Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
The Watcher (Open to 3 people) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
The Watcher (Open to 3 people) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
The Watcher (Open to 3 people) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
The Watcher (Open to 3 people) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
The Watcher (Open to 3 people) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
The Watcher (Open to 3 people) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
The Watcher (Open to 3 people) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
The Watcher (Open to 3 people) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
The Watcher (Open to 3 people) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
The Watcher (Open to 3 people) Vote_lcapThe Watcher (Open to 3 people) Voting_barThe Watcher (Open to 3 people) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
The Watcher (Open to 3 people) Vote_lcapThe Watcher (Open to 3 people) Voting_barThe Watcher (Open to 3 people) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

The Watcher (Open to 3 people)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sadaharu Ibaraki

Sadaharu Ibaraki

The Watcher (Open to 3 people) Empty
PostSubject: The Watcher (Open to 3 people)   The Watcher (Open to 3 people) EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 4:14 am

The day was bright and sunny. The breeze was temperate and the sun providing a comforting warming radiance that seemed to fill everything and reverberate. All things in Karakura Town seemed to sense the fair weather and accelerate its bustling life. From the vantage point on the side of a rise, Sadaharu slowly but surely surveyed the sprawling mass of buildings and humans that was Karakura Town. Sitting on the slop with his knees pulled up and tucked under his chin, Sadaharu ran his hand through the soft lushes grass. The soft green blades passing lazily through his fingers, his shaggy main of red hair hanging in front of his eyes.

Rising slowly, with a large stretch and a hearty groan, Sadaharu made slowly down the hillside. It was a lovely day and he planned on strolling around it slowly and leisurely, making sure to watch for any signs of trouble. Just like he had for the last 500 years.

His expensive shoes scuffed softly as he made it to the foot path running along the side of a rather quiet street. Anyone who had the spiritual adeptness to see him would certainly only think him another soul, despite the sword on his back. He certainly didn't plan on stopping to explain himself to anybody. The suburban houses of Karakura Town were beginning to slowly approach as the grassed hills and dotted trees thinned more and more to give way to the expanse of human habitat.

Last edited by Sadaharu Ibaraki on Sun May 02, 2010 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher (Open to 3 people)   The Watcher (Open to 3 people) EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 4:54 am

Matsuda sighed gently laying in the soft grass wereing short blue jean shorts & a black tank top stareing at the sky. There was, yet again, nothing to do. She wasn't in the mood to watch the city anymore, just to lay in the soft grass, of course, it was behind her house next to a medow & sorta of a forest. Yawnign slightly sitting up she pulled her knees up slightly & placed her elbows on them stareing up at the sky. "Gah.. Life's too short.." she said to herself, "I just wanted to get marryed to a young man, he had to be hansome, but not too hansome... & I wanted a daughter & a son.." sighing again closeing her eyes as she began standing up, "I guess that was never to happen though..." she finished as she began walking into her home from the back door wanting to get something to snack on. Benidn over digging in her fridge she took out a can of coke before getting a small packet of ciggeretts that sat on her kitchen counter. Grabbing a lighter she placed a single ciggerette in her mouth & began lighting it with the red lighter before the end of it glowed a bright orange. Puffing out a large puff of smoke she walked outside opening her soda before sitting back on the ground stareing to the sky & occactionally takeing a puff from her ciggerrate.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum
Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher (Open to 3 people)   The Watcher (Open to 3 people) EmptySun May 02, 2010 12:59 pm

Motoko arrives over a field of grass after checking on things at Kisuke's shop. She knows that not much is going on but has to look around to make sure everything is really quiet. She shunpos to the ground several yards in front of Sadaharu and begins walking while looking around. She sees Sadaharu but figures she doesn't have anything to worry about with him.
Back to top Go down
Tsuch

Tsuch

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher (Open to 3 people)   The Watcher (Open to 3 people) EmptySun May 02, 2010 1:11 pm

There was a zipping sound and right above the buildings a Garganta opened up. Alastor stepped out into the air above the buildings. The Garganta immediatley closed behind him. He looked up with a blank expression on his face. He immediatley started to descend towards the ground as he left the Garganta. He landed on the rooftop with the soft padding of feet as he started to walk towards the nearby rail of the building to lean over. He rested his elbows on it as he did so. Hmmmm..... Eenie..... Meenie.... Minie..... Moe..... He moved his hand right hand from the left to the right slowly pointing with his finger. He closed his eyes concentrating in the direction. He'd recently learned that he could heighten the power of his Pesquia sensing more in one direction if he concentrated on one direction instead of wide range. He imediatley picked up a couple of other powers in the direction he'd pointed. I always seem to get lucky. He immediatley sonidoed in the direction immediatley saw trees and a grassy hill. Then he spotted two shinigami both to which he thought might have been shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Sadaharu Ibaraki

Sadaharu Ibaraki

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher (Open to 3 people)   The Watcher (Open to 3 people) EmptySun May 02, 2010 1:16 pm

OOC: Ok, from now on, until someone leaves the topic, there is to be only the 4 of us posting unless I clear another person to join. We will keep a posting order. It will go: Me, Matsuda, Motoko then Tsuch. If one person doesnt post after a day or two, then we can always skip them.

As Matsuda seems to be no longer active, we are going to skip their posts until they return and if they do not I will request their post to be deleted. As far as the rest of us are concerned, we are still several hundred meters away from the buildings and reasonably far away from Matsuda.

Motoko: Please keep in mind that nobody except for the ex-captain Vizards and some of the older remaining captains and ex-captains will know who my character is. Exiles from Soul Society are not known by everyone. And considering my character's age, it is very unlikely you will know who he is.

IC: Sadaharu continued his rhythmic shuffle along the pavement as the out skirting houses of Karakura Town begin to loom closer. The click-clack of his expensive shoes against the joins in the slabs of concrete were a drum beat to march by. Each step precise and accurate. As always, he felt that feeling of high spiritual power that was always present around Karakura Town. Like a breath of fresh air after hours of being cooped up in a room with no sunlight. Gusts of wind blew past, pushing dead leaves and the occasional piece of rubbish along the road; Sadaharu's shaggy mane of hair rippling like a banner in the wind.

Small lines began to appear in his forehead; he felt one reasonably large spiritual power, then another appear within several seconds of each other. The corners of his shapely mouth quirked. Oh now this will be interesting... Sadaharu thought to himself as his stroll slowed. Two Spiritual beings of a similar spiritual level, both drawing closer to him. He was certain his Reiatsu was suppressed enough to make even the most fiendish hollow turn a blind eye. His scar itched.

A Shinigami moved in quickly before him. What this new age of Shinigami would call a Shunpo he supposed. Back when he was Captain of the 6th, only elitist warriors knew of Shunpo and how to use it properly. Judging by the band on the person's head, an unconventional way of wearing a badge of rank, she was Fuku-Taichou of the 10th Division. Sadaharu's smile died. The Shinigami were so reckless now days. Sending in a Vice Captain willy nilly. And of the 10th Division... Now that made Sadaharu's frown deepen. As far as he was concerned, Sadaharu could find a way out no problem, not that these insects would do much to him anyway.

The second Reiatsu continued is approach. Judging by it's Reiatsu, its reckless control of spiritual power you could call it, and the "speed" by which it was approaching, the second entity was also of Vice-Captain level. As it was almost on top of them, Sadaharu could finitely feel it's Reiatsu. Fraccion Arrancar if his senses weren't wearing away; which he knew they weren't. What was it these days with minor players rushing in, throwing punches and running away again?

"Shinigami," Sadaharu uttered aloud as he planted his feet on the ground roughly 10 meters behind the Fuku-Taichou. "Can I leave this to you, or is Soul Society growing weak in its old age?" By the looks of the women, she probably wouldn't take it to heart, but it may just do exactly what he wanted. Make her deal with the situation while he made for an exit. "A Fraccion shouldn't be too hard for you to deal with, right?" He smiled cheekily to himself again. "If need be, I'll drag him back to Heuco Mundo myself. If you destroy one single house, or hurt one human while you are here, I will take you back to Soul Society by the ear." Sadaharu thought that rhyme was great. Poet and you didn't know it.
Back to top Go down
Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher (Open to 3 people)   The Watcher (Open to 3 people) EmptySun May 02, 2010 7:10 pm

Motoko looks Sadaharu "Sorry who are you exactly? Wait a minute you can see me?" Motoko looks at Sadaharu in confusion, she hasn't met a human who cold see her in her Shinigami form as far as she knows. "What's this about a Fraccion? I am on patrol looking for hollows nothing more, so no need to leave unless you can't be of help? Even a Fraccion can be dangerous, I never take an opponent for granted and help is always better than making assumptions." Motoko watches Sadaharu wondering how he can see her.
Back to top Go down
Tsuch

Tsuch

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher (Open to 3 people)   The Watcher (Open to 3 people) EmptyMon May 03, 2010 8:39 am

Alastor looked at them with a blank expression. He started to descend from his spot above them slowly. Upon his step on the ground he looked up studying the two. He stuck his hands in his pocket and tilted his head slightly to the side. How right you are Shinigami. He said this referring to Motoko then looking up at the other person. You..... Alastor pointed towards Sadaharu with his right index finger. What are you?
Back to top Go down
Sadaharu Ibaraki

Sadaharu Ibaraki

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher (Open to 3 people)   The Watcher (Open to 3 people) EmptyMon May 03, 2010 4:08 pm

The Arrancar descended slowly towards the street. Sadaharu sighed, he wished this could have happened on another day. The last thing he wanted was to be caught up in a clash between a Vice-Captain and a Fraccion. Slowly, the Hollow planted his feet firmly on the ground and took on a lazy, unworried stance. His hands thrust into his pockets without a care in the world. The look of him almost made Sadaharu want to knock the fellow down a few notches; send him back to the White Sands with his tail between his legs. He would, but the best thing for now was to lay low until one of the warring parties made their move and make sure the humans took as little casualties as possible. They didn't need to be dragged into another pointless feud between ancient enemies.

Sadaharu listened as the Fraccion spoke diffidently to the Shinigami before him. He was almost tempted to just walk away. The way things were going, he didn't think it would matter if he did. Suddenly, the attention moved to him. The Hollow's dark eyes swiveling to fix directly on him. He was certain that a lesser being may have been intimidated by a look such as that, but Sadaharu was certain he had nothing to fear from these two as it was. The look on the Fraccion's face was still emotionless, but Sadaharu could almost see its eyes widen as it pointed a finger at him. "You..... What are you?" it uttered with a tone of both question and demand.

The stare Sadaharu returned was blue ice. His face comparable with handsome stone. "What I am is none of your concern, Hollow." Sadaharu said with a sting. His manner and tone of voice could have sent most packing. His feet were spreading to shoulder width the whole while, completely silently. These new Hollow were unpredictable. Sadaharu was certain that the Arrancar must have been able to get the slightest sense of his Reiatsu and felt the peculiar mix of Hollow and Shinigami spiritual power. He didn't want any word of who he was or what he was getting back to Heuco Mundo unless absolutely necessary. "Personally, if I were you, I'd be more worried about why I was in the human world by myself after Karakura Town was invaded less than a year ago. Surely your Espada would keep you on a tighter leash then this."
Back to top Go down
Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher (Open to 3 people)   The Watcher (Open to 3 people) EmptyMon May 03, 2010 4:20 pm

Motoko isn't very impressed with the fraccion, although she isn't impressed with the other either. The attention of the fraccion is directed at Sadaharu making Motoko keep her eyes on both of them. She waits to see what either of them are going to do, the single thought of attack is over ruled since she knows nothing about either of them. She hasn't been vice-captain for very long and she hasn't had more than a few months of experience so far. She still curse the lack of kidou she has because of the idiots at the academy. She knows she has to change that eventually but she never has the time for it.
Back to top Go down
Tsuch

Tsuch

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher (Open to 3 people)   The Watcher (Open to 3 people) EmptySat May 08, 2010 10:58 pm

Alastor gave a slight smile at the words of the being. The way he talked Alastor knew he was someone of power. He was to confident to be a low level enemy. Alastor gave him a shrug. Well honestly the Espada are a little....... dysfunctunal at the moment and hardly any are commanding much authority. And what you are is my concern seeing as I'm suppose to report all I see to the Cero Espada. Alastor then looked over to Motoko. You seem a bit tense young one.... Alastor folded his hands across his chest as he said this studying Motoko. You're much easier to read than your friend.
Back to top Go down
Sadaharu Ibaraki

Sadaharu Ibaraki

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher (Open to 3 people)   The Watcher (Open to 3 people) EmptySun May 09, 2010 11:05 am

Cero Espada?.. That must mean they're beginning to mobilize.. or at least are beginning recon. Sadaharu thought to himself as the Hollow continued to talk. His eyebrow shot up at the mention of the 1st Espada. Alarm bells were sounding in Sadaharu's head. Inside was a buzz of thoughts; possibilities and scenarios. Outside was the visage of icy calm. Composure was all. If Sadaharu let this Arrancar think he was in a position of power, he would surely make a move to attack Sadaharu. That simply WOULD not do.

He had to go, before things got hairy. If he released his Reiatsu here, more Hollow would come, and possibly even alert Heuco Mundo. The corners of his mouth upturned as he made a small nod towards the Shinigami and then the Hollow. "It has been nice speaking to the two of you, but I'm afraid I have an appointment to be getting to. Do enjoy the rest of your day." With that, Sadaharu was gone. Using what he thought was the optimal amount of spiritual energy to use shunpo without being felt by others. He had much to think on, and didn't plan on being interrupted.

Exit Sadaharu
Back to top Go down
Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher (Open to 3 people)   The Watcher (Open to 3 people) EmptySun May 09, 2010 12:50 pm

Motoko watches Sadarharu take his leave after saying something about an appointment. All she can do is think wonderful, he just up and leaves me to deal with this on my own. Just great I know nothing about this Arrancar and the guy thinks I can deal with him on my own. "So Arrancar what makes you think you can read me? Such an assumption is foolish. I know nothing about you and you know nothing about me, so I would say it is too early to say we can read each other wouldn't you?" Motoko knows she has to learn something about this Arrancar and than either defeat him or at least be able to get away from him somehow, she isn't going to delude herself into thinking she can beat everyone.
Back to top Go down
Tsuch

Tsuch

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher (Open to 3 people)   The Watcher (Open to 3 people) EmptySun May 09, 2010 1:29 pm

Alastor turned towards Motoko as Sadarharu left. He let out a slight chuckle and gave a small smile. I see your friend is very wary about fighting..... Alastor then tilted his head to the side with an almost confused look. What makes me think I can read you?...... Hmm..... So was I wrong about my assumption..... It's just you fell quiet upon my arrival and haven't moved up until now... Alastor dropped his hands to his side and shrugged. Maybe i'm just getting old He laid his hand on the hilt of his zanpakuto and looked at Motoko. Your friend on the other hand was stern..... Constantly hiding his spiritual pressure and keeping the same composure the whole time but on the other hand........ I know there was something he was trying to hide. Alastor shrugged I suppose...... You just make yourself too obvious. Alastor moved his hand away from the hilt of his zanpakuto and slipped his hands into his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher (Open to 3 people)   The Watcher (Open to 3 people) EmptySun May 09, 2010 1:46 pm

"You assume too much, he is not my friend. This is the first time I have ever seen him. I may not be hiding my reiatsu, but how do you know I'm not hiding something?" Motoko's face doesn't change it's expression at all. Nor does her voice show any change in emotion, Motoko knows that she has to keep him guessing. She makes no hostile movements since to do so without knowledge of her opponent is foolish. She observes him as much as possible trying to discern anything important about him or what he might do, although she knows that even her ability to figure out possible actions isn't perfect and she has been wrong before in the past.
Back to top Go down
Tsuch

Tsuch

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher (Open to 3 people)   The Watcher (Open to 3 people) EmptySun May 09, 2010 2:06 pm

Alastor smiled looking up at Motoko with a half smile. I guess maybe I do assume too much sometimes...... But I never said that you weren't hiding anything..... Shinigami. Alastor tilted his head slightly to the side again looking at her. Would you mind sharing your name with me so I won't have to refer to you as Shinigami. Alastor wouldn't usually hold a conversation with a supposed enemy this long but this day just felt like an awkward day.
Back to top Go down
Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher (Open to 3 people)   The Watcher (Open to 3 people) EmptySun May 09, 2010 9:43 pm

"I am Motoko Kusanagi vice-captain of the 10th division,It is obvious that our races will be in conflict with each other yet again, but I see no reason for it. Than again just because I see no reason for the fighting to occur doesn't I am right and everyone else is wrong, nor does it mean that I know more than anyone else? I like everyone else am flawed I can't see or know everything there is to know. If you cut me I bleed, just as everyone else does. But I follow orders unless I disagree with them greatly enough, not enough to turn against Soul Society though. Even I am telling you this, do not pretend you know me. I just don't agree with war or violence merely to prove such things are necessary, nor do I believe that the string should devour the weak. The Espada basically go against what I believe in, yet I respect your right to do so. Having said that I hope you can at least respect my decision to not agree with how the Espada do things. If we have to fight right now than at least agree to my terms. Regardless of who wins, the loser goes free owing nothing to the winner. I f beat you I will let you go free, I hope you extend the same option to me though. But I do not expect you o have such a concept in your beliefs, if you do than I apologize. So let me know how this is going to play please?" Motoko puts her left hand near the hilt of her zanpokutou hoping to avoid an unnecessary conflict, while fearing the conflict may be necessary.
Back to top Go down
Tsuch

Tsuch

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher (Open to 3 people)   The Watcher (Open to 3 people) EmptySun May 09, 2010 11:15 pm

Alastor smiled slightly at Motoko's statment. Well i'm Alastor Alucard of the 4th Fraccion. Alastor bowed as he said his name. Well Motoko..... Honestly.... What makes you think that the Espada are so different from the shinigami. The Shinigami attack the Espada for no reason and the Espada attack your for attacking us. We sometimes have Espada who attack for no reason like Grimmjow who i'm sure you've heard of. Former 5th Espada. We stir for war because we hear you stir for war. The Soul Society stirs for war because they here we stir for war. Alastor tilted his head to the right side as he looked at Motoko then he straightened it back up. When beings like hollows can go from Hueco Mundo to the human world what makes you think the Espada send them there. He held his hand up pointing towards Motoko with a finger. It's sad for you that i'm one of those Arrancar that follows the order its given and does what his Espada would do at his find....... As i'm sure you obey your orders when they're given. Red ball appeared on the end of Alastors finger as he pointed towards Motoko. The ball quickly got bigger and bigger the shot off of his hand in a cero straight towards Motoko.
Back to top Go down
Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher (Open to 3 people)   The Watcher (Open to 3 people) EmptyMon May 10, 2010 4:40 am

Mtoko shunposinto the air and towards her left pulling her zanpoktou although she really had no intention on fighting today. Still the fact that someone else seems to have orders to go after a Shinigami makes it so she has no real choice."Reign over the burning heavens Kasaihoi-rumaru," Motoko launches an attack from her zanpokutou resembling a fiery dragon, Motoko knows that it won't kill this Arrancar but it will hurt them quite abit if it hits them. The wounds won't be extremely severe but they will make fighting harder unless he uses hi resurrection form.
Back to top Go down
Tsuch

Tsuch

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher (Open to 3 people)   The Watcher (Open to 3 people) EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:01 am

Alastor didn't move as the attack approached him. Just as it was upon him he sonidoed directly behind it so he was closer to Motoko. Instead of drawing his zanpakuto he moved his left foot forward and threw his left foot forward towards Motoko's stomach. He wasn't worried about the blade of her zanpakuto in this state because he was reliant on his Hierro. Just as the kick neared he sonidoed behind Motoko not finishing the kick and instead locked his fingers and swung his hand downward towards her head like he was swinging a hammer.
Back to top Go down
Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher (Open to 3 people)   The Watcher (Open to 3 people) EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:52 am

Motoko dodges to her right this time and as she dodges she turns to her left half expecting an attack. Still she knows that she has learned little or nothing about this Arrancar and as such can't anticipate his attacks. She decides to remain on the move so she can try figure out his battle tactics. Motoko decides to test out his Heirro to see if she can cut him open, although she isn't trying to kill him just see if he can be cut. She knows if she can cut him she might be able to get him to back off, but that isn't guaranteed.
Back to top Go down
Tsuch

Tsuch

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher (Open to 3 people)   The Watcher (Open to 3 people) EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:07 am

Alastor jumped to the right following Motoko. He knew if he let up for one second he might leave himself open for attack. He held his right hand up and straightened it so it was flat and his fingers were together. He then jabbed his hand straight towards Motoko's right shoulder. If any other race would have tried this it might not fare so well but with an Arrancar their whole body was a weapon. Their Hierro made there skin as hard as steal which make a jab with fingers incredibly lethal if it struck anything important.
Back to top Go down
Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher (Open to 3 people)   The Watcher (Open to 3 people) EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:36 am

Motoko goes n the defensive still trying to figure out his attack strategy. So far it seems like he attack oriented, but she knows he could just be toying with her. Now more than ever she is annoyed at the idiots who decided she wouldn't be good at Kidou, she knows that she has to put aside some time to learn some kidou to be more effective.
Back to top Go down
Tsuch

Tsuch

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher (Open to 3 people)   The Watcher (Open to 3 people) EmptyMon May 10, 2010 8:05 am

Alastor stopped his advance and jumped back putting atleast 20ft of distance between him and Motoko. If you're not attacking back because you're trying to figure out my style you're wasting your time. Alastor held his hand up again and pointed towards Motoko like he did when he shot the cero. My style can't be read because I don't have a style. I simply do whatever suits the moment. Alastor finger pulsed and what looked like static traced around the edge. Then a small ball of cero shot off of his finger. The bala sped straight towards Motoko's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher (Open to 3 people)   The Watcher (Open to 3 people) EmptyMon May 10, 2010 9:13 am

Motoko sees the cero and launches her shikai's fiery dragon at it. She decides it's time to go now. There seems to be nothing she can do and nothing she can learn here. She turn and shunpos in the opposite direction of this Arrancar hoping to get away from him. Her only chance is a Senkaimon gate but even that takes time to make and open. She is certain he will do everything he can to keep her from leaving to safety.
Back to top Go down
Tsuch

Tsuch

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher (Open to 3 people)   The Watcher (Open to 3 people) EmptyMon May 10, 2010 9:39 am

Alastor easily dodges her firey dragon's attack by jumping to his left. He sonidoed behind her charging a cero then closing his hand stopping it from charging. He instead sonidoed infront of her and drew his zanpakuto with his right hand and his thumb touching the butt of the hilt. He swung his right arm as if he were going to punch but instead brought the blade started slashing towards the face of Motoko. Since when do Vice Captains run from a battle?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher (Open to 3 people)   The Watcher (Open to 3 people) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Watcher (Open to 3 people)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next