Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol) Vote_lcapOrihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol) Voting_barOrihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol) Vote_lcapOrihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol) Voting_barOrihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol) Empty
PostSubject: Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol)   Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol) EmptyMon May 31, 2010 2:11 pm

Orihime looks around as she walks to the local store, she doesn't know why she is going there but she figures the reason may become apparent when she arrives. As she walks along she feels someone familiar, She looks around trying find who it is but doesn't see anyone immediately.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol)   Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol) EmptyMon May 31, 2010 2:33 pm

Shunsui was definitely out of his element. He had neve been in a gigai before, let alone human clothes. He was wearing the typical business suit and to add to his level of weird, his gigai has short hair which depressed Shunsui greatly. He was sitting their just kickin back. So this is a regular day in the human world... He thought. As he sat on bench on the sidewalk he sensed a certain reiatsu. When he looked up he saw a young human girl. He knew this girl from somewhere but could not remember.
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol)   Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol) EmptyMon May 31, 2010 2:50 pm

Orihime continues on her way to the store and she see Shunsui, except he doesn't have long hair and is wearing a suit. "Shunsui? Is that you? What happened to all you hair and why are you here?" Orihime can't help giggling a bit at the site before her, although she has a look kindness in her face and eyes.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol)   Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol) EmptyMon May 31, 2010 2:57 pm

"Huh, so it's you Orihime." He said. "Well I've had some time off before returning to the Soul Society and I thought it would be fun to see Karakura Town when it is not a battleground." He chuckled. He got up and walked toward Orihime. "So where are you headed this fine day?"
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol)   Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol) EmptyMon May 31, 2010 3:32 pm

"I'm going to buy some food right now. Although I don't know what I am going to buy yet. I'm thinking maybe some noodles or possibly sweet bread and butter beans? Unless you can think of something that you would like, than I could make you a meal or something. Than you could try my cooking like Rangiku does, she loves my cooking." Orihime smiles and looks like she is proud of her cooking skills even though Rangiku is the only one who is willing to eat it for the most part.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol)   Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol) EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 7:20 am

"Huh, sounds like fun!" He said with a laugh. "Maybe you should invite me over so I can try some of your fine cuisine." He was bored and thought it would be fun to pass some time and try some food
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol)   Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol) EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 10:26 am

"Than help pick out something to cook up, I need to buy some food anyway. Than I can maybe figure out what to do for the rest of the day. Maybe I can get Kurosaki-kun to show up and hang out with us or something?" Orihime wonders if things are still the same between her and Ichigo since he hasn't been seen in awhile.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol)   Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 8:37 am

"Sure why not?" He said as he got up from the bench. "So, what do you like to cook?"
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol)   Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 8:52 am

"Well i usually make things out of bean paste or sweat beans and leeks. Almost everything I make seems to make people change their minds about eating my cooking, except for Rangiku. She eats anything I make, I just wish everyone else would at least try it first. But if you would like anything specific ;et me know and I'll try to cook it for you. I have been trying to expand my cooking skills for Kurosaki-kun." Orihime smiles and leads the way to the store.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol)   Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 8:58 am

After hearing that, he was slightly worried about trying her food, but he didn't see any reason not to. "I don't really have any favorites, but I've been dying for some fish!" He said. He starting salavating at the thought of a big, juicy red snapper.
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol)   Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 9:07 am

"Okay, lets buy some fish and I'll do my best to cook it for you captain Kyoraku-chan." Orihime smiles and hopes that he doesn't take offense at her being so formal with him. Orihime enters the store and heads to where the fish is and looks over them trying to find a good one to cook up. She finds it after awhile, the size of it makes it perfect since it should be more than enough for Shunsui to eat. Although Orihime also buys a few things to cook with it, she had read about cooking fish and it was very fun to read. She smiles at Shunsui and goes to pay for everything. "Soon you'll be eating a well cooked fish and I can see if my cooking has improved. Sorry if this makes you feel like a guinea pig or anything captain Kyoraku-chan?"
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol)   Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 10:26 am

He walked to the back of the store. He had the look of the man on a mission. He looked and looked until he found what he was looking for. When he came back to the front of the store, he had an expensive bottle of sake. "None for you!" He said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol)   Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 10:35 am

"Captain Kyoraku-chan I'm under aged anyway. Besides I drink tea, I have plenty of tea left so it isn't a problem. How ever I can't let you pour it for yourself, what kind of hostess lets their guest pur their own drinks?" Orihime smiles and pays for the items she is getting. She knows she can't pay for the sake since she isn't old enough to do so. She waits for Shunsui to see if he needs help with anything.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol)   Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 10:40 am

"Now now, I can pour my own Sake" He said as he payed for his favorite beverage. "Can I see some ID please?" The clerk asked. "Sure let me just-" He was saying until he realized he doesn't have a Human lisence. "Ummmmm, Come on! Don't I look old enough?" He said with a silly smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol)   Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 10:46 am

Orihime sighs and decides to use subterfuge. "Dad did you could forget your I.D. again? I swear you'd lose your head if it wasn't attached. How many times am I going to have to bail you out when you try buying sake without your I.D., still I guess you'll never change you big goof ball. Please sir dad does this a lot, he almost always forgets to carry his I.D. on him." Orihime gives the man a look that seems so innocent and honest.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol)   Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 10:51 am

Shunsui was caught off guard from Orihime's little charade, but went along with it. "Yeah, I just got off of work, and left my briefcase in the office." He said going along with Orihime. The Clerk sighed, "Well I guesse..." He took Shunsui's money and then gave him the sake. Score! Shunsui thought. As they walked out of the store Shunsui jumped for joy the grabbed Orihime's hands. "Thank you Ori! I owe you one!"
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol)   Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 11:00 am

"I discovered it's kind of fun to lie when there is a good reason for it. But lets get out of here before he figures it out okay? I'll pour your sake for you though, after all you are my guest right? The least I can do for trying my cooking is to pour your sake for you. Besides I need to get into practice doing such things if Ichigo ever starts drinking it right? We are getting married someday."
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol)   Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 11:05 am

Shunsui got wide eyed when he heard they were gonna get married. "Marriage huh?" He said with a smirk on his face. "Well that's gonna be fun. May I reccomend the marriage be held in the Soul Society?"
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol)   Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 12:15 pm

"That sounds wonderful, Reina was going to help plan everything out, and I would be happy if Chizuru was there. Even though she will be jealous. Hopefully things will work out though. Maybe we can get everyone together for it, but it really doesn't have to big or anything." Orihime walks towards her house knowing Shunsui will follow considering she is going to cook his fish for him.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol)   Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:28 pm

Shunsui followed Orihime to her house. "Yep, so who's gonna walk you down the isle?" He asked keeping the topic on the future wedding. He was curious cause he didn't know of Orihime's family.
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol)   Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:35 pm

"What do you mean Captain Kyoraku-chan? Who is supposed to do that anyway? I never really thought about this stuff really?" Orihime notices that she isn't that far from her mouse now. Shunsui's fish should be started in few minutes, she hopes he will like it when she finishes cooking it.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol)   Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:40 pm

When he heard Orihime say her confusion as to who normally walks a girl down the isle, he knew her scenario. He didn't want to hurt her feelings. "Well... You can pick anyone you want to walk you down the isle, I was just curious is all..." He looked away for a moment then tried to change the subject. "Anyway, so how do you plan on cooking the fish?" he asked as he tried to force a smile.
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol)   Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 2:14 pm

Orihime looks at Shunsui as if he hadn't said anything wrong at all. "It's okay Captain Kyoraku-chan, I would like to know who normally goes down the aisle at the wedding. Is it supposed to be my family? If so than I suppose Isshin could do it maybe. Unless you want to that is." Orihme walks up to her door and opens it up. She invites Shunsui in and closes the door after he goes inside.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol)   Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol) EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 7:25 am

"Well normanlly your father would, so I guess Isshin is the logical choice." He said with a smile. Shunsui follows her into her house. He looked around to get a good feel for the place. "Hmmmm, nice place." He said. He wasn't sure what a human household would look like but thought it would be nice to compliment her home.
Back to top Go down
Stark & Lilinette

Stark & Lilinette

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol)   Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol) EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 9:23 am

Stark walked trough an garganta, withouth even being aware of it he stood upside down looking down at the people about 100 feet below, he immidietly reconized captain kyoraku taichou by his robe before he walked inside, Stark made sure to supress his reitsu because he knew kyoraku was as strong as he would give credit for...

That and he did not want to be seen he took a sip of water from the bottle beside him, hanging around in mid air, his arms in his pocket`s and his hair keeping its usual form despite being upside down, he wondered if he could find a couch shop somewhere in karakura? oh and pillows plenty of pillows to his room, he though he would have to decorate his room, cuz it looked pretty boring, the sun was high up in the sky, there was plenty of people walking around oblivious that an arrancar had entered the area, he wondered if he should ask someone for directions? he let his arm trough his hair again like usual, thinking about his next move...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol)   Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol) Empty

Back to top Go down

Orihime's adventure (no fighting rating e for everyone can read lol)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next