Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Fire and Ice (Linomaru) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Fire and Ice (Linomaru) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Fire and Ice (Linomaru) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Fire and Ice (Linomaru) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Fire and Ice (Linomaru) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Fire and Ice (Linomaru) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Fire and Ice (Linomaru) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Fire and Ice (Linomaru) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Fire and Ice (Linomaru) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Fire and Ice (Linomaru) Vote_lcapFire and Ice (Linomaru) Voting_barFire and Ice (Linomaru) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Fire and Ice (Linomaru) Vote_lcapFire and Ice (Linomaru) Voting_barFire and Ice (Linomaru) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Fire and Ice (Linomaru)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

Fire and Ice (Linomaru) Empty
PostSubject: Fire and Ice (Linomaru)   Fire and Ice (Linomaru) EmptyMon May 17, 2010 3:02 am

Finally placing the last box inside the apartment room with all the other boxes and furniture.Yuuki sighed in satisfaction,wearing her camofloge,slightly baggy pants,her brown top,her dark brown sneakers,and keeping her long,brown hair tied in a loose ponytail with some strands of hair hanging over her face.Moving into Karakura Town seemed like a dream come true,the entire town was awesome,the parks and beaches where lovely especially the sunsets,and best of all...she was away from her parents.Yuuki smiled slightly for a moment and decided to walk around,possibly meet some people,and enjoy the warm weather.letting her hair fall loose over her shoulders,she opened the door and headed outside.

Walking a couple of blocks,Yuuki's golden brown eyes gazed around her surroundings.She saw many kids her age walk by,she wondered if any of them attended Karakura high,a school that she would have to go tomorrow.Yuuki scowled a bit at the thought of wearing the blouse like shirts and stupid skirts that barely cover one's thighs. they call that a school uniform? she thought to herself while slightly rolling her eyes.Suddenly she heard a roar nearby and a hollow imerged from behind a building.Yuuki gritted her teeth and ran straight towards the area.Her eyes slightly lit up as more than one hollow appeared,they circled her.Smirking slightly,she wasn't surprrised when one lunged at her ducking slightly while flipping on top of the hollow's fist she ran up the arm and jumped on its shoulder.she slightly stumbled as the hollow tried to throw her off.gripping on to the side of it's mask she then grinned lightly as she began to freeze the hollow's mask.Spreading all over it's body the ice shattered killing it.As Yuuki was about to land back on the ground the other hollow grabbed her out of the air.Yuuki gasped a bit and angrily fought and kicked.″damnit! let go of me!″ she growled at the ugly creature.a sweat dripping off her face. she needed help and fast.
Back to top Go down
Linomaru Hugo

Linomaru Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (Linomaru)   Fire and Ice (Linomaru) EmptyMon May 17, 2010 12:43 pm

Linomaru would be seen walking down the street,the sun shined off his milky tan skin,he was in a suit,he had just came from a business meeting with his fathers Japanese council and it seem to have went well,but lin was kinda upset that they undermined his ideas and shut his poject he was doing down,Linomaru was a tall fit teenage boy,his shoulders were straight,his poser was perfect,his hair was black and well cut it stopped just before his shoulders,his glasses were black and rectangular,he would have a smile on his face as always as he bought some chips from the store and began walking down the street,he would then feel a large surge of spiritual pressure,on he knew was a hollows and one he didn't recognize,then he felt more hollows in the same area as he thought*Who ever that is is gonna need my help*Linomaru would drop his chips and run toward the area,he would sse the girl freeze the first hollow and get caught by another one as the hollow tried to eat her a burst of fire would hit the hollows chest and begins to spread,the hollow would let her go as it began to burn away as she fell Linomaru would run and catch her as he would then say"Are you okay?"setting her down to stand on her feet.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (Linomaru)   Fire and Ice (Linomaru) EmptyMon May 17, 2010 12:58 pm

Yuuki who was about to aim another kick as the hollow prepared to eat her,stopped at mid swing.her eyes widened to her surprise the hollow burned before her eyes.she then felt the hollow's hand release her and she fell.to her surprise a man caught her.When he asked if she was ok Yuuki nodded,″yeah...i'm alright thanks..″she then slipped to the ground and pointed at the burning remains of the hollows.″did you do that?″ she asked him with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Linomaru Hugo

Linomaru Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (Linomaru)   Fire and Ice (Linomaru) EmptyMon May 17, 2010 1:03 pm

Linomaru would put his glasses back on as he said"Yup,I'm Linomaru by the way."he would have a large smile on his face as he spoke and gave a little blush at her when he put his hand behind his head.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (Linomaru)   Fire and Ice (Linomaru) EmptyMon May 17, 2010 1:13 pm

Instinctively when he blushed she did the same for an instant but that went away.Yuuki grinned,″cool power and nice name too... i'm Yuuki.″she streched out her hand towards Linomaru in a friendly gesture.
Back to top Go down
Linomaru Hugo

Linomaru Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (Linomaru)   Fire and Ice (Linomaru) EmptyMon May 17, 2010 1:22 pm

Lin would shake her hand and says"Thanks,you too..."Lin would still be smiling as he then said"Are you knew in town?,Cause I've never seen you here,well..come to think of it I'm kinda new here as well since it has been four years since I was last here..I mean if it wasn't for my friends I'd probably be still in America..Sorry I'm rambling again."Linomaru would blush as he looked at her very embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (Linomaru)   Fire and Ice (Linomaru) EmptyMon May 17, 2010 1:38 pm

Yuuki smiled,″yeah i am new here and don't worry about it i tend to ramble on myself.″she laughs a bit and sighs.″i actually just moved into this nice apartment thanks to my aunt.″ she says with a grin,″its right underneath the penhouse.″she then blushed as she felt like she was talking too much,then a question hit her,″hey by the way do you attend Karakura high?
Back to top Go down
Linomaru Hugo

Linomaru Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (Linomaru)   Fire and Ice (Linomaru) EmptyMon May 17, 2010 1:45 pm

"Yup,and that penthouse is mine,well for now at least,I live there with my brother."Linomaru would smile at his new neighbor and classmate as he then said"Well uh welcome to the town of randomness."Linomaru would begin to walk away but would stop and turn back to her and spoke"Do you wanna get something to eat?..I mean it's the least I can do,my treat."
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (Linomaru)   Fire and Ice (Linomaru) EmptyMon May 17, 2010 1:58 pm

Yuuki grinned,″wow....who knew that i'd meet my neighbor and classmate all on the same day?~ she brushed some of the bangs away from her eyes.She then laughed a bit and was about to head back to her apartment when he asked her if she wanted to go out and get something to eat.She blushed a bit but it disappeared as she turned around,″um....sure if you like but are you sure you dont want me to help you pay?″she asks while walking back up to Linomaru with her hands tucked in her pockets.
Back to top Go down
Linomaru Hugo

Linomaru Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (Linomaru)   Fire and Ice (Linomaru) EmptyMon May 17, 2010 2:11 pm

"I don't do dutch."Linomaru would look at her as he spoke he would then reach in his pocket and pull out his cell phone and say"Hello,Kishi,Lin here,I want a table ready in an hour and a half if it not to much....okay,good,good."hangs up his phone and looks at her and says"Have you ever eaten at Le' Busai?"Le'Busai was a restaurant located in the wealthy district of Karakura Town and Linomaru went there often to dine with his friends and family.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (Linomaru)   Fire and Ice (Linomaru) EmptyMon May 17, 2010 2:22 pm

Yuuki Watched Linomaru pulled out his cell phone to make a call thhen when he hung up and asked her if she has been to the resterant she nodded,″a couple of times with my aunt but i havent been there in a couple of years.″she admits while lightly blushing.
Back to top Go down
Linomaru Hugo

Linomaru Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (Linomaru)   Fire and Ice (Linomaru) EmptyMon May 17, 2010 2:43 pm

"Good then you know how the food is.."Lin's cell phone would ring again,he answered"Hello..I'm a few blocks from the apartment,can you come get me...Okay I'll be standing on the sidewalk.."Lin would hang up his phone as he turned to Yuuki and spoke"Okay that was my driver,He'll be here in two minutes."

Two Minutes later

A black limo would pull up and a man would come from the front and open the door say"Hello Mr.Hugo."and Lin would respond with "Hello Ashami,This is Yuuki,a friend from school and a fellow neighbor in the apartment."Ashami would nod as Linomaru got into the car and sat,Lin would turn to her and say"Come on in,I won't bite."Lin was joking with a smile from ear to ear.As Yuuki got into the car Ashami would close the door behind her and walk to the front,and start the car,they begin driving back to the apartment when Linomaru asked her"Do you have any dress,Yuuki?"
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (Linomaru)   Fire and Ice (Linomaru) EmptyMon May 17, 2010 6:32 pm

As Yuuki got inside the limo she grinned and shook hands with the driver before he started to drive.She then made a slight face as he asked her if she had any dresses.″truthfully i do but i don't like wearing them...but my aunt insists that i wear one when she has a party or when we go out.″she slightly frowned at the thought of wearing a dress but she was going to have to go through with it if she wanted to avoid trouble and possible embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Linomaru Hugo

Linomaru Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (Linomaru)   Fire and Ice (Linomaru) EmptyMon May 17, 2010 8:00 pm

"Oh good,I hate suits and formal wear too.."They would pull up to the apartment building as they stopped Lin would look over to her and smile,the door would open and Ashima would let the two out,Linomaru would walk to the door and open it and await for Yuuki to walk in as he said"We have about a hour twenty before we have to be there,so what do you wanna do?"Linomaru would wait for her to respond.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (Linomaru)   Fire and Ice (Linomaru) EmptyTue May 18, 2010 6:35 am

For a guy that hates suits he looks cute wearing one,she thought while fighting off a blush that threatend to appear on her cheeks.Yuuki then smirks slightly,″have no clue why people wear stuff like that anyway.″she then hears him ask what she wanted to do.Yuuki shrugs,″there's a bunch of stuff to do so i'm not really sure.″ she thinks about what possible activities that they could do. she slightly smiles.″would you like to show me around,check out this festival thats going on,take a hike or watch a movie?″she asks him while running a hand through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Linomaru Hugo

Linomaru Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (Linomaru)   Fire and Ice (Linomaru) EmptyTue May 18, 2010 11:21 am

Linomaru would think for a moment and then says"How bout all of them,we could have dinner some other time."Linomaru would walk to the elevator and push the up button,as he waited for the elevator he would turn and look at Yuuki and smile"Okay,then lets meet back here in thirty minutes,that should give us both enough time to change into something more comfortable,Yes?"Linomaru would enter the elevator and hold it for Yuuki,so that she could get on.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (Linomaru)   Fire and Ice (Linomaru) EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:15 pm

Yuuki smiled,″fine with me...″she says while stepping into the elevator with Linomaru.While waiting for the elevator to reach her floor she slipped her hands out of her pockets and snapped her fingers a couple of times creating different shaped snow flakes with eatch snap.She also thought about how long its been since she last hung out with her friends and how many times they asked her when was she ever going to get a boyfriend. Yuuki almost blushed at the thought when the elevator finally reached her floor.she gazed at Linomaru and grinned,″guess i'll see you in a few minutes...″she stepped out of the elevator and gave a small wave while heading to her apartment's entrance.
Back to top Go down
Linomaru Hugo

Linomaru Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (Linomaru)   Fire and Ice (Linomaru) EmptyTue May 18, 2010 2:11 pm

Linomaru would be walking over to his wardrobe and pulls out a jacket,shirt,jeans,shoes,and a new pair of glasses and laid them on the bed,he would then walk over to the bathroom and take a shower,he would come out 15 mins later and he would walk over to the wardrobe once again and pull out his clothes and puts them on...Putting on his jeans first,then his belt,shirt,glasses,and he pick up his jacket and ties it around his waste as he sat on his bed as he thought about Yuuki,Lin was never good at asking girls to be his girlfriend,he would always get his words mixed up and end up saying something that would mess the entire thing up and he would most likely be alone at the end of the conversation,but he was determined to ask Yuuki to be his girlfriend at all cost,he would take the elevator and meet her,thirty-one minutes had pass and Linomaru was ready as he awaited Yuuki to show.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (Linomaru)   Fire and Ice (Linomaru) EmptyTue May 18, 2010 2:36 pm

Yuuki who just got out of the shower,headed to her room in her bra and underwear.pulling out a black tang top,with a pair of loose jeans and black sneakers to complete the outfit.then running a hand through her hair she decided to leave it loose.As she headed towards the elevator she wondered what Linomaru wanted to do first. she lightly blushed as she thought about him,she was starting to develop feelings him but she wasn't sure if he felt the same.finally seeing Linomaru standing there waiting for her,she smiled,″hey.....are you ready to go?″
Back to top Go down
Linomaru Hugo

Linomaru Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (Linomaru)   Fire and Ice (Linomaru) EmptyTue May 18, 2010 3:20 pm

"Yup,I was thinking we'd go to the Festival first,if that is okay with you?"Linomaru would blush at Yuuki as he sorta got lost in her eyes and would begin to walk toward the door,but would stop just before it and turn around and say"Look,I'm no good at this so I'm just gonna come out and say it."Linomaru would clear his throat and pull his hair back into place as he asked"Yuuki will you be my girlfriend?"Linomaru would blush at her as he awaited her response to his question.Linomaru thought she was gonna say no because they had just met and Lin has already grown feelings for her as well but he didn't know if she felt the same as he did,but he just did this anyway even if she said no Linomaru would still want t take her to the festival because he asked her and he wanted to be a good neighbor over all but he could hide his true feelings for her.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (Linomaru)   Fire and Ice (Linomaru) EmptyTue May 18, 2010 8:25 pm

Yuuki smiled,″sure the festival is pretty cool from what i heard.″ Yuuki then blushed deeply when he asked if she could be his girlfriend.Yuuki's eyes slightly lit up,she then nodded with a slight smile on her lips,″yes....i'll be your girlfriend......she felt warm inside,for once a guy that she liked felt the same way.if her old friends could be here to see this they'd have a fit of hugging and cheering.And for once Yuuki would have allowed it.
Back to top Go down
Linomaru Hugo

Linomaru Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (Linomaru)   Fire and Ice (Linomaru) EmptyTue May 18, 2010 11:18 pm

Lin would give a sigh of relieve as she said yes to his question,he didn't know what to say next so he just winged it"Yes,yes,yes,I did it."linomaru would be jumping around but would stop and fix himself up as he spoke"Are you ready to go?"he would ask clearing his throat.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (Linomaru)   Fire and Ice (Linomaru) EmptyWed May 19, 2010 5:54 am

Yuuki laughed a bit at Linomaru's reaction.Standing at his side she then said,″yep i'm all set and we should probably get going before it gets to be too late.″she smiled. she then asked.″so....is it safe to call this a date?″ she grinned. it felt good to hang out with someone she liked.
Back to top Go down
Linomaru Hugo

Linomaru Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (Linomaru)   Fire and Ice (Linomaru) EmptyWed May 19, 2010 6:01 am

"I guess so,this is our first date,sorry I didn't bring flowers."Linomaru would open the door for her and walk to the car and Ashima opens it and lets the two in,they would soon be at the festival and would be let out to see everything.

Continued in teh Festival topic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (Linomaru)   Fire and Ice (Linomaru) Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire and Ice (Linomaru)
Page 1 of 1