Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Escape (continued thread of first day in a new life.) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Escape (continued thread of first day in a new life.) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Escape (continued thread of first day in a new life.) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Escape (continued thread of first day in a new life.) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Escape (continued thread of first day in a new life.) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Escape (continued thread of first day in a new life.) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Escape (continued thread of first day in a new life.) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Escape (continued thread of first day in a new life.) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Escape (continued thread of first day in a new life.) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Escape (continued thread of first day in a new life.) Vote_lcapEscape (continued thread of first day in a new life.) Voting_barEscape (continued thread of first day in a new life.) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Escape (continued thread of first day in a new life.) Vote_lcapEscape (continued thread of first day in a new life.) Voting_barEscape (continued thread of first day in a new life.) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Escape (continued thread of first day in a new life.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

Escape (continued thread of first day in a new life.) Empty
PostSubject: Escape (continued thread of first day in a new life.)   Escape (continued thread of first day in a new life.) EmptySat May 22, 2010 4:43 am

Sairento's shunpo ended, him landing softly upon the roof of the Kurosaki clinic. His form slowly pulled into a sitting position, as if he were waiting for some one. He silently looked up at the sky, wondering how long it would be before any shinigami came. He didn't feel Domon's spiritual pressence so he must not have read the note as of yet.

He sighed, letting his shoulders relax, the blade that sat between the blades of said shoulders, falling to lay behind him. Sairento laid down beside it, stretching out in the sun. Feeling relaxed after the short battle between him and the Adjuchas menos. He was surprised to have seen a human use a cero of that magnitude.
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

PostSubject: Re: Escape (continued thread of first day in a new life.)   Escape (continued thread of first day in a new life.) EmptySat May 22, 2010 4:55 am

*About a minute later, Domon arrived at the clinic. Doubting that Sairento was actually inside, he climbed up to the rooftop. Sure enough, he was sitting there, appearantly waiting for him. He smiled, attempting to be friendly. Sorry to keep you waiting, traffic was a nightmare! He knew the joke was lame, but hoped that it would put him at ease.*
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Escape (continued thread of first day in a new life.)   Escape (continued thread of first day in a new life.) EmptySun May 23, 2010 3:09 pm

From his position on the ground, Sairento laughed softly. Sure, the joke was lame but he was in a good mood. He knew that his new friend was there for answers so he thought he would just get straight to the point.

Yes, I am a runaway from the soul society. So for, No, no one is coming after me. And..I am not dangerous to you as of yet. As long as you don't turn me in. He wanted the last statement to seem a question so his head tilted slightly to the left in a questioning manner. He also let his voice drop slowly at the end of "me in" making it sound like.."me...innnn..." He knew that that type of pause was corny, but he didn't plan on re-asking it. As he waited for his answer, he tried to sense ichigo's pressence inside the clinic. He needed that mod soul. He had seen ichigo take it form the stuffed lion before. Hopefully no one would be home.
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

PostSubject: Re: Escape (continued thread of first day in a new life.)   Escape (continued thread of first day in a new life.) EmptyMon May 24, 2010 3:18 am

*Domon smiled at the corny question. So far as he could tell, this man was telling the truth, and could well be a valuable ally in the future. I'm not going to turn you in. If I'm going to be dragged into all of this again though, I'm going to need to know who the good and bad guys are, and your story, if you wouldn't mind telling. His eyes were filled with curiosity. After all, you rarely get to see someone with such strange reaitsu outside of the R&D department.*
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Escape (continued thread of first day in a new life.)   Escape (continued thread of first day in a new life.) EmptyMon May 24, 2010 3:41 am

Sairento chuckled, his head tilting to the side. My story..Heh. Alright. Deep within the sewers of the Soul Society is something called "the facility." Shortly after I became a shinigami, I was taken there to be run experiments on. They needed to know what my reitsu was capable of. After not being able to figure it out, they let me go. After that, I me a strange woman. Her name was yoruichi. She trained me for many years, so I could control the reitsu. Now I know how to do so, and use my bankai. Then the men from the facility tried to capture me. So I refused, they attack, and i reduce them to nothing.

His eyes closed slowly as he sat up, him pulling his form to hop from the roof. As he fell, he turned quickly in mid-air to face ichigo's bedroom window, gripping the pane. He then brought his arm back to grip the hilt of his blade, bringing the wolf-head replica into the window with enough force to break it. Upon the shattering of the glass, he scraped the rest out, then climbing into the window. He know he didn't need to do that, but he was so accustomed to it.

From inside ichigo's room, he spoke loud enough for Domon to hear. Then obviously I escape..His voice trailed as he looked around, his eyes widening as he saw the sleepign stuffed lion, with one swift movement he shoved his hand into the snoring thing's mouth, gripping the mod soul, ripping it outwards.As he gripped it, he resumed what he was saying,..There we go! And now obviously, here we are.
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

PostSubject: Re: Escape (continued thread of first day in a new life.)   Escape (continued thread of first day in a new life.) EmptyMon May 24, 2010 3:47 am

*Domon swung from the roof into Ichigo's room, following Sairento. So basically you're a fugitive from the Facility? Heh, I heard they never let any of their "experiments" loose. He saw Sairento take the Mod Soul. Didn't your mother teach you that it's wrong to steal?The smile dropped from his face. Besides, if that thing is here, it's because it wants to be... might be a bit dangerous to try to take it.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Escape (continued thread of first day in a new life.)   Escape (continued thread of first day in a new life.) EmptyMon May 24, 2010 4:04 am

Upon the mention of Sairento's mother he became silent, his eyes darkening as he stared at the ground, his fist balling over the mod soul. That's another thing..I was an orphan when I was alive. He sighed softly, looking away from the ground, around the room, mainly to distract himself.

He heard footsteps coming up the stairs so he quickly hopped out of the window, running off towards the highschool once more, yelling something out about the soccer field and seeing him there.

EXIT
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

PostSubject: Re: Escape (continued thread of first day in a new life.)   Escape (continued thread of first day in a new life.) EmptyMon May 24, 2010 4:54 am

*Domon groaned, realizing that he would either have to leave or be accused of theft. He leaped out of the window, seeing Ichigo enter the room behind him.* Great, he saw me... this had better be worth the trouble.*

EXIT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Escape (continued thread of first day in a new life.)   Escape (continued thread of first day in a new life.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Escape (continued thread of first day in a new life.)
Page 1 of 1