Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Neliel's big adventure EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Neliel's big adventure EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Neliel's big adventure EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Neliel's big adventure EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Neliel's big adventure EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Neliel's big adventure EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Neliel's big adventure EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Neliel's big adventure EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Neliel's big adventure EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Neliel's big adventure Vote_lcapNeliel's big adventure Voting_barNeliel's big adventure Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Neliel's big adventure Vote_lcapNeliel's big adventure Voting_barNeliel's big adventure Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Neliel's big adventure

Go down 
+2
Kenji Saintz
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel's big adventure Empty
PostSubject: Neliel's big adventure   Neliel's big adventure EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 10:55 pm

Neliel walks around looking at all the things around her that humans take for granted. Birds of various kinds fly over head, small animals like cats and dogs roam about. The families and couples go about thier lives and children play all over the place. Neliel wishes she could stay here forever and see everything there is to see. She senses a fairly large source of reiatsu but doesn't think much of it since it isn't that of a hollow. Her gigai allows her to somewhat blend in amongst the humans. So she believes the Shinigami should over look her presence.
Back to top Go down
Kenji Saintz

Kenji Saintz

PostSubject: Re: Neliel's big adventure   Neliel's big adventure EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 11:08 pm

Kenji isn't the friendly type of guy you would normally encounter, or not. Still, he didn't like treating strangers as friends, not even acquaintances. He doesn't trust anybody, just like that. He doesn't even trust his friends. Many disliked him because of this, but he was proud of it. To him, it was like the belief that has saved his life countless times.

He didn't suit up in his gigai today, much to his own surprise. He went on his way and patrolled Karakura on his own accord, sensing hollow reiatsu. It was definitely not a normal hollow, due to the difference in it's patterns and nature, he knew the hollow was somehow an arrancar, but didn't know exactly.

He went on his way and searched for the hollow. He misplaced his captain's haori back at the Urahara Shoten, so he didn't really carry today. He thought it could be a useful advantage, since if he was to just suppress his reiatsu to make it seem like an average shinigami reiatsu, he could go around unnoticed and take them by surprise.

The idea went exceedingly well; though there wasn't any large hollow appearances over the days so it was not surprising. He jumped from building to building, following wherever his senses take him. He was still looking for that particular hollow, possibly an arrancar. He thought he could have fun somehow.

"Found ya." He comes across an area where the reiatsu signature was coming from. He looked around, and then stared at his target. He found him, no, he found her. She was definitely an arrancar. Kenji wanted to find out if she was worth the search.

He shunpoed beside the wandering arrancar, and then walked beside her. He knew that he would get noticed, but he wanted to at least try. It's also not cause his underestimating the, from his point of view, enemy, but rather having fun with the opportunities that this hunt has given him.

"Such a nice day." Kenji looked at the arrancar, and then smirked. His eyes beamed a red glow, and his face was very curious. He was trying to learn everything there is about the arrancar.

Kenji waited for a response, as he looked around the crowd. People we're going about on their own. Obviously, they don't see him, so his shinigami clothes wouldn't be noticed and cause an unnecessary distraction for these people. He was kinda glad, since it would also give him a headache.

He just wanted to kill time, and learn the essence of killing time, and didn't want anything to do with these people.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Neliel's big adventure   Neliel's big adventure EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 11:15 pm

Neliel sees a water fountain and squeals in delight running over to figure out what it is much to the surprise of a few people who look at he r like she is weird. She figures out how to turn on the water which startles her a bit. She than figures out it is water and loses interest in it. Turning around she sees the shinigami but decides to ignore him since speaking to him would make people nervous. The only visible difference between her and everyone else was the odd purple stripe across her face with the scar going down the middle of her face at an angle. Neliel runs to a place with no one around and waits there in a seated position.
Back to top Go down
Kenji Saintz

Kenji Saintz

PostSubject: Re: Neliel's big adventure   Neliel's big adventure EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 11:26 pm

Kenji glances as the arrancar walks away to look for a 'much safer place in which no one could see'. It is quite obvious that this arrancar was expecting something from Kenji, a fight perhaps, since going to a place where no one could see while beforehand noticing a shinigami approach you is a sign of acceptance.

Acceptance in a way that replies to someone like Kenji as, 'yes, lets have a battle', 'lets just go and talk', 'go away'. He definitely didn't want to choose the latter as an answer, and he didn't come here to talk. So the answer should be obvious. This arrancar shouldn't be dumb-headed not to have thought of those possibilties.

"What is your name, arrancar?" He looked at the arrancar with such interest. He notes to himself that this arrancar had a powerful reiatsu. She was not any ordinary arrancar. He liked the thought of it. He could learn something from the ensuing 'event', not to mention he would have taken down an enemy of such level.

"I am the 13th Division Captain, Kenji Saintz. Nice to meet you." Kenji took a hold of his sword's handle, just to be ready. The sword was dangling just below his waist, being connected by a rope in his guard and tied to his belt.

He stared at the arrancar for a short while, and then took a step forward, still holding his sword and is battle ready.

He smiled. He wanted to treat this stranger arrancar as an enemy, definitely an enemy. He wanted to engage her so bad that he wanted to criticize the way that she held back when he first approached her. She should have taken the kill. It wouldn't matter in the human world whether you looked stupid or dumb or witty. The end is still the same.

Everyone is forgotten.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Neliel's big adventure   Neliel's big adventure EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 11:36 pm

Neliel pops a soul candy in her mouth and swallows causing her to exit the gigai. Her Arrancar mask shades her eyes a bit from the sun as she looks at the Shinigami. "Ah a new captain, how is captain Retsu doing? I haven't seen her in a long time. If you wish to fight, than I am not interested really. Fighting for no reason is pointless. How ever if your going to follow me everywhere than I guess I don't have a choice. Prepare yourself for battle." Neliel pulls her zanpokutou and goes into a defensive stance. Her face shows neither fear, excitement, or even hate. It seems more saddened that she must do something distasteful. She prepares herself by strengthening her heiro and keeping her guard and her reiatsu up as well. "I am the former Espada Neliel Tu Oderschvank ally of Ichigo Kurosaki."
Back to top Go down
Kenji Saintz

Kenji Saintz

PostSubject: Re: Neliel's big adventure   Neliel's big adventure EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 11:45 pm

Kenji's smile disappeared. His face appeared serious this time. Inside he wanted to laugh at the pointless statements these arrancar before him made, but he decided not to anyway.

"I don't have the slightest bit of idea on how Retsu-san is doing." Kenji notices that this arrancars acts as if she knew, and even more to that knew them personally- the captains of Gotei 13. Her face looked very depressed, she definitely despised fighting. It was a trifle unfortunate that of all the shinigami this arrancar may encounter, he would bump ways with Kenji.

"Kurosaki Ichigo? Not that I really care, but a former espada being allied with the substitute shinigami. A very unique situation indeed." Kenji paused, and then flexed his body straight, and appeared in-front of Nel.

[color=blue]"Still, that does not change anything. I view you as an enemy of mine, not of the Gotei 13, or that of Soul Society. May I also remind you that those fresh of the position is not necessarily inexperienced. They are just, taking their time.

Kenji's hand let slip his sealed zanpakuto, and proceeded with a slashing motion along the mid-section of Nel. He then shunpoed away, with a dazed look in his eyes. With great focus, he exclaimed,

"Hadou 4: Byakurai..." he pointed his fingers towards the arrancar, as a streak of lightning fired from the tips, aiming towards the enemy.

"Fighting was never pointless. There is always a reason to fight. Sometimes, even the most unreasonable are the main reasons." Kenji straightened his stance, waiting for an attack.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Neliel's big adventure   Neliel's big adventure EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 11:53 pm

Neliel blocks the attack and sonidos behind Kenji before he fires the Byakurai. "I agree fighting for a reason is acceptable, but the reason must be a valid one. To be a captain you must be wise, wisdom belies intelligence." Neliel punches at Kenji from behind but doesn't attack at full strength since she doesn't want to injure an ally. Even if he doesn't realize she is his ally. She stands there prepared to sonido away at the first sign of kidou usage. She places her zanpokutou in position to test his sword skills as her next move will be a series of strikes to test his reflexes.

OOC: sorry I was tired when I posted this Neliel's big adventure Icon_redface
Back to top Go down
Kenji Saintz

Kenji Saintz

PostSubject: Re: Neliel's big adventure   Neliel's big adventure EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 8:28 am

"A valid reason? Not even life has a valid reason for it's existence." Kenji still fires his Byakurai, although before it did, he fired underneath his feet.

The ground exploded beneath him, but it was a weak byakurai that he released. Only smoke and rubble was the actual threat, with them both acting as blinding elements.

He then heard a weird sound, 'sonido'. Kenji took a step forward, then used his right foot to pivot towards the left, with his right fist going in a circular motion, going the force of the spin.

As Kenji spins, he uses his left arm to deflect the punch, but it still did hurt; a note of the power of this former espada. Although, he did not actually punch with that spin. As he faced Nel, he opened his hand, as it charged a kidou, 'Hadou 31: Sokatsui', he uttered as he took hold of Nel's punching hand.

"Tactics and Strategy are the best weapons in a battle." The byakurai acted as a lure. He knew that the espada would dodge it, he just didn't know where she would go. The byakurai was weak that it was pretty slow, not exhibiting proper speed of a byakurai. With this, he was able to change the trajectory of the Byakurai.

The sokatsui fired, as Kenji smirked.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Neliel's big adventure   Neliel's big adventure EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 10:48 am

The kidou attack hits as Neliel's reiatsu flares a bit. She smiles "Your good I can see you take your seriously. Saving souls is a task you Shinigami take on since no one else does. I commend you on protecting those who can't protect themselves. The strong should defend the weak, not destroy them." Neliel is about to attempt a kick when she feels not only a hollow, but the soul of a little girl. They are near each other and Neliel can sense the hollow is gaining on her quickly.

"Sorry can we pause this?" Neliel doesn't wait for an answer, she sonidos away from Kenji on her way to where the hollow and little girl are. After awhile she sees them three blocks away. The hollow seems to be toying with her first. Neliel rushes in and snatches the girl from the hollow removing it's left arm in the process. "Damn it my arm I'll kill you, you damned Shinigami.... Your an Arrancar? Why did you just steal my food and take my arm off? Neliel sets the girl down "Stay here please? I'll take care of him than you can be safe. I know someone who can take you somewhere that is free of hollows, you should like it there. As for you, your days of picking on the weak are going to end. I'll give you two choices. One, change your ways and never attack the souls of humans ever again. Two, die where stand by my hands."

The hollow laughs and attempts to get the little girl. Neliel sonidos above him and kicks him in the face smashing him into the ground with enough force to make a good sized crater. The hollow starts dissipating and Neliel seems both sad and happy at the same time. Happy the little girl is safe, but sad that she had to dispose of an idiot before they could regain a logical mind. "Are you ready to go to Soul Society where you won't have to run from anyone like that monster who chased you?" The little hesitates than nods her head. Neliel picks her up gently and waits for Kenji to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Kenji Saintz

Kenji Saintz

PostSubject: Re: Neliel's big adventure   Neliel's big adventure EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 2:25 pm

Kenji slowly walks towards Neliel and the little girl. He unsheathes his zanpakuto and quickly placed it on top of the girl's head. The girl dissipated as her soul was sent to Soul Society.

"I guess you really are an ally. Still.." Kenji turned back on Neliel, still battle ready. He didn't want to end the fight yet, he wanted to continue it. It's not that he doesn't think of her as an ally, it's just that she finds it interesting that someone like her could be doing things such as that.

"Did you not realize? If it was me who killed that hollow I would have let the soul pass on to Soul Society as well." Kenji smirked. The reason, no matter how stupid it is, he was ready to utilize. He turned around and faced Nel, his face this time serious.

"A zanpakuto acts as a weapon, but it also purifies the sins or takes a soul back to Soul Society, where they will live again. If a hollow is killed by a shinigamis zanpakuto, the soul is also sent to Soul Society, unless the hollow has done heinous acts when he was still human."

Kenji, could feel the excitement. He wanted to learn more about this Nel arrancar. Her powers. Her strengths. Her weaknesses. Her beliefs. He wanted to realize them. He didn't think what she was doing was wrong, but he did find it a little bit awkward. This time around, he also knew that this arrancar was no joke, she was strong. He cannot take her for granted as just a former espada, she was different. Maybe the reason she is now a former espada is because she act a traitorous action, but he still wasn't sure.

Kenji raised his sword, and then swung it that the blade was now facing Kenji, the tip of the blade placed on his shoulders.

"Ryuudou, Nagare..." Kenjis right hand begun to exhibit a flash of electricity, his reiatsu sprung up. The flash of electricity discharged to about 2 meters, before disappearing. It would have hurt Nel if she was inside the 2 meter radius.

Kenjis sword disappeared. It was replaced with a silver glove, which he wore on his left, and a Katar, with 2 bars perpendicularly placed on another bar, acting as a handle, which he holds on his right.

Kenji, has just released his shikai.

"At this form of mine, unless you are overwhelmed, you won't release your ressureccion. I clearly understand that. So, I will overwhelm you." Kenji shunpoed, and appeared in-front of Nel, while crouching. He thrust his katar at Nel's abdomen, while his left hand held her feet.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Neliel's big adventure   Neliel's big adventure EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 2:38 pm

Neliel feels her feet being grabbed and decides to test Kenji's strength by grabbing the blade of his zanpokutou and pulling it to her left and back with her left hand. She feels a large jolt of electricity and her hand gets singed. The longer she holds it the more it hurts and the more likely she won't be able to use it until it heals. She also throws a punch at Kenji's face with her right hand. Mostly to make him let go and back away for a bit. She knows she may have to use her resurrection form, but is hesitant to do so since she just rested up from using it a few hours ago. She knows that she might be able to use it for maybe a few minutes to a small handful of attacks before reverting into her child form again. She sighs knowing that Kenji may not be happy until he sees what she can do. Unfortunately fate steps in and laughs in her face as she before she can punch Kenji, a cloud of smoke and a popping noise occur as she falls to the ground in her child form.
Back to top Go down
Kenji Saintz

Kenji Saintz

PostSubject: Re: Neliel's big adventure   Neliel's big adventure EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 2:43 pm

As Nel holds the blade of Kenji zanpakuto, there was still a little amount of electricity on it. He hasn't even started the generation yet. It was from the initial ability. Kenji was punched in his face, but he still remained in place because of his grip on the girls foot.

Kenji was about to stab her, when a cloud of smoke suddenly appeared. He couldn't see anything, so he slashed his sword randomly to get rid of the smoke. What he found was the child form of Nel.

"I knew it was weird that your reiatsu was constantly fluctuating. Maybe it's cause of that broken mask. What a shame. Still, don't think I would stop here." Kenji appeared in front of the crowd, Nel could see clearly from the place she was.

"Here." Kenji did a slashing motion towards the crowd, he was going to kill one of them if Nel isn't going to return back.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Neliel's big adventure   Neliel's big adventure EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 2:52 pm

Nel's eyes widen and she starts crying "You big meany whys you going to attack those people? If Neliel was here she would teach you a lesson. " Nel gets up and runs towards the people trying to stop the attack. She figures out who it is going to hurt and yells "Nel SUPA SPEED!" The eyes of her Arrancar mask glow and she does a rudimentary sonido flying into the attack causing it to fullfil it's function before hitting the intended victim. Nel hits the ground in pain and wonders if this is her end.
Back to top Go down
Kenji Saintz

Kenji Saintz

PostSubject: Re: Neliel's big adventure   Neliel's big adventure EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 2:56 pm

Kenji wanted to laugh at the girl, but it wasn't his thing. He stared at her, the arrancar girl writhing in pain. "Do not worry girl, that attack had no intention of hitting anyone. I just thought you might transform back to your original body or something like that. Also, that attack did not have any lightning embedded on it. I have only released my shikai, but I didn't even start my electricity generation and discharge."

Kenji wanted to know more about this girl, so he stayed for a while. It was a stupid thing that this girl would transform at that moment, but he didn't know anything about her, so he wanted to wait. He knew this girl would be back to that form anyhow.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Neliel's big adventure   Neliel's big adventure EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 3:01 pm

"What are you talking about? Are crazy Nel can't transform. Nel is just a little girl. Nel hasn't hurt anyone and yet you do mean things to Nel. Nel doesn't like seeing people get hurt cause Nel cares. If Nel's bruddies was here they would protect Nel, but Nel hasn't seen them in a long time. " Nel still hurts but rolls on her side in an attempt to sit up. Once in a sitting position she decides she should heal herself and immediatley begins drooling on herself directly where her wounds are.
Back to top Go down
Kenji Saintz

Kenji Saintz

PostSubject: Re: Neliel's big adventure   Neliel's big adventure EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 3:05 pm

Kenji watches the girl drool on herself. He immediately knew it was some kind of healing ability, but it was weird even to Kenjis eyes. He also realized that this girl couldn't remember anything in this form. She was a really weird arrancar. He wanted to find a way for her to revert back to her original form.

"I see you can't remember anything. How melancholic." Kenji saw another hollow, and a girl plus. The hollow was going to eat the plus' soul, and Kenji thought of it as an opportunity.

"Look girl. The little girls going to get eaten." He stared at her, waiting for her to actually do something.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Neliel's big adventure   Neliel's big adventure EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 3:20 pm

Nel looks and her eyes bulge, her reiatsu starts swelling up and she yells "NO!" A larger cloud of dust, debris and pink smoke appears and blur goes past Kenji as Neliel acts without thinking and starts pounding the snot out of the hollow without holding back at all. This hollow turns out to something she hadn't expected though. The Vasto Lordes stands there taking some damage from her attacks but heals almost as fast she hurts him. The little girl runs away from him though. Neliel is forced to back up and she knows she has choice now.

She pulls her zanpokutou and raises it horizontally placing her left hand on the back of the blade, the Vasto Lordes realizes she in an Arrancar and starts rushing in to end this fast. "Declare, Gamuza." A swirling globe of pink reiatsu and debris form around Neliel and explodes outwards as she stands there in her resurrection form. She flicks her tail and raises her double ended lance to point it at her opponent's face. "Your actions are not forgivable, prepare yourself this fight is about to end."

Neliel sonidos behinf him and runs him through with her lance and he scvreams like a girl. She removes her lance and sighs "Now you are just another weak spirit unable to do much of anything. You couldn't even beat a normal hollow now."
Back to top Go down
Kenji Saintz

Kenji Saintz

PostSubject: Re: Neliel's big adventure   Neliel's big adventure EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 6:03 pm

"Impressive." The little girl plus disappeared as Kenji purified her soul. He then shunpo'ed behind the original Nel form. "You could have never defeated a Vasto Lorde, if that's what you assume. It was just an arrancar, taking the form of that of a Vasto Lorde."

Even someone as powerful as Nel couldn't defeat a Vasto Lorde that easy. Those are the smartest and most powerful of the hollows, it is never an easy task to find and much more to kill them. Kenji deducted that it was only an arrancar, his reiatsu was far too weak to be considered that of a Vasto Lorde, anyway.

Kenji then cited, "Seisei..."

A spark of electricity was then seen on Kenji's katar which immediately disappeared. He then reach for a wire underneath his glove that he wears on his left hand using his thumb. The wire statically connected to the thumb, with him pulling it out of the glove. One end was stuck inside the glove, the other can be freely held or placed anywhere. It's length is 5 meters.

The wire was thin and strong, and most importantly made of the metal silver, a powerful conductor. He held the wire between his thumb and index finger, then performed a sliding motion with his hand while holding the wire with his right. With his hold on the wire using his left hand allowing him to swing the wire's 4.9m around.

He performed 4 shunpoes around Nel, with the first shunpo he aimed and threw the wires' end at Nel's neck, and with 2 other consecutive shunpo effectively allowing him to wrap the wire around Nel's neck, if it we're to work.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Neliel's big adventure   Neliel's big adventure EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 6:35 pm

Neliel realeses her resurrection form causing the attack to miss. "I have no reason to fight you, this is pointless. I want to see the city and experience everything here. It's so wonderful, humans have such a wonderful world'." Neliel sonidos past Kenji "You are strong and brave, you are also smart enough to know an ally. I had over estimated that hollows strength, but I have to live with that. Nothing I can do will change that. But I must help defend this world all others from Aizen."
Back to top Go down
Kenji Saintz

Kenji Saintz

PostSubject: Re: Neliel's big adventure   Neliel's big adventure EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 10:12 pm

"The nerve of coincidence. I too believe that the humans have such a wonderful world. I too, also want to visit the sights and sounds this polis could provide. I couldn't ask for anything more than this, as we describe, experience." Kenji pulled the wires and consecutively placed it inside his glove again. Being in such a close range with Neliel, he was ready for another attack.

Kenji's ability is to generate electricity during a timed-interval. His first ability allows him to generate the electricity, as is, it is called 'Seisei(Generate)'. Whilst, his second ability allows him to release the current through a conductor, particularly targeted by Kenji himself is the human body, with it being called 'Rikou(Discharge)'. Every hit is never fatal, but it still could damage, hurt and even cripple an enemy. Also, when sensitive parts, albeit, the brain or the heart has current pass through it, it will potentially cause electrocution.

For the untrained or inexperienced eye, it may seem that Kenji's ability is particularly useless if it couldn't actually be used to kill using a major blow. But this is not the case. Kenji's ability augments his analyzing and observation skills, subsequently allowing him to formulate tactics and strategies, even counter-strategies against the enemy. This is Kenji's greatest strength. All of the things he learned, and most of the things he hasn't discovered is where Kenji's true strength leans on.

"Rikou..." Kenji muttered silently, as to not alert Neliel of the second skill activation. Although, it might be useless for someone like Neliel, he never once took for granted the smallest of detail. He thought he could use it for his advantage.

He swiftly released his wire again, but this time, instead of trying to wrap it around Nel, he just threw it just so the wires reach her body. Kenji then, waited in a crouching position, with his right hand raised just above his shoulders so he could defend, and his left hand still holding on to the wire.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Neliel's big adventure   Neliel's big adventure EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:11 am

Neliel doesn't notice the wire wrap around her left ankle as she spaced off in deep thought. Although she doesn't even realize she has done so. She shakes her head still not knowing anything has happened yet. "[color=lightgreen]I must protect this place from Aizen even if it means I am destroyed, the strong should always protect those who can protect themselves. That is the price of strength, which you have obviously learned as well. Only with allies to depend on and good skills can we beat Aizen'[color]."
Back to top Go down
Kenji Saintz

Kenji Saintz

PostSubject: Re: Neliel's big adventure   Neliel's big adventure EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 6:22 pm

Kenji stopped. He didn't want to continue this battle if this girl was spacing out or was just plain stupid. He didn't think of her like that, so why didn't she even try to notice Kenji's attack. Save for that, Kenji snapped out of it, still considering the arrancar as an enemy.

Immediately, while the wire was still wrapped around her, he used his Katar's blade to touch the wires wrapped around Nel. This wire is actually silver, a very strong conductor. This would complete a flow, to Neliel's body, and will cause shock once it travels to her body.

With that, he patiently waited, as he generates another batch of electricity after. He will use this next batch for his next attack, if there would be a next attack.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Neliel's big adventure   Neliel's big adventure EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 8:47 am

"I need to rest as I have been wondering around looking at everything I can. I believe I don't belong here, yet I don't want to leave. Is it so wrong to want to belong somewhere you so much you would sacrifice everything to protect it?" Neliel continues looking at the horizon unaware of the wirse on her leg.
Back to top Go down
Saikuro Mizhara

Saikuro Mizhara

PostSubject: Re: Neliel's big adventure   Neliel's big adventure EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 12:11 pm

A silver haired warrior who stood at roughly 5'10 approached the scene. He was many miles away, but even then, his adversaries should be aware of his spiritual pressure.

He was a captain after all.

His footsteps were painfully slow, almost as if he was trying to hint the warriors in the distance of his presence. His zanpaktou was rested lazily to his side as Saikuro showed no signs of speeding his march. His aqua blue eyes started to squint as a gust of wind passed by, playfully ruffling up his metallic hair. The wind kissed the captain's cheek, and then his nose.

His sights weren't fully set on the two figures in front of him as of yet, instead, they continued to wander around, gathering information from the local area. The buildings in Karakura could hardly be considered skyscrapers, yet they created a strange illusion that they were resting in the sky, almost as if they were creating a mirror world. Though Saikuro's perception on such a matter as appearance and nature could hardly be trustworthy. His mind had been reprogrammed along time ago by a bitch named life. And further by a evil joker named circumstances. But now, thanks to joining the all powerful group known as Genesis, Saikuro will never return to the light.

Finally, the captain's footsteps ceased as he was now only a few feet from the odd duo.

Saikuro didn't rely on his eyesight to identify the factions in front of him. Pretty strange as any normal person with knowledge of the spirit world would know simply with their eyes, except for a blind person of course.

The clouds casted an ominous shadow overhead as the Shinigami Captain relied on his reaitsu sensory to identify his prey. His straight face soon turned into a crooked grin that embodied evil. One was a Shinigami, the man, and the other was an Arrancar, the woman. It seemed obvious to the figures standing in front of him that Saikuro took a strange obsessive joy in discovering the identities of his foes. Perhaps he was always curious as to battle one of his own. He had always considered himself the strongest of the bunch, and now he had a chance to prove it. As for the Arrancar, it wasn't so black and white. Throughout his life, he wanted a real class of hollow to challenge him, to push him to his limits. Gillian level hollows were extremely weak under the weight of his might, and he had dueled and easily defeated an Adjuchas level hollow, and Vasto Lorde hollows were exceedingly rare. And with the emergence of a new breed of Hollow, Arrancars, who even retain a little bit of Shinigami powers, Saikuro figured that one would finally satisfy his need for a challenge.

Without a sound, Saikuro drew his zanpaktou, grasping the all black hilt with his right hand. Without a sound, his blade was surrounded by an eerie dark reaitsu with a hue of cyan along the borders. When the aura dissipated, Saikuro's zanpaktou transformed into that of a dark blade in which had an extreme similarity to a bat's wing. His clothing had changed as well, as his dark Shinigami clothes were altered into that of an all black mesh suit with a hint of red along the sleeves and leggings. A red outline of a heart was inscribed into his chest, possibly the only sign of emotion left within the apathetic captain.

"You two shall become the earliest victims of a new age. Not the Shinigami, nor the Arrancar, nor the Bounts, the Humans, and sure as hell not the Quincy, shall ever hold a candle to us. You shall be the first few to witness it. First hand."

The words of Saikuro were spoken apathetically. Though it was a threat, one would have a hard time deciphering it as such, the true meaning buried beneath his deep monotone, spoken as if he had rehearsed it a thousand times. The clouds soon separated as the sun poked it's head, shining on the two individuals before the captain, yet it left Saikuro in the dark, aiding him with his first move. Saikuro raised his zanpaktou as it started to glow with a dark reaitsu. Immediately, it fired a dark sphere of energy, just as fast and strong as a bala, at the Shinigami before him. Though, even before the Shinigami could attempt to counter, his body disappeared, moving at the incredible speed of shunpo he attempted three distinct slashes at the Arrancar. The head, the chest, and the neck.

The position of Saikuro reappeared above the two, upon the highest building farthest away. There, he would await his opponents.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Neliel's big adventure   Neliel's big adventure EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 9:01 pm

OOC: sorry but I refuse to fight a death match or go into battle just because someone charges in with the intent to kill characters. I am going to completely disregard this post as I have not been asked for a death match. Any post stating I am injured or killed will be equally disregarded as never having happened. So please do not gripe about this as I am not here to death match anyone ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neliel's big adventure   Neliel's big adventure Empty

Back to top Go down

Neliel's big adventure
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next