Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Visiting EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Visiting EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Visiting EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Visiting EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Visiting EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Visiting EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Visiting EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Visiting EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Visiting EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Visiting Vote_lcapVisiting Voting_barVisiting Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Visiting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jin Kisaragi

Jin Kisaragi

Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Visiting   Visiting EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:03 am

Jin walked through the streets in his gigai. It wasn't common for a lieutenant to come to the world of the living, but in this case he had been sent to check up on things since he was the only available thing. As jin made his way through crowds he couldn't help but think how one could live in such a populated area.

"So many people..It's a wonder they haven't gone insane yet." Jin spoke to himself as he continued to walk around.
Back to top Go down
Urufu Tatsumaki

Urufu Tatsumaki

Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting   Visiting EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:15 am

"Hello, are you new here?" A boy asked, appearing in front of Jin. "I can tell by your Reiatsu that you aren't a regular human, and your body boasts no scent, so that must be a Gigai!" He deduced, studying him like a lab rat before realizing he was being rude. " I apologize. My name is Urufu. Why don't we go somewhere else a little more private to talk!" He said, grabbing the boys arm and dragging him to a cafe across the street that was nearly empty.
Back to top Go down
Jin Kisaragi

Jin Kisaragi

Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting   Visiting EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:20 am

Jin simply followed the boy seeing no other way out. AS he did so he looked around watching everything. As they entered he stopped and backed up a little. "Well..you're right. I am using a Gigai. Lieutenant of Squad 7, Jin Kisaragi." he introduced himself. "I take it you're not a normal human yourself then?" he asked the boy curious to hear what the boy was.
Back to top Go down
Urufu Tatsumaki

Urufu Tatsumaki

Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting   Visiting EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:26 am

Urufu merely smiled. "Nope.. I'm.. well.. It would take a very long time to explain what I am. When my powers are fully activated I am a third Human, Third Arrancar, and Third Vizard." He explained, his voice low as to avoid informing unwanted listeners.

Just then, a waitress waltzed up to them and asked for their order. "I'll just have a Strawberry/Cherry Milkshake.." He said, before looking over to Jin. "Do you want anything?" He asked, as the waitress stood there patiently.
Back to top Go down
Jin Kisaragi

Jin Kisaragi

Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting   Visiting EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:29 am

"Uh, I don't really have any money on me. That and I don't know what to get." jin explained. Like most Shinigami Jin wasn't really experienced in the human world and had almost no clue what anything was. He was lucky to even know what a tv was.
Back to top Go down
Urufu Tatsumaki

Urufu Tatsumaki

Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting   Visiting EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:34 am

Urufu stared at the boy sitting across from him, before turning back to the waitress. "Okay, two strawberry/cherry milkshakes." He said, as she nodded and walked to the next table to get their order.

"Trust me, it's delicious. I didn't expect you to have money, fool!" He laughed, slapping the table while he chuckled, drawing the attention of several of the cafe's usuals. Seeing a couple of kids, they decided nothing important was going on, and went back to their business.
Back to top Go down
Jin Kisaragi

Jin Kisaragi

Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting   Visiting EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:43 am

"Oh.Well this is my second time here. And I'm just on a simple mission checking things out." He explained looking around. This had been his first time in a cafe before. To him it seemed rather weird how there could be so many human outside wasting their time when they could be working or training for a better life. And the fact everyone seemed to not bother to look at him wierdly as most people would in the soul society was also new. He was rather beginning to like it here. "what about you Urufu? What are you doing here in the world of the living?" He asked the boy curious to know why such a diverse mix of soul would be here.
Back to top Go down
Urufu Tatsumaki

Urufu Tatsumaki

Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting   Visiting EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:46 am

"Eh? I live here." He explained, as the waitress brought them their beverages. "Me and my comrades protect this area." He grinned, downing his delicious drink very quickly. Clutching his head in pain, he grimaced at the side effects.

"Don't drink it too fast.. it will give you a head ache." He explained through clenched teeth. Several of the Cafe's patrons chuckled at him.
Back to top Go down
Jin Kisaragi

Jin Kisaragi

Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting   Visiting EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:53 am

Jin stared at the pinkish drink and cautiously sipped it. To his surprise it was sweet and addicting. Soon he found himself chugging the whole thing. He gulped down the entire thing with delight and set it back down. To everyone's surprise he wouldn't seem to suffer from the dreaded brain freeze.

"Ice is my specialty." Jin said with a small smile. "Now....about this orginization.... Is the soul society aware of it's existence?" Jin asked trying to get some more information.
Back to top Go down
Urufu Tatsumaki

Urufu Tatsumaki

Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting   Visiting EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:55 am

"That's not important." He muttered, not looking Jin in the eye. "Look.. Jin, I don't want to hurt you. You seem to be an alright dude.. So, I'm warning you. If you tell the Soul Society about us.. I will have no choice but to Kill you." He muttered, still not looking at him.

"Alternatively..there is another solution..." He smirked, getting an idea. "Jin.. If you swear fealty to me and join my organization.. We could use your position in the Soul Society to our advantage, and save your loved ones." He added as an after thought. A little incentive. Some chocolate with the peanut butter, if you will.
Back to top Go down
Jin Kisaragi

Jin Kisaragi

Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting   Visiting EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 11:00 am

Jin narrowed his eyes a bit staring at Urufu. "It's a little too late for that. I'm loyal to my captain, Even if we haven't met yet." He responded a bit annoyed. "I can't go running around getting into alliances my captain would disagree on. It'd be unethical and ruin my position as lieutenant." He added leaning back in his seat. He then closed his eyes and began to think. "If you promise I won't have to do anything i don't want then I'll join.." He said knowing it was probably going a little too far with demands.
Back to top Go down
Urufu Tatsumaki

Urufu Tatsumaki

Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting   Visiting EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 11:03 am

"...No.. that won't work. Fealty works only one way. I'm sorry. Well, anywho, you probably have to get back to your mission.. then I suggest you spend as much time with your loved ones as you can..While you can." He hinted, getting up and leaving money on the table.

Waving a (final?) goodbye to Jin, he nodded at the waitress whom giggled, then proceeded to walk out the door.

(Alright, you can decide to Follow me, or end the thread. Or, you can ask someone else to join with us, I don't personally Care. This is just what Urufu would do.)
Back to top Go down
Jin Kisaragi

Jin Kisaragi

Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting   Visiting EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 11:08 am

(Jin's pretty loyal I doubt he'd follow him even in a life and death situiation.)

Jin's closed his eyes and waited for Urufu to leave. As he did he smashed his fist on the table breaking it in half. His life had only shortly gotten better, now it was about to end. There was no way out. Even if he was able to hide they would find everyone else. Sadly enough he had nowhere to go, and doubtfully a captain he had never met wouldn't help him. Seeing no possible soluting he held his head with his elbows on his knees trying to think. But no solution was possible. "Fuck.." Jin mumbled lowly as he got up and walked away leaving a destroyed table behind. If he was going to die...He might as well do it exposing a vigilanti orginization.
Back to top Go down
Urufu Tatsumaki

Urufu Tatsumaki

Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting   Visiting EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 11:11 am

Sitting on the roof of the building across the street monitoring Jin's actions, Urufu sighed with dis contempt. "Bad decision," He called down to Jin, leaping off and landing in front of him. "Now we need to have a little fight..." He muttered, before opening a Garganta and pushing him in. Stepping in after him, he closed it from the inside.

"Welcome to the Hueco Mundo Desert."

(OH SNAP)
Back to top Go down
Jin Kisaragi

Jin Kisaragi

Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting   Visiting EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 7:25 am

(new topic then?)
Back to top Go down
Urufu Tatsumaki

Urufu Tatsumaki

Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting   Visiting EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 7:27 am

(No, we can just continue from here)
Back to top Go down
Jin Kisaragi

Jin Kisaragi

Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting   Visiting EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 8:36 am

(k)

Jin Landed on the sand and quickly rolled away and got up getting out of his gigai. "there's no other alternative then...I guess this is my death bed.." he though to himself taking a tight grip of his Zanpakuto's handle. "So I take it here's where I die then?" He asked urufu ready to block an attack if one should happen.
Back to top Go down
Urufu Tatsumaki

Urufu Tatsumaki

Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting   Visiting EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 8:39 am

Urufu sighed. "I don't want to kill you, but I can see no other solution." He began, forming his own Zanpakuto. "So.. this is what I'm going to do." he said, dropping them in the sand. "Choose Fire Or Lightning. Fire I leave you here, and drop this Hollow bait. Lightning, I kill you." He explained, producing a bag full of the Hollow bait. If one piece could attract enough to overwhelm Karakura, imagine what nearly half a pound could do?
Back to top Go down
Jin Kisaragi

Jin Kisaragi

Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting   Visiting EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 11:13 am

Jin grinned his teeth with anger. "I'll take the bait." he said fully aware of all the hollow that would appear. However. He was ready for a full scale battle. "Cleanse their sin's Hakumen." He said moving his fingers across his zanpakuto's blade.
Back to top Go down
Urufu Tatsumaki

Urufu Tatsumaki

Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting   Visiting EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 12:27 pm

"Very well." He said, as his swords disappeared. Placing the bag in between his hands, he got ready to crush them, before sighing. Opening it up, he took out a handful of skittles and popped them in his mouth. "I was never going to kill you, Jin. I just wanted to see how you would react. It's been nice knowing you.. You're very courageous. I hope we meet again." he said, before opening up two garganta. Kicking him into one, he leaped into the other. The first Garganta lead to the Soul Society, and the other back to earth.

It was like they never met.
Back to top Go down
Jin Kisaragi

Jin Kisaragi

Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting   Visiting EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 7:38 am

Jin fell into the garganta taking one last glance at Urufu as it closed. He wouldn't forget his face now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting   Visiting Empty

Back to top Go down

Visiting
Page 1 of 1