Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Becoming Stronger. (Free for All to View) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Becoming Stronger. (Free for All to View) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Becoming Stronger. (Free for All to View) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Becoming Stronger. (Free for All to View) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Becoming Stronger. (Free for All to View) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Becoming Stronger. (Free for All to View) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Becoming Stronger. (Free for All to View) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Becoming Stronger. (Free for All to View) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Becoming Stronger. (Free for All to View) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Becoming Stronger. (Free for All to View) Vote_lcapBecoming Stronger. (Free for All to View) Voting_barBecoming Stronger. (Free for All to View) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Becoming Stronger. (Free for All to View) Vote_lcapBecoming Stronger. (Free for All to View) Voting_barBecoming Stronger. (Free for All to View) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Becoming Stronger. (Free for All to View)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shiryuu

shiryuu

Becoming Stronger. (Free for All to View) Empty
PostSubject: Becoming Stronger. (Free for All to View)   Becoming Stronger. (Free for All to View) EmptySun May 30, 2010 8:43 am

Shiryuu got home and took off his shirt, he looked at that wound on his left shoulder from that hollow like creature. Damn.

"Moeru Higai," he said holding his hand to the wound.
"Awwwwwwwwwwww," Shiryuu screamed in pain.
He had just burned shut the wound to stop the bleeding. He then went to get Alivera and a First Aid Kit.

He applies the alivera and put a big band- aid on it. Then he wrapped the bandages around it.

He then called Beltero. He works for my father. Me and him are sort of friends.

I quickly packed the things I needed. Even my great grandfathers journal.

When Beltero came I went out to meet him.

"Hey Shiryuu," he said. "What do you need."

I gave him the keys to the house.

"Sell the house, I don't need it. Tell my dad I don't want his money and I don't want his buisness I have never had. Tell him he's a Fucking Hypocritical Bastard with no decency."

"Oh and take care of yourself. I won't see you ever again. Keep the money of my house for your family I know my father doesn't pay you much," said Shiryuu.

"Where are you going," said Beltero.

"To become stronger, I know what I must do but I must become stronger," said Shiryuu.

Then Shiryuu went to the garage and got his motorcycle. And drove to the meadow.

He set up camp. This was his home know. He took a package out of his bag. It was long and slender.

He opened it, it was a Katana.

He began to fill it with spiritual power. To make it strong enough to block zanpactou's but it would only be an ordinary sword. He just needed to be atleast a match against those Arrancar's.

Shiryuu has powers but he needs a weapon. Unarmed combat would only get him killed. He found that out against the Arrancar.

He needed to become stronger. And he needed to know more more about the Arrancar.

Hiding his powers is no longer an option.

He has to be able to beat Arrancar's.

Last edited by shiryuu on Sun May 30, 2010 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shiryuu

shiryuu

Becoming Stronger. (Free for All to View) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Becoming Stronger. (Free for All to View)   Becoming Stronger. (Free for All to View) EmptySun May 30, 2010 8:51 am

He wanted to know who was in control the Arrancar cause he planned to find out who it is.
When he does he will discover how to get to this Hueco Mundo. Go in find the leader and kill them if he can. Alone if needed to.

If he died trying than at least he tried to do good for all worlds. It was needed. At least he would have tried. To prove that he was not a cowerd. That a human can be brave and strong.

And he hopes there will be some people who will remember him.
Back to top Go down

Becoming Stronger. (Free for All to View)
Page 1 of 1