Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Training First time in a long time. (free for anyone to enter) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Training First time in a long time. (free for anyone to enter) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Training First time in a long time. (free for anyone to enter) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Training First time in a long time. (free for anyone to enter) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Training First time in a long time. (free for anyone to enter) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Training First time in a long time. (free for anyone to enter) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Training First time in a long time. (free for anyone to enter) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Training First time in a long time. (free for anyone to enter) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Training First time in a long time. (free for anyone to enter) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Training First time in a long time. (free for anyone to enter) Vote_lcapTraining First time in a long time. (free for anyone to enter) Voting_barTraining First time in a long time. (free for anyone to enter) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Training First time in a long time. (free for anyone to enter) Vote_lcapTraining First time in a long time. (free for anyone to enter) Voting_barTraining First time in a long time. (free for anyone to enter) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Training First time in a long time. (free for anyone to enter)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shiryuu

shiryuu

Training First time in a long time. (free for anyone to enter) Empty
PostSubject: Training First time in a long time. (free for anyone to enter)   Training First time in a long time. (free for anyone to enter) EmptySat May 29, 2010 4:25 pm

Shiryuu went into the woods to a meadow it was his secret training area.

And he set up some wooden targets and started to practice with his fire powers.
Back to top Go down
shiryuu

shiryuu

PostSubject: Re: Training First time in a long time. (free for anyone to enter)   Training First time in a long time. (free for anyone to enter) EmptySat May 29, 2010 4:43 pm

After he practices for about an hour and a half. He sits down. He pulls a bag of chips and a juice box out of his bag.

"Man it strange, i'm starting to hate my natural power of reitsu seal, so many people with spiritual pressure and to them I only seem like an ordinary human. The only way I can be detected is if I'm using my powers with an exception to reitsu detection."

"Huh, seems like after about 15 minutes, my reitsu undetectable again."

"And I have not had any hollows to fight since the last one that tried to take off my arm."

"I have not had a chance to use my abilities."
Back to top Go down
shiryuu

shiryuu

PostSubject: Re: Training First time in a long time. (free for anyone to enter)   Training First time in a long time. (free for anyone to enter) EmptySat May 29, 2010 5:07 pm

Then Shiryuu Packed up hid some stuff to make it seem he was not here.

He headed to the school, went to his Black Motorcycle put on his helmet. Turned the key in the ignition and started to drive home. When he got there he put his motorcycle into the garage and went to his door took out his key and unlocked the door. He locked the door behind him and went to his kitchen and began to cook his supper. When he was done he went up to his bedroom, opened his top drawer took out all his stuff from in it and removed the fake bottom of the drawer.

He removed a old black leather book. He opened it up and began to read his great grandfathers journal the last one in his family to have powers before Shiryuu.
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

PostSubject: Re: Training First time in a long time. (free for anyone to enter)   Training First time in a long time. (free for anyone to enter) EmptyMon May 31, 2010 1:55 am

*Domon approached the boy's door cautiously. He had been following him for many days, keeping a close eye on him and his progress, and had decided that it was time for him to be approached. Better by me than by some Shinigami... he needs to learn about the world. He had decided to make his entrance a grand one, and so when he knocked he also raised his spiritual pressure to that of a captain-level Shinigami.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training First time in a long time. (free for anyone to enter)   Training First time in a long time. (free for anyone to enter) Empty

Back to top Go down

Training First time in a long time. (free for anyone to enter)
Page 1 of 1