Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Orihime and Chizuru: forbidden love {PRIVATE lemon} EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Orihime and Chizuru: forbidden love {PRIVATE lemon} EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Orihime and Chizuru: forbidden love {PRIVATE lemon} EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Orihime and Chizuru: forbidden love {PRIVATE lemon} EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Orihime and Chizuru: forbidden love {PRIVATE lemon} EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Orihime and Chizuru: forbidden love {PRIVATE lemon} EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Orihime and Chizuru: forbidden love {PRIVATE lemon} EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Orihime and Chizuru: forbidden love {PRIVATE lemon} EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Orihime and Chizuru: forbidden love {PRIVATE lemon} EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Orihime and Chizuru: forbidden love {PRIVATE lemon} Vote_lcapOrihime and Chizuru: forbidden love {PRIVATE lemon} Voting_barOrihime and Chizuru: forbidden love {PRIVATE lemon} Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Orihime and Chizuru: forbidden love {PRIVATE lemon} Vote_lcapOrihime and Chizuru: forbidden love {PRIVATE lemon} Voting_barOrihime and Chizuru: forbidden love {PRIVATE lemon} Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Orihime and Chizuru: forbidden love {PRIVATE lemon}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

Orihime and Chizuru: forbidden love {PRIVATE lemon} Empty
PostSubject: Orihime and Chizuru: forbidden love {PRIVATE lemon}   Orihime and Chizuru: forbidden love {PRIVATE lemon} EmptyTue May 18, 2010 11:50 am

Orihime sits in her front room thinking about Ichigo as the cool breeze goes into her apartment. She left her door and her windows open to air out her apartment since it is a very warm day. She wonders how Chizuru is and hopes she isn't to mad at her. She cares about Chizuru very much and felt bad when Chizuru got upset at her. She wants to let Chizuru know she didn't intend to cause her pain or feel she is unwanted. Orihime sighs thinking back on that day and it makes her sad.
Back to top Go down
Chizuru

Chizuru

PostSubject: Re: Orihime and Chizuru: forbidden love {PRIVATE lemon}   Orihime and Chizuru: forbidden love {PRIVATE lemon} EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:00 pm

CHizuru had spend a few days pondering over what to do. The truth was...Orihime was the light of her life. Sure she was a complete perv, womanizing any girl (often disregarding age) that happened by...but since she had met Orihime....it was all a front mostly. Most people tossed her affections aside once they relized...well how she was. It often brought her a great deal of shame and embarressment...not that she would ever share that with anyone.

The news that Orihine and Ichigo living togeather...it had cuased her fragile heart to shatter into countless peices. She had run from Orihime, tried to run from the world...but she just could not. In the end, she knew she would have to swallow her pride. An old saying "if you love something, let it go." That was what she would have to do here. No matter how proud of her love making skills she was, she just did not have the initial umph it took to turn a straight girl curious she guessed.

The walk that day seemed to take hours as she traveled to Orihime's modest home. Her heart thudded so hard she could feet it in ever vein in her body. There was a lump in her throat, and tears threatening to pour out as she found herself at Orihime's door. Quietly she knocked on the open door, and squeeked our an "Orihime...c...chan?" as she balled her hands togeather, fingers interlocked then released as she waited.
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Orihime and Chizuru: forbidden love {PRIVATE lemon}   Orihime and Chizuru: forbidden love {PRIVATE lemon} EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:07 pm

Orihime hears Chizurur and gets up running to her door, she hugs Chizuru happily. "I thought you hated me Chizuru-san. It made me sad to think that you were so hurt, I never meant to make you feel like that. I guess I'm not such a good friend am I?" Orihime starts crying since her feelings haven't changed since that day when Chizuru had left in tears. She hugs Chizuru tightly as she cries.
Back to top Go down
Chizuru

Chizuru

PostSubject: Re: Orihime and Chizuru: forbidden love {PRIVATE lemon}   Orihime and Chizuru: forbidden love {PRIVATE lemon} EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:16 pm

Chizuru was caught off guard to be honest. Here she was thinking she would be the one crying! As Orihine wraps her arms around her small frame, her large breasts pushing against her chest, Chizuru moves her arms around Orihime to embrace her as well.

"I...it's ok..Hime-Chan. I'm sorry I ran out...It's just I...I..." The words she had wanted to say to Orihime for a long time did not want to come out. Was if fear that kept them it? Fear of rejection? She swallows the lump in her throat and decided it was best to blurt it out in one big bomb.

I love you Orihime! There I said it. At first I was just obsessed with your breasts, still am, but you are the only real friend I ever had. All the others...they just sorta tolerate me...but it has always felt like you accepted me even if you just tolerated my innapropriate touching. I am sorry Orihime-Chan. I just am socialy awkward and everyone expects me to be perverted and I do not know how to act differently because girls are all just so beautiful, not as beautiful as you, but still I just have this need and I can not controle it so I act perverted and then people push me away and and and..."

She was finally out of breath...but there it was...all out in the open, the short version anyway. She layed her eyes into Orihime's shoulder to keep the tears at bay. She was fully expecting Orihime to tear away from her or....or something.
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Orihime and Chizuru: forbidden love {PRIVATE lemon}   Orihime and Chizuru: forbidden love {PRIVATE lemon} EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:22 pm

Orihime holds Chizuru tigher "I don't care about that, your my friend Chizuru-san. I just want you to be happy." It starts sinking into Orihime's mind, the words Chizuru just said. She goers blank but and her mouth opens in surprise, yet she still cares about Chizuru. "You what Chizuru-san? I-i-i-i...." Orihime doesn't know what to say or do, but she doesn't push Chizuru away. Orihime is stunned and unsure of what to do, but she knows she will always care about Chizuru and will never push her away not even after what just happened.
Back to top Go down
Chizuru

Chizuru

PostSubject: Re: Orihime and Chizuru: forbidden love {PRIVATE lemon}   Orihime and Chizuru: forbidden love {PRIVATE lemon} EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:28 pm

"Y...yeah.."

Chizuru did not know what to say. It was all out there now, and as she releases Orihime from the hug there was the awkward silence. Chizuru puts her weight on one foot then the other, feeling uncomfortable suddenly. All her secrets were out, she could do nothing else.

"I uh...know you and Ichigo are a couple...and I want you to be happy...so I am gonna back off Orihime so I do not cause any unrest...I uh...I am sorry for any trouble I caused you..."

Greyish eyes look around for a moment before Chizuru takes a step back.

"So...So I guess I will see you later Him...Orihime-chan."
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Orihime and Chizuru: forbidden love {PRIVATE lemon}   Orihime and Chizuru: forbidden love {PRIVATE lemon} EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:39 pm

"Chizuru-san please stay. Your not causing problems,I just... well I guess I hadn't realized you felt that way. As your friend I want to support you, you are as close to me as Kurosaki-kun is. So please stay Chizuru-san, I want to spend time with you. You need my help and I can't turn my back on you. If I did that I would be a horrible friend." Orihime grabs Chizuru's hand and pulls her back causing her to turn and face her her. Orihime grabs Chizuru's other hand looks into her face "It will be okay Chizuru-san, I won't ever let you be alone if I can help it. I can't leave Kurosaki-kun, but you need my help and I will what I can to help you I mean it let me know what I can do for you Chizuru-san?" Orihime's voice show how much she cares about Chizuru, it also shows that Orihime still can't say no to her friends.

Last edited by Orihime Inoue on Tue May 18, 2010 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chizuru

Chizuru

PostSubject: Re: Orihime and Chizuru: forbidden love {PRIVATE lemon}   Orihime and Chizuru: forbidden love {PRIVATE lemon} EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:46 pm

What was there to say? The perverted thoughts entered her mind in a flood. She felt the familiar tingle between her legs as she looked into Orihime's eyes. She bites her lip a little, tongue extended out to caress her pink lips.

After a moment she shook her head.

"it's ok hime-chan, I would just bring friction between you and ichigo. I think I should go."
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Orihime and Chizuru: forbidden love {PRIVATE lemon}   Orihime and Chizuru: forbidden love {PRIVATE lemon} EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:53 pm

Orihime puts her foot down literally making her a bit surprised at herself "No your going to stay Chizuru-san. Your my friend and I have to help you. I'm going to make you some sandwiches and tea, you can either join me in the kitchen as I make them or sit on the couch and wait for me. So which one is it? I can't let you try to hide again Chizuru-san, you mean to much to me to let you try to hide away again." Orihime's resolve is visible in her eyes as she looks at Chizuru, her feelings for Chizuru also are apparent. Orihime is unknowingly willing to let Chizuru do almost anything she wants to with her.
Back to top Go down
Chizuru

Chizuru

PostSubject: Re: Orihime and Chizuru: forbidden love {PRIVATE lemon}   Orihime and Chizuru: forbidden love {PRIVATE lemon} EmptyTue May 18, 2010 1:02 pm

Seemingly jumps to a sear in the couch. She had never seen orihime so serious before. She found herself on the couch, mind a whirl of perverse thoughts. She shakes her head to try to knock them out. She knew orihime would never do any of that stuff.
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Orihime and Chizuru: forbidden love {PRIVATE lemon}   Orihime and Chizuru: forbidden love {PRIVATE lemon} EmptyTue May 18, 2010 2:13 pm

Orihime goes into the kitchen and makes the sandwiches and tea for Chizuru. When the tea is finished she comes out with everything on a tray, she brings it out and sets in front of Chizuru with a smile on her face. Orihime pours a glass of tea for Chizuru and sits next to her "Chizuru it's okay I can live with how you feel about me, it is a bit weird but your my friend. If I can I'll try to help you in any way I can Chizuru-san." Orihime looks into Chizuru's eyes and knows that Chizuru probably has pervy thoughts going through her mind, but she doesn't care if she does or not. Orihime smiles at Chizuru waiting to hear what she has to say, however she won't let Chizuru try to come up excuses for why she should leave.
Back to top Go down
Chizuru

Chizuru

PostSubject: Re: Orihime and Chizuru: forbidden love {PRIVATE lemon}   Orihime and Chizuru: forbidden love {PRIVATE lemon} EmptyWed May 19, 2010 1:37 pm

Quietly she takes Orihime's hand, then grips it with the other. Not sure what to do now she just sits and stares at her hands on Orihime's, then after a moment or two brings it to her cheek and lets it go.

"A...A kiss...Hime...Hime-Chan?"

She brings her greyish eyes to look at Orihime, a serious look in them. She was worried Orihime would turn her down, or something worse...but she had to know if there was any kind of spark there...or...or something.
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Orihime and Chizuru: forbidden love {PRIVATE lemon}   Orihime and Chizuru: forbidden love {PRIVATE lemon} EmptyWed May 19, 2010 1:50 pm

Orihime looks at Chizuru a bit nervously and tries to kiss her cheek, she should know by now that Chizuru means a different kind of kiss. She leans in to kiss Chizuru's cheek gently not expecting to be kissed as if she was dating someone.
Back to top Go down
Chizuru

Chizuru

PostSubject: Re: Orihime and Chizuru: forbidden love {PRIVATE lemon}   Orihime and Chizuru: forbidden love {PRIVATE lemon} EmptyWed May 19, 2010 1:53 pm

moves her lips into Orihime's at the same time, and at the middle they both touch lips for a short moment. Chizuru pulls back and blushes bright red a moment before standing up.

"I think I should be going then Ms. Orihime. I will see you later."

Turns to leave, worried over Orihime's reaction to kissing another girl as such.
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Orihime and Chizuru: forbidden love {PRIVATE lemon}   Orihime and Chizuru: forbidden love {PRIVATE lemon} EmptyWed May 19, 2010 2:07 pm

"You don't have to leave Chizuru-san." Orihime looks at Chizuru while blushing. She never expected being kissed like that, and yet she knows Chizuru needs a friend. "I... I don't mind that you... feel the way you do, but I don't know if this will change anything but I doubt it Chizuru-san. Please stay it's okay, I mean it you can stay." Orihime looks at Chizuru with a hopeful face, she figures Chizuru may try to kiss her again but she did say she would try to help her. If that means she lets Chizuru do things she would with Ichigo that is what she will do for Chizuru even if it does embarrass her a lot.
Back to top Go down
Chizuru

Chizuru

PostSubject: Re: Orihime and Chizuru: forbidden love {PRIVATE lemon}   Orihime and Chizuru: forbidden love {PRIVATE lemon} EmptyThu May 20, 2010 7:57 am

"no it's ok hime-chan. Your ichigos girl and I will have to accept that we were just not meant to be."

quietly nods her head wisely as she noves her hand to adjust her glasses. She had finally kissed orihime for the first and possibly last time. If orihime had not felt any sparks from it then it was not meant to be.

Chizuru turns to the door, red skirt waving with the movement. She turns to orihime one last time. She found herself with a lack of words. She had said all she had mentally prepaired herself for.
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Orihime and Chizuru: forbidden love {PRIVATE lemon}   Orihime and Chizuru: forbidden love {PRIVATE lemon} EmptyThu May 20, 2010 8:05 am

Orihime isn't sure what she should do, but she wants Chizuru not to feel like she isn't cared about. She grabs Chizuru's hand again and turns her around, Orihime hesitates a bit, she slowly leans in towards Chizuru gives her a lame attempt at a kiss. She has no idea what this may lead to exaclty, but if Chizuru becomes happy again Orihime consider doing what makes he rreturn to her old self again.
Back to top Go down
Chizuru

Chizuru

PostSubject: Re: Orihime and Chizuru: forbidden love {PRIVATE lemon}   Orihime and Chizuru: forbidden love {PRIVATE lemon} EmptyFri May 21, 2010 9:10 am

Quietly kisses Orihime back, small hands places on Orihime's shoulders. SHe did not know what to do now, she was just doing what was natural. She hoped Orihime wanted to and was not just doing it to please her. With the thought she broke the kiss, faces inches from Orihimes.

"I...I am sorry Orihime..I dont want to do this just cause you want me to be happy...I...I just want you happy...

plls back all the way, taking a seat on the couch and puts her face into her hands. She sighs inwardly and thinks just how complicated things would get now. She had kisses orihime 3 times! Against poor Orihime's will! She just sighs.
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Orihime and Chizuru: forbidden love {PRIVATE lemon}   Orihime and Chizuru: forbidden love {PRIVATE lemon} EmptyFri May 21, 2010 9:16 am

"But Chizuru-san I am happier when your happy. I know I love Kurosaki-kun, but I... I don't know if I feel that way about you also. You seem to like me a lot, so I can try at least to see how things go can't I?" Orihime's voice shows she is nervous but actually trying to see how things are between her and Chizuru. Chizuru's happiness is important to her, but she also needs to find out what level of feeling she has for Chizuru.
Back to top Go down
Chizuru

Chizuru

PostSubject: Re: Orihime and Chizuru: forbidden love {PRIVATE lemon}   Orihime and Chizuru: forbidden love {PRIVATE lemon} EmptyFri May 21, 2010 9:24 am

"But Orihime! Are there....I mean Is there any sparks between us at all? I mean...you love that ichigo...but you have sparks with him....when we kissed did you feel anything at all? Any passion or...anything?"

Tears roll from her eyes a bit as her jaw trembles. She did not think the answer would be yes. More then likely it was gonna be another " I want you to be happy" speech. She sighs at the thought. Did Orihime want her to plain out rape her? She did not want that. She wanted Orihime to be a part...to willingly do it cause she wanted to...not cause she felt she had to.

"It is ok if you did not Hime...I will still be your friend. We will just forget this ever happened. Ok?"
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Orihime and Chizuru: forbidden love {PRIVATE lemon}   Orihime and Chizuru: forbidden love {PRIVATE lemon} EmptyFri May 21, 2010 9:31 am

"Well a little bit yes, not quite as much as when I kiss Ichigo, but it is possible that maybe things could be the same for us. It just kind of makes me nervous though. Its like.. well you know?" Orihime looks down nervously poking her fingers together not sure how to explain it. She honestly wants to find out if she is meant tobe with Chizuru the same ways she knows she is to be with Ichigo. She also wants to know if Chizuru migh be meant to be with her and Ichigo, but she doesn't say anything about that on the off chance she isn't supposed to be with Chizuru.
Back to top Go down
Chizuru

Chizuru

PostSubject: Re: Orihime and Chizuru: forbidden love {PRIVATE lemon}   Orihime and Chizuru: forbidden love {PRIVATE lemon} EmptyFri May 21, 2010 9:38 am

Chizuru nods her head a bit.

"Ok Orihime, here is the deal. Take a while and think...really think do you want to....make love to me? If not then we will move on and never mention it again. If you do then you need to give it all you have. If you dom it cause you love me do not hold yourself back. You have to accept and give into it 120% or do not do it at all! Understand Hime chan?!"

Stands up with an extremely serious look on her face. If Orihime was gonna do this she had to fully accept it or not do it at all! If she felt Orihime was not invested into it fully she would have to leave and never look back. It was the only way. All or nothing.
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Orihime and Chizuru: forbidden love {PRIVATE lemon}   Orihime and Chizuru: forbidden love {PRIVATE lemon} EmptyFri May 21, 2010 9:58 am

Orihime continues looking down, she thinks about what Chizuru said. She closes her eyes and makes her decision, she looks Chizuru in the eyes. "Chizuru-san I want to see how it is between us, if it works out the way you want it to we can keep gong, if not we'll just be friends. I honestly want to see if I have the same thing with as I do with Kurosaki-kun. So please let me do this. Besides I need to see if I am deluding myself about there being more between us than just friendship and I can;t find out if we don't do this. I have to do this to find out if we are more than just friends, besides I sort of wonder if both of us are supposed to be wit Kurosaki-kun or not Although I know you may find that odd but who knows right?" Orihime honestly believes it may be possible that this may be their fate.
Back to top Go down
Chizuru

Chizuru

PostSubject: Re: Orihime and Chizuru: forbidden love {PRIVATE lemon}   Orihime and Chizuru: forbidden love {PRIVATE lemon} EmptyFri May 21, 2010 10:13 am

"Then listen carefully Orihime! You need to give in to it 120%! No holding back, no shying away! You need to give yourself to me as I do to you!"

Places her hand on Orihime's hand. She holds it tightly and stares at Orihime quietly.

"Please...now kiss me Hime-Chan. Do it with everthing you have. Do not feel afraid or shy. You just need to clear your mind of doubt and only feel love ok Hime-Chan?"
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Orihime and Chizuru: forbidden love {PRIVATE lemon}   Orihime and Chizuru: forbidden love {PRIVATE lemon} EmptyFri May 21, 2010 10:18 am

Orihime takes a breath and kisses Chizuru putting everything she feels for Chizuru into it. She feels more than last time, but it's still too early to say for sure. She kisses Chizuru a few more times to get into the feel of things. Orihime puts her arms around Chizuru to pull her closer hoping it will make it easier to to find the answers she is looking for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orihime and Chizuru: forbidden love {PRIVATE lemon}   Orihime and Chizuru: forbidden love {PRIVATE lemon} Empty

Back to top Go down

Orihime and Chizuru: forbidden love {PRIVATE lemon}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next