fear and Desire (only up to three people can post) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Fear and Desire (only up to three people can post) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Fear and Desire (only up to three people can post) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Fear and Desire (only up to three people can post) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Fear and Desire (only up to three people can post) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Fear and Desire (only up to three people can post) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Fear and Desire (only up to three people can post) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Fear and Desire (only up to three people can post) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Fear and Desire (only up to three people can post) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Fear and Desire (only up to three people can post) Vote_lcapFear and Desire (only up to three people can post) Voting_barFear and Desire (only up to three people can post) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Fear and Desire (only up to three people can post) Vote_lcapFear and Desire (only up to three people can post) Voting_barFear and Desire (only up to three people can post) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Fear and Desire (only up to three people can post)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

Fear and Desire (only up to three people can post) Empty
PostSubject: Fear and Desire (only up to three people can post)   Fear and Desire (only up to three people can post) EmptyFri May 07, 2010 7:33 am

Sleeping in a room in the house of Orihime Inoue, Reina slightly shivered in her sleep. Wearing a knee length White night dress that she borrowed from Orihime. Her soft silver blue eyes where closed,her face was slightly at peace. The moonlight made her soft peach cream skin look pale. Reina's White and black hair spilled loose on top of the pillows. Shiro slept in a curled up position in the corner of the bed near her feet. Reina started most of the night not having dreams...but a dream from the past slipped into her mind creating a new horrible display in her mind.

Dreaming about the night that she was almost raped by a vizard dawned into her vision. Her dream self begged the vizard to leave her alone as he carrassed, kissed,and feel her body. He laughed sadisticaly as he kissed her neck and ran his fingers down her curves. He then told her everything about her powers And what he would obviously do. This time...Ayame couldt save her...

Reina tossed an turned in her bed, her face horrifed, her kin cold and clammy, her body tense and trembling. Reina whimpered," somebody help me..." in her sleep while starting to break out in cold sweat. But as the nightmare ended a better one had crept into her brain.

In the dream it was another flash back about what had accured a few months ago. Reina sat in a beautiful feild and was laying in the grass with Ayame,her friends,and Tomix. They all laughed and joke about Reina having a boyfriend. Ayame cracked a joke to Tomix If he was sleeping with Reina. She had blushed to this and faced away from her Older sister. Tomix on the other handbwas annoyed and wasnt amused. Secretly,she wondered about what was so great about doing it. Frankly the idea an the very thought of it seemed a bit too much for her at the moment. After chasing the thoughts away, they all hung out at the hot springs and enjoyed themselves while gazing at the sunset.

Reina's expression was more calm but she seemed a bit nervous and even in her sleep, a rose colored blush colored he cheeks as she slept. After a few hours She awoken and her eyes fluttered open. Her silver blue eyes slightly tears up as her nightmare and dream seemed to be so real. Reina bowed her head and she trembled.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: Fear and Desire (only up to three people can post)   Fear and Desire (only up to three people can post) EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:55 am

A figure outside was walking around the block, the figure wore a dark suit. Shinko disguised in his gigai as Mr.Shinnyo closed his eyes sensing for anything unique in the area. *I was told that mortals have been gaining unique powers as of late...and I can sense that there are quite a few of them in Karakura Town. However for some reason I particularly sense two unique mortals in this house here...Perhaps I should check it out*, thought Shinko as he walked far away from the house.

Once far, Shinko seperated from his gigai, instantly surpressing his reaitsu to the point where it would seem like he didnt exist at all. He was exceptionally well at doing this since he was former captain of the 2nd division, he specilized in speed and stealth, he needed to be able to hide. Thus he mastered surpressing all of his reaitsu, and making each step of his silent. Shinko then used a silent shunpo to appear before the house and phase through the girls wall. She was still sleeping at the time.

When the girl woke up she would be able to see Shinko. He placed a finger by his mouth making a stay quite jesture. "Shh...I'm a special shingami from the Soul Society sent to watch over the humans in this town...it would seem you're all in danger", he said softly.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Fear and Desire (only up to three people can post)   Fear and Desire (only up to three people can post) EmptyFri May 07, 2010 9:05 am

As Reina sighed and sat up straight in bed while running her fingers through her hair. Then she noticed a man standing near the bed, startled she was about to wake up Ichigo and Shiro. But she calmed down a bit as he explained he was shinigami. Reina slightly relaxed but something about the man in front of her made her feel slightly nervous but she couldn't tell why. She blinked a few times then asked," what's your name.....and please tell me why you are in my room.." she asked softly while blushing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Abarai Yumiko

Abarai Yumiko

PostSubject: Re: Fear and Desire (only up to three people can post)   Fear and Desire (only up to three people can post) EmptyFri May 07, 2010 9:10 am

Yumiko crushed the can she had been drinking lychee juice out of, and tossed it in one of the garbage cans on the side of the street. She stretched her arms above her head, enjoying her walk, despite the late hour. However her peaceful expression melted off of her face when she saw a soul reaper phase through a wall into a house. “Godammit,” she hissed, running towards the house. She grabbed a nearby branch of a tree and used it to pull herself up, pushing up against the wall with her feet so she could peer through the upstairs window.

She saw the soul reaper talking softly to a girl… she recognized that girl Reina she had met a little while ago. She narrowed her eyes and kept herself in the shadows and masking her spiritual energy, watching to see what happened.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: Fear and Desire (only up to three people can post)   Fear and Desire (only up to three people can post) EmptyFri May 07, 2010 9:13 am

Shinko noticed her blush..he thought about turning on the charm like he did with Motoko sarcastically, but he released he needed to be careful with what he did here...he was in a house and who knows, it might not have been hers. "My name is Shinto Oouso. And I already said why I'm here..To protect the humans of this town, especially those with unique powers. You see something is going on but before I can tell you what happened. What can you do...what is your ability?", he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Fear and Desire (only up to three people can post)   Fear and Desire (only up to three people can post) EmptyFri May 07, 2010 9:25 am

" nice to meet you shinko.....and I apologize but I don't think it would be wise to say what my power is...." Reina replied while feeling uncomfortable, why does he need to know about my abilities? She thought to herself while biting her lip. She could tell te man that stood before her was strong. But he is hiding in his spiritual pressure. She realized, she also sensed a friend of hers watching from the window. Reina relaxed a bit more knowing that a friend was close by.
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Fear and Desire (only up to three people can post)   Fear and Desire (only up to three people can post) EmptyFri May 07, 2010 9:30 am

Orihime yawns and walks into Reina's room wearing only one of Ichigo's oversized t-shirts like a nightgown. "Reina what do you want for breakfast? I'm about to start......" Orihime sees Shinko and is surprised to see someone in her home that she didn't let in. The look on her face is one of confusion and surprise.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: Fear and Desire (only up to three people can post)   Fear and Desire (only up to three people can post) EmptyFri May 07, 2010 9:50 am

Shinko narrowed his eyes slightly. "Miss, its extremely important that I'm aware of your powers as well as the powers of any of your friends that you know is gifted...Because if you don't tell me now...it might be too late", Shinko said before looking at Orihime. He could sense she was unique as well. "Sorry for seeming rude but I need to know...People are disappearing and I need to be able to know who the enemy would go for..thus I need to know would you abilities be of any use to him", Shinko said.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Fear and Desire (only up to three people can post)   Fear and Desire (only up to three people can post) EmptyFri May 07, 2010 10:06 am

Reina smiled when Orihime entered the room," um.....thanks Orihime but as you can see here breakfast plans will have to wait.." She then sighed softly as Shinko asks what her powers are." alright....I have the power to absorb anybody in my reach's spritual power to either increase my own, heal someone else, or give temporary strength to anybody that I please." Reina explains then she sighs again. " but unfortuenatly it makes me a target.....smell the scen of peaches?" she asks in a soft voice," that's the scent of my blood, if a hollow devours me it can become a vasto lorde with the power greater then the fifth espada." she hesitates but continues." but.....if someone where to rape me...their power can increase in an incredible overwhelming rate and they can keep such high power permenantly." Reina then notices Shiro and adds." an Shiro here can turn into a 10 foot tall wolf like hollow but with 20 times the strength of a normal one and can use hollow like abilities like a cero and a garganta."
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Fear and Desire (only up to three people can post)   Fear and Desire (only up to three people can post) EmptyFri May 07, 2010 10:18 am

"I don't have any abilities really." Tsubaki , Shuno, Ayame, Lilly, BIagon and HInagiku all emerge from her hairpins and float around her, Tsubaki starts yelling like normal. "What do you mean no special abilities you little hussy? I ought to smack you around for that, after everything we do for you this is the kind of thanks we get?" Shuno and Ayame sigh "Tsubaki calm down why don't you, she doesn't even know this guy. We only came out because you did, maybe she is being cautious?" Orihime sighs "But I don't do anything except tell you what you need to do, past that I just sit or stand there really. You do all the work not me. It isn't like rejecting phenomenon is easy, but since it doesn't make me tired how can I see it as something I do? You are part of me, but you do all the work for me."
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: Fear and Desire (only up to three people can post)   Fear and Desire (only up to three people can post) EmptyFri May 07, 2010 10:24 am

Shinko looked at both of the girls. "One has the power to reject phenomenon and the other not only has the powers to drian energy but to give it away as well as strengthen others. Interesting...Both of you are extrodinary females..However have you ever thought that if your both in the same location you are putting each other at a great risk.?", Shinko asked them.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Fear and Desire (only up to three people can post)   Fear and Desire (only up to three people can post) EmptyFri May 07, 2010 10:36 am

Reina shook her head," Orihime and I will be fine...Orihime and I can defend eatchother....that and Ichigo's got our backs and I have a big sister that once was the 5th espada if I need any help I can call her or some of my other friends...and I managed to survive for ten years by myself with only Shiro to help me I'm pretty sure we can take care of ourselves." she stated gently. She didn't want to leave Orihime, when ichigo wasn't around Orihime relies on her to keep her safe and Reina depends on Orihime to watch her back. Reina then added with a smile," but thank you for your concern."
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Fear and Desire (only up to three people can post)   Fear and Desire (only up to three people can post) EmptyFri May 07, 2010 10:42 am

Orihime smiles and Tsubaki gets mad at her all over again, he flies at her yelling "You piss me off when you do that. We have to keep your pathetic ass alive and yet you never try to beat anyone!" Tsubaki starts hitting Orihime and pulling on her hair as she begins to run around in Reina's room apoloigizng to Tsubaki. The other 5 sigh than Shuno and Ayame try to pull him off of her, eventually Tsubaki is struggling against all 5 of them as they try to keep him away from Orihime.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: Fear and Desire (only up to three people can post)   Fear and Desire (only up to three people can post) EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:13 pm

"Are you sure you will all be safe...for it seems the enemy is powerful and we dont know if he's working a lone or not. However we do know that a single person fought against the Vice Captian of the 10th squad, defeated her and now shes gone. We fear that he might have destroyed her completely since there are absolutely no traces of her spiritual pressure", Shinko said.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Fear and Desire (only up to three people can post)   Fear and Desire (only up to three people can post) EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:23 pm

Reina nodded slightly,"yes we'll be alright and oh my god I lieuteneant's been kidnapped? That's horrible." A slight hint of worry crossed her face." but regardless Orihime and I will be safe I promise you that...and if you want you can temporarily hang out here until your sure the danger is gone."
Back to top Go down
Abarai Yumiko

Abarai Yumiko

PostSubject: Re: Fear and Desire (only up to three people can post)   Fear and Desire (only up to three people can post) EmptySat May 08, 2010 1:09 am

Yumiko snorted, and vaulted through the window. “That, would be a mistake,” she said with a smile at Reina. She looked over at the soul reaper with a wrinkled nose. “Your spiritual energy is like someone screaming through a megaphone. That's how I sensed you. If you really were worried about these girls, maybe you could do something about that,” she said, planting one hand on her hip.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: Fear and Desire (only up to three people can post)   Fear and Desire (only up to three people can post) EmptySat May 08, 2010 8:31 am

Shinko looked at the new comer. *I thought something was off...*, Shinko said looking at the new comer. He kept his cool. "Thats not possible mam, perhaps you might have sensed something else but I just got this assignment and came to this city..I just came to these girls because I just sensed they had powers...and it was only recently that Lt. Motoko-san was kidnapped", he said.

((specifized in my post that my reaitsu was hidden...but kk lol))
Back to top Go down
Abarai Yumiko

Abarai Yumiko

PostSubject: Re: Fear and Desire (only up to three people can post)   Fear and Desire (only up to three people can post) EmptySat May 08, 2010 8:36 am

OOC: lol, so sorry. I try to normally read everything in a post, but I guess I missed that. ^^’

IC: Yumiko flicked her hair over her shoulder as she listened. “It’s possible… but in that case maybe the better thing to do would be to try and muffle their abilities… unless you enjoy the thrill of fighting hollows. Of course… maybe they’re more… capable then they look,” she said, looking over Reina and the other girl.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Fear and Desire (only up to three people can post)   Fear and Desire (only up to three people can post) EmptySat May 08, 2010 8:43 am

Reina watched as Yumiko entered the room, she smiled," hey Yumiko how are you?" she asked her friend. Then she gazed back at Shinko,"do you gave any idea who the kidnapper was?" she asked while feeling slightly nervous. How can he know for sure that the lieutenant was kidnapped? Unless... Reina shook the thought out of her head, she had no way of knowing for sure." if you want..I can help you try to look for the lieutenant,Orihime and Yumiko can guard me..If you have a trace or an object that gives off of any bit of the Lt's spiritual pressure I can probably track her." Reina said queitly.
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Fear and Desire (only up to three people can post)   Fear and Desire (only up to three people can post) EmptySat May 08, 2010 9:06 am

"[color:1337=orange4]Yes lets see if we can find her. I know Kurosaki-kun would help if he was here too. After all he is a substitute Shinigami and works with Soul Society a lot. They tend to have us do things for them...." Orihime suddenyl finds it odd that she hadn't realized this man asked abot what she can do even though Soul Society knows about everything. They had seen what she can do before, still she supposes not everyone knows about it though, so she doesn't say anything. The look on her face shows she is a bit suspicious though.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: Fear and Desire (only up to three people can post)   Fear and Desire (only up to three people can post) EmptySat May 08, 2010 9:10 am

"We'll have to do the search another time for I still need to complete my primary mission of making sure all the humans of this town is saved...especially indivisuals like yourselves. As for how I knew that the Lt. was kidnapped, she was assigned duty to check for hollows in this town, and she never came back. However we were sure no hollows were in the area...so so far we are under the assumption that either she was killed to the point of no remains..or kidnapped.", Shinko said.

*Substitute Soul Reaper? Those didnt exist in my day...this kid must be talented*, he thought.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Fear and Desire (only up to three people can post)   Fear and Desire (only up to three people can post) EmptySat May 08, 2010 9:21 am

Reina nodded a bit," alright then some other time and good idea Orihime,ichigo would be great help to us." Sw smiled at Orihime,then asked Shinko," now that we have discussed this, what's going to happen now?" She asked gently while noticing Shiro slightly stirr In his sleep.
Back to top Go down
Abarai Yumiko

Abarai Yumiko

PostSubject: Re: Fear and Desire (only up to three people can post)   Fear and Desire (only up to three people can post) EmptySat May 08, 2010 11:19 am

“I’m… peachy,” Yumiko said to Reina in response to her question about how she was doing, a sly smile on her face. Then she turned back to the man. “If… your primary mission is to protect the people of this town from whatever kidnapped this lieutenant, then destroying whatever did it should be the primary objective… and maybe even use… bait,” she said, with a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Fear and Desire (only up to three people can post)   Fear and Desire (only up to three people can post) EmptyMon May 10, 2010 8:57 am

Orihime cringes when she hears the word bait. "Isn't that going a bit far though? I mean what if who ever acts as bait gets caught and..... Orihime gets a weird look on her face "I'm the champion you can't beat me. I can take down... oh crap he has a gun?" Orihme dives under Reina's bed.
Back to top Go down
Abarai Yumiko

Abarai Yumiko

PostSubject: Re: Fear and Desire (only up to three people can post)   Fear and Desire (only up to three people can post) EmptyMon May 10, 2010 10:09 am

“We’d just need to get good enough…” she trailed off in mid-sentence as she looked at the girl who dived under Reina’s bed. “Excuse me?” she asked, looking confused. “Is she alright?” she asked Reina.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fear and Desire (only up to three people can post)   Fear and Desire (only up to three people can post) Empty

Back to top Go down

Fear and Desire (only up to three people can post)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next