Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Back in Karakura town alone (open and no fighting) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Back in Karakura town alone (open and no fighting) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Back in Karakura town alone (open and no fighting) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Back in Karakura town alone (open and no fighting) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Back in Karakura town alone (open and no fighting) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Back in Karakura town alone (open and no fighting) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Back in Karakura town alone (open and no fighting) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Back in Karakura town alone (open and no fighting) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Back in Karakura town alone (open and no fighting) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Back in Karakura town alone (open and no fighting) Vote_lcapBack in Karakura town alone (open and no fighting) Voting_barBack in Karakura town alone (open and no fighting) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Back in Karakura town alone (open and no fighting) Vote_lcapBack in Karakura town alone (open and no fighting) Voting_barBack in Karakura town alone (open and no fighting) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Back in Karakura town alone (open and no fighting)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

Back in Karakura town alone (open and no fighting) Empty
PostSubject: Back in Karakura town alone (open and no fighting)   Back in Karakura town alone (open and no fighting) EmptyMon May 31, 2010 9:10 pm

Falling out of a garganta and landing on a grassy field in the park. It was night time an raining. Tomix had sent her back home to fight Shinko and Majeh. She wanted to go back and help him but Shiro told her that interfering in the fight would ruin his pride and he wouldn't want her to get caught again. Reina shivered. Majeh had torn her clothes and threw them at Tomix. Her skin by now was wet and cold from the rain. Finally Shiro popped out Ida small garganta, he was in his small white fox form and held her clothes in his mouth.he placed the clothes on her arm which she sat up and pulled back on her clothes.but unfortunatly, her shirt had a long tear going from her collar to her hip and her skirt was a litle bit torn at the edge as well.Reina sighed and got up. She started walking around with shiro right at her heels. maybe she'd run into someone she knew.she needed to talk with somebody so bad.Orihime was probably looking for her,if not it didn't matter. She would have to find Orihime. After walking a few steps she felt tired and her face was pale.she then fainted which startled Shiro. He ran around Reona in circles whimpering. He finallly sat next to her and curled up against her,Waiting for someone to show up.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Back in Karakura town alone (open and no fighting)   Back in Karakura town alone (open and no fighting) EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:23 pm

Soren seeing the garganta opening and from his reason removal as captain for the soul society due to his death and retirement looked around at things to do scouting out hollows when he saw Reina one of his friends opening a portal still having his captains jacket for some ungodly reason he went towards her and looking seeing so was about naked and threw his old captains jacket over her. reina what the hell happened? Soren gave her a worried look and looked out for any other arrancar that could have done this. Who did to you...I'll get matsuda and we'll hunt him down for you!
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Back in Karakura town alone (open and no fighting)   Back in Karakura town alone (open and no fighting) EmptyMon May 31, 2010 11:27 pm

Reina was finally awakened by her pet's whimpering just in time to see Soren put his captain's jacket on her. She looked up at him." M-Majeh and A former shinigami named Shinko kidnapped me and tore my clothes Tomix followed them and he sent me back here to protect me and stayed in Hueco Mundo to fight them." She answered Soren's question while her soft silver blue eyes started to tear up."but before Tomix or majeh showed up, shinko raped me and now his spiritual level is stronger than a head captain." she confessed while hiding her face with her hands.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: Back in Karakura town alone (open and no fighting)   Back in Karakura town alone (open and no fighting) EmptyMon May 31, 2010 11:39 pm

"Reina-Sama!!" Kurai yelled feeling Renia's relatzu just appear, & seemed to be hurt. Darting around many corners, as fast as she could, was much above how adverage a human could run. Darting forward she saw Reina, almost completely naked. "Reina-Sama!" she shouted again seeing this & running up to her, almost completly ignoreing Soren & said abit surprised, "What-What happened to you?!" her relatzu could not be senced, due to the necklace around her neck, but by her running she was obviouly no human. Haru was back at home, & because of the excitement, she had to do her best to controll the hollow that raged inside her, trying to take her body over.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Back in Karakura town alone (open and no fighting)   Back in Karakura town alone (open and no fighting) EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 12:01 am

Soren looked at Reina and sighed heavily. Great...Tomix is goin to get himself killed...I need to find a way to open the garganta to help out on this one...even I'll be out powered...Light type would be a major help to him at this moment....because of of them are dark users... Soren began pacing back and forth seeing Kurai You I've seen you around with majeh...your name..it's....kurai because I've heard him mention you must be her...open the garganta now! Soren seemed rather impatient wanting to help someone he's never seen before or getting ready to die again.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Back in Karakura town alone (open and no fighting)   Back in Karakura town alone (open and no fighting) EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 12:14 am

Reina looked up to see Kurai and gave Her a smile,"hi Kurai...and i don't know if telling you what happens would be a good idea since majeh's involved." she said softly. She hated majeh now the way he talked about kurai in front of shinko was unforgiveable.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: Back in Karakura town alone (open and no fighting)   Back in Karakura town alone (open and no fighting) EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 12:20 am

Kurai quickly turned to Soren seeing hikm pace around & screamed, "I WOULD IF I HAD CONTROL OF MY DAMN HOLLOW!!" she looked towards Renia afterwards & became wide-eyed. "Majeh-San, did this to you?????" she almost yelled abit sirprised. She did sence some left over relatzu on her from Majeh, & began gettiung worryed. The more she got worryed, the more the hollow inside her would get a greater chance of takeing her over.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Back in Karakura town alone (open and no fighting)   Back in Karakura town alone (open and no fighting) EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 12:26 am

Soren calmed down and paced around thinking and Majeh was someone no should trust and he looked at Kurai and sighed. Majeh tore off her clothes...while Shinko raped her and gained massive amount of spiritual power...which makes this a problem. soren looked at Reina he hated to say this but it needed to be done. Reina...I know you are probably traumatized by Shinko but can those powers be removed from Shinko or are they temporary?
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Back in Karakura town alone (open and no fighting)   Back in Karakura town alone (open and no fighting) EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 12:34 am

Reina sighed," they are permenant....an I'm sorry Kurai that you had to hear this, for your sake i won't tell you what majeh said about you to shinko it'll only make things worse."
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: Back in Karakura town alone (open and no fighting)   Back in Karakura town alone (open and no fighting) EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 12:42 am

Kurai quickly looked to Soren surprised at what he said then looked to Renia when she said she was not going to tell her what he said about her. Now; she was pissed. Gasping slightly she gripped the side of her head haveing a feeling that she was about to have a seidure, but instead it was the hollow. "TELL ME WHAT HE SAID!" she screamed staying put. She would not move from that place untill he told her, but her anger was getting the best of her. Her right eye could be seen acting as if it was a virus haveing the color begin screaming with her pupil yellow & behind it pure black.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Back in Karakura town alone (open and no fighting)   Back in Karakura town alone (open and no fighting) EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 1:18 am

OOC: Yeah...Reina your ass is still in HM. Unfourently opening gargantua underneath you does nothing. Tomix didnt save you your still with me and shinko. If you dont belive me go read. And if you dont like that i can kick you in the side to get out of the way instead. Or go into it with you either way this entire topic is pretty much void since your not escapeing that easyly ESPECAILLY when my teleportation is instant and gargantua takes a while to get through.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back in Karakura town alone (open and no fighting)   Back in Karakura town alone (open and no fighting) Empty

Back to top Go down

Back in Karakura town alone (open and no fighting)
Page 1 of 1