Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Hanging out (Private Orihime and Chizuru only) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Hanging out (Private Orihime and Chizuru only) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Hanging out (Private Orihime and Chizuru only) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Hanging out (Private Orihime and Chizuru only) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Hanging out (Private Orihime and Chizuru only) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Hanging out (Private Orihime and Chizuru only) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Hanging out (Private Orihime and Chizuru only) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Hanging out (Private Orihime and Chizuru only) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Hanging out (Private Orihime and Chizuru only) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Hanging out (Private Orihime and Chizuru only) Vote_lcapHanging out (Private Orihime and Chizuru only) Voting_barHanging out (Private Orihime and Chizuru only) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Hanging out (Private Orihime and Chizuru only) Vote_lcapHanging out (Private Orihime and Chizuru only) Voting_barHanging out (Private Orihime and Chizuru only) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Hanging out (Private Orihime and Chizuru only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

Hanging out (Private Orihime and Chizuru only) Empty
PostSubject: Hanging out (Private Orihime and Chizuru only)   Hanging out (Private Orihime and Chizuru only) EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 5:32 pm

Orihime is puttering around in her house trying to make it nice and clean for when ever Ichigo decides to stop by. Although the odds are better for Tatsuki to stop by lately. How ever Orihime is hoping that Ichigo will show up eventually since she still wants to spend more time with him. As she is cleaning up her kitchen she hears the door bell and goes to answer the door hoping to find Ichigo, she opens the door to find Chizuru instead. It might be Chizuru but Orihime is still happy that someone showed up to visit her today, so she smiles like normal showing how much she cares about everyone. "Hello Chizuru, it's good to see you today. Come in I'll make tea and sandwiches for us. Than we can talk about all sort of things okay?"
Back to top Go down
Chizuru

Chizuru

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out (Private Orihime and Chizuru only)   Hanging out (Private Orihime and Chizuru only) EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 5:46 pm

"HIME CHAAAAAAN~"

Her voice sprang out like music as she hugs onto Orihime, small arms wrapping around her friend in a strong, protective way. A wicked grin crosses her face as she moves her head next to Orihime's during the hug, the warm and soft feel or Orihime's breasts against hers..even through clothing. Her mind was a whirl of impure thoughts as her hands went down to grip Orihime's butt with a light squeeze.

Chizuru was always a complicated person. She put on a big, brave show for everyone...but alone she was sad and lonely. She could not really say she had any friends...real friends. The kind that would come sit next to you and you did not have to always follow them. Orihime was the closest one to being a friend...her and Tatsuk. That was one reason she was determined to make Orihime her girl friend...another well...those breasts! Even though Tatsuki was not as busty..or as accepting of her ways...she also liked her as well. She seemed like she would be a butch and a Domme...something Chizuru could really get into.

Anyway, Chizuru breaks the hug after one final squeeze of Orihime's butt. She had on her usual perverse grin, something that hid her deep sadness and confusion. No one would ever know that her whole pervy attitude was just a front to cover all that up.
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out (Private Orihime and Chizuru only)   Hanging out (Private Orihime and Chizuru only) EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 6:02 pm

Orihime blushes making her normal face, she always wonders why Chizuru does this sort of thing. But being so good natured she isn't certain how to ask Chizuru much less decide whether or not she should do so. Orihime moves to one side to let Chizuru in hoping no one in the neighborhood gets the wrong idea about her. "Chizuru what kind of sandwiches and tea would you like? I just got some mint tea and a bunch of food just in case people came over. Although I also had to get another refrigerator since I was hoping to have Kurosaki-kun maybe move in someday. But that might be awhile, I don't want to make him nervous or anything, what do you think?" Orihime hopes Chizuru won't go overboard since she knows how hurt Chizuru might become if Ichigo moves in, but Orihime's face shows her concern even though Ichigo living with her would make her happy.

"Even after he moves in you can always come over and visit Chizuru. I just hope you don't think I am trying to be mean or anything. I want to make sure you know that Ichigo and I... well we started dating sort of. But that won't mean you have to stay away or anything. Your still one of my close friends. But could you teach me how to cook something other people will eat please?"
Back to top Go down
Chizuru

Chizuru

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out (Private Orihime and Chizuru only)   Hanging out (Private Orihime and Chizuru only) EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 6:32 pm

"oh I don't need any food or drink orihime chan..."

Chizuru cut herself off as orihime mentions ichigo maybe moving in. She grinds her teeth as she keeps up her smile. That damnable kurosaki has been a thorn in her side a while. All the girls always went gaga over him. She could not figure out why. He was not cute. He was a full of himself jerk. She could not fathem why girls like orihime always went for the bad boy types. It was just not fair.

Maybe seeing her discomfort at the statement about ichigo moving in, orihime began to try to comfort her. Chizuru nodded her head boredly as orihime tried to comfort her, then she said something that made chizuru's heart skip a beat. Orihime and ichigo dating...no. No no no! Chizuru turn back to the door as her eyes began to water. Orihime was slipping out of her fingers more and more.

"you two are dating?" chizuru turns back to orihime, her voice noticeable weak. " that's n... Nice for you." it was all she could do not to run. Her heart had taken a blow. " I just remembered I have a docters appointment. Excuse me Orihime."

she turns again to leave.
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out (Private Orihime and Chizuru only)   Hanging out (Private Orihime and Chizuru only) EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 6:41 pm

"Chizuru are you okay? If something is wrong you can tell me about it after all we are friends right?" Orihime walks to Chizuru and hugs her warmly, her concern making her voice waver a bit in sadness. Orihime wonders if she said something wrong, or if she has suddenly become evil without knowing it. Her eyes take on a concerned and saddened look.
Back to top Go down
Chizuru

Chizuru

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out (Private Orihime and Chizuru only)   Hanging out (Private Orihime and Chizuru only) EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 7:11 pm

" nothing". Chizuru back out from the hug after a moment. She opens the door and exits. " sorry I just have somewhere to be..." chizuru takes off down the street and is soon out of site.

Exit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out (Private Orihime and Chizuru only)   Hanging out (Private Orihime and Chizuru only) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hanging out (Private Orihime and Chizuru only)
Page 1 of 1