Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Standing in a feild of roses (sia) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Standing in a feild of roses (sia) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Standing in a feild of roses (sia) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Standing in a feild of roses (sia) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Standing in a feild of roses (sia) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Standing in a feild of roses (sia) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Standing in a feild of roses (sia) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Standing in a feild of roses (sia) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Standing in a feild of roses (sia) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Standing in a feild of roses (sia) Vote_lcapStanding in a feild of roses (sia) Voting_barStanding in a feild of roses (sia) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Standing in a feild of roses (sia) Vote_lcapStanding in a feild of roses (sia) Voting_barStanding in a feild of roses (sia) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Standing in a feild of roses (sia)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

Standing in a feild of roses (sia) Empty
PostSubject: Standing in a feild of roses (sia)   Standing in a feild of roses (sia) EmptyTue May 11, 2010 6:45 am

Standing alone in a grassy feild. Reina stood there wearing her White top,loose brown skirt,no shoes,and her hair was tied in a braid with a few strands of hair hanging in her face. Looking around to see if she was alone. She relaxed, closed her eyes,and sang softly.

I pray you'll be my eyes
And watch her where she goes
And help her to be wise
Help me to let go

Every mother's prayer
Every child knows
Lead her to a place
Guide her with your grace
To a place where she'll be safe

I pray she finds your light
And holds it in her heart
As darkness falls each night
Remind her where you are

Every mother's prayer
Every child knows
Need to find a place
Guide her to a place
Give her faith so she'll be safe

Lead her to a place
Guide her with your grace
To a place where she'll be safe...

After singing the last verse beutifully,she watched the trees and grass seemed to glow a bit brighter and maybe seem more filed with life. The breeze blew through her face gently.she slightly opened her soft silver blue eyes starring into the sky and feeling the suns warmth on her skin...
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Standing in a feild of roses (sia)   Standing in a feild of roses (sia) EmptyTue May 11, 2010 6:59 am

Soon after this a faint sound of a zipper being opened was heard in the distance. Takeing a step out from the Garganta Sia hels a small book in her hands reading it as she stepped out fully. Soon after this the Garganta closed up with yet again another faint sound of a zipper. Sighing gently she peeked her face over the book looking in front of her where she saw a grassy plain with many flowers. She looked over it afew times untill her emerald eyes fell on a young human girl standing in the feild with some odd spirit pressure comeing from her. "What a beautiful song..." she said softly thinking that she would not hear her but probally sence her. At the time where she was standing the wind blew her hair to the right of her covering most of her neck & face along with her lassy dress swinging slong with the wind & her hair. Sonidoing to a nearby tree afew dozen feet from the girl she stood in it watching her from behind wondering what she would do if the human saw her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Standing in a feild of roses (sia)   Standing in a feild of roses (sia) EmptyTue May 11, 2010 7:12 am

Reina sighed in content as she watched the flowers dance in the light breeze. Feeling a strong pressence nearby she turned her head slightly seeing a girl standing next to a tree. Judging by the girl's spritual energy she was a powerful espada yet,she meant no harm. Reina then wondered if the girl heard her sing,blushing slightly she then said in a soft tone,"hello there..what is your name? if you don't mind my asking." she asked while the gentle movement of the grass and flowers brushed against her ankles.
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Standing in a feild of roses (sia)   Standing in a feild of roses (sia) EmptyTue May 11, 2010 7:26 am

'So she can see me...' she thought to herself listing to her. Watching her & studying her for a second she closed her eyes holding some hair & twiddleing with it in her hands. "I am Sia Kaiomi..." soon opening her emerald eyes she turned her head quickly looking to a tree. She swore she saw someone in the tree very familiar with her memory, but it was just a thich twig. "I remember now..." she said softly to herself looking around the area seeing that many things changed. The trees were much taller, it was more beautiful than before, & she almost saw it again. Looking abit dazed out she stared at one spot in the feild where a swing used to be. "Wanna be bwest fwends?" she said as an 5 year-old human child looking up to an boy about her same age but abit taller than her. "Sure!" he said nodding his head softly then takeing her hand running off with her. Closeing her eyes she murmered softly remembering that not too shortly after that; about another year or so, they became enemys. "That didn't last too long..." then almost makeing a single sound like a snicker but did not smile once.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Standing in a feild of roses (sia)   Standing in a feild of roses (sia) EmptyTue May 11, 2010 7:35 am

Reina smiled a bit.." my name is Reina Hikari...pleasure to meet you." she said gently while studying sia herself.she wondered if the arrancar knew her sister..Reina looked into her emerald green eyes with her silver blue ones. She noticed that the girl was looking around her surroundings. She wondered if Sia had been here before..
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Standing in a feild of roses (sia)   Standing in a feild of roses (sia) EmptyTue May 11, 2010 7:45 am

Still looking in the same spot she sighed gently then turned both her head & eyes to see a fox under her looking up at her. "Hello there..." she said softly squattiong down to pet it. Holding out a hand she watched as the fox bit her hand then looked to her confused still haveing her hand in his mouth when Sia did not flench once feeling this. "I won't hurt you..." she said calmly takeing her other free hand & holding it out. Soon after that the fox realesed the hand he allready had & sniffed the other one soon rubbing his head on it. Looking up to the female human she said softly, "Is he yours?" then sat there continueing to pet him waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Standing in a feild of roses (sia)   Standing in a feild of roses (sia) EmptyTue May 11, 2010 8:04 am

Reina watched as Shiro rubbed his head against Sia," yes he is mine...this is Shiro..." she said softly while brushing away a few strands of hair away from her face. She then decided to ask,"Sia...do you know a woman with the name Ayame?" she asked while Shiro licked Sia's palm happily.
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Standing in a feild of roses (sia)   Standing in a feild of roses (sia) EmptyTue May 11, 2010 8:11 am

Still petting the fox she said softly, "It's nice to meet you Shiro..." then continueing to pet his small head. She turned her head slightly to the female & frowned slightly listing to when she asked. Standing up she pulled her hand up to touch the black rose hair pendant that rest in her hair from Ayame as a gift for saveing her life. "Yes... It so happens that I do... Were.. Old Friends..." still playing with the pendant that sat in her hair she looked down slightly seeing the fox standing agenst her legs & dress watching her. Looking back to her she asked placeing her hand to the side, "Why ask?" she then stood there waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Standing in a feild of roses (sia)   Standing in a feild of roses (sia) EmptyTue May 11, 2010 8:19 am

Reina smiled slightly as Sia mentioned that Ayame was an old friend. She then blushed as Sia asked why."because....Ayame is my older sister." she smiled once again,"I suppose she's alright and you must know Tomix as well..." she said gently. She wondered how were they doing. Shiro sat in the grass Playing with a grasshopper.
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Standing in a feild of roses (sia)   Standing in a feild of roses (sia) EmptyTue May 11, 2010 8:28 am

Watching Reina & listing to her her hair blew to the side softly before she answered, "Yes, I do know Tomix, very good arrancar; Kinda acts more like a human than an arrancar though." she said opening her eyes & looking up to her. She looked around for a second wondering & hoping that Nnoitra did not show up. Looking back to Reina she sighed gently studying her for a second & compareing her to Ayame not seeing much of a resemblance to her.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Standing in a feild of roses (sia)   Standing in a feild of roses (sia) EmptyTue May 11, 2010 8:40 am

Reina giggled a bit,"I take responsibility for that....Tomix and I are going out.." she blushes and laughs a bit. She then notices Sia studying her with a confused look. Reina felt a bit sad,"I know what your thinking....the only resemblance that we have is our hair color...." she bit her lip."Ayame isn't my biological sister....she adopted me when I was a baby..." Reina said a bit softly,remembering her power and curse.
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Standing in a feild of roses (sia)   Standing in a feild of roses (sia) EmptyTue May 11, 2010 8:46 am

"Hmph..." sia murmered hearing that she & Tomix were going out. She cared for Tomix as a very good freind, although, she was not able to show it anymore. "No wonder why he acts like that around Ayame..." she murmered slightly looking to the sky. As she did this the soft wind blew on her hair causeing to to go away from her neck as she listined to Reina. At the time she was turned completely away from her but to only where Reina could see half of her body. "Hmm.. I understand..." she said softly brushing her hair with her left hand moveing some hair to the side completely showing the '4' on her neck which showed which espada she was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Standing in a feild of roses (sia)   Standing in a feild of roses (sia) Empty

Back to top Go down

Standing in a feild of roses (sia)
Page 1 of 1