Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
The Escape EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
The Escape EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
The Escape EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
The Escape EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
The Escape EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
The Escape EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
The Escape EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
The Escape EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
The Escape EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
The Escape Vote_lcapThe Escape Voting_barThe Escape Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

The Escape

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yangu Mikoto

Yangu Mikoto

The Escape Empty
PostSubject: The Escape   The Escape EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 10:48 am

Yangu was running through seireitei,fleeing from his former comrades, he had just undergone becoming a vizard and was barely able to regain his mind. he continued running his destination the nearest senkaimon he kept looking over his shoulder looking for his pursuers, but he didn't see them he made it to the senkaimon but someone beat him there.

"what took you so long yangu?, your normally much faster than that." kaji said as yangu came into earshot, yangu put his hand on his zanpactou, "are you here to take me in brother?, because i wont go without a fight", yangu said uneasily, kaji held his hands up in surrender,"no im here to say farewell brother because the next time we meet we most certainly will have to fight, so please don't return i dont want to raise my blade against you." kaji said in a sad tone of voice, yangu let go of his blade and his shoulders drooped, "i didn't want this kaji, i never wanted this you know that right? he said in a pleading voice. "i know brother but what's done is done and you have to leave unless you want to be executed" kaji said in a consoling tone as he hugged yangu, yangu sighed pulled out of his brothers hug, "okay then brother i guess this is goodbye" yangu said as eh walked towards the senkaimon,"you might want to look up a man by the name of urahara kisuke, he should be able to help you" kaji said as his brother entered the gate
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

The Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Escape   The Escape EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 11:10 am

Teshimo saw a gate open out of nowhere and someone come out, definitely a shinigami. "whats up?" He said in a nonchalant voice. He had seen and done much weirder, he still remembered when he walked into a captain's meeting upside down, making yamamato laugh slightly. He raised his eyebrow at the sadness obvious on the shinigami's face. "oiy I remember you... yangu right?" He raised an eyebrow
Back to top Go down
Yangu Mikoto

Yangu Mikoto

The Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Escape   The Escape EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 11:36 am

Yangu who was thinking about what his brother said to him, looked up at the man calling him,"who are you and how do you know my name?" he said as he looked the man over and got the feeling that he'd seen him somewhere before
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

The Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Escape   The Escape EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 2:22 pm

"I used to be third captain remember?" He raised his eyebrow "better question is what are you doing here?" He said noting his strange reiatsu. "oh.... I see" He sighed "if your looking for the vizards they will come to you, best thing to do is get a gigai and blend in in the mean time."
Back to top Go down
Yangu Mikoto

Yangu Mikoto

The Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Escape   The Escape EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 4:48 am

sudden realization dawning on him, yangu said, "yes now i remember, and thanks for the advice i was actually going to pay urahara kisuke a visit you know where he lives?" as he stepped closer so they could have proper conversation.

[OOC:say something like he's out since inoue said she wont be up to posting for a while]
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

The Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Escape   The Escape EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 7:07 am

"if your here about what I think you are then he's out, but he'll be back soon, man has alot of crap to do these days eh?" He chuckled. "so how did it happen?"
Back to top Go down
Yangu Mikoto

Yangu Mikoto

The Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Escape   The Escape EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 7:57 am

yangu was annoyed by this news, he was hoping to get it over with quickly so he didn't have to keep thinking about it, "well let's see, i fell asleep and when i woke up i was standing around dozens of corpses with a hollow mask fading at my feet, and my former allies screaming things like "kill the monster", that answer your question? yangu said in a very agitated tone
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

The Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Escape   The Escape EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 4:33 pm

"you are different..... than the others..... your hollow is violent eh?" He sighed. He knew this would be a problem, as yangu was suposed to be very powerful, but he never tested him himself. He shrugged "well so am I, cept in a different way"
Back to top Go down
Yangu Mikoto

Yangu Mikoto

The Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Escape   The Escape EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 5:02 pm

"violent would be an understatement, to say the least" yangu said as he looked up into the sky, feeling at ease in the night-time darkness
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

The Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Escape   The Escape EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 5:08 pm

"well my hollow is more like..... well imagine your dream girl, and thats her" He smirked, likely shocking yangu. 'well arent you complimenting today?' Kurohime said to Teshimo. He chuckled lightly and sighed "good times... good times"
Back to top Go down
Yangu Mikoto

Yangu Mikoto

The Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Escape   The Escape EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 5:16 pm

"dream girl?, i don't really have one of those, to lazy to really give one much thought to bo perfectly honest" yangu said yawning slightly
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

The Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Escape   The Escape EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 5:20 pm

Teshimo sighed. "I hate working with gay guys" He mumbled, while inwardly smirking. He was just trying to get a rise out of Yangu, maybe embarrass him a little.
Back to top Go down
Yangu Mikoto

Yangu Mikoto

The Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Escape   The Escape EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 10:32 am

Yangu Laughed at him his agitation lessening slightly, "kinda funny to hear someone joke around like that, given the situation i'm in", yangu said still laughing slightly, when his laughter died he had a much more serious look on his face
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

The Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Escape   The Escape EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 10:35 am

"when shit like this happens daily to you... you learn to live with it" He smiled then chuckled "tell me... what do you know of aizen?" He asked with fire appearently glowing in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Yangu Mikoto

Yangu Mikoto

The Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Escape   The Escape EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 10:45 am

Yangu face became dead serious, "aizen.... he was the fifth division captain before he defected and from what I've heard he's one evil son of a bitch,other than that nothing, why do you ask" yangu said as he assessed kensei

[OOC: remmeber i dont join the shikyo tenka for ten years so dont try recruiting]
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

The Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Escape   The Escape EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 10:47 am

ooc: remember this time i was with the vizards, so i could recruit for them or something, plus i aint recruiting.

"evil? please that would be a compliment for that thing" He spat with disgust "betraying soul society is one thing but no one ever betrays me and lives" He snarled. "that bastard is the one who made us vizards who we are today, infact he used to be my friend.... damned bastard"
Back to top Go down
Yangu Mikoto

Yangu Mikoto

The Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Escape   The Escape EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 10:53 am

yangu heard him say aizen made the vizards and his seriousness switched to interest and desperation, "you said aizen made the vizards, would you possibly know what made me one? since i doubt he's been taking strolls through the second divisions courtyard" yangu said leaning forward slightly hoping kensei knew what did this to him, what had ruined his life.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

The Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Escape   The Escape EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 10:56 am

Teshimo sighed "its likely you caught the aftermath of one of his experiments..... but I can't be sure" He said breathing deeply to calm himself
Back to top Go down
Yangu Mikoto

Yangu Mikoto

The Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Escape   The Escape EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 11:05 am

yangu sighed deeply, "so it was just rotten luck on my part that did this to me, fucking figures,First Suki, now this, and now my own brother wants nothing to do with me, why the fuck do i even try anymore!" yangu nearly screamed the last part he wasn't angry he was pissed at his own bad luck he was feeling very self destructive.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

The Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Escape   The Escape EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 11:12 am

"oye you think your the only one? at least your brother didnt try to kill you, you didnt become insane from loneliness, incase you have forgotten we are all of bad luck because of that monster."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Escape   The Escape Empty

Back to top Go down

The Escape
Page 1 of 1