Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Going on a date at the festival (linomaru) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Going on a date at the festival (linomaru) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Going on a date at the festival (linomaru) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Going on a date at the festival (linomaru) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Going on a date at the festival (linomaru) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Going on a date at the festival (linomaru) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Going on a date at the festival (linomaru) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Going on a date at the festival (linomaru) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Going on a date at the festival (linomaru) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Going on a date at the festival (linomaru) Vote_lcapGoing on a date at the festival (linomaru) Voting_barGoing on a date at the festival (linomaru) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Going on a date at the festival (linomaru) Vote_lcapGoing on a date at the festival (linomaru) Voting_barGoing on a date at the festival (linomaru) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Going on a date at the festival (linomaru)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

Going on a date at the festival (linomaru) Empty
PostSubject: Going on a date at the festival (linomaru)   Going on a date at the festival (linomaru) EmptyWed May 19, 2010 6:35 am

Walking towards the enterence to the festival wearing her black top,loose jeans,and black sneakers leaving her brown hair loose.Yuuki,who came with her new boyfriend,Linomaru.while holding his hand with her right,and digging the other in her pocket,she looked around taking in the scenery.There where tall rollar coasters and a farris wheel in one area,some stores and food courts in another area,and a bunch of other activities.finally she took her eyes off her surroundings and looked back at Linomaru with a grin.″this place looks amazing,what should we do first?″she asks him as a bunch of people walked by.
Back to top Go down
Linomaru Hugo

Linomaru Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Going on a date at the festival (linomaru)   Going on a date at the festival (linomaru) EmptyWed May 19, 2010 6:44 am

Linomaru would step out of the limo and grab Yuuki's hand as she spoke Linomaru would look at her and smile"Well we could tryout the roller coasters if,you want?"Linomaru's stomach would growl and he would blush"Sorry I guess I'm kinda hungry."
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

PostSubject: Re: Going on a date at the festival (linomaru)   Going on a date at the festival (linomaru) EmptyWed May 19, 2010 6:58 am

Yuuki giggles a bit,″alright then lets get something to eat then try out the roller coasters.″she suggests while smiling at Linomaru,″and don't worry i'm kind of hungry myself...there's a ramen stand right near the ticket booth if you want we can get something from there.″
Back to top Go down
Linomaru Hugo

Linomaru Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Going on a date at the festival (linomaru)   Going on a date at the festival (linomaru) EmptyWed May 19, 2010 7:32 am

"Uh..sure thing."They would walk over to the ramen stand and Linomaru would order Beef pork Ramen with cheese,lettuce,pickle,and a side of chicken sauce.he would pay the teller for both the orders made by him and Yuuki and sit at a nearby table.he would wait for Yuuki to sit as he would then say"How is it?"
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

PostSubject: Re: Going on a date at the festival (linomaru)   Going on a date at the festival (linomaru) EmptyWed May 19, 2010 7:51 am

Sitting down next to Linomaru she thanked him and then took a few bites of her ramen,Yuuki nods after swallowing,″its pretty good..″ she says while smiling and eating the rest.

after 25 minutes later, she was finished eating and she picked up her plastic, empty bowl and put it in the garbage.she then sat back down next to linomaru while asking,″ready to hit the rollar coasters?or do you want to wait awhile?″she asks with a slight smile.she watches the sun slowly starting to set,her golden brown eyes light up a bit,″so beautiful...″she murmurs.
Back to top Go down
Linomaru Hugo

Linomaru Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Going on a date at the festival (linomaru)   Going on a date at the festival (linomaru) EmptyWed May 19, 2010 8:12 am

Linomaru would finish his food and put in in the trash as he sat back down he looked at Yuuki and smiled"I relly just wanna kiss you."Linomaru would look away out of embarrassment as he thought to himself*Dumbass,a kiss,are you serious,you guys just got together and you want to kiss her,she's gonna hit you and call you a insensitive bastard*
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

PostSubject: Re: Going on a date at the festival (linomaru)   Going on a date at the festival (linomaru) EmptyWed May 19, 2010 8:29 am

Yuuki blushes a bit herself as he says that he wanted to kiss her.She didnt say a word and sat there in silence,she knew that most girls would hit a man for saying something like that,but she didnt mind,after all they where going out and it was just a kiss...Yuuki then made up her mind of what she was going to say.she then leans towards him,her face a few inches away from his,″then...go ahead...kiss me...″ she murmurs.
Back to top Go down
Linomaru Hugo

Linomaru Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Going on a date at the festival (linomaru)   Going on a date at the festival (linomaru) EmptyWed May 19, 2010 8:54 am

Linomaru kisses he on the lips,he held it for about a half of minute,when he was finish he would ask"How was that?"it had been a while since he kissed a girl so he was kinda rusty but over all he was a pretty good kisser,as they kissed the sun had went down and fireworks went off.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

PostSubject: Re: Going on a date at the festival (linomaru)   Going on a date at the festival (linomaru) EmptyWed May 19, 2010 9:15 am

feeling Linomaru's lips press against hers,Yuuki kisses back,when the kiss ended she answered,″i dont know...you tell me..″ she slides his glasses off his face for a moment to kisses him again except she made it last a little while longer,ignoring the fact that fireworks went off. After the kiss ended she slid his glasses back on his face and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Linomaru Hugo

Linomaru Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Going on a date at the festival (linomaru)   Going on a date at the festival (linomaru) EmptyWed May 19, 2010 9:25 am

Linomaru would linger with the kiss still making the motion of kissing after Yuuki had ended the kiss."That was...wow...that was...WOW."*clears throat*"That was perfect."Linomaru didn't really know what to say,he was surprised at the kiss by Yuuki."Lets get on the roller coaster now."Linomaru would hold his hand out for her to take.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

PostSubject: Re: Going on a date at the festival (linomaru)   Going on a date at the festival (linomaru) EmptyWed May 19, 2010 9:38 am

Yuuki smirks and takes Linomaru's hand.walking towards the tallest one,she grins and waits in line.After ten minutes pass,it was their turn to get on.she climbs in with Linomaru and pulls down the safty bar.she then grins as the ride slowly moves up the hill.
Back to top Go down
Linomaru Hugo

Linomaru Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Going on a date at the festival (linomaru)   Going on a date at the festival (linomaru) EmptyWed May 19, 2010 9:56 am

The roller coaster shoots down the hill quickly,going up,down,round and round,spiraling,at intense speeds,shifting everyone from left to right up and down round and round,screams of the others can be heard throughout the entire park.When the ride was over Linomaru would touch his shirt and notice his glasses had fallen out his pocket ,he would roll his eyes in disappointment and facepalms himself."Great,Now I can see."Linomaru would squint his eye as he looked around he could see only a few things but they were a few feet infront of him,he looked to Yuuki and smiled"I'll be fine."Linomaru would walk into a woman and say sorry as he looked for his glasses on th ground but had no luck he finally stood up and walked toward Yuuki when he heard a crunching sound,Linomaru's eye brow would twitch as he looked down and saw his glasses.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

PostSubject: Re: Going on a date at the festival (linomaru)   Going on a date at the festival (linomaru) EmptyWed May 19, 2010 10:24 am

As the ride ended Yuuki grinned,she had a lot of fun.When she was going to ask Linomaru how the ride was,she noticed that Linomaru was looking for his glasses.Yuuki was helping him but then she heard a crunching sound,she flinched and seeing his eyebrow twitch she knew that he knew that he stepped on his glasses.Yuuki then laid two palms on his chest trying to calm him down.″its alright linomaru i'll buy you a new pair.″she then gave him a small smile,″you know.. with the glasses on you look cute and even without them you look seriously cute.″ she said while holding his hand.she then said ″linomaru if we need to we can go home or get you a knew pair of glasses.″she says while biting her lip.″
Back to top Go down
Linomaru Hugo

Linomaru Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Going on a date at the festival (linomaru)   Going on a date at the festival (linomaru) EmptyWed May 19, 2010 10:41 am

"You don't have to buy me a new pair.I've got these here,and I told you,Yuuki I don't like people buying things for me."Linomaru would reach into his back pocket and pull out his contacts,he puts them in.He would then look at Yuuki and smile"All better."Linomarus eyes turned from black to hazel as he put his contacts in.He would run his hand through his hair straightening it and said"What do you wanna do now Yuuki~kun"
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

PostSubject: Re: Going on a date at the festival (linomaru)   Going on a date at the festival (linomaru) EmptyWed May 19, 2010 11:02 am

Yuuki smiled back at Linomaru she then shruggs,″i don't know...what do you want to do?″ she grins,″after all its your turn to pick.″ she says while brushing her hair back from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Linomaru Hugo

Linomaru Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Going on a date at the festival (linomaru)   Going on a date at the festival (linomaru) EmptyWed May 19, 2010 11:08 am

"I wanna win you a teddy bear Yuuki."Linomaru said blinking twice shopwing that his contacts were messing with him.He would then walk over to a baseball booth and pay for three tries.the man would hand Lin the ball and Lin would throw it,knocking down all three bottles,winnig his first prize,he then did the same winning the second and third prizes as he said"Pick any bear you want Yuuki."
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

PostSubject: Re: Going on a date at the festival (linomaru)   Going on a date at the festival (linomaru) EmptyWed May 19, 2010 11:23 am

Yuuki chose the teddy bear with a leather jacket.she then smiled and hugged Linomaru,″thanks for the bear.″ she put the small bear in one of her pockets.″what else do you want to do?″ she asks while smiling.she looks around the area where the farris wheel is and looked at other areas as well as she waited for linomaru's response.
Back to top Go down
Linomaru Hugo

Linomaru Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Going on a date at the festival (linomaru)   Going on a date at the festival (linomaru) EmptyWed May 19, 2010 11:28 am

Linomaru is hugged and he keeps his arm around her shoulder and starts walkin toward the Farris Wheel."How bout the Farris wheel?"Linomaru would ask as he saw her look at the Farris wheel first,he would have a smile on his face as he spoke to her.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

PostSubject: Re: Going on a date at the festival (linomaru)   Going on a date at the festival (linomaru) EmptyWed May 19, 2010 11:42 am

Yuuki blushes yet smiles a bit as linomaru puts his arm around her. she then grins as he mentions the farris wheel.″sure,that sounds good to me.″ she walks with him to the farris wheel.climbing inside with linomaru and watching everything shrink before her eyes,she laughes a bit until they reach the very top of the farris wheel and it stops it will stay like this for half an hour.Yuuki looked out into the night sky with the full moon and stars dancing around it.″it looks so beautiful up here.″ she says to linomaru.
Back to top Go down
Linomaru Hugo

Linomaru Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Going on a date at the festival (linomaru)   Going on a date at the festival (linomaru) EmptyWed May 19, 2010 12:03 pm

"Yes it is"Linomaru would say as he looked to the stars and the moon."It's good I'm here to see it with you Yuuki."Linomaru would give a blush as he said that looking at her,he could seem to draw himself away from her,he had gotten lost in her beauty and would just blush.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

PostSubject: Re: Going on a date at the festival (linomaru)   Going on a date at the festival (linomaru) EmptyWed May 19, 2010 12:57 pm

Yuuki slightly blushes and leans her head against linomaru's chest while looking at linomaru.″thanks for saving me and becoming my boyfriend lin-kun.....″ she said while adding,″if you hadnt i wouldn't be here watching the moon with you.″ she murmurs to im.
Back to top Go down
Linomaru Hugo

Linomaru Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Going on a date at the festival (linomaru)   Going on a date at the festival (linomaru) EmptyWed May 19, 2010 1:08 pm

Linomaru didn't respond for he had fallen asleep when Yuuki lent up against him,his eyes were closed and his head kinda tilted,Linomaru was tried afther all he did get up at 4 am to go to Tokyo for his meeting and on top of that he had a very full day,Linomaru's cell phone would ring but he did not wake up.So it just rang until it stopped or at least until Yuuki answers if it she wanted to,it was his father wanting to tell him that they closed out the deal in America and the one in Tokyo thanks to him.His father sounded very happy on the phone.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

PostSubject: Re: Going on a date at the festival (linomaru)   Going on a date at the festival (linomaru) EmptyWed May 19, 2010 1:21 pm

Yuuki watched as Linomaru fell asleep,she almost felt like sleeping herself until linomaru's phone rang she answered it,″hello?″ she heard a man's voice on the phone say what happend because of linomaru's success at the meeting.she smiled a bit then paled slightly as the guy asked,″ who was he speaking to?″Yuuki said she was a friend of linomaru's in a nervous voice. the man went silent and said please put my son on the phone. then yuuki explained that he was asleep and the guy went quiet and shouted that to tell linomaru to call back when he wakes up then the guy hung up. Yuuki sighed hoping that linomaru wouldnt get yelled at or something of the sort.
Back to top Go down
Linomaru Hugo

Linomaru Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Going on a date at the festival (linomaru)   Going on a date at the festival (linomaru) EmptyWed May 19, 2010 2:08 pm

The Farris Wheel would continue and then stop in the middle as it stop Lin awoke from the moving of the car,and said "Wow did I fall asleep?...sorry about that."Linomaru would yawn and put his arm around Yuuki as he said "What I'd miss."
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

PostSubject: Re: Going on a date at the festival (linomaru)   Going on a date at the festival (linomaru) EmptyWed May 19, 2010 2:15 pm

″well you're dad called and i picked up...and lets just say he sounded sorta pissed when i said you where asleep...i think he got the wrong idea thats all.″ she said while he put an arm around her,she then added,″and you look so cute when you are sleeping.″ she teases while smiling.″other then that you didnt miss much.″
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going on a date at the festival (linomaru)   Going on a date at the festival (linomaru) Empty

Back to top Go down

Going on a date at the festival (linomaru)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next