Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
The New Rebel (Zilo) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
The New Rebel (Zilo) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
The New Rebel (Zilo) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
The New Rebel (Zilo) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
The New Rebel (Zilo) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
The New Rebel (Zilo) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
The New Rebel (Zilo) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
The New Rebel (Zilo) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
The New Rebel (Zilo) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
The New Rebel (Zilo) Vote_lcapThe New Rebel (Zilo) Voting_barThe New Rebel (Zilo) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
The New Rebel (Zilo) Vote_lcapThe New Rebel (Zilo) Voting_barThe New Rebel (Zilo) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

The New Rebel (Zilo)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lemmy

Lemmy

The New Rebel (Zilo) Empty
PostSubject: The New Rebel (Zilo)   The New Rebel (Zilo) EmptySat May 22, 2010 12:31 pm

Tomix walked into the park, waiting for the rebel to show up. Tomix never thought himself as a recruiter of the rebels, but they needed people since Sia left.
"Damm...we don't stand a chance against the Espada."
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: The New Rebel (Zilo)   The New Rebel (Zilo) EmptySat May 22, 2010 12:38 pm

Zilo came walking up to Tomix he was told to meet him at the park tomorrow. He wasn't sure why but he knew that he had better come. He saw him in the center of the park. So much for flying to him he though as he walked he had a shirt on to cover the whole in his chest.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: The New Rebel (Zilo)   The New Rebel (Zilo) EmptySat May 22, 2010 12:40 pm

Tomix saw Zilo coming, so he walked towards him.
"So. You want to join the Korosu? Our Rebel team?"
Tomix had to make sure this man was right to join the team, otherwise...
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: The New Rebel (Zilo)   The New Rebel (Zilo) EmptySat May 22, 2010 12:43 pm

Zilo stood there and smiled at Tomix "Yes i want to join the team. And to gain your trust while you tlak to me." He handed Tomix his sword and left it beside him as he sat down on the bench and looked up at Him smiling. " So why did we meet in the park of all places theres no body here besides me and you?"
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: The New Rebel (Zilo)   The New Rebel (Zilo) EmptySat May 22, 2010 12:45 pm

" I wanted to speak to you, to make sure you're right for the team. One reason why you can join the team is we've lost several members recently, one of them betraying to the Espada. So, tell me about your past a bit."

Tomix needed to know this man's backround, to make sure he was never an Espda.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: The New Rebel (Zilo)   The New Rebel (Zilo) EmptySat May 22, 2010 12:49 pm

"hmm well then how should i say then. I was made during a time of feasting for the hollows. They tried to eat me. Then i was offered to join the espadas and i turned them down they called me a fool. I ran from them they kept offering me. I almost gave in till i heard about you. So i decided to join. And i had to fight off alot of other arrancars to get through to ge there so ya basically ima exile of my race and figured id join yall. I may not be as strong as an espada but i can risk my life to give you some time to get to their leader. And plus ive been tooken to their base by being capture so i know the place inside out anything else you want to know?"He sat there waiting for Tomix to reply.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: The New Rebel (Zilo)   The New Rebel (Zilo) EmptySat May 22, 2010 12:51 pm

"Well...I think you'd be perfect for our group. And just as a warning to you...if you EVER double-cross us...you'll be dead quickly."
Tomix pulled up his sleeve. Visable on his skin was a faded tatto: The Number '8' was emblazomed on his arm.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: The New Rebel (Zilo)   The New Rebel (Zilo) EmptySat May 22, 2010 12:56 pm

Zilo laughed aloud "You think im impressed by the number 8? I was beaten and dragged by them for years i don't care if you kill me here now sides you would think if i would have wanted to join them i would be here now?" Zilo was irritated that he jsut got threaten by a man he was trying to be friends with.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: The New Rebel (Zilo)   The New Rebel (Zilo) EmptySat May 22, 2010 12:58 pm

"Heh. I was trying to threaten or impress you. It is a warning. Several members are former Espada. I try to be a diplomat, I hate fighting. I despise it with all my heart. The only way I'll fight is to defend me, my friends...or Reina..."
Tomix remembered Shinko...He would kill him.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: The New Rebel (Zilo)   The New Rebel (Zilo) EmptySat May 22, 2010 1:05 pm

Zilo stood up and walked near him. " I will take a burden off your shoulder i will be a guardian of any one of your friends." Zilo pulled out a contract that once signed will bound him as a guardian to a friend of him. " I will die if i try to betray you with this contract." He stood there waiting for him to take the contract.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: The New Rebel (Zilo)   The New Rebel (Zilo) EmptySat May 22, 2010 1:07 pm

..."Contract? I need no contract. My friends can look after themselves. I believe I can trust you. There's a war coming, one that may consume us all. I'm also hunting a Shinigami myself. If you ever come across a Shinigami named Shinko, I implore you to kill him. He wants to kidnap Reina...and I will never let that happen."
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: The New Rebel (Zilo)   The New Rebel (Zilo) EmptySat May 22, 2010 1:11 pm

Zilo stood there and smiled "Yes sir. Btw what happened to the other members where did they all go?" He stood there for a minute " You know i haven't meet anyone besides you in this small town and i got no real friends so people must think im a new creep."
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: The New Rebel (Zilo)   The New Rebel (Zilo) EmptySat May 22, 2010 1:18 pm

Tomix was silent for a moment.
"Sia betrayed us, becoming the 4th Espada. Grimmjow and Raiga vanished."
Tomix smiled.
"Sounds like me, when I turned up here."
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: The New Rebel (Zilo)   The New Rebel (Zilo) EmptySat May 22, 2010 1:21 pm

"Maybe later you can introduce me to your friends so they don't think im some creep following you around and talking to you?" He sat there waiting for Tomix to reply.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: The New Rebel (Zilo)   The New Rebel (Zilo) EmptySat May 22, 2010 1:23 pm

"Sure...why not."
He liked this man. He was really a lot like me.
"You like me a lot. When I arrived here, I was so lonely. Then I met Reina..."
He smiled as he remembered the day they met.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: The New Rebel (Zilo)   The New Rebel (Zilo) EmptySat May 22, 2010 1:29 pm

Zilo smiled at the man " Im glad you found your perfect match. If you ever need me take this". he tossed him a weird looking symbol there was 5 of them. "You just give them to people you want and you can talk to them wherever and whenever you want. And you can hear stuff that happens to them and on the back theres a button that you press for help and ill be there and you wanna know why?" He pointed to a tattoo on his arm that resembled the symbols he gave him "This will start glowing a bright red when you push that button." He pushed one for him to see he was telling the truth and his tattoo started to glow red.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: The New Rebel (Zilo)   The New Rebel (Zilo) EmptySat May 22, 2010 1:31 pm

"Wow...these are amazing! You mean...I could give one to Reina..and I could speak to her from Hueco Mundo!?"
This could solve his problem of being seperated from Reina...
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: The New Rebel (Zilo)   The New Rebel (Zilo) EmptySat May 22, 2010 1:39 pm

"Yes and there is a way to make it a private chat you just say the person name and you will only be talking to them and if you say everyone you'll be talking to everyone." He smiled at him. "An ill do something for ya." He took one of the symbols and inscribed reina on it" Then a Pciture of her appeared of he walking to school. "You can keep track of each other now and see what each other is doing plus theres one for you." He had one that looked Like Tomix just standing there talking to him.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: The New Rebel (Zilo)   The New Rebel (Zilo) EmptySat May 22, 2010 1:40 pm

Reina...she's alright.
"Thank you...so much."
He was smiling so much now...he could hug this man.
"Is...is there anything I can do for you?"
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: The New Rebel (Zilo)   The New Rebel (Zilo) EmptySat May 22, 2010 1:44 pm

Zilo smiled at the man "As long as i can serve as your right handed man ill be fine" he said smiling. He released his rezero picked up Tomix to show him something hes probably never seen. "He showed him that you could see reina walking from where they where in the sky. "This is what i can do i can patrol everytime your gone i got a good eye on the city. And that will help you keep a even closer eye." He went back to the ground and took in his wings.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: The New Rebel (Zilo)   The New Rebel (Zilo) EmptySat May 22, 2010 1:46 pm

"You are a lot like me."
He murmed somthing: "Fly, Giruvargan"
Tomix turned into his Ressurecion form, Giruvargan.
Tomix emerged with six large wings.
"This is why you're like me."
He returned to his normal form.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: The New Rebel (Zilo)   The New Rebel (Zilo) EmptySat May 22, 2010 1:50 pm

"Hmm so that is your release phrase is it?" Rise from the ashes rezero. His black wings spread about 10 feet wide. He then returned normal."I guess we are the same my friend."
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: The New Rebel (Zilo)   The New Rebel (Zilo) EmptySat May 22, 2010 1:51 pm

"Yeah. I would be glad to be your friend."
He felt right at home with this man. They both had wings, and he had given him somthing so he could stay in touch with Reina...always.
"Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: The New Rebel (Zilo)   The New Rebel (Zilo) EmptySat May 22, 2010 2:01 pm

'no problem. so when shall we meet your friends" he said smiling at the man he had just became friends with.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: The New Rebel (Zilo)   The New Rebel (Zilo) EmptySat May 22, 2010 2:42 pm

"I dunno. All my humans friends are propberly at school at the moment. Dunno about people at Hueco Mundo..."
This man...There was somthing strange about him. Tomix couldn't put his finger on it, but it couldn't be anything bad...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Rebel (Zilo)   The New Rebel (Zilo) Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Rebel (Zilo)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next