Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
A Dark Hero....Trouble Emerges EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
A Dark Hero....Trouble Emerges EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
A Dark Hero....Trouble Emerges EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
A Dark Hero....Trouble Emerges EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
A Dark Hero....Trouble Emerges EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
A Dark Hero....Trouble Emerges EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
A Dark Hero....Trouble Emerges EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
A Dark Hero....Trouble Emerges EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
A Dark Hero....Trouble Emerges EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
A Dark Hero....Trouble Emerges Vote_lcapA Dark Hero....Trouble Emerges Voting_barA Dark Hero....Trouble Emerges Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
A Dark Hero....Trouble Emerges Vote_lcapA Dark Hero....Trouble Emerges Voting_barA Dark Hero....Trouble Emerges Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

A Dark Hero....Trouble Emerges

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Balzar21

Balzar21

A Dark Hero....Trouble Emerges Empty
PostSubject: A Dark Hero....Trouble Emerges   A Dark Hero....Trouble Emerges EmptySat May 08, 2010 7:00 am

He wasn't getting anywhere aat all searching for this shinigami Kurosaki was going to be a waste of time. Uryu said he shows when he wants to show up but maybe this would be a chance to start some sort of attention. Then he sees something some shinigami was picking on a human girl this was unacceptable really he was asking questions which the girl didn't even know. "HEY YOU! Break it up this your no police officer leave the kid alone there no hollows in this section go back to where to came form" He said. Balzar walks over to break them up but the shinigami kicks him to ground and make terrible advances to the girl. Balzar cracks his knuckles thinking it didn't have to come to this then the shinigami draws his sword out this wasn't going to be good. He runs back over quickly yelling "Mega Shoriyoroi no Amerasu" transforming in super white armor at immense speed all thanks to both his shunpo and sonido abilities. Balzar does a hard ass dropkick to the shinigami clearly knocking the dude crashing into a building as some bricks fall on the shinigami's head. He walks over to the shinigami giving him a good warning "I see you or any of your kind picking on or harming teenagers....you and whoever harms the innocent will answer to me". The Dark hero made his point and then see if the teenager was alright she was a bit stunned at first but she seemed ok. "Please let me walk you it dangerous out here with these monsters showing up" he said. The woman nodded wanting to know who he was and he implied that he was somebody just coming back into town trying to make a name for himself again. She walks back to her apartment thanking the hero for helping her now this might bring some attention knocking out a soul reaper which means more might coming. He didn't care if more came they just can't harm a human like well at least not on his watch of course. Then again the superhero needed a good name because "Hollow man" wasn't good enough then while in his mega reaistsu form, he was thinking of some names. Balzar had one that might be good enough "The White Avenging Arrancar or The White Aveneger either both names sounded alright.

He started using his energy manipulation from his hands to starte flying around trying to see if anymore problems show up. In his mega form, Balzar felt that maybe he was ready challenge even if it wasn't Ichigo Kurosaki. Back at the building, shinigami had some broken bones thinking that may have been an arrancar getting cellphone out "Help....been attacked by...an Espada...please send...h..help". The shinigami drops the cellphone passes out from the pain hoping the medical squad arrive so he could report back to the soul society.

Last edited by Balzar21 on Sat May 08, 2010 7:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : making the story better)
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Hero....Trouble Emerges   A Dark Hero....Trouble Emerges EmptySat May 08, 2010 8:06 am

Neliel walks up to a building and senses the Shinigami's reiatsu, she runs to where he is and checks on him while still in her gigai provided to her by Kisuke. She looks around wondering who or what could have done this to him. She decides it may be necessary to remove her giagi so she can look for whoever/whatever did this to him easier. Popping out of her gigai she looks around again. She walks away from him a few steps and senses someone nearby, although they are neither Shinigami nor Hollow/Espada.

"Alright show yourself! I want to know why this was done, maybe if you had a good reason I can help make sure nothing bad happens. If not than I may have to deal with you." Neliel hopes that who ever it is had a good reason since she has no desire to hurt anyone even if they do deserve it. She waits for them to reveal themselves. Although she honestly wonders what is going to happen. She keeps her mind open to avoid making mistakes since there are always two side to everything.
Back to top Go down
Balzar21

Balzar21

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Hero....Trouble Emerges   A Dark Hero....Trouble Emerges EmptySat May 08, 2010 8:15 am

"A woman with green hair this is something else but there have been a lot of strange people in he past" He thought. She wanted answers and yet he did what he had to do at least the woman was safe from that from that shinigami jerk. Maybe this was an arrancar but he wasn't sure this looked different but their were two of them and one was laying on the ground. Did she take off her human skin or something? "Something bad did just happen....the guy been dealt with and victim is safe so really what your business here whoever you are" he said.

He jumps down in his mega reiatsu form looking at the woman wondering what was the deal with this woman. Something weird aboutt his woman wasn't like the one he saved from that shinigami. Could this be an arrancar? or worse this Espada?
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Hero....Trouble Emerges   A Dark Hero....Trouble Emerges EmptySat May 08, 2010 8:27 am

Neliel looks at the man in front of her "I am an ally of the Shinigami, the fact I am neither Human nor Shinigami tends to make things confusing for some. Don't let my Arrancar mask fool you, I am not an enemy to Humans. PLease explain why this happened I merely want to see if the actions were merited or not. So please answer me?" Neliel looks at him with an almost saddened expression, she hopes he won't chose violence to deal with this. However she knows some only know violence, if he does attack she decides to only to subdue him not kill since she doesn't want to kill Humans. Neliel prepares for anything and hopes that she can deal with this without fighting.
Back to top Go down
Balzar21

Balzar21

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Hero....Trouble Emerges   A Dark Hero....Trouble Emerges EmptySat May 08, 2010 8:38 am

Balzar was a hero but this person seemed innocent enough to talk to maybe some information could hurt this was a honest woman. "...that shinigami was harming a woman then I interevene and he shove me away then he draws his weapon to the woman....he didn't choose wisely so that why the beatdown took place" Balzar would have done it another way but his way seemed so much easier and then he gave the guy a warning so their no biggie.

"I hoped that answers your question, I tried to talk to people but violence just works better when the time is right just like fifteen minutes ago" he said. "I mean violence is wrong like everybody knows that but people push you over your limit sometimes"
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Hero....Trouble Emerges   A Dark Hero....Trouble Emerges EmptySat May 08, 2010 8:46 am

"Yes violence is overused by many, but it is only necessary when one has a valid reason. Defending someone is such a reason. Your reason is valid, I will stand up for you if you are to be taken in for what happened. Although I wasn't here to see what happened, you seem honest enough." Neliel walks up to him slowly offering him her hand in friendship "We should bind him and take him to Urahara's shop so he can be taken in. What he did is unforgivable, they will punish him appropriately I hope." Neliel still looks sad about what happened, but now she knows more.
Back to top Go down
Balzar21

Balzar21

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Hero....Trouble Emerges   A Dark Hero....Trouble Emerges EmptySat May 08, 2010 10:30 am

Even thought he was in his most powerful form this person seemed honest and no sense of evil within her. She was right what the shinigami was preparing to do was unforgivable but his people wouldn't believe him and toss him aside. This was going well but still he wasn't honest with her and still his true objective was still bothering him and yet he thought maybe he should tell her anyway."However even though I care about people...I looking for a shnigami as well Ichigo Kurosaki to challenge him and defeat him to prove something within my heart"

He thought that mabe stupid that he told her such a thing but still the guy was being honest here.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Hero....Trouble Emerges   A Dark Hero....Trouble Emerges EmptySat May 08, 2010 10:44 am

"I see, what exactly do you mean by defeating Kurosaki-kun?" Neliel's voice shows signs that she might want to be Ichigo's girl friend, although it could just be her feelings for him as a friend making it seem that way. Her face toughens up a bit, but is still friendly and open. However her desire to defend Ichigo is also present on her face, she doesn't want to see Ichigo get hurt. "Maybe I shall challenge you in his place? If I win you will forget about challenging Kurosaki-kun, if you win than you can do as you wish within reason. Agreed?"
Back to top Go down
Balzar21

Balzar21

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Hero....Trouble Emerges   A Dark Hero....Trouble Emerges EmptySat May 08, 2010 12:20 pm

Now he had seen that look before the look of a concern woman maybe this was someone that cared Ichigo or something. Now he knew that this was the right path and then that came to a turning point when she issued that challenge just now hearing the rules. If he won then he'll go after Kurosaki but she won then his whole challenge thing was finished. Uryu did say this Ichigo was a strong soul reaper and he couldn't just back down right now a lot was on the line. "I accept...if you win then I'll leave Ichigo alone seeing that he means a lot to you doesn't he?" He said.

He respected that knowng he'll have to give everything he's got since now they were getting ready to fight. "My reasons for challenging Ichigo are simple...I also a human have learned some unique powers from unbelievable origins" He summoned his spearblade within his hands getting ready wondering what kind of power this woman had.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Hero....Trouble Emerges   A Dark Hero....Trouble Emerges EmptySat May 08, 2010 1:20 pm

Neliel looks at him and sonidos behind she merely taps on his houlder gently to ge his attention leeting him decide what to do from there. She knows she shouldn't go all out since it would make her feel like a bully. Besides she has no real reason to do anything but hold back against him. She has no idea how strong he is and she has no idea how to push him into revealing his strength without playing around during this fight.
Back to top Go down
Balzar21

Balzar21

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Hero....Trouble Emerges   A Dark Hero....Trouble Emerges EmptySat May 08, 2010 11:10 pm

She seemed to know how to use running abilities, he was trying to find out where she went off to. Then she taps him on the shoulder then he knew she must have something of a speed ability because no way she could have run that fast.

"Impressive, I must admit your are quite strong who knows maybe stronger then me" He said.

He didn't want to hurt using his Amerasu Voltekka might do some damage to her so he couldn't use that on her. She seemed bent on protecting Ichigo or something like that and then he knew exactly what to do. He started using both his shunpo and sonido abilities together appearing right behind her. In his mega reiatsu armor, he taps her on the shoulder but then thinking about it, he was quite rude not telling her his name. "Where are my manners? I'm Balzar Shadirath mostly people called me in this form 'The White Avenger'".
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Hero....Trouble Emerges   A Dark Hero....Trouble Emerges EmptySun May 09, 2010 8:37 am

"I see, well than Balzar Shadirath I shall introduce myself to you better. I am Neliel Tu Oderschvank, former Tercera Espada since you seem to be able to do more than I expected I suppose I shouldn't hold back now." Neliel pulls her zanpokutouand puts the blade up against her palm the sharp edge away from her palm. She beghins gathering up her rriatsu and sighs "Declare Gamuza!" Her reiatsu explodes around her creating a giant cloud of pink smoke and reitatsu, when it clears she stands before Balzar in her resurrection form. She wields her lance in her right hand easily, her gloved hands looking almost like padded gauntlets. She paws the ground with her left front hoof and flicks her tail behind her. She wonders if he expected her resurrection for to resemble a Centaur?
Back to top Go down
Balzar21

Balzar21

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Hero....Trouble Emerges   A Dark Hero....Trouble Emerges EmptySun May 09, 2010 10:46 am

"Now I know your some form of this espada because no shinigami has done that before...Centaurian Espada" He said. Balzar bows for a second then with his shunpo rushes at her useing his energy manipulation firing a green energy blast from his hands. The green energy dispates from his hand waiting for the smoke to clear. He was hoping to use something simple because it was weird fighting someone special then a shinigami.

"Should I use it? Naw I need time to charge it then fire the Amerasu Voltekka hmmm I'll have to wait and see" He thought.

Balzar waited to see her reaction if he should go all out on her....
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Hero....Trouble Emerges   A Dark Hero....Trouble Emerges EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:16 am

Neliel sonidos to her left and fires a Bala at Balzar. She than charges at him at a full run swing her lance at him in an attempt to learn how well he can dodge during combat. The attacks are all aimed towards blunt force trauma not piercing attacks since she needs to see how he deals with blunt attacks first. If he does well than she will try to pierce him and see how he does against that. Since she isn't trying to kill him, partly because he is a human and partly because she knows he is merely trying to become stronger to protect himself and possibly other humans as well, she will stop if it looks like he is in danger of being killed.
Back to top Go down
Balzar21

Balzar21

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Hero....Trouble Emerges   A Dark Hero....Trouble Emerges EmptyMon May 10, 2010 8:33 am

Balzar blocks with his spearlance but the shock was her strength was a a whole bit stonger then his upgraded strength. This was impossible almost like bringing a knife to a gun fight but he couldn't give even though she was great in power. If he was to show the slightest weakness then he's done for. He started breathing heavy looking at his options of attacking her then the guy had a strategy. Balzar clenches his spearblade using shunpo & sonido together using energy manipulation on the spearlance. He quickly creates a spinning energy whip then throws it at Neliel.

He has to be careful because his reiatsu energy won't last forever.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Hero....Trouble Emerges   A Dark Hero....Trouble Emerges EmptyMon May 10, 2010 9:18 am

Neliel opens her mouth and start forming her cero, she knows she only has to counter the technique in front of her. She fires it at his technique not at him, so that she won't end up killing him since she isn't sure how strong it is. If he can't stop her cero with his technique it will explode giving her the chance to sonido to his left and kick him in the chest at 1/3 full strength.
Back to top Go down
Balzar21

Balzar21

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Hero....Trouble Emerges   A Dark Hero....Trouble Emerges EmptyMon May 10, 2010 9:31 am

Balzar tried to block but it a direct hit as he crashes into a wall this wasn't good but his defense on the armor was holding. The damage he took was medium. The spinning whip attack was destroyed by her attack wondering what the hell that was. "Ya know I didn't want to use this but your leaving me no choice if you block this attack or counter it.....I'll surrender and honor your word" This might drain him but using this attack was his best chance using his energy manipulation within his hands. He fired a powerful energy cannon from his hands directly at the espada.

He fell to one knee because for this odd reason the guy didn't want to use his special attack on her. Balzar thought this was pointless just use the special attack and be done with it.

"Nah, I'm satisfied already" He thought.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Hero....Trouble Emerges   A Dark Hero....Trouble Emerges EmptyMon May 10, 2010 9:43 am

Neliel hears what Balzar says and raises her lance behind her head preparing to throw it."Lanzador Verde!" Neliel throws her lance at the attack aiming to miss Balzar knowing he wouldn't survive it it hits him directly. She did promise not to kill him and she doesn't like going back on her word. Her lance flies at the attack at full strength, she figures this might be the end of the encounter since Nnoitra wasn't able to defend against this technique.
Back to top Go down
Balzar21

Balzar21

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Hero....Trouble Emerges   A Dark Hero....Trouble Emerges EmptyMon May 10, 2010 9:53 am

The lance destroys the blast as a bunch of wind gusts started coming his way thinking about using his special attack.

"No....I'm a new hero around here and I do have a sense of honor and respect" He thought.

Balzar wasn't surprised of the outcome thinking this soul reaper had some friends. If he were to find him then surely enough some people would be aiding him in battle but still he was a man of his word. The crystal on his forehead started flickering as his reiatsu armor dissapears turning back to a normal human. "Hmmm, You win and like promised I won't go after Kurosaki....he had some friend in you...you really care don't you? Wow" Balzar was about to walk away but still he should tell the truth. "Look this quincy Uryu was spreading some unbelievable rumors about Kurosaki...I wanted to see if this Ichigo had the balls to challenge me or not"

So it was all over he woldn't purse this soul reaper but still he move on to something better.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Hero....Trouble Emerges   A Dark Hero....Trouble Emerges EmptyMon May 10, 2010 10:08 am

"Ichigo never turns down a challenge. He got really hurt saving me once. He is the first Shinigami to be nice to me, Uryu just wants Ichigo to be stronger, he just can't admit it." Neliel walks up to Balzar and is about say something more when her reiatsu drops suddenly. An odd popping noise occurs and a cloud of smoke appears. When it clears Neleil is in her child form looking up at Balzar "Where did Neliel go? Nel knows you were fighting her, but she just vanished?"
Back to top Go down
Balzar21

Balzar21

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Hero....Trouble Emerges   A Dark Hero....Trouble Emerges EmptyMon May 10, 2010 10:15 am

Balzar started scratching his head the hell was that the woman did a houdini on him turning into a kid. He didn't know what to do in a situation like this. Maybe this was her spiritual pressure or something taken a break but strange things have happen. Balzar was bit tired thinking maybe he should walk this kid home or something. "Ummm, ok then....I think your friend needed to take a rest do you need to go somewhere? Is there some place where you can go?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Hero....Trouble Emerges   A Dark Hero....Trouble Emerges Empty

Back to top Go down

A Dark Hero....Trouble Emerges
Page 1 of 1