Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Visiting a old friend..(Kira and Yuuri). EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Visiting a old friend..(Kira and Yuuri). EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Visiting a old friend..(Kira and Yuuri). EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Visiting a old friend..(Kira and Yuuri). EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Visiting a old friend..(Kira and Yuuri). EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Visiting a old friend..(Kira and Yuuri). EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Visiting a old friend..(Kira and Yuuri). EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Visiting a old friend..(Kira and Yuuri). EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Visiting a old friend..(Kira and Yuuri). EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Visiting a old friend..(Kira and Yuuri). Vote_lcapVisiting a old friend..(Kira and Yuuri). Voting_barVisiting a old friend..(Kira and Yuuri). Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Visiting a old friend..(Kira and Yuuri). Vote_lcapVisiting a old friend..(Kira and Yuuri). Voting_barVisiting a old friend..(Kira and Yuuri). Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Visiting a old friend..(Kira and Yuuri).

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

Visiting a old friend..(Kira and Yuuri). Empty
PostSubject: Visiting a old friend..(Kira and Yuuri).   Visiting a old friend..(Kira and Yuuri). EmptyThu May 20, 2010 3:31 am

"Taicho, please wait up!", the 6th seat of the 5th disivion, a man named Haku, said, running up to his captain, Reikou Yuuri, who was walking towards the 5th division`s trainning grounds, were a certain someone was burried. "Please, dont leave so recklessly, the new recruits wants to meet you", "Then show them around and tell them to meet me in my office in a hour..", was her responce, as she looked over her shoulder, smiling a little. "Theres many things i need to tell Hinamori-chan about".

The slightly dry grass made crushing sounds as her wodden sandals made contact with them every time she took a step, it hadent rained in a couple of days. The sky had been blue and cloud free for roughly 5 days now, the same amount of time that Yuuri had been a captain, maybe it meant something good? "Gomenasai(sorry), to keep you waiting, Hinamori-chan, i have alot of paper work now that i have become a captain..", she said, as she looked down at the simpel, yet beautiful tombstone with the name, "Hinamori momo", ingraved with golden letters. It had been Hinamori`s wish to be burried in the trainning grounds, and the captain commander had approved of it. Yuuri felt a breeze catch her long untied white hair, and captain haori, making them wave grazefully around her. "..Yea, we miss you alot to..", she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: Visiting a old friend..(Kira and Yuuri).   Visiting a old friend..(Kira and Yuuri). EmptyThu May 20, 2010 8:25 am

Kira let go a small sigh as he left the third squad barracks. In his hand he held some flowers that he picked himself. The were a pretty pink color which were the shade of a old friend shikai release. Today he was going to visit that certain someone's grave. Kira hated hearing the young girls name and grave in the same sentence. He had now lost four people that he was very close to. First it was his parents when he was very young. Then came his captain Ichimaru Gin to the ichigo kid. Now he had lost his best friend Hinamori Momo. The blond sighed once more as he arrived at the fifth division barracks. He then made his way to the training grounds where the young girl was buried.

When he arrived he saw that the Gobantaichou was already there visiting the grave. He paused in his step for a moment. And then walked toward the grave and the captain. When he arrived to the spot he looked to the captain. " Taichou" he said calmly before looking over the grave. The blond then crouched down by the grave and placed the flowers in front of it. "Hey Momo. Its Kira , I hope your happy where ever you are. Maybe you met up with Aizen Taichou. If you see Ichimaru Taichou say him and my parents for me.” He said to the grand sincerely before closing his eyes for brief second.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Visiting a old friend..(Kira and Yuuri).   Visiting a old friend..(Kira and Yuuri). EmptyThu May 20, 2010 8:33 am

"Kira-kun eh? She used to talk alot about you..", Yuuri said, remebering how Hinamori used to talk alot about Kira, the two of them had, had a good friendship through the years, but Yuuri had never been sure if it had devolped into lovers. Kira felt a soft hand onto his shoulder, and Yuuri smiled a little down to him. "Its a little ironic..dont you think?...Despite everything that has happend..she ends up being with Aizen..-sama, and Gin taicho...you should stand up, she never liked seeing you sad", Yuuri said, her smile having a sudden wamrth in it, and for a moment, it looked like that little smile Hinamori used to give everyone.

"We havent been probably introduced, have we?". The female captain removed her hand from his shoulder, and held it out towards him. "Reikou Yuuri, captain of the 5th division and commander-in-chief for the kido corps.."
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: Visiting a old friend..(Kira and Yuuri).   Visiting a old friend..(Kira and Yuuri). EmptyThu May 20, 2010 8:57 am

Kira continued to look at the grave for a couple more moments. The white haired captain was write Momo never did like to see him sad. but he never smiled much to begin with anyway. The blond was also glad to hear from the female captain the Momo used to talk about him alot. Kira put his hand on the grave for a moment before getting to his feet. A slight wind blew through the blonds hair. He wondered if maybe it was Momo and Ichimaru Taichou saying hello to him. Hello to you too he said to himself his head as the captain introduced her self to him, because the hadn’t been properly introduce. She seemed to know his last name , but he decied to not bring it up.

" Nice to meet you Yuuri Taichou. I’m Kira Izuru captain of the third division.” He said to the women in a calm voice after talking her hand. Another small wind blew through the bottom of his captain's cloak. That had blue lining on the inside just like his old captain used to have. The only difference was that Kira's had long sleeves instead of not having any. Under his sleeve in secret he still wore his old vice captain badge. Because they figured they would give his fukutaichou his or hers to wear.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Visiting a old friend..(Kira and Yuuri).   Visiting a old friend..(Kira and Yuuri). EmptyThu May 20, 2010 7:35 pm

Yuuri felt the second wind blow in at the same time as their hands touched, as if something, or someone, reacted to it, even through they could`t be seen. "Ah thats right..", she said, as she kneeld down and reached into her captain haori, untieing something that was tied around her left shoulder. "Aizen-sama first wore this..then you, then me...sorry i deliver it this soon..". He could see that it was the vice captain band for the 5th division, the band Yuuri had been given when hinamori was made captain, and she was promoted to vice captain.

Just as her hand, holding the band, was about to lay it onto the gravestone, a sudden strong gust of wind came out of nowere, making serval leafs fall down from the trees, and their captain haori`s blow wildly. "..i see..", Yuuri said, as she removed some of her white hair from her eyes, smiling a little. "Kira Taicho, could you come down here and sit beside me?". Yuuri sat down fully with her legs crossed, leading to her haori and white hair being spraweld out behind her.
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: Visiting a old friend..(Kira and Yuuri).   Visiting a old friend..(Kira and Yuuri). EmptyFri May 21, 2010 9:32 pm

Izuru watched the captain knell down to get something out of her haori. She seemed be untie something from her arm. Seconds later she pulled off a fifth squad vice captains badge. Kira figured it might have been the one Momo used to wear. The captains words confirmed to him that he had figured right. Along with something he did not know about the badge. He found out that it had original belong to captain Aizen and then after Momo was made captain Yuuri San had got it at the point of her promotion. Kira look to the sky as the wind blew widely. " I think my Taichou want you to know that he wore it too," The blond said simple to the sky. Before looking back at the white haired captain.

By now the the other captain was crouched down on the ground by the grave. She then asked him if he would come down with her. " Sure" he said in a confused and come town. Before walking over to her opposite said and crouched down on the ground by the grave. He then looked to her face. Wondering what it she wanted to tell him or show him. The White haired captain then sat with her her legs crossed. Kira deiced to do the same because he legs were getting kind of tired.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Visiting a old friend..(Kira and Yuuri).   Visiting a old friend..(Kira and Yuuri). EmptyFri May 21, 2010 9:38 pm

Yuuri looked down at it and looked a little surprised. "Gin-san wore this as well?..my my, i should`t carry it around anymore, it even more important..". He could see that she was smiling slightly, as if she found the whole idea about gin wearing it as well, funny.

"beautiful day..", she mumbled, as she laid down fully in the green grass, causing her white haori and white hair to be spraweld around her in some sort of graceful manner. "..what are they saying Kira-kun?", she finaly asked, looking up at him, as the wind played with her bangs.
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: Visiting a old friend..(Kira and Yuuri).   Visiting a old friend..(Kira and Yuuri). EmptySat May 22, 2010 7:29 pm

Kira looked to the white haired captain when she laughed slightly. At the the fact that his captain had worn the badge too. Kira looked toward the grave again before speaking." Hai he did. Momo ,Renji and I first met my captain when he was still captain Aizen's vice captain. The three of us were only frist years at the adeamy then. "He said calmly as another wind swept over them. The blond continued to stare at the grave not saying any more. He seemed to be in a slight trance until he heard the grass russle,

He then looked to the side of him to see that the captain had layed down on the grass. Kira stared at her for a couple moments. And deiced to stay in the seated position to avoid getting his dirty. He was rather knew because it had to made to fit his small frame. The 5th squad captain then asked him what the they were saying. As she looked to him while playing with her bangs.” I think they are glad we are here. And that they are happy we care so much still.” he said in a sincere tone to the female captain.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Visiting a old friend..(Kira and Yuuri).   Visiting a old friend..(Kira and Yuuri). EmptySat May 22, 2010 7:41 pm

"Glad heh?..", she said, letting out a sigh as she ran a hand down her side, running it over the handle to her zanpaktou. "..It feels...weird...to be slaying your creations, Aizen-sama..but its what our orders is...ah, that reminds me". When she had begun to speak about how weird it felt to kill the creations of her old taicho, she had looked over at the gravestone, but now, she sat up fully again, looking directly at it. "..We have gotten a new captain commander...and he isent a old geezer, Hinamori-chan...so maybe...it can start all over...and people wont hate you anymore...". He could hear that her voice cracked over in a lower tone of sadness. Yuuri burrowed her gentel face in her hands, and remained silent for some moments.

"..Kira-kun....is it okay for me to cry?...", she said, through not removing her face from her hands.
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: Visiting a old friend..(Kira and Yuuri).   Visiting a old friend..(Kira and Yuuri). EmptySun May 23, 2010 10:36 am

Kira was slightly confused by the captain words about creations. And how it was hard to slay your own creations. He had no clue what she was talking about but, he didn’t think it was the right time to questions her. She seemed to be really upset by the matter. The white haired captain then looked to Momo grave told her about the new captain and commander. Kira looked to the grave when the captain spoke to it. " I made captain of my squad too Momo." he said quietly to the grave , and another small wind blew over him.

When captain spoke once more he looked to her. She had sat up to talk to him this time instead of lying on the grass. He was then asked if she could cry in front of him. Kira moved closer to the captain figuring she needed comfort. " Hai" he said simply to her with his hand on her shoulder. Kira had never seen a captain cry before , but that was accepted. Because most of them like to hide to their feelings so they wouldn’t seem weak. Kira was no different it was rare that he showed any change in expression. But it was a sad moment , so it ok to cry and he was about to tell the women no.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Visiting a old friend..(Kira and Yuuri).   Visiting a old friend..(Kira and Yuuri). EmptySun May 23, 2010 11:03 am

Yuuri reached up and lightly laid her hand onto his that was laying loosly on her shoulder, tugging it slighty, through light enough so he easily could remove it any time. "..Its weak dont you think?...seeing a captain cry like this...heh, i guess you were right momo-chan, i am to soft..". Kira could see a few tears sliding down her cheeks, but they stopped shortly after, it seemend like she hadent been holding back many.

"...Gin-san is laughing...he says its because you always look a little odd when you show emotions..." , she finaly said after a few silent moments, feeling a wind blow over them again out of nowere.
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: Visiting a old friend..(Kira and Yuuri).   Visiting a old friend..(Kira and Yuuri). EmptySun May 23, 2010 7:19 pm

The white haired captain then asked what he was thinking about captains. She asked if it was weird to see it a captain cry like this. It was kind of but he wasn’t going to judge her. Everyone had emotion bottle up inside them somewhere. That they had to let out somewhere whether it was alone or with a close friends. Even though he was the first captain that he saw cry he was comfortable with it. Some people would most likely panic thinking the captain was having some sort of breakdown. Izu wasn’t much for panicking unless something had a big impact on him. Like that time when he raised his sword against Momo long ago. Of course that was more of a break down ,but he still panicking. " No its ok. There no other squad members around" he said calmly.

The girl next words about his captain made him look down the girl. he could remember his captain telling him that in a sly voice with a smile on his lips. The blond was captain was silent for a couple moments ,because he wasn’t so sure what to say. When his captain said it he was usually silent too. For the same reason , because he did not know how to respond to such a claim. " Hai . He's probably right" the blond said in a sad voice to the ground. As a small wind touched his bangs like a gentle touch from a hand.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Visiting a old friend..(Kira and Yuuri).   Visiting a old friend..(Kira and Yuuri). EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:52 pm

"Heh, probably...", she said, smiling slightly to herself, as if talking about the always smiling, yet sly former captain, seemend to calm her a little. "..Its a beautiful day..dont you think, kira-kun?". As Yuuri spoke the words, she moved a few inches to the right, wich meant she was sitting side by side with him. Yuuri then laid her head onto his left shoulder, closing her eyes slightly, enjoying the soft fabric of the white captain haori brush against her pale cheek.

"..you know...Gin-san used to talk about you alot when we had tea...even when we talked about something else...he seemend to only be intrested in talking about you..he must really like you, Kira-kun..". It seemend abit weird that she already had begun calling him by his first name, even adding -kun at the end, maybe it was a habbit she had gotten from hinamori?
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: Visiting a old friend..(Kira and Yuuri).   Visiting a old friend..(Kira and Yuuri). EmptyMon May 24, 2010 11:43 pm

The blond captain listen to the other captains words and nodded slightly to agree with her. Before feeling something touch his left shoulder. He then looked down to find the white haired female captain lying on his shoulder. She seemed to be enjoying the softest of the fabric on his haori. Not really knowing what to say he looked forward again. He wasn't going to tell her to get off , because it didn't bother him. He then looked to Momo's grave wondering if she would have a problem with it. Seeing they had gone out before her death. A small and gentle ran over him telling him that she wasn’t mad at him.

Kira then heard the captain speak to him once more. It was about his captain once more and about him. the women talked about how her and captain had tea while they talked. The captain next line surprised him slightly. She told him that Ichimaru Taichou always tried to bring him up in conversation and that he like him alot. Kira let go a small and looked down at the ground. Wondering how much his captain really did like him. He wished his captain was still around ,so he could ask him. But he knew no one had the power to do that. " What did he say?” he asked calmly with his face still looking to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Visiting a old friend..(Kira and Yuuri).   Visiting a old friend..(Kira and Yuuri). EmptyTue May 25, 2010 12:08 am

"..That had you had a odd haircut...but that he liked it that way..", she said in a low tone, as if she was half-asleep on his shoulder. Yuuri didnt really know why she suddenly had invaded his private space and laid her head onto his shoulder. Yuuri hadent really spoken with the blond captain befor, even through she had a friendship with his captain, and a almost sister-alike friendship with his girlfriend. The only way that Yuuri knew his name, was because Hinamori and Gin used to tell her about him, but she would normaly try and change the subject, since talking about a stranger she didnt know wasent in her intrest.

"..He used to be pat me on the head and smile while he said, "Your such a odd child, Yuuri-chan", when i asked why he liked you...the bond between a vice captain and captain is odd...i have yet to find out how it feels myself.."
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: Visiting a old friend..(Kira and Yuuri).   Visiting a old friend..(Kira and Yuuri). EmptyTue May 25, 2010 7:23 pm

Kira made a face at the fact the his captain thought he had weird haircut. But eased his expression when he heard that his captain actually liked his emo hair cut. Izuru then looked back at the white haired captain. When he heard how low the tone of her voice was. When his eyes fully focused he saw he all snuggle up to his shoulder. Looking like she was ready to fall asleep on him. Despite the girl's tired she continued to talk to him. This time telling him that his captain used to pat her head. His eyes directed back to the ground as he remember his captain doing that to him alot. Just so he could bring his face to his and say that he lied. Kira bit his lip slightly at looked back over at her.

The girls next words after that confused him slightly. His captains was kind of right he knew that. The blond was kind of odd ,and blond had been sure what it meant after his captain left. Before his captain left he thought it was being loyal to your captain and serving him. But after he began to wonder what it was anymore. " What else did he say about me? why did he leave me? " he to to her asking the second question with out realizing that he said it. He looked to the ground again with small sigh after speaking.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Visiting a old friend..(Kira and Yuuri).   Visiting a old friend..(Kira and Yuuri). EmptyTue May 25, 2010 9:15 pm

Yuuri moved her head abit, so her darkblue eyes made contact with his dark eyes. "..You missed him all this time..havent you?", she asked in a wondering tone, through oddly enough, she didnt seem angry, in fact, he could see abit of sadness in her eyes as she spoke her words, was she feeling sorry for him?

"..I know how you feel, Kira-kun....im felt the same when Aizen-sama left me and Hinamori-chan...we both felt lonley, and the only person we had left was Hinamori-chan...and now she`s gone also...who do we have left?". Yuuri moved slightly closer, so their sleeves of the captain haori`s touch, and the scent of strawberries and camilia hit his nose, her hair was apperently smelling that way. "..He used to say my hair color was odd..he didnt make fun of Ukitake-sama`s hair..", she mumbled after a little.
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: Visiting a old friend..(Kira and Yuuri).   Visiting a old friend..(Kira and Yuuri). EmptyThu May 27, 2010 7:07 pm

Kira remained slightly for and motionless for a couple moments. When the girl asked him if he still missed his captain. She was right he did miss the silver haired man quite a bit. He started missing the fox faced man as soon as he left the soul society all those years. Now he missed him even more now that he probably would never see him again. Kira nodded in response to the girls question. The blond captain then learned that she had went through the same thing with Aizen. He knew he second statement about Momo already. Because he could also see that she was missing Aizen.

No matter how many times she tried to deny it or tell him that she was fine. Momo and probably Yuuri san were ones that missed Aizen the most. To Kira it seemed that only Rangiku and him missed Gin. Everyone else seemed to forget about them and mark them traitors. Kira looked to the ground as the captain told him that gin used to make fun of her hair. '' Hai. He did like doing stuff like that.” The blond said calmly before looking forward again. "He was probably doing it to see your reaction” The third squad captain continued in a calm tone.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Visiting a old friend..(Kira and Yuuri).   Visiting a old friend..(Kira and Yuuri). EmptyThu May 27, 2010 9:12 pm

"he probably did..", Yuuri said, as she looked up at his face, moving the last few inches closer, so the top of her head was brushing against his neck, her cheek laying on his shoulder, her shoulder pressed up against his. Kira felt something soft and warm take around his hand. He could see that it was Yuuri who laid her hand onto his, and gently took his fingers in between her own.

"...She used to say...that even through Aizen-sama and Gin taicho left seireitei...they never really left the people they cared for..thats why..", she said, smiling slightly now. "Thats why she even smiled when she died....". All of a sudden, yuuri took her arm around the neck of Kira, and tugged him slightly, her face burried against his chest, her fingers tugging the captain haori on the left. "...why did you leave me hinamori-chan?....", she sobbed softly, hugging him, through it was unsure if she nedded comfort or just hugged the nearest person to, well get it out. "You promised you would stay by my side....that i could be your bride-girl when you got married.."
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: Visiting a old friend..(Kira and Yuuri).   Visiting a old friend..(Kira and Yuuri). EmptyFri May 28, 2010 7:16 pm

Kira was a little taken back the captains actions against him. She had snuggled up close to him and had taken his hand while spoke. The blond looked to the grave for a moment. And then back at the female captain. Who was talking about how Momo told her that Ichimaru and Aizen never really left the ones the loved. Kira looked away from the captain thinking about that statement. He asked himself if that was true then what did they actually do. Because it sure felt like to him so, he saw no other explanation for. The captain wondered if he should ask the captain to explain the statement a little more.

But they was idea was frozen inside his head by the other captains next actions. This time she had buried her head in his chest. While she mumbled stuff about Momo and something about a wedding. Who was she planning on Momo marrying Kira asked himself in confusion. The girl was hugging him like no tomorrow as she sobbed. Alot of people might who were captain might tell captain to grow up and let go. Kira not so much , but he was still pretty confused. The only thing he could think of to do was comfort her the best he could. " Its ok" he said calmly as he rubbed her back lightly with his free hand.

A small breeze then swept over them and Kira wondered if it was Momo. Telling her that it would be ok as well.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Visiting a old friend..(Kira and Yuuri).   Visiting a old friend..(Kira and Yuuri). EmptyFri May 28, 2010 8:35 pm

after a few minuts with her sobbing almost soundlessly, he could feel that her fingers slowy lost grip around his haori, and she withdrew herself from him complety, sitting on her knees in front of him, having her head bowed so her long white bangs coverd her eyes. "Im stupid..", she said smiling a litle. "Hinamori-chan..yaou, and even Seihoshi says its okay..yet i cried...". Kira could see that she slided her hand onto the handle of her zanpaktou, wich meant that Seihoshi most likely was her zanpaktou`s name, she seemend to have a strong bond with it.

Yuuri reached into her shinigami uniform, and withdrew a small bottle of white liquid from it .Yuuri bend her head slightly backwards, drinking a small sip of it, and slided it into her uniform again, he could smell that it sake, or at least some kind of liquid you could get in a bar. "Im sorry for bringing same to all the captains for displaying such emotions...". As she spoke her words, yet anthoder wind came over them, through this was a little more violent, and rustled their hair, as if a hand was padding both of their heads. "Baka gin taicho..", she said out loud, looking up at the sky with a small smile, as if it had just been him padding both of them on their heads.
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: Visiting a old friend..(Kira and Yuuri).   Visiting a old friend..(Kira and Yuuri). EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 7:32 pm

Kira watched the girl in silence and blinked a couple times. She seemed to be really upset about suddenly crying like that. The blond didn't get , because they where only ones around. And Kira wanst going to tell away about the matter. She then called her self stupid which she wasn't. Kira reached out to touched her shoulder slightly. " No your not stupid" he said before taking a quick pause. So you try to think of some compliment to cheer her up from her despair. " Um your very pretty so dont put your self down like that."He told her in a calm tone as another wind blew over his thick bangs. He then then attempted a smile but lowered it a second later. because he figured it probably looked odd. His Taichou obviously agree with him because another playful wind blew over him.

Kira waited for the girl to reply hoping that his words at least cheered her up slightly. For some reason he hated seeing her like this. The blond sighed slightly and looked to the ground for a brief second and then back up at her. He could smell the sake that she had taken a sip of. But he deiced not to say anything to her about it. Because she had not drank enough for it to be a problem. So, he figured it would be a bother if he just ignore the sight.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Visiting a old friend..(Kira and Yuuri).   Visiting a old friend..(Kira and Yuuri). EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 9:02 pm

"You dont have to say such things, Kira-kun...i know emotions always has been abit hard for you". He felt that she took a hold of his hand with her own, tugged it slightly, befor she removed it gently, letting go of it in the process. "I still need to adapt on being alone..ive been used to always have Aizen-sama and Hinamori-chan to watch over me..". Anthoder gust of wind came over them, and for a brief moment, it sounded like a gentel man voice was laughnig a little amused, as if the person was telling them both everything would work out.

Yuuri let out a little sigh, but reached into her pocket and placed 3 roses onto the grave, as if 3 was burried there. "Dont worry they are fake..i know of your aligy of roses hinamori-chan", she said smiling slightly looking at the roses, as if Hinamori was sitting right in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: Visiting a old friend..(Kira and Yuuri).   Visiting a old friend..(Kira and Yuuri). EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 11:09 pm

Kira looked a little displeased with himself when she told he didn’t need to say stuff like that. Even though he felt that way he kept a straight face ,and looked to the ground. Because she had explained he didn’t need to because emotions where always hard for him. She was right he was never good at sorting out his emotions. He barely smiled and well love was just a different story for him entirely. That one just made his head fill with alot of confusion all at once. The women then talked about how she had to adjust to being alone. Because now Momo and Aizen were gone. He looked back at her when she said that. " You have me." he said calmly with a straight face on his lips.

As the white haired captain placed some fake roses on Momo's grave. Because she was allergic to real ones. The other captain's actions reminded him of something. So he reached into his shirt and pulled out a small piece of paper. On it was written:

While she remains long gone
Her hearts remains with us forever.
She will always be with us.

Kira placed the poem haiku under one of the roses ,so it wouldn’t blow away. And looked back at the new fifth squad captain.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Visiting a old friend..(Kira and Yuuri).   Visiting a old friend..(Kira and Yuuri). EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 11:33 pm

"..i know..", she said after a few silent minuts. Yuuri folded her pale hands, and shifted herself, sitting on her knees. She held her hands up a few inches from her face, closing her eyes, seeming to be concentrated in her praying. "..I will take care of the division...i will restore the 5th division`s honor in the name of Aizen-sama and Hinamori-chan...i will protect the seireitei with my life..and..", she said, smiling a little to herself. "..I will protect Kira-kun for Gin-san..".

A guest of wind came from the east, north, and west, swiping over them. The wind was strong, yet it wasent cold or harsh, it brushed over their skin, causing their white haori`s to blow around them, as if it was dancing. Yuuri sat fully up on her knees and looked over her shoulder to Kira, and smiled a gentel smile, still with her eyes closed. "And we have them..", she said, while her white hair and bangs was waving around her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting a old friend..(Kira and Yuuri).   Visiting a old friend..(Kira and Yuuri). Empty

Back to top Go down

Visiting a old friend..(Kira and Yuuri).
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next